[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any self-bondage stories? Also, what kind of ropework

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 91

File: 2b66d36199e222b64e77403c1ace5141.jpg (201KB, 912x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2b66d36199e222b64e77403c1ace5141.jpg
201KB, 912x1200px
Anyone have any self-bondage stories?
Also, what kind of ropework do you use for it?
>>
File: 1235e5bfabc9806742b2a307b94f65b2.jpg (276KB, 475x1891px) Image search: [Google]
1235e5bfabc9806742b2a307b94f65b2.jpg
276KB, 475x1891px
I'd try it myself, but...
Moonrunes...
>>
>>6876177
Although even if it was translated, it probably doesn't explain the tricky parts, like how pic related doesn't explain anything even though it's translated at http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=631220
>>
File: 8b9148ac6ef36470c60e6c6fc460b7fb.jpg (275KB, 1175x946px) Image search: [Google]
8b9148ac6ef36470c60e6c6fc460b7fb.jpg
275KB, 1175x946px
Anyone?
>>
>>6876181

Posting here a reply that was given in the Gelboru forum because why not. Sorry about the semi-unralted picture by the way - tho in a sense one could force him/herself into that canondrum.

"Tried this out last night. The short answer is that-when you get it right-it works.

The long answer is: the length of the wrist restraint ropes and the leg-arm connecting rope take a bit of fine-tuning to be effective, though someone experienced will have no problem with it (just a guess since I'm not very good at all). Also be aware of the total width of the rope used in the wrist restraint-add a loop (or two) just to be sure you're not cutting off circulation, especially if you're using rope smaller than 1/2" in width. Making a blight of the rope in the wrist-ankle connector is also an idea.
I also think a sort of emergency release mechanism to get at least one of your wrists free would be nice-this can get really tight. If not, follow general safety protocol and keep plenty of scissors/release tools around.
Or away, if you're planning on inching your way there. It won't be terribly difficult if you exclude the box tie, but, with it, your mobility (and ability to get at scissors, knives, and the like) will be severely impaired. It's basically impossible to get out of unless you have something to cut with or you've added a release mechanism of some sort.

Otherwise, it isn't terribly uncomfortable (remember to stay hydrated!)-I struggled around for a good 30 minutes or so before accidentally falling asleep for two hours (this is a really, really bad idea) and then cut my way out. Replace the crotch rope with a vibrator for extra fun-you're basically completely helpless in this setup, so it's a good chance for some embarrassing self-tease."
>>
>be 17 year old me
>have a thing for spider girls and general bondage
>wanted to get wrapped in a cocoon and raped/used
>no gf to do stuff with
>idea.jpg
>buy plastic wrap (yknow, the stuff you use for sandwiches or whatever)
>strip naked
>raging erection already
>wrap myself up to my chest in a fairly thick layer
>skip my arms and wrap my head (leaving nose and mouth exposed
>cut off end of the roll
>wrap a loose layer around my chest
>cut it loose and wriggle my arms into it
>now in a close to perfect cocoon
>horny as fuck
>proceed to wiggle over to bed
>furiously fuck pillow while cocooned
>cum the hardest I have in my life
>lay there struggling for a whole just for the fun of it
>when i decide I'm done I just easily tear through the plastic
>done it every few months since then and am currently 19
>no gf in the meantime was ever told about this

Anyone similar? Will answer any questions anyone may have about this.
>>
There's a bunch of stuff online for hypnotic bondage, but I could never get any of it to work.
What am I doing wrong?
>>
A story huh, I have been self bondaging for a while now, I'm sure I can pick a good one..
Okay. What about the time I used soft belts on my ankles and right wrist, tied a cloth to my left so there would be pressure, and used shoe laces to whip myself, whispering degrading things at myself. That was fun. Until I got too excited and hit a nerve on my thigh.
>>
>>6877488
Don't try to force it. Hypnosis is about relaxing. You may need to have a live partner or different induction process.
>>
>>6877414
I love the feeling of plastic wrap, its tighter than anything else, but I've always had to have a partner help. How do you do that without getting trapped?
>>
>>6877573
Although I'm pretty skeleton, I'm quite strong. With a lot of effort, I can easily tear through 3 layers of plastic wrap. Also, remember that my arms aren't as tightly bound as the rest of my body. Ideally, if I had a partner, I'd be totally immobilize. But for now, I guess this is good enough. Doubt this'll ever be more than a fantasy tho, since even femanons on here don't seem to want to take the roll of a spidergrill.
>>
>>6877591
I've usually had to deal with switches, and wrap them in turn. I kinda get why people don't like doing it, its a lot of work for them, and not much pay off.
I'm not too strong, so Leaving my arms might be the only way for me, but that ruins it.
>>
>>6877600
I don't really see it as that much work. 1 minute of wrapping someone up and then you got as long as you want to toy with them. That should be pretty satisfying for both parties.
>>
>>6877611
Well, true. If you can get someone who likes a wrapped up toy enough to do it consistently, then it would be best.
What do you usually imagine when you're wrapped?
>>
>>6877629
Either that it's a spider/spidergrill doing it to fuck me, or that I'm being packaged and put in a place where I'm constantly being milked. It's gotten better since I got my first butt plug, since I can imagine either that spidergrill is laying eggs In me or that my prostate is being massaged to milk me more.
>>
>>6876237
What does this do anyway? As far as I can tell it doesn't decrease mobility.
>>
>>6877643
Looks pretty
>>
I've always wanted to try and tackle putting together the legendary Controlled Sensations table but I have a hard time deducing whether the instructions the dude left actually produce a workable result, which prevents me from spending the 1k+ on the whole assembly.
>>
>>6877643
Presses rope against your skin. Which feels unique.
>>
>>6877649
I somehow doubt anyone knows what you're talking about.
>>
>>6877653
http://www.tpe.com/CS/

