[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 379
Thread images: 44

File: 1459269663155.jpg (132KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459269663155.jpg
132KB, 674x1000px
previous thread: >>6811551

Snibeti snab edition

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Games Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

>IRC:
irc.rizon.net
#/d/evs
>>
File: 1459956019366.png (207KB, 957x815px) Image search: [Google]
1459956019366.png
207KB, 957x815px
FC dev update from previous thread:
>>6818562

>>6818685

Anon's tentacle monster game:
>>6818899

Anon asking for tech support on his vn:
>>6817774
>>
>free cities update
>error 502 on blogspawt
fml
>>
I beat trap quest, are you proud of me /d/?
>>
>>6819281
no
>>
Made some more progress on Tainted Elysium Redux.

* Fixed a bunch of weird binding-related bugs with the statbars
* Got about 100 lines of the breast weight/lactation calculations ported, still working on documentation and integration. It runs, but doesn't output anything useful yet.
>>
File: Venture_-_2016-05-10_03.02.15.png (89KB, 1928x817px) Image search: [Google]
Venture_-_2016-05-10_03.02.15.png
89KB, 1928x817px
>>6819310
Also forgot the picture and the fact that I got the breast slider working, as well.
>>
>>6819310
>>6819314
Thanks for your work. I still hope for increase inactual lewd content though (quite disappointed I couldn't just defeat and fuck the enemies met so far).
>>
Just liked to ask, is there a link to play Free Cities online without having to download it, you know, for reasons.
>>
>>6819388
Go to the blog, there should be a link to play online on some website, on the right.
>>
>>6819388
oh boy it's this retard again
>>
>>6819392
Yeah, on his site I saw the "play online at TFgames" but I honestly can only see links to download it on that site.
>>6819393
Oh shit he's on to me.
>>
>>6819393
What are you talking about, anon. It's his first time to post on this thread.
>>
>>6819397
His name says Anonymous and I see him posting here all the time; clearly it's the same person.
>>
>>6819401
>He can't see peoples hidden names
lol fuckin summer fags
>>
Monster Girl Island Demo 2 release date when?
>>
>>6819314
Whoa, hold up. What is this? Redux? What's different than Tainted Elysium? Why am I just hearing about this now? Any link/word about this game? This looks amazing.
>>
>>6819469
The original developer can't work on it so someone else is decoding the whole thing and putting it back together in a less confused fashion than the original before adding new stuff.
>>
Village of Nightmare 2 appears to be translated.
http://randanypro.blogspot.ca
>>
File: 655ce5ed.jpg (404KB, 1280x1520px) Image search: [Google]
655ce5ed.jpg
404KB, 1280x1520px
>>6818562
>>6818685

FC Dev, does your design for gloryholes mean that they'll remain exclusively a harmful task for slaves? I feel as though Submissive and Masochist slaves might like working gloryholes.
As it is, unless you pursue the Degradation Society, gloryholes aren't exactly useful. I think making it so submissive and masochists can work gloryholes without penalty would allow players who don't pursue degradation to kind of dabble a little in that part of the game.
>>
>>6819469
>>6819490
http://ventureengine.ddns.net/index.php/features/
>>
>>6819310
fucking hell I've been looking for this game for ages, I played it a few months back and wanted to play it again but forgot the name.
>>
File: 1461521907596.png (203KB, 453x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461521907596.png
203KB, 453x600px
>>6819490
>>6819469
Well, that's not really accurate. I haven't stopped working on Elysium, and its not that I can't work on it, I'm actually working on it as I write this. it's just that I have a full time job, a fiance and we go to college among other things, so I just don't get much time to work.

VentureGuy saw an opportunity where he could help the project by porting it to HTML5. And while I'm notoriously apprehensive about working with others, eventually we'll likely shack up on the project for what that's worth. (before he plans to leave us)

You can read the details as pointed out here by this kind fellow.
>>6819654

>>6819368
Wait, what enemies are you wanting fuckability with? There's a feeding tree, an alien parasite face fuck and then there's bees. Not much in regards to sex.
Do you just mean in general?

I'm working on some slime-being sex scenes for this update actually, if that's worth noting.
>>
>>6819656
>>6819654
>>6819490

http://ventureengine.ddns.net/index.php/faq/

Here's more additional information on the project. I just noticed the navbar is floating away and might not be noticable.

Going to be getting some stuff done for work, but on in #/d/evs and the Weight Gaming Forums IRC if anyone wants to leave a message.
>>
File: 1456078002554.jpg (182KB, 1342x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456078002554.jpg
182KB, 1342x1000px
Someone posted a full guide (of the current existing content) of Magical Camp over at TFGamessite.

