[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /d/, So there are some scenes from Euphoria that I really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: Euphoria_6_savior.jpg (59KB, 1280x455px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoria_6_savior.jpg
59KB, 1280x455px
Hi /d/,

So there are some scenes from Euphoria that I really liked, but I can't find a whole lot of other animated work that matches those scenes' themes, because the series itself has so many tags that looking for "related titles" takes me down paths that are beyond my preferences. Through this thread I'd like to find some new stuff, and hopefully it will be new to others as well.

I'll post stills and try to describe what I'm looking for. I think everything is from episode 5 or 6, but I'll note if otherwise. For pic related, I'm looking for animated hentai where lots of women want to be impregnated by the same guy, but bonus points if they have to resort to bondage and drugs/magic to keep him going (NOT looking for harems where the MC has some sort of pleasure palace that he uses as he wants). One aspect of this episode in particular that really gets me going is that the MC eventually becomes willing because of feelings he has for the main woman.
>>
File: Euphoria_6_cult.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoria_6_cult.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>6874114

For some reason I like it when the ladies are after the seed in a really primal manner. Cum dependency or whatever is good too (i.e. Succubi or other demons), but there was this one series where a girl was cum dependent because of being bullied in high school. Not really my thing. So the bottom line is that I enjoy it when it's in the woman's nature to be going after this. I'll note this with another scene but complete, permanent psychological mindbreak isn't quite what I'm after.
>>
File: Euphoria_6_ahegao.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoria_6_ahegao.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>6874114

I guess most of these are from Episode 6. Oh well. I like some ahegao for the fact it reflects those frenzied carnal desires. But a lot of ahegao-tagged stuff seems to go with mindbreak and degradation/sexual slavery. But I like it when it shows up momentarily in things like Marshmallow, Imouto, Succubus. In terms of forcefulness, pic related and/or light bondage is what I prefer like at the end of Wizard Girl Ambitious.
>>
File: Euphoria_6_pregnant.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoria_6_pregnant.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>6874114

>this line with how far along she already is is dumb but whatever

Euphoria 6 shows that the MC has been in the dungeon for months because there are multiple sex scenes in various stages of the pregnancy. Sometimes it cuts to his face and he's completely mentally blank and exhausted even though the women just can't get enough. Showing the women growing more and more pregnant is a plus in my book.

Forgot to mention, another one I like with the "multiple girls wanting to get pregnant" theme is Koinaka: Koinaka de Hatsukoi x Nakadashi Sexual Life. However, it doesn't have any of the other elements I've mentioned.
>>
File: Euphoria_5_drugged.jpg (63KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoria_5_drugged.jpg
63KB, 1200x675px
>>6874114

Now a couple from Episode 5. This is an ahegao scene, but both participants have been drugged and they lose themselves to it. So I mentioned before permanent mindbreak isn't for me, but temporary mind control due to drugs or magic (like in some succubus stuff) is good. Same goes for aphrodisiacs and things that extend libido/increase cum/whatever.

I am tired of clicking store fronts.
>>
File: Euphoria_5_line.jpg (82KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoria_5_line.jpg
82KB, 1200x675px
>>6874114

Done after this. MC is tied to a chair and the women line up--this is similar to the cultish impregnation stuff earlier, but the girl in the chair is watching him realize that he actually enjoys it. The girl is enjoying watching the mental struggle of his trying to deny he likes having sex with all these girls. Don't know how this would be classified in a tag so that's why I've brought it up.

Hopefully some of you guys can suggest stuff for me to look into based on what I've posted. I appreciate it. Thanks for reading.
>>
>>6874114
>>>/r/
>>
WTF! I Thought Euphoria only had 2 episodes?

I just completed the true ending of the game.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.