It's been mentioned on /d/ a few times, but I'm an oldfag so mileage may vary.
>>
>>6877658
That looks so hot.
>>
>>6877591
Would bondage tape work better?
>>
>>6879472
Idk, too beta to go out and buy some
>>
>>6879486
eBay
>>
File: 1243526657397.jpg (234KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1243526657397.jpg
234KB, 1024x768px
I don't want to discourage discussion but try to post some images.
From experience mods don't take too kindly to (almost-)text-only threads.
>>
File: 1258523331710.jpg (41KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
1258523331710.jpg
41KB, 400x559px
>>6879794
>>
File: 1322799583193.jpg (57KB, 550x757px) Image search: [Google]
1322799583193.jpg
57KB, 550x757px
>>6879796
>>
File: 1314300508095.jpg (71KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1314300508095.jpg
71KB, 436x600px
>>6879799
>>
>>6877658
Oh god I want one right now
>>
>>6877641
buy 5 of these. http://r.ebay.com/oWsKkf
>>
>>6881839
Hngggg I'd be scared of getting stuck, so maybe one day if I get a gf that likes the idea
>>
>>6881845
With a partner, it would be better to get a real sleepsack like http://www.vlatex.com/cm002.html
>>
>>6881851
A skeleton can dream :/
>>
File: 015.jpg (351KB, 1200x1816px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
351KB, 1200x1816px
From "I'm a Big Masochist, So What? Red Hot Edition" by Sakura Romako
>>
File: 016.jpg (298KB, 1200x1786px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
298KB, 1200x1786px
>>
File: 017.jpg (368KB, 1200x1821px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
368KB, 1200x1821px
>>
File: 018.jpg (380KB, 1200x1810px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
380KB, 1200x1810px
>>
File: 019.jpg (421KB, 1200x1829px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
421KB, 1200x1829px
>>
File: 020.jpg (370KB, 1200x1803px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
370KB, 1200x1803px
>>
File: IMG_20160620_131710_561.jpg (716KB, 1248x1776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_131710_561.jpg
716KB, 1248x1776px
>>
>>6884062
what
>>
>>6882186
this is hot.
to bad the artist didn't draw Solo female action other than this one
>>
>>6876172
Only self-bondage story I have is from a friend who at the time worked transporting bodies.

I think you can guess where this is going, and it's a big part of why my general attityde toward self bondage is hell no.

Exception being things like someone being "forced" to restrain themselves by a dominant partner who is actually there.
>>
>>6885820
Well, let's hear it, storytime!
>>
>>6882196
anyone know any other comics like this ?
>>
>>6885820
>who at the time worked transporting bodies.
uhh what?
>I think you can guess where this is going,
well call me dense, but I can't...
>>
well maybe I should contribute as well. Story huh? Well, just yesterday...

>home alone, flatmate is out somewhere
>decide to try a variation of "the slow crawl"

>the idea is as follows:
>hogtie self using handcuffs
>rig a drop system for the handcuffs key, using a padlock reachable from the ground
>padlock key goes into another room
>task: crawl/wriggle/... into the other room, retrieve padlock key, crawl back, retrieve handcuff key. good girl.
>as a "safeword" I put another handcuff key just next to the place where I start
>thats the plan anyway

>set up drop system and padlock key, no problem
>a wild idea appears
>lets make this a bit more challenging
>nippleclamps.jpg.exe
>ouch.wav
>proceed tying ankles and knees w/ rope, leaving a loop for the handcuffs to go through
>on my knees at this point
>close handcuffs behind my back, through the loop of course
>tfw that last "click" and you're stuck
>lay down more or less gracefully (you try to do that gracefully with your hands tied behind your back, I'll wait)
>roll over on belly
>umm
>I did not think this through
>breasts press nipple clamps against the floor
>ow ow ow
>moaning and talking to myself at that point ("awmahgawd" "I cant do this" etc)
>barely make it 20cm before the pain gets too intense
>cant bear it
>shaking uncontrollably
>come
>loose coherence for a while
>somehow manage to sit up
>mfw pressure on nipples is relieved
>reach back
>can barely reach the "safeword" key
>pussy out
>take everything off (muh nipples)
>crawl into bed
>loose consciousness again

>wake up an hour or so later (2am at that time)
>clean up
>go to sleep
still hurting
one of the greatest orgasms I ever had though
>>
>>6886072
>>6885820
It almost sounds like there was an accident/unfortunate occurrence and the person who performed self-bondage died.
>>
>>6886084
>>pussy out
That's basically how all of my plans always end.
Still nice though, got more?
>>
File: 1258466981517.jpg (32KB, 474x580px) Image search: [Google]
1258466981517.jpg
32KB, 474x580px
bump
>>
>>6876172
Is she wearing like latex stockings or just something that's binding her feet? Anyone know what it's called?
>>
>>6886084
How did you cum that easily?
>>
>>6888462
> son, there are moments when a man just HURRGHNNNUHHHH
> and the rest is history
> any questions? No? Good you're grounded.
>>
Just buy ice locks

>fill with water
>stick in freezer
>wait ~3 hours
>???
>inescapably stuck

They are pretty hot, and reliable. I really don't enjoy bondage if I know that I could probably get out easily, if at all.

This way, I can lock myself up and be absolutely certain that there's no escape until that ice melts.

Usually ends up with me being locked up and furstrated, tugging violently against the locks in futility (at least until enough time has passed for the ice to weaken). Even then though, they hold you for a while.
>>
>>6888835
Would you need like, handcuffs or something?
Rope only would be better if you're shy and poor.
>>
>be me at 14
>we had a downstairs freezer filled with stuff so i could hide stuff in it
>freeze a handcuff key inside an avalon milk bottle (thick glass)
>i was really into being naked and possibly caught in public
>go to local park that had a small playground at it
>wooden climbing hut/shack
>there was a firemans pole for sliding down (this was 1980 so health and safety stuff)
>this time i decided to be daring so i left my clothes in a backpack at the edge of the park and walked the rest of the way into the shack naked
>cuffed myself to firepole and milk bottle with key in it nearby
>could rub my cunny against the pole or masturbate with one hand
>its about 2 am at this point
>the ice generally took about two hours to melt and i could be back home before the rents woke up and before it got light out
>my heart would race and i would get slick from this but no actual orgasms at this point
>but on this night we had a cold snap
>4 am ice not melted
>try to break it and it ends up being too far from me to reach
>engage superfreakout
>when the ice does finally melt at 5am i am even more freaking out cause i still need to get the bottle
>plus the shack has windows well opening really big ones and i am folded up so no casual glace will see me
>and i cant reach the bottle no matter how wide i do the splits
>finally come up with the idea of making my shoelace into a lasso and looping the bottle with it
>it took me over an hour to finally get it and i ended up having to tie the lace to my shoe and use the shoe to hook the bottle and get the cuff off
>and then i have to relace shoe and get to my backpack
>its an end of a cul-de-sac park and people are waking up
>make the run for the bag covering my tits and ass
>get to it but it would be a waste of time to redress then run for my house so i run naked caring my bag
>get back climb to my window and get inside
>whew.jpg though mom saw me climbing in and i later got a spanking from her
>>
>>6888904
nice
>>
>>6888854

Yeah, I've got lockable leather cuffs
>>
>>6889047
Darn, I really need something that works with basic stuff!
Sadly no one's figured out how to work the wrist-binding stuff in the top few posts.
>>
File: 1462877648415.gif (116KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462877648415.gif
116KB, 275x200px
>>6888904
You could make a hentai comic with that not changing a single detail and it would still be exceptionally hot.
Also I wish I could do something like that, but
>tfw if a girl does it and gets caught it's super hot
>tfw if a guy does it and gets caught he's a creep and it's a huge scar on his life
>tfw I'd feel like a creep if I did it
>>
>>6888904
>cunny
Thanks for killing my boner m8, now I can get ready for work instead of browsing /d/
>>
>>6889153
What are you, melanin-deficient or something?
>>
>>6876172
you want male self bondage ?
>>
>>6892397
Not much of a difference.
>>
File: descrete budget.png (1MB, 1396x2952px) Image search: [Google]
descrete budget.png
1MB, 1396x2952px
>>6892397
ok here is a discrete and low budget way I used to do.