As the site requires a login, I decided to mirror it over at pastebin (too large to post here):
http://pastebin.com/TGXqdb5b

The game had another small update two days ago. The walkthrough is up to date as of that version according to the author
>>
>>6819739
>Wait, what enemies are you wanting fuckability with? There's a feeding tree, an alien parasite face fuck and then there's bees. Not much in regards to sex.
>Do you just mean in general?

Uhh.. yes, in general. That is what I was thinking about. Heh heheh... yeah, um... exactly.

Oh, who am I kidding. We're on /d/. I want the feeding tree to be tentacle monster which will suck me dry when I am aroused by the fruits, I want to facehugger to be fuckable right into its ovipositor or whatever that's called, I want to defeat the huge bees or drug them or whatever and then fuck the slimey opening to the hive, probably full of aphrodisiac and stuff.

This is /d/, Atticus. There are certain standards and expectations to be met!
>>
File: 4556a7809a9607ac.jpg (228KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
4556a7809a9607ac.jpg
228KB, 760x596px
>>6819804
You know, those could actually be options, provided the character has a high enough lewdness or something. lol

The trees being "more active" is certainly a good idea at least. Fucking an ovipositor does make some sense as well, seeing as it's basically just a big meat sock; would be an interesting, if a bit humorous, reversal.

For the last one, I feel some oglaf is fitting.
>>
Still hoping FC Dev adds pony girls. Why can't I be pulled in a carriage by slaves? My opulence is suffering!
>>
>>6819811
Now you understand. Let the /d/eviancy guide you - if something's soft, lubricated and tight, has openings that can be made as such - it is eligible for sex (and many things that aren't one shall still try to fuck just to make sure opinion about them is still up-to-date and verified).

That is the hard, demanding but also glorious and proud way of /d/. Stand for nothing less.
>>
anyone have news on melkavia? or was it just a tease
>>
File: 1459714087185.png (1MB, 786x771px) Image search: [Google]
1459714087185.png
1MB, 786x771px
>>6819827
Reminded me of pic related.
>>
>>6819654
>>6819739
>>6819772
TE is an amazing game. The character creator is probably the best I've ever seen. I'll keep an eye on TE and TE:Redux. Still unsure the difference between both as TE does already cater to many fetishes but still pretty excited to see Redux.
>>
>>6820017
Redux is the same game, just ported to a different coding engine so as to be easier to work with.
>>
>>6820017
Huh, well I'm really glad you like the game so much.

Redux is just tainted Elysium ported to html5 so that it works on more platforms. If it goes right. It essentially should be different. Outside of superficial stuff like how it looks. Ventures version will look cleaner and more functional and mine will be more wonky and expressive. The only real loss would be the changing character profile as it was complex to do in flash and it's several times more complex in other platforms.

Both versions of the game are being working on concurrently.
Anyways. I'm at work right now and I have a thought I need to figure out since I can't do anything from here. Does /d/ know if slime girls are supposed to be warm or cold to the touch? I think they're traditionally cold right? But wouldn't a complex macro organism made out of colonial micro-organisms likely be warm? Autistic thought for the day.
>>
>>6820062
They're definitely warm. Across all forms of media, slime girls are always comfortable to lay on/in. How would that be possible if they were not pleasantly warm?
>>
Anyone know of any games with at least some medfet content? Google keeps giving me unrelated results, and it isn't one of the tags in the pastebin.
>>
>>6820062
Given already how alien their biology is I'd say all bets are off and you can make them whatever. You can even make them change temperature - for example, they may generate some heat as a byproduct of metabolism if they digest something currently or were digesting something not too long ago.
>>
>>6820085
what the fuck is medfet
>>
>>6820062
Warm or cold to the touch is relative to our own body temperature only. Looking at body temperatures of some animals and at what kind of colonial micro-organisms exist, I can't really see a reason as to why a slime should have a higher body temperature than ours.
A slime doesn't even have to be warm blooded in the first place. And depending on what kind of slime you have in your universe, f.e. slimes growing with no real limit set as to their size, they would even have to be cold blooded to be a feasibly sustainable organism, or digest insane amounts of whatever it is they need just to keep the body temperature up.
That said, you could also have warm blooded slime and have nourishment as the natural limitation for its growth.

As an aside: I don't see slime as having to be consisting of colonial micro-organisms.
>>
>>6820096
Medical fetish. Every so often there'll be a thread here.
>>
>>6820062
To be honest, like >>6820094 said having them able to change body temperature almost at will would be the best way to go.

>>6820071
I've seen several games where they are cold, but quickly warm up, due to friction, and your body heat. Like an onahole if you didn't pre-warm it.
>>
>>6820062
just wondering, what kind of parasite content will there be in Elysium?
>>
So just wondering, is it around time to go back and replay FC? I haven't gone through the game since around February, is the game fundamentally different enough that I will be surprised by whats new?
>>
>>6820170
I don't remember what has changed, but probably. FC Dev works fast.
>>
>>6820170
A few features were added and a few expanded but most of the game is how it was. So it really depends if you've got bored enough that you'd need something really fresh or just bigger & better of what you already had would do.
>>
You know that Albedo game posted a while back, is there anyway to actually avoid bankruptcy playing in the real world?
>>
>Still waiting on A Life In Silk
Its never going to get finished is it?
>>
Anyone got access towards ZXC's new thing?
>>
>Playing FC yet again
>My bodyguard comes up for a nickname event
>Expect the usual "gladiatrix" and other names
>It pops up as "Waifu"

The game knows...
>>
>>6818899
Tentacle game looks good anon, always nice to see new types of games. How long did it take u to make the game thus far?
>>
>>6819388
If you're trying to get it on mobile by any chance, I find that going to the dropbox link on the blog and pressing download there seems to work, surprisingly

and if you're using Chrome and Chrome finds it suspicious and blocks it, deleting the extraneous bits on the end of the url (like ?dl=1 or such) usually helps that.

It's really slow on mobile, though.
>>
In the schoolgirl mode of Girl Life are there any scenes with the sister? I've been meeting with her all the time, talking to her, leaving the house so her boyfriend can fuck her, but it seems like a dead end. Do I need to drop my reputation to be more whorish or something?
>>
Does going dick+tits in FC still incur the weekly reputation penalty? Considering starting over, playing full female its just too hard to gain and maintain rep.
>>
>>6820558
Don't leave house.
>>
>>6820559
>its just too hard to gain and maintain rep.
Even after he made rep easier to keep in the last two versions?
>>
Hello, i hope somebody can help me.

I am looking for a game that is related to the picture and if possible with a possible way to download it.

Thanks in advance!
>>
There was an RPG game I played that I can't seem to find in the list. Was wondering if anyone remembers it and can either point it out to me or recall the name

It was a text based rpg where you were a noble forced onto the streets after someone tries to assassinate you. A lot of the game seemed to be based around management and selling yourself, moving between cities to get supplies, keeping yourself clean and taking dick. You could do things like open up to more customers which could increase the amount you get but also your chances of getting brutally beaten and raped.
>>
>>6820637
That sounds like Bounty. I'd give you the link, but I haven't been able to find it again.
>>
>>6820647
that sounds right actually and I can't find it either. Thanks though, this at least gives me a starting point
>>
>>6820637
>>6820647
>>6820659
hgamebounty.
blogspot.
se/p/
download.html

fucking spam filter
>>
>>6820662
Thanks.
>>
>>6820662
You are fantastic my friend, thank you
>>
>>6820624
That's a pixiv filename, it's very unlikely that it came from a game.
>>
>>6820558
>>6820580
Yep. Aren't you at least a little curious what they're doing there, anon?
>>
File: 1452558718344.jpg (649KB, 672x840px) Image search: [Google]
1452558718344.jpg
649KB, 672x840px
>>6820071
>>6820094
>>6820111
>>6820134
Thanks for the insight guys.
I think for "sexy" purposes they should probably be warm, but I like the idea of there temperature being dependent on other factors rather than constant. Like large meals, sunlight, body heat and activity generating more heat and it gets stored in their insulating body. Obviously, the night, cold water and other cooling things would cause them to dissipate heat. Larger slimes could probably store heat for longer, so tiny slimes would often be cold, while human sized ones would be more "comfy bath"-like.

>>6820111
>As an aside: I don't see slime as having to be consisting of colonial micro-organisms.

That's mostly my game lore in this case. Slimes are mostly former humans or parts of former humans whove gone under so much mutagenic material they've lost corporeality; essentially just conciousness loosely dispersed among nanomachines that recruit and govern colonies of micro-organic jellies to support whats left of the human mind. Smaller slimes are just pieces of these former humans that no longer have an semblance to human consciousness, just following instinct or some unusually modified version of instinct.

>>6820152
Parasite stuff is a big thing of mine, so eventually there will be plenty. For the initial part most things will be simple "get infected > get stat change & messages" but I'm planning on more interesting stuff like parasite armor, mind altering stuff, and obviously more "make one a wormy squirmy breeding factory".

Some simple one's I'll add soon are; lactation inducing-breast swelling mites, body-maintaining tapeworms, gonad-manipulating roid genital worms etc.

Lore wise though, one of the lords of Elysium is a giant mass of parasitic flesh & fused minds that inhabits the underground network of the island, watching from the shadows. If lords ever get into the game play as I want them to, one will be able to join lord Eros as one of its acolytes, spreading its "influence"
>>
>>6819827
Where would you be pulled around?
You're inside an arcology, which should be packed full of people and slaves.
And the outside is radioactive and full of poor people.

That said, ponygirls who compete in monthly race competitions would be fun.