Look at the image I posted. I listed the items I used. you can be creative and do what ever you feel comfortable with.

---
use the reference A - B - C ..etc from the image for these instructions.

First thing first
1- Put the usb massager inside the brief's penis hole.
2- move and lower ( A ) bar to its lowest sitting.
3- Raise bar (B) to its max sittings.
4- its better if you remove the wheels. lean the entire cloth hanger . and sit it sideways next to a wall.
5- lower the top end of ( B ) bar a bit so you force the cloth line to lean toward the wall.
6- set the spankermachine on a table. make the paddle aim right on top of (A) bar.
7- wear the brief and stand infront of bar A facing it. make sure you can your pelvis are touching the bar.
8- use the hook rope and hook it on the (A) bar. right next to you. (this is the tricky part.) move the other end of the hook rope from your back then hook it on the other side. securing you in place. then move the rope from your back and move it down under your butt. like figure (D) .
9- lean forward on the bar. and raise your butt and lower your upper body. (this is tricky also) make sure you pull the front of the brief to be wedge under you on the bar so it get pulled causing the massager to touch your penis.
ps: don't worry these cloth hangers usually can support up to 260 lb aka 120 kg
10- use the rope to tie yourself in. and your feet.
11- lower the back of the brief exposing your butt. then turn on the massager and the spanking machine.
12- move your hand to your back and wedge them inside the rope.
13- enjoy
>>
>>6886187
Indeed. It wasn't a spectacular body at least - not 3 weeks in humid summer which apparently is fucking nasty. (incidentally the guy was in the job because he'd messed up his finances and really, really needed a steady, good income)

It was apparently just really mundane and sad, young guy blacking out in self bondage and choking himself to death.

(speaking of which, breath control fuckups are apparently fairly regular from the body transporter's perspective)

Better than some dehydration nightmare at least.

Also, this was 20+ years ago so any specfics I recall would be really dodgy.
>>
>>6889073
In the hentai the spanking would be (more) erotic.
>>
>>6881845
I dont really see how you would get stuck in them, they are basically just a giant pantyhose tube. Ive "mummified" myself with them before. (Basically i had a collar around it with the bag tucked over my head and back into itself under the collar (kind of hard to explain, sorry) and some wrist cuffs locked to a chain behind my back long enough that i could comfortably rest my hands at my sides lying down. I had the key attached to my ankle with a short rope (my ankles were belted together on the outside of the sack, but i could still reach the key to release on of the cuffs from the chain. And if i couldnt, i could easily rip through the fabric to remove the belt.)
>>
>>6889058
I'm pretty sure I get it. You've got a double rope going down from your neck with four simple overhands along the front and three where the back will be (with a simple overhand loop behind the neck); the rope goes under the crotch (A great place to tie in a vibrator) and up the back. Going up the back, it ties onto the overhand loop from behind the neck, and I believe it ends there. A second rope, doubled over, is attached via ring knot to the lower portion of the back rope, about at the tailbone, just below the lowest overhand on the back. (This may be difficult to do behind the back at first, but it is an easy knot.) The two tails of the ring knot go just above the lowest overhand in front, separating the doubled main rope, and then switch back to do the same on the back. This is kept tight so as to pull apart the two halves of the main rope. This pattern is repeated until the top is reached; after the third loop in front, they will go to the back and tie off at the overhand loop from the beginning (or make a decorative knot with the end of the main rope, if you're good enough to do that behind your back.) This won't actually constrain you, but if the main rope is taut at the beginning, it will be quite tight against your skin, which can be a pleasant feeling.
>>
>>6893203
>formatting instructions as a text block
>>
I tried out a rope self-bondage method, it was the wrist binding in >>6876181 except simplified; there wasn't that taped-over knot passing through the noose, instead the coil of rope the wrists go in just passed straight through the noose.
Tied onto my feet to tighten the noose, and the only reason I wasn't totally helpless was because my wrists were in front of me so I could pull the rope with my teeth.

It was fun being otherwise totally stuck though!

But for that pic, why is the method so complicated?
I don't see what the extra complexity achieves, except for maybe that the position of the knot on the rope determines how tight the bindings can get. I did find that the simple method made it so that my struggling caused an uncomfortable constriction.
>>
>>6892685
I never want to die alone solely because I'd feel sorry for the poor chap who has to deal with my corpse which has been sitting around decomposing for several weeks.
>>
>>6895021
I'm paranoid as fuck about this too. If it helps, I have some great delayed ways of setting your room on fire just in case you do end up dying. I use it basically every time I do this stuff and it's only gone off accidentally like, once
>>
File: 1462172782825.png (98KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1462172782825.png
98KB, 666x666px
>>6895103
This needs to be a banner
>>
>>6895103
Doesn't this introduce some additional failure modes?
>>
>>6895459
Maybe it's meant to only cause a fire after like, a week or something.
Or maybe early enough to burn you to death before you die of thirst.
Of course, it's already had an accident once, and could burn anon alive about an hour in.

But now one has to wonder; why not just make it so that it tries to alert people BEFORE you die?
>>
>>6895485

Or just schedule a text or visit or something to a friend who won't judge/rape you. "Hey, I was tying myself up and got stuck. Please help."

Better than dying and everyone knowing, and you don't even have to burn. The caveat is someone who won't judge or rape you though...
>>
>>6895750
yeah I'd rather just burn to death in the fire, thanks
>>
>>6895485
A premature ejaculation... of NAPALM?
>>
>>6897300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-LIv2c7nNw
>>
>>6898732
L-lewd!
>>
>>6895750
I read an fapfic about a company that would rescue people trapped in self-bondage in exchange for sex.

Apart from the sex, it could be a business. It'd be like SB insurance.
>>
File: image.gif (247KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
247KB, 1024x797px
Okay, just found something fun to try.
You need a 25ft ish length of rope, and two 5footers. Also maybe a vibrating buttplug, and definitely lube, headphones, a smartphone, and a blindfold. Will post more in 20mins, after I clean up.
>>
>>6900102
This image is on basically any site that provides self bondage instructions, even non-jap ones.
Not to mention it's in the third reply to the thread, I don't know how you didn't notice.
>>
File: IMG_0911.gif (3MB, 189x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.gif
3MB, 189x240px
Alright, now that I'm not all sex-loopy anymore, I can write down properly what I just did.
Since I'm a scientist, this will be in the form of a scientific report.