With jockey/pony pairs, who are given bonuses on how small the jockey is, who big and strong the pony is, and how well trained as a pony the pony is.
Maybe have these competitions hosted by the Georgian guy who did the shotgun match.
>>
>>6820680
You're wrong on both accounts.

>>6820624
Game is "Lilim Union: Dream Demon Zone/淫魔領リリム・ユニオン" It's got battle rape, if highly limited in that. Almost all of them insta KO you if they get off in full, and that's the other extreme sadly. Ether Battle Rape does nothing, or it does all the things.

Still, Nyaa should hook you up easy.
>>
>>6820612
Haven't played the latest version, I'll check it out.

Still might make a dick+tits slavemaster though.
>>
>>6818685

FCdev: recruiters are imbalanced because they give you a shitton of slaves in a game where you already have way too many ways of getting slaves. I have never needed slaves that I couldn't instantly get anyway, aside from high-prestige dealies that the recruiter can't get anyway. Training slaves has always been a way bigger hassle than getting them in the first place.
>>
>>6820708
Why can't the recruiter get you high-prestige slaves anyway? It seems like a good, logical use for a highly-skilled recruiter when you have a high reputation.
>>
>>6820709
I want to know why you can't stick female slaves in the dairy unless they're lactating.
You can make money off them from renting out their wombs. Or at least just store them in there until they start lactating, so you don't have to have them stick around for like the twenty turns it takes for them to start.
>>
>>6820696
>stuff like parasite armor and obviously more "make one a wormy squirmy breeding factory"
Awesome!
>>
>>6819772
keep it up, I'm looking forward to the future of this project
>>
>>6820713
You can give them the lactation implant and it won't count against having a natural body FYI.
>>
>>6820696
You should try out parasite infection twine game on tfgamessite. I think the dev posted once here before starting his project. It might give you some inspiring ideas.
>>
>>6820697

You could have loads of different events. Dressage, races with just the ponys and chariot races maybe with a roman variant for neo-roman arcologies.
>>
File: mhcg07_3.jpg (135KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mhcg07_3.jpg
135KB, 640x480px
>>6820701

>mfw there are no seeds for the torrent

at least the CG's are on sad panda
>>
"FCNN: ...public controversy over cannibalism. Decadence taken too far or an acceptable next step..."

Definitely an acceptable next step.

Speaking of steps, I'm sooo in favour of ponygirls in FC. We might not be able to send them outside of the arcology, but that doesn't mean citizens shouldn't be able to travel in style or watch exciting races.
>>
Whenever I change the size of my window while playing Trap Quest, every image disappears, leaving me with black spaces. I am using Windows Git, and the main reason I need to stretch my window around is because the danaume stat wheels are outside of the screen for me.
Does anyone have any info on this or something?
>>
FC dev could make polls about what should be added next.
>>
>>6819588
What fetishes are in this game? Never heard of it before.
>>
>>6821031
It may not work out too well since FCDev already said he's kinda biased regarding content he's adding, going first and foremost by his preferences and what he feels like at the time and adding other things only if they don't require much work or take care of some lasting gameplay issue.
>>
>>6821138
I'm sure FC dev has more than one idea he'd like to submit to his fans. Making a poll could help him to prioritize content that cater to him and the crowd.
>>
>>6821031
wow, do you want FC to have furry content or something?
Polls always bring out the worst kind of people and then try to force changes to games.
I prefer the way we do it now, where we make suggestions, FC dev says it sucks, then we work that suggestion till FC dev says it doesn't suck.

Playboy bunny outfits and more collars soonish?
>>
>>6821215
Not if he submit the polls himself. There will be no outside influence just things he consider worth coding.
>>
>>6821226
>>6821215
Nothing has to change we can keep submitting ideas to him. For him doing the poll will be like the synthesis of our suggestions. for exemple let's say FCdev is ok to code poneygirls but is also fine doing the more outfit/collars. He will just post a poll to let people decide what should be coded in priority.
>>
Fuck the idea with the poll.
But I still second >>6821215
>Playboy bunny outfits and more collars soonish?
>>
>>6821232
But that's going make people insufferable.
>why won't you add x? look how many votes it has!
>you have to add x because so many people want it
It'd be even worse than that one guy who keeps trying to push his ponygirl fetish.
>>
>>6820979
Resize/fullscreen first, then play.
Else, saving/restoring might fix it.
>>
>>6821280
I think you're making a fair point, FCdev should always have the last word about what's being added in his game. I totally respect that.
>>
>>6820979
type 'map' iirc
>>
File: tease.jpg (277KB, 844x1224px) Image search: [Google]
tease.jpg
277KB, 844x1224px
I've been wanting more denial/frustration content for FC, and from FC Dev's comments it seems like he agrees. It's just that inspiration and motivation haven't struck him. I wish I had more slave teasing art to throw at him.
>>
>>6821365
Ok, so I tried that and it does bring back my shit.
That's nice, thanks man!
But the stat-wheels are still a tough one.
I can see every stat from strength to lactation.
But there seems to be another line of wheels after that, that I can't see even on fullscreen.
Sorry for requesting so much but, ideas?
>>
File: 5091ebd0dc9cd06b72ff61c0af316ceb.jpg (413KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
5091ebd0dc9cd06b72ff61c0af316ceb.jpg
413KB, 1200x1600px
>>6821423
>>
File: RJ145231_img_smp3.jpg (181KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
RJ145231_img_smp3.jpg
181KB, 600x800px
>>6821734
>>
Imagine a brothel where you rent your customers keys to chastity belts? Low power vibrators, the aphrodisiacs in her food, and the sounds of sloppy fucking that surround her keep her practically feral with lust. And then, if she misbehaves, you can put her up for rent at a steep discount, except the customer doesn't get the key. See how rebellious she can be after a week of that.
>>
Smart piercings after the assistant upgrades them could gain an "edging" setting. it would act like the "all" setting until the slave gets close, then it would switch to "none" until she calms down a bit. Then it's back to "all". Relentlessly, every hour of every day.
>>
>>6820170
>>6820181
>>6820221
Went ahead and did it. Liquid value at the end of week 100 is 1032582 without having ever done any of the stock stuff
>>
>>6821758
>took 100 weeks to make a million bucks
>>
Are there plans to add graphics to FC? Please tell me the answer is no, or at least that they would be optional and toggleable
>>
>>6821793
It's not planned to.
>>
>>6821797
>It's not planned to.
Er, planned to be added, or planned to be optional?
>>
>>6821816
Added.
>>
>>6821816
Fcdev has multiple times that he does not plan to add graphics to fc.
>>
I don't know if this was posted yet but, :3
https://mega.nz/#!hR1XVSIS!y5UEBF1vDx-YYSOdlwc76HBZuhz080wr-fBZuElWQdk
>>
>>6821874
and what would that be?
>>
>>6821819
Okay, thank God.
>>6821821
I know that, but the website banner on the blog made me worry a bit.
>>
>>6821884
trapquest unlock, may
>>
I hate to be a piece of shit, but does anyone know the name to a series of loops of a green haired futa fucking a blue haired trap? It has some pretty good animation and some cum inflation in it.
Please, my dick NEEDS THIS and I can't find it anywhere.
>>
Glad to see that Village of Nightmare 2 is translated.
The first one has to be my favorite H-Game of all time. I've played through it like 4 times now.

Any other good corruption games out there? Not just moral degradation or straight transformation, but a mix of the two.
>>
>>6820637
>>6820662
How the hell are you supposed to stay clean?
>>
>>6821986
by not whoring at all for weeks at a time
>>
>>6821976
Who's doing it?
Link?
>>
>>6821986
>>6822010
What do the various clothes do? I bought some sandals but nothing showed up in equipment and I can't see any effect in game.
>>
>>6821976
HH+, it's 2grindy4me though. Custom reido is good, but doesn't have any physical transformation afik. The slave trainers like FC, no haven, and whoremaster usually have both kinds but tend to be instant and no real change besides stats. I would be interested in any you've played before, that kind of corruption is my jam.
>>
>>6821976

Oh damn, VoN was great. I've been waiting to see if the sequel would be translated. Is it complete?
>>
>>6821986
Buy soap or luxurious soap(at port, wealthy, capital settlement) or use the bathhouse in a temple settlement.

>>6822038
Equipment raise combat rating which helps against rape either while soliciting or during travel. I dunno if you can thwart bounty hunters with combat.
>>
>>6822065
>>6822018

I saw it from

>>6819588

Haven't played it yet. From playing the Japanese version however, I still think the first one is better.
>>
>>6822041
HHS+ is pretty good. It is pretty grindy though, but there are actually unique characters with some story at least as opposed to most slave maker games

I've been looking for what this game I played a while ago that had corruption and some decent gameplay, and finally found it.

ゆきゆきてモンスター軍~レイプ革命~
>>
>>6822071

>6819588

Oh, cheers, didn't even notice the link
>>
Does anyone know of more tg games with slow, gradual changes, similiar to yonyon's games but more polished? Nothing text-only though as you can find on tfgamessite, something with visuals.
>>
>>6821874
You are a fucking God. I'm going to make a shrine for you and worship it from 9PM to 9:01PM.
>>
>>6822129
It got posted in the last thread senpai
>>
ded
>>
>>6820697
>1st place
>red ribbon
Pretty triggered.
>>
Ok so maybe there is something I'm missing but where the hell do I but this code for trap quest?
>>
>>6822577
put the file in the same folder as the trapquest main file
run the unlocker
run trapquest
>>
>>6822586
I see I didn't have them in the same place at all thank you very much
>>
File: 1452470522809.jpg (86KB, 504x412px) Image search: [Google]
1452470522809.jpg
86KB, 504x412px
>friend tells school life has futa on female rape
>spend 1 hour downloading it because fuck shitty download sites and caps.
>play it and there really not much of rape in it