INTRODUCTION
=============
So I just had the best orgasm from self-bondage ever... and it was actually pretty quick to set up, and very flexible in how long it lasts. What I essentially did was blindfolded and tied myself up with a vibrator in my ass, and also with headphones playing porn on. I imagined I had been captured and the person next to me was being played with, and when the video ended, I only untied one hand, and jacked off. May not even need to do that, if I improve this method at all, because I got really close as it is. Also, I'm a bit sore, now. Also, I am male. I think this process is pretty great because both position and duration are really customizable, by either changing how you're tied, or by picking a different length video. This method is also very safe, because even if you get stuck and can't untie, you can get up and hop around, or holler for help.
>>
File: coil-rope-20370094.jpg (14KB, 226x160px) Image search: [Google]
coil-rope-20370094.jpg
14KB, 226x160px
MATERIALS
==========
25-30 foot length of rope
2x 5-8 foot length of rope
Vibrating buttplug (optional)
Your favorite lube
Small cleanup towel
Large “Lay on me” towel to be safe (optional)
Blindfold (ACE bandage works great) (optional)
Headphones that won't just slide off
Smartphone, or something with internet access and a headphone jack
Scissors
That one 4chan easy shibari graphic that's been around forever
Tutorial on rope handcuffs that are easy to untie
Privacy (optional)
>>
File: IMG_0353.jpg (518KB, 850x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
518KB, 850x946px
METHODS
========
Foreword: This is just how I did it, be creative.

To be safe, start with the rope handcuffs. Get one of the 5 foot ropes and the tutorial. Practice tying and untying your hands in front of you, then in front of you blindfolded, then behind you. Point of this step is to be sure you can get out of the situation you put yourself in.

Lay the scissors somewhere nearby, just in case you get stuck.

Now stuff starts getting sexy! Start tying the 4chan shibari on yourself. After you finish the front knots but before you pass it under your crotch, lube up the buttplug, and insert it, turned off. Dry your hands and finish the shibari as the graphic describes. The shibari will hold the plug firmly in, unless you curl forward too much.

Try not to constrict your penis assembly. My dick area was quite sore after, but I think you can run the front ropes through the lowest slot, too, to pull the slot wider and ease the pressure a bit.

Next,sit on your bed and use a handcuff knot to tie your legs together. I tied mine just above the knee, and I liked it. Yep.

Now, we are ready to start the last process to get us fully immersed in rope and sexytime. Start the video/audio in the headphones, put on the blindfold, put on the headphones, and finally, tie your wrists behind you. The order matters here because some of this is harder when blindfolded than other bits.

Now, you lay there, and struggle, and try to rub yourself off, and imagine that there's a rapist raping someone next to you and you're next, and otherwise let your mind go wild while tied up and unable to do anything. Whenever you want out, either because the video ended or because you hurt, just untie your wrist cuffs, and you're mostly free.
>>
File: sth13.jpg (997KB, 800x971px) Image search: [Google]
sth13.jpg
997KB, 800x971px
RESULTS
=======
Damn. I came a whole bunch of watery cum from waiting out a half-hour video, and I guess I was in subspace for a while after. Maybe? I don't know. Like I've said, the rope tends to crush my dick a little bit, so that needs work. Wish I was female. Halfway through, I retied my handcuffs so that they lay behind the rear vertical shibari rope because I had been able to reach around to my dick. Afterward, I could not, so yay. The anticipation of the end of the video was excellent, and the feeling of hearing the girl in distress while tied made it fifty times better. I'm definitely playing with this method more.
>>
File: sth18.jpg (91KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
sth18.jpg
91KB, 850x637px
FUTURE DIRECTIONS
==================
Next time, I'm going to add a loop of rope to the head and foot of my bed. I'll add a second leg cuff at my ankles, and run it through the foot loop. I'll run my hand cuffs through the loop at the head of the bed, so that I feel a little more trapped. I could move a lot during this first trial, and I don't like that. I'm also going to lay on my back this second time, because I want to. I'll also try to widen the gap my dick sat in in the shibari, and hopefully that will keep it from dying. I may also pick a shorter video; 30 minutes is a long time when tied and vibrating.
>>
File: sth5.jpg (729KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
sth5.jpg
729KB, 1200x900px
REFERENCES
===========
Fuck you. Nah JK. Please! Experiment with this, and let me know what you did and how it felt. I'll put this stuff together into an infographic, too.
>>
>>6900166
Yeah, I know. It was relevant to what I wanted to talk about. What should I have posted instead?
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
22 M here.

So I've got a thing for being forced into restrictive/semi-uncomfortable clothing. Plastic, latex, PVC, that kind of stuff. My best and most recent experience with self bondage was with pic related, something I bought a month or so ago. It was this suit+a sensory deprivation hood+a diaper and plastic pants, the latter being solely for easy orgasm clean-up.

Once everything was on it was really hot and sweaty, but that's sort of what I was aiming for. I kind of wanted to take a nap in it but I was far too horny and distracted, so I humped against my bed till I came. That was the first time I'd ever cum while dry humping, and it was a really fantastic time.

I had wanted to wear a gag under the hood, but it's one of those really heavy duty ones with buckles and laces that takes awhile to get on and off, and my jaw gets sore pretty quickly when I'm gagged. I might use a butt plug next time I do it, but the ultimate dream is somehow finding a way to tie myself up while wearing the suit. That's hard though, because the suit is really thick and hard to move around in.
>>
>>6900202
Where do you keep your scissors during all of this? I managed to kick them out of range once and nearly got stuck, but I also don't want to stab myself while flailing, so I'm just wondering.
>>
>>6900302
On the far side of a bedside table. Though further away could work, too, because you can hop around if need be.
>>
>family went out for the night
>time for some fun
>bought anal plug starter kit
>have been slowly working my way up the sizes
>largest owned one still relatively small
>improvised chastity on penis
>pants still slightly on
>fashion medium plug to chair
>tape one arm to arm wrest
>headphones and porn ready
>tape remaining hand in ball of tape
>hand still free but unable to please myself unless I grind plug
>porn on
>going at it
>everything is going well
>decide I could probably take the big plug
>use scissors to release myself
>chastity still on penis
>carefully inserting large plug
>going slow
>knock on door
>oh shit hide it
>end up jamming it up my arse
>that hurt
>pants up
>porn off
>stand up
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
>Someone stayed home....
"Phones for you"
>Take phone from them
"Hello"
>Family on other end
"yada yada we forgot were coming back can you find it and give it to us when we get there?"
>*actual conversation much longer
>Standing here talking on phone with large plug in anus and family member standing next to me
>After being nearly walked in on
"Sure, okay Bye"
>Phone call is over
>Hand it back to family member
>Family member leaves.
*Sigh*
>Sluurp
>Remove plug

And so ended my fun times.
>>
>>6901043
Try again! Don't let it end here. Or maybe wait until you move out?
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
Looping the rope like this helps avoid penis crushage
>>
gona do something probably dumb and attempt a poorman's self bondage for my sleep tonight. Will use belts for below waist, various laces + paracoard for torso and arms, and toss in the makeshift leather collar i made.

Aside from the steps already given throughout the thread, any good suggestions for tieing my arms behind my back? May add more ideas.
>>
>>6901100
Shave your wookie bush.
>>
>>6901364
I don't know a method to tie your arms behind your back that you can get out of.
>>
>>6901425
>>6901364
A handcuff knot can be pretty easily undone if you secure it with a square knot.
>>
>>6901377
You'll have to come here and make me~
>>
>few years ago
>be 14
>summer vacation from school
>family are all gone for work (only child)
>house to myself, alone till 7pm every day
>decide to put on mom's clothes and shit
>kinda gay, but whatever, i was curious
>put makeup on my self, look up a shitty tutorial on how to do it
>it looks awful and i dont know how to get it off
>whatever, it's 10am and ive got the rest of the day to tie myself up
>make improvised gag out of pantiehose and socks
>tie longsleeve shirts to bedframe for an eagle spread position
>take mom's sleepmask for blindfold
>ready for a good erection, but breakfast is the most important meal
:>get makeup all over my toast
>fuck this shit, forget breakfast
>go upstairs, in full makeup, a dress and heels
>gag myself, put on sleepmask and slip hands into improvised cuffs
>11am-6pm i cummed the hardest i ever cummed in my life as of then, completely ruined mom's dress
>7pm
>hear cars pull up, garage door opening
>panic panic panic
>struggle like hell to escape my bed
>finally got a hand free, take of the sleepmask and cut my gag off with a knife
>in high heel boots, no idea how to take them off without damaging them much less walk in them
>mom is calling me, oh shit
>she walks in on me still half tied to the bed in her dress and everything
>family is very liberal, but she is still very disapointed in me
>helps me take off the shirts i had tied to my bedframe, while giggling under her breath
>she decides to give me a "lession" on being a lady
>tells me how to walk in heels
>shows me how to take off makeup
>my punishment is she took all my clothes and only left my underwear for me to wear
should i cont?
>>
>>6901499
Yes.
>>
>>6901499
Please do.
>>
>>6901499
Yes.
>>
>>6901425
>>6901484
Kinda making due with simple knots, made something like a "double noose".

If i pull down, the whole thing tightens, it also loosens with some effort if i move my wrists up and pull them appart.
>>
>>6901523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8RQFCksxVA

Follow him until 0:43, then just put your limbs through the two loops, and tie the loose ends. Practice in front of you first, with scissors nearby.
>>
>>6900302
You could just tape it to the floor right by your side, right?
>>
>>6901546
cheers anon, this is perfect.

Sould i report my experence come morning?

already have something like >>6876237
going on under my clotes and I'm practically bouncing in excitement

Also, can confirm not a soul can even suspect that the wearer is bound underneath their clothing.
>>
>>6901499
ok sorry took a shower and got some dinner
>dad has been on a business trip for a week
>mom still won't give me back my clothes
>one night at dinner she says, "Why don't you just wear mine since you love them so much?"
>i reply, "maybe i will" in an annoyed tone
>she laughs and i go back up to my room to watch youtube
>she calls me down at 9pm, no idea why
>i hear her calling from her room, oh shit what does this mean
>she tells me to sit down in her bathroom
>she procedes to show me how to properly put on makeup
>puts it on me correctly, then goes in her closet to get some clothes for me to wear
>i'd always secretly dreamed of being dressed up like a girl but i pretended like i was mad to retain masculinity
>she gives me some pantie hose to wear, some heels and a fucking corset
>we spent 20 minutes putting that damn thing on, tight as hell
>she gets a regular bra and a sports one puts them on me and stuffs them with these fake boobs
>I am begging her not to tell anybody about this
>she says she'll "think about it"
>she gets a dress out of her closet, i'm one size bigger than it so it felt very tight and restraining
>zips me into it, ties the belt around my waist
>she says, "If you're going to tie yourself up atleast do it right", and grabs some handcuffs out of her closet
>i like where this is going, just having bad thoughts of what they mightve previously been used for
>she cuffs me to her and my dads bed, in the same position i tried on my bed
>she asked if i wanted to be gagged or not, i said sure and she got a fucking ball gag out of her closet and put it on me
>she says "Leave fun!" and leaves the room and goes to watch some TV, i guess she fell asleep on the couch because i was cuffed to her bed the whole night
>Next morning
>She has to leave for work in a few hours, wakes me up when she got up
>She says i have to take a shower and get rid of my makeup and put it on again alongside her
>>
>>6901684
I no longer believe it but it's turning me on anyways, if you have more keep going.
>>
>>6901693
That being said I've seen real shit like this so not saying its fake. Just having trouble believing it.
>>
>>6901684
cont
>I'll do whatever she says if it stopped her from telling anyone
>I'm back in full woman's clothing, makeup and all
>she gags me once more and take me up to my room
>Puts me in the same familiar position
>Puts her sleepmask on me and says, "When i get back from work we're going to have a long talk"
>Spend the whole day cumming in her clothes and squirming
>Mom's home, she comes and uncuffs me and brings me downstairs
>She gives me a long talk about privacy and that if i wanted to try her stuff i just had to ask
>I didn't have to courage to straight up ask her, but i got what i wanted in the end anyways
>She says she won't tell anyone about this on 1 of 3 conditions
>1, I get a girlfriend by halloween when school started again
>2, I dress up as a princess or in one of those slutty costumes on halloween and answer the door to give candy to kids
>3, Me and her go run errands right fucking now while i'm in this shit
>I chose #3 just to get it over with, didn't want to risk it
>She goes to stores out of our area so i don't get seen by my friends if they were going to the same place we were
>Get in the car
>>
>>6901703
I know it sounds weird and it was but i promise i really did happen