I also have a bunch of other QSP that took a few hours to download due to cap size that I really should upload to mega for you guys here. all of them are more or less other flavors of girllife maybe 1 of them being alright from my point of view
>>
Running a sexy version of Pathfinder's Jade Regent at the moment for the hubby. Basically having a harem caravan, fucking oni and monster girls galore.
>>
>>6822672
this is not your blog, and that image is not /d/
>>
>>6822681
i thought elves were /d/ as they fall under monster girls?
>>
>>6822703
Most depictions of them are basically just humans with misshapen ears. The picture you posted barely passes as /e/, really.
>>
>>6822706
Not him, but Elves definitely fall under /d/ as long as they're nude
The fact that you can see the genitalia of the girl at the back proves that it cant go on ecchi

Honestly i would've been more concerned with the pix being western, you can clearly see Rogue from the x-men sitting on the chair

Honestly if the pictures of a high enough quality i dont usually complain, but the low rez of this picture...
>>
>>6822708
>it cant go on ecchi
/h/ exists
>>
File: 005 Elf DK.jpg (462KB, 1200x1531px) Image search: [Google]
005 Elf DK.jpg
462KB, 1200x1531px
>>6822711
But i t belongs on /d/ more because elves
>>
>>6822711
/h/ is for sex
/e/ is for not sex
>>6822712
"Just Elves" is not /d/

Actually talk about /d/ games
>>
>>6822664
>school life

The one with mix matched anime pics? I really wanted to like that game, but something about it kept me from playing more than 5-10 mins every time I've tried.
>>
File: 1300475428823.jpg (677KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300475428823.jpg
677KB, 600x600px
Having a lot of fun playing Free Cities, and it just hit me what's missing.

Drugs.

Not those fakeass dumb magic drugs that always get posted in threads, with their green Reanimator injections that automatically cause ahegao faces.

I'm talking about real drugs.

Stimulants to keep slaves going for hours.
Depressants to keep slaves happy and docile.
Anti-psychotics and depressants to 'cheer' them up and keep them nice in line.
Hallucinogens to make them trip balls when you ram your dick up to the balls in them.

Also, the main character should get a wider range of psychoactive substances to enjoy. I mean, cigars and custom beverages?
That ain't no Free City.

Where's my anarcho-capitalist chemically-liberal megastructure?
>>
>>6822748
doesn't seem to be much existing framework beyond modifying customer numbers, rep changes, and fear/trust gains
would likely require mostly-flavour scenes to be written, no real technical difficulty but also not much mechanical benefit
>>
Does anyone here have Gender Bender DNA Twister extreme?
Can't seem to find the full release anywhere.
>>
File: 1463057764604.jpg (420KB, 1215x715px) Image search: [Google]
1463057764604.jpg
420KB, 1215x715px
Hey does anyone have lists like pic related? I am hoping to lewd my normal games up and will welcome more lists and orders~

Sorry in advance if this type of thing doesn't belong here.
>>
>>6822792
It really is not worth your time.
>>
>>6822801
That bad?
>>
>>6821749
Please FC Dev do this.
>>
File: ! _AD&D2.jpg (577KB, 1018x1400px) Image search: [Google]
! _AD&D2.jpg
577KB, 1018x1400px
Paper & pen bord game.
>>
CoC question.

Anyone know how to get the Spellblade off Dominika? Wiki says you need to talk magic with her with 60 or more int, I'm on a hundred and I've been taking care not to turn up too often but nothing seems to be happening.
>>
>>6822888
Try fucking her a few times. Maybe she needs to like you more or something.
>>
Hey, FCDev, after introduction of the bonding thing, events are fucked up. Slaves bonded emotionally to the player want to be freed (Daughters of Liberty event), or married (mercenary event). To be honest, such kinds of events should be adjusted not only to bonded slaves, but also to those who are worshipful and according to their description consider their slave life better than when being free.
>>
File: bug.png (31KB, 923x559px) Image search: [Google]
bug.png
31KB, 923x559px
Was this thing reported or is it new bug?
>>
>girl life update changes age limit for porn and photo studio to 18
>game still starts at 16 for alternate start
>still able to camwhore so didn't even remove underage porn content

FFS. Can I buy a fake ID or something? Or is all that now gated off for weeks worth of repetitive bullshit?
>>
>>6822971
>Can I buy a fake ID or something?
You can.
>>
>>6822971
What update? The tfgames link hasn't updated since April
>>
>>6822985

Oh, cool. Where?

>>6823010

Yeah that's the update I'm talking about, the one from last month.
>>
>>6823040
Oh, okay. Yeah just buy a fake ID from the sketchy looking dude that hangs out in the train station in the city
>>
>>6822888
Best girl that never got finished.
>>
Speaking of Girl Life, I have a few questions (in no particular order or reason):

If you choose to dominate the chick you meet in the boutique, is there another way to get to the BDSM club?

Can you increase your breast size naturally? I've got a super lean athletic type and haven't tried getting fat, but I don't know if I could hang with that. If you can't increase naturally, where do you go to get fake tits?

Lastly, how much further can you go with your sister? I've already gone through the events where you bang with her boyfriend and I can go out with her on Saturdays and get wasted and fuck at the party, but I haven't gotten any further than that. Is there more, or is that the end of the sister chain?
>>
>>6823086
1) Not at the moment, no.
2) Only by gaining weight or through the cheat menu. Implants are available in the clinic in the residential area at the city.
3) That's it at the moment.
>>
>>6822672
I love ganassa.
>>
>>6820637
>>6820662

Played this for a few hours, surprised it isn't mentioned more often here. Has actual gameplay and dev actually makes an effort on game balance
>>
File: wow.png (19KB, 670x350px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
19KB, 670x350px
>tfw no no haven update yet
>>
>>6823340
Man, Bedlam really is far too used to the tumblr environment. It's no wonder he doesn't do well here.
>>
>>6823344
I dunno man, he did cause a huge shit storm because he used some british slang.
I mean, I wouldn't want to hang out with people either if they thought all slang was nigger speak.
>>
>>6823350
That wasn't what I was talking about, don't be an idiot. His entire demeanor shows that he has no idea about anything regarding chan culture.
Contrast him with CypressZeta. Cypress is even more of an asshole than Bedlam, and Cypress even constantly shills his Patreon and demands money, yet people are fine with it.
Bedlam is so used to the tumblr culture that he can't adjust his behavior here even a little bit.
>>
>>6823357

It seems like 4chan respects it more when you're straightforward and honest. We're a lot of prickly opinionated bastards here and we don't pretend otherwise. Barring trolling, most people are "genuine", and even trolls are kind of being "genuine", just they're being assholes.

Tumblr's hugbox, demand acknowledgement "you're oppressing me if you don't accept my opinion/feelings" style is very opposite to our "fuck you, I don't care if you like my opinion, it's mine" style. This means people here tend to be very blunt, more blunt than is accepted in some other internet circles or in the desolation of the real.
>>
>>6823368
I think the main thing authors struggle with is being unable to let criticism go, even if it's 10% of the comments they get or even just one single asshole, they have a panic attack and either get into flame wars or retreat and disappear for a week.

Criticism happens more on 4chan than other places, and it's worse on 4chan, but it's not unique to 4chan. If they can't handle this place, they're going to have a meltdown on their blog sooner or later.
>>
>>6821976
That was quite fun.

Though I still like the first one for the fact that every single character was named and had a unique corruption.

Also, I really miss the post main game side stories/epilogues for every character from the first game. Those scenes were amazing.
>>
>>6822746
Yeah I only really liked it because it look like you could bully someone into force sex like the teachers etc along other things but noting really came out of it.

honestly there is not much of stuff around outside of stuff like coc/tits really No heaven is cool but I rather have more text. That one game where you have to steal the underwear from girls for money is pretty fun tho.
>>
File: 1462234157564.gif (515KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462234157564.gif
515KB, 500x281px
Last night I talked about a few QSP games that was a bit harder to get because of download caps and shit like that.

First one is named schoolgirl brothel this one is like girl life/eto in the vain that you go to school and that's all really you don't have a mother nor father you live with your sister and you have to pay rent and such over all I'm not really sure if there is as much as content girllife but the game is shorter because it ends at the school prom. The over all translation is passable some times its hard to understand what some of the actions do so it might be smart to save. It also comes with a cheat menu.

https://mega.nz/#!2wh23TLa!ZXvYw6vatjgqZkS9yh9SDmE4s0TUuu69q01b1ZUnMd4

Next is schoolife to make this short its like Artificial Academy you build the school make the teachers etc but (as far as I know) you can't be anyone outside of a student the translation is not that great I know there is some kind of cheat menu but I forgot how to use it.