My parents are very liberal and we've seen quite a few pride parades in the last few years,
my friends had told me there moms had dressed them up when they said they came out as gay and such, it's somewhat normal here
>>
>>6901714
>Driving to neighboring city
>Go into a few stores, not too big ones
>I'm now pretty adept at walking in heels and sitting in dresses
>At walmart, feel so uncomfortable but tough it out for the sake of my dignity
>Toughing it out is pretty hard wering a bra and hearing the clack of high heels on every step
>Try to keep my head down in case anyone records me in a dress
>We're done, we decide to order some pizza on the way back
>Mom makes me go in and get it, it's already payed for, i just have to say her name
>I tell the guy in my most feminine voice my mom's name
>Cashier gives a confused look and gives me my pizza
>We're back home
>My mom tells me she won't tell a soul, and that she'll happily let me use her makeup if i want
>She unzips me, unlaces the corset etc
>i'm still punished so can't wear any of my regular clothes still for a week
>Mom gives me a skirt and a blouse to wear in the mean time
Feels great getting that off my shoulders
>>
>>6901618
Yes! Let us/me know.
>>
>>6900223
Where do you even buy stuff like that.
>>
>>6901499
>>6901684
>>6901714
>>6901758
your mom is the fucking coolest, jesus.
>>
File: 05.png (581KB, 1090x1600px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
581KB, 1090x1600px
From Surface Avalanche by Inou Yoshia, only posting the selfbondage portion.
>>
File: 06.png (711KB, 1096x1600px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
711KB, 1096x1600px
>>
File: 07.png (830KB, 1096x1600px) Image search: [Google]
07.png
830KB, 1096x1600px
>>
File: 08.png (961KB, 1095x1600px) Image search: [Google]
08.png
961KB, 1095x1600px
>>
File: 09.png (887KB, 1093x1600px) Image search: [Google]
09.png
887KB, 1093x1600px
It's actually spelled Yoshihisa, my bad.
>>
File: 10.png (910KB, 1097x1600px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
910KB, 1097x1600px
>>
File: 11.png (907KB, 1091x1600px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
907KB, 1091x1600px
>>
File: 12.png (801KB, 1097x1600px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
801KB, 1097x1600px
>>
File: 13.png (862KB, 1090x1600px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
862KB, 1090x1600px
>>
File: 14.png (812KB, 1093x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
812KB, 1093x1600px
And that's it for the selfbondage. You can probably guess what happens next.

You ever read a doujin that has a bunch of things going on and the only thing you're paying attention to is the girls feet and legs in her pantyhose?
>>
>>6901618
>>6901763
oh boy, that was a hell of a first time experience that kinda i am totally doing again tonight with a better setup.

this all starts after i have tied the torso part all up, sadly a little too tightly is what i learned.

>All set up and ready to go.
>Hop on bed and grab belts, starting at tightening above knees.
>Cross ankles and put a belt around them too, same for upper thighs and between stomach and chest for kicks.
>Test the handcuff knot a few times.
>Yep, still works like the hour before.
>Put collar on to feel like a toy/pet.
>Can't contain my excitement, or my dick, already rock hard.
>Use makeshift gag and blindfold of self, can't speak or see.
>Perfect.
>Put hands behind back and through handcuff knot, keeping it loose as i lay in my side.
>Wonder how secure i am.
>Pull and tug at bindings, really feeling the rope across my shoulders near the base of my neck.
>Oh shit i'm really bound.
>Test the cjff rooe behind my back one last time before tightening it so i can't move my wrists.
>Bound and "struggling" pretending I'm someone's plaything, slightly pushing against the covers for pleasure and making myself moan.
>Can't touch my dick but i can do something.
>Proceed to play with my hole for a while and end up cuming.
>Rope at shoulders now starting to uncomfortably hurt from digging in way too much.
>Oh well time, next time.
>Pull at handcuff knot.
>...
>Uhhh...
>ACT
>Struggle
>Can't move your body.
>Oh fuck.
>Roll on stomach to get better arm movement.
>Keep trying to get free with no luck.
>Panic starts setting in.
cont.
>>
>>6902293
>Struggle more.
>Nope, stuck good.
>Begin to cry out, asking for help even though i know its past midnight, i'm gagged, and there is a fan running.
>Struggle more, getting hard again even though I'm all panicked.
>Don't know that im crying into the gag at this point, all something along the lines of "help, save me, i'm scared"
>Moan as i keep trying to no success, mind wandering.
>I breifly imagine through it all that im captured, and that the person is just watching their pray stuggle in vain, teasing them as they settle into their new life slowly.
>The movements, my imagination, and the slight breathing trouble i have from pushing my head into my pillow all get to me.
>Cum again and moan super loudly into the gag, feeling dizzy and hurting frim the too tight rope.
>Jist kinda lay there, accepting my fate, wishing someone would come along and either free or play with me.
>Try again.
>SUCCESS!
>Set my self free slowly, feeling dizzy and worn.
>Can't stay awake any more, fall on bed.
>Bedding is SOAKED in sweat, need to lie on a blanket as i fall asleep.
>Collar still on as i sleep.

Mental note, buy plug or vibrator ASSP.

This was amazing.
>>
>Me, 16 years old, into amputees
>Nobody's home, wanna get a glimpse at their life
>legs first. 2 regular belts per leg (ones for pants) do the job of keeping my knees bent all the way
>all fours, just slightly less comfortable than usually, but pretty different balance-wise
>try knee-walking
>ouch.bmp
>we need some padding, get oven mitts and ziptie them to knees, works
>get kinda good at keeping my balance, can stand upright
>arms next. unlike legs, I can keep them completely bent because I don't lift, so I just stand on my elbows
>instinctively open them. damn, I used up all belts at home already
>figure out that I just need something that will remind me to not unwind my arms, not something structural
>duct tape will hurt against skin, so settle on zipties again, they do the thing
>imagine myself a stumpy quad
>butterflies in my stomach
>walk all over the house, jump and cuddle pillows on the bed, climb stairs, try eating an apple, ride (well, lay) on the skateboard, all the mundane things
>so much fun
>time to go back to normal
>forgot scissors on the table
>table is taller than I am
>climb chair, chair topples over
>stand on knees, lose balance, fall on my back (smashing my toes), ouch.tiff
>one of the mitts slipped out, ziptie holding it is now my painful anti-padding, desperation grows
>one more try, stand and swipe everything I can reach off the table onto the floor, knee hurts like hell
>found boxcutter
>glimmer of hope... oh wait, how am I gonna use it without killing myself?
>lay on the floor for a good half an hour in desperation
>try chewing through ziptie, after what feels like an eternity I'm free
>literally just in time for parents to come home
>hide dad's belts in my room to sneak them back later, wear long-sleeved shirt, go open the door
Zipties: never again.
>>
>>6902302
Sounds about right. Buy a vibrating plug, don't even bother with a vibrator. Also the harness will hold it in. Glad you came here?
>>
>>6900223
Where did you buy that?
>>
>>6902547
i'll keep that in mind, there is atleast 3 kink or kinkish shops within half an hour of a drive.

and god damn, i sure am. Regardless if i end up in a dom or sub role, knowing how to rig that simple harness opens up plenty of options.
>>
>>6901828
>>6902591
http://adult-baby-shop.eu/
It's unfortunate that most of the PVC clothes I'm interested are geared to adult babies. While I do enjoy diapers for the feel sometimes, I'm not into the actual use of them or the 'acting like a baby' stuff at all.

The PVC clothes are comfy though.
>>
>>6901684
Fake

REALLY FAKE
>>
>>6903416
Shut up and let me enjoy it faggot
>>
I need some good escape methods for rope bindings.
Currently I just make sure I can use my teeth since that's the only way out if I've tied it right, I want something where no amount of squirming will get me out but if I do a very deliberate action (something complex, tricky, or painful), then I'll be free.
>>
>>6903857
Pair of scissors suspended by an ice timer. Google instructions on how to make a home made one.
>>
>>6904248
>ruins the rope
>makes a mess
>extremely unreliable since not only do you need the scissors to be in grabbing range, you also need to be able to use them
>bars you from using any particularly enjoyable bondage
>>
File: 1385428802570.jpg (548KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385428802570.jpg
548KB, 849x1200px
>>
File: 1385428828925.jpg (558KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385428828925.jpg
558KB, 849x1200px
>>
File: 1385428951427.jpg (351KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385428951427.jpg
351KB, 849x1200px
>>
File: 1385429011810.jpg (354KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385429011810.jpg
354KB, 849x1200px
>>
File: 1385429119857.jpg (418KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385429119857.jpg
418KB, 849x1200px
>>
File: 1385429164006.jpg (468KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385429164006.jpg
468KB, 849x1200px
>>
File: 1385429257349.jpg (489KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385429257349.jpg
489KB, 849x1200px
>>
File: 1385429366799.jpg (633KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385429366799.jpg
633KB, 849x1200px
>>
File: 1385429499330.jpg (156KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385429499330.jpg
156KB, 849x1200px
I omitted the image showing the girl being found by her boyfriend emaciated and near death that came prior to this one.

Remember kids, play safe!
>>
>>6906042
>Chinese
Damn, now I cannot read it.

>I omitted the image showing the girl being found by her boyfriend emaciated and near death that came prior to this one.
IIRC it was in jest but yeah, it seemed like it was supposed to be a reminder to play safe/not imitate her (at least without proper safeguards)
>>
>>6906042
I would have liked its conclusion because I prefer clear near-death to implied eventual death.
>>
File: 1385429473028.jpg (684KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385429473028.jpg
684KB, 849x1200px
>>6906815
Well the conclusion is the last image, with the girl nursed back to health being all "Where were youuu?!!!"

But since you asked, here you go. I hadn't had it saved since it killed my boner so I had to dig it back up.
>>
>>6876237
Done this. Feels kinda nice and you can get it rather snug.
>>6877643
It's more of discrete "I got kinky shit under my clothing" type thing. It's also a base you can build off of with more rope.
>>
>>6877591
I've done this.
Also built a rig with a shop vac, garbage bag and valve to do a vacculock bag around me.
An important tip I learned when trying a new self bondage method/material, keep a switch blade in your hand and strap it to your wrist so you can easily recover it if dropped.
>>
One of my ideas is to combine a time locked electromagnetic locking arm binder and a fuck machine.
The arm bind build guide is pretty straight forward and everything on there can be found at a Home Depot.
The tricky part is the fuck machine. I've found some guides, but none of them are ever clear enough on actual parts or are very specific and I can't find the motor or piece their talking about.
>>
>>6908209
http://adultrepdao.com/
apparently these are good ones.
>>
>>6908398
Damn.
>>
>>6906042

any translations for this? <3
>>
>>6908187
>>6908209
It's like what smokers used to do when making smoking apparatuses out of household junk. Bondage turns people into Macgyver.
>>
File: 01_Vacuum_bed_boy1.jpg (562KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
01_Vacuum_bed_boy1.jpg
562KB, 1200x1696px
>>
File: 02_Vacuum_bed_boy2.jpg (506KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
02_Vacuum_bed_boy2.jpg
506KB, 1200x1696px
>>
File: 03_Vacuum_bed_boy3.jpg (565KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
03_Vacuum_bed_boy3.jpg
565KB, 1200x1696px
Most experts agree that using a vacbed alone is very dangerous and should never be done.
>>
File: 04_Vacuum_bed_boy4.jpg (565KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
04_Vacuum_bed_boy4.jpg
565KB, 1200x1696px
>>
File: 05_Vacuum_bed_boy5.jpg (555KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
05_Vacuum_bed_boy5.jpg
555KB, 1200x1696px
>>
File: 06_Vacuum_bed_boy6.jpg (590KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
06_Vacuum_bed_boy6.jpg
590KB, 1200x1696px
>>
File: 07_Vacuum_bed_boy7.jpg (643KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
07_Vacuum_bed_boy7.jpg
643KB, 1200x1696px
>>
File: 08_Vacuum_bed_boy8.jpg (530KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
08_Vacuum_bed_boy8.jpg
530KB, 1200x1696px
>>
File: 09_Vacuum_bed_boy9.jpg (634KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
09_Vacuum_bed_boy9.jpg
634KB, 1200x1696px
>>
File: 10_Vacuum_bed_boy10.jpg (594KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
10_Vacuum_bed_boy10.jpg
594KB, 1200x1696px
A good mix of arousing and, I don't like using this word since its over used, cringe.
>>
File: 11_Vacuum_bed_boy11.jpg (573KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
11_Vacuum_bed_boy11.jpg
573KB, 1200x1696px
On the off chance I find a significant other, I'd love to roleplay being discovered in bondage.
>>
File: 11_Vacuum_bed_boy11.jpg (272KB, 866x1224px) Image search: [Google]
11_Vacuum_bed_boy11.jpg
272KB, 866x1224px
Last page.
>>
File: 1467645727422.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1467645727422.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>6908969
That poor kid
>>
>>6906040
I don't want to see the last one again... (a picture of her some weeks later)...
>>
i just got 32 feet of some nice rope and i love the rope dress (here) >>6876177
>>6876237
but i want more that's kinda similar, anyone have any guides or pictures I could try out?
just a kind of body harness thing

im mtf so i gott the tiddy and dickie
tfw both are bound

im also thinking of taking some pictures and doing paintings of them, maybe while bound/in some situation
>>
Help
My wrists are stuck tight
And since the rest of my bindings have been removed, it's no longer hot.
>>
>>6911173
My hands are going numb...
>>
>>6911173
Run them against a knife?
>>
>Almost exactly three years ago
>Tie myself up with that pentagram breast bondage image that get's posted all the time
>Get a little impatient while removing it and just force the rope
>Get a rope burn on the back of my shoulder
>Four days later it was 4th of July and a pool party with the family
>It faded just enough to leave a perfect image of the rope

Not a single person mentioned it but I feel like they had to know.
>>
>>6911197
Almost couldn't cut anymore by the time I got through.
Didn't have a way to steady a knife, had to cut by hand at a tricky angle.

I need ways to put myself in rope-only predicament bondage!
I wonder if I can have a setup so tampering with the restraining rope will cause genital pain?
Such as a noose that's closed around the genitals and has a lot of tension that would cause it to tighten if other rope wasn't holding the noose open; and if that other rope loosened at all...
>>
>>6911218
God, you're an assclown. You need someone to watch over you for this.
>>
File: PFFSIHAC.png (288KB, 394x442px) Image search: [Google]
PFFSIHAC.png
288KB, 394x442px
>>6908981
>>6908969
>>6908941
>>6908932
>>6908925
>>6908923
Well.. fuck this shit
>>
>>6911218
Have fun killing yourself. We warned you.
>>
>>6908923
What a waste. Walking in one someone helpless like that is my biggest fantasy (gold star for also being blindfolded so they don't know who's toying with them).
>>
>part of my hand feels numb still 7 hours after bondage
Fuck
>>
>>6911624
welp, sounds like nerve damage. Hopefully it'll go away, but it could take as long as weeks/months depending on how much damage was done
>>
>>6911674
As long as it goes away I'm fine.
I didn't feel any sudden pains, to indicate something serious, maybe it's the nerve equivalent of bruising.
>>
>>6912014
nerve damage can take months to go away, even from mere pressure. i had a cast on that was put on too tight in one tiny spot on my hand, and i ended up having obnoxious tingling and lack of sensations in the finger for half a year after the cast came off.

its fine now
>>
>>6911218
1) Don't do self bondage on the wrists or binding your hands or neck. That is when shit gets dangerous
2) If you want to do it, have a spotter
3) If you don't want a spotter watching, just let someone you trust know and tell them to come by in 30-45 minutes to check up on you
4) ALWAYS HAVE SAFETY SHEARS NEARBY TO CUT THE SHIT, AND TEST IT BEFORE HAND TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PRESSURE YOU NEED TO CUT IT, REEEEEEE
5) Don't do breathplay

Yeah, a lot of rules for self-bondage, but it is an incredibly high risk, low reward kind of thing
>>
>>6912139
Wouldn't the best way to bind the wrists be cuffs of sort? They could restrict movement without chocking your hand's blood supply.
>>
>>6912202
not him but yeah. cheap """leather""" cuffs are $3 on ebay. Metal handcuffs are a quick and easy way to fuck yourself up though.
>>
Have had plenty of interesting things happen when bound, but never from self bondage.

>shave my skin, so there is little to no hair
>use duct tape, since it wont hurt if I have no body hair
>if problems arises, I can rub it until its slowly rips apart in 30-some mins.
>then chew on the duct tape on my hands, preventing me from using fingers
>>
>>6876172
If you stretch the concept a little there is Eudeamon. The protagonist brought it upon herself and it sure lasted a long time.
>>
>>6911188
Emergency exit time. Use your safety shears to cut the rope.

You do have safety shears, right?

>>6911624
You're probably going to be OK. It's tingling you really need to watch out for. If it persists, see a doctor.
>>
don't die on me
>>
>>6916759
It will anyway... Then we shall rebuild from the ashes.
>>
>>6901758
Have you got anymore stories for us?
That was very good.
>>
>>6876172
ITT:
The reason why subs shouldn't be left alone
>>
>>6895280
>666x666

lol
>>
>>6888466
They said breasts, so I would assume they're a woman. Maybe from the pain? People are kinky.
>>
>>6907745
This I cannot fap to. Makes me sick. The rest was pretty good though.
>>
>>6915155
Got a brief moment or two of tingling today, but otherwise my skin is just feeling a little more plasticy than it should between my wrist and thumb knuckle.
>>
>>6918030
This.
It's them doing things to themselves that they'd enjoy more and would be far safer doing if someone else was involved.
>>
File: 19.jpg (404KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
404KB, 600x850px
>>
>>6919404
That picture set is amazing, same the author hasn't done any new ones in a long time.
>>
File: 11486605_big_p0 - 便所自縛.jpg (361KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
11486605_big_p0 - 便所自縛.jpg
361KB, 1024x1280px
>>
File: 11486605_big_p1 - 便所自縛.jpg (450KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
11486605_big_p1 - 便所自縛.jpg
450KB, 1024x1280px
>>6920842
>>
File: 11486605_big_p2 - 便所自縛.jpg (574KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
11486605_big_p2 - 便所自縛.jpg
574KB, 1024x1280px
>>6920858
>>
File: 11486605_big_p3 - 便所自縛.jpg (232KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
11486605_big_p3 - 便所自縛.jpg
232KB, 1024x1280px
>>6920861
>>
File: 11486605_big_p4 - 便所自縛.jpg (590KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
11486605_big_p4 - 便所自縛.jpg
590KB, 1024x1280px
>>6920862
>>
File: 40ae3cea45514825ad11e45698827dc1.jpg (262KB, 700x1001px) Image search: [Google]
40ae3cea45514825ad11e45698827dc1.jpg
262KB, 700x1001px
>>
File: 25627b9f2d69a11bb9cd657fafd30fba.jpg (268KB, 700x1015px) Image search: [Google]
25627b9f2d69a11bb9cd657fafd30fba.jpg
268KB, 700x1015px
>>6920874
>>
File: 0ceb4161e03d4ef8b355b6c506e607f4.jpg (316KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0ceb4161e03d4ef8b355b6c506e607f4.jpg
316KB, 700x1000px
>>6920877
>>
>tfw don't have enough rope for suspension
>>
>>6922284
Move out of your parents basement and get a job.
>>
File: 01.jpg (297KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
297KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 02.jpg (375KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
375KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 03.jpg (426KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
426KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 04.jpg (470KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
470KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 05.jpg (458KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
458KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 06.jpg (427KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
427KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 07.jpg (598KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
598KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 08.jpg (563KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
563KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 09.jpg (528KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
528KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 10.jpg (503KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
503KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 11.jpg (558KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
558KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 12.jpg (414KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
414KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 13.jpg (438KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
438KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 14.jpg (423KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
423KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 15.jpg (534KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
534KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 16.jpg (463KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
463KB, 600x850px
>>
File: 17.jpg (458KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
458KB, 600x850px
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.