https://mega.nz/#!apISXTJa!t98d7yzNPEbXUAj9lfItbTt1otHoTvXAb3whpOfVLkM

Next is something named Femsim the translation for this one is pretty good but everything else is lacking or I didn't spend enough time to get anywhere but looking at file size and other things I think this is not worth downloading but I still have it because why not.
No cheat menu

https://mega.nz/#!y8BA0bzB!fdatgw9BbCE9c9iMLSrRQzvWaJZvsIpWgiJZtWQyfPA

The last one is named Simgirl or what I like to call cursed 1.3 eclectic boogaloo out of all for them this looks like this has the most content and the translation is great but like say you have to manage food water your bladder (note if you don't like scat make sure to turn off bladder in the cheat menu) rent clean your clothes and so on. Once got sent to prison and I was stuck there for 1 year having to "play" each day in it. This comes with a cheat menu too

https://mega.nz/#!voRhGb7C!NrD6_qeniUX502tWUboZtQUnETM_ESe1pp3jhGy-EN8
>>
>>6823380
This. At least Bedlam's blog is still his hugbox so far. He might've just quit if he had gotten our criticisms there and had nowhere to retreat to.
>>
>>6822924
Pretty sure thats a known issue
>>
Is there a mirror for the imagepack DLS for GirlLife? The main community pack keeps failing trying to get it from mega.
>>
>>6823727
I'll upload them again tonight while I sleep anon. I'll post the link probably in the morning when I wake up. I've got the "community imgs-no beast", "Extra-no beast", and "new images mar22 -apr11 2016" rars to share.
>>
Bedlam is getting very anxious, he even stopped streaming himself coding to avoid pressure. Also he had a writer's block for like two weeks. I wouldn't expect the update anytime soon if I was you guys
>>
>>6823455
>That one game where you have to steal the underwear from girls for money is pretty fun tho.

link please?
>>
>>6823884
Probably night games.
www.silverbardgames.com
>>
>>6823884
it was nightgames with a mod
>>
>>6823727
if it wasn't updated lately I can upload it now
>>
>>6820071
What about the ones where theyre acid?
>>
>>6820662
how do you boost your mood?
>>
>>6823977
watch a movie have "fun" take a walk or get a nice bath. there is a set of feats that can lead you to getting +1mood for everytime you get creampied too
>>
>>6823068
The waifus killed CoC you couldnt even corrupt most of them!
>>
>>6823977
Pony rides at the farm settlement
Watch a theater show or stroll in park in wealthy settlement
Assisted bath in temple settlement
Get hammered in barracks settlement
Buy scented candles in cult settlement
Meditate in barbarian settlement
>>
>>6822793
You might be a bit more at home at >>6823940 but I think it works both ways.

Seems like an interesting self-imposed challenge but I don't play LoL anymore (too much griefing).

Would be interesting to design more of these "additional challenges while gaming".
>>
>>6822888
You have to have done the cave dungeon, with that imp from the start, IIRC. It's been a long time, so I don't remember how you unlock the cave anymore.
>>
Came up with some ideas to consider for FC dev.

>giving appearance and stats to PC

PC's appearance would influence reputation and how your slaves see you.

You could aim for a more intimidating look with tattos, beard if applicable, piercings, old scars particularly merc start, being older, more than just toned muscles, military/police uniform etc. This would help raise fear in slaves plus some obediencr and if taken far enough slightly increase reputation as a feared leader.

Or you could go for a more handsome/charming look without or different tattoos, neatly trimmed beard, younger, flashier clothing, toned but not large muscles etc. This would raise trust in your slaves plus some devotion and if large enough increase reputation as really handsome and sexy

Maybe having to do some slight maintenance on some of this for balance and making that easier with upgrades to your home.

>skills

To determine how well the player can train and teach slaves. Can't train sex skills if you're bad at it etc. and overall slave training skill that determines how effective personal attention is.

>surgery options for PC

A good way to boost appearance and some unique upgrades. Getting a bigger/smaller penis and option to attach one to yourself and become a futa if PC is a woman. Option for insemination as a woman and ability to sell your offspring if your reputation is high or keep it as a prestigiuos slave.

>handsome/pretty rating at the start

If the detailed appearance and stats is too much this would be
>>
>>6824073

Parte deux

>nursery/investment into slave schools

For either a one time investment or maintenance fee you get the offspring of your slaves for free. Improved stats with higher investment into better slave school. I particularly want to be able to get the offspring if I knock up a princess so I can start my own royal bloodline.

>option to disable extreme content just for dairy facility

Always when I start milking slaves they get monstruously large tits and triplets. Would like an option to keep it kinder and more vanilla.

>recruitment office

At a much increased price and some waiting you get the option to find a slave as well defined as at the start of the game and options to find relatives to your slaves and purchase them. If you simply didn't have enough money when asked to buy a slaves daughter you get the option back at an increased price. Also serves as an upgrade to the recruiter.
>>
>>6824073
>>6824075
>giving appearance and stats to PC
>skills
>surgery options for PC
>handsome/pretty rating at the start
>nursery/investment into slave schools
all things that have repeatedly been confirmed to never happen ever so please stop asking
>option to disable extreme content just for dairy facility
does this happen with industrial settings off? if so, I think that's a bug
>recruitment office
the 'well-defined' bit is literally already present in custom orders, the second makes sense and probably wouldn't be difficult to implement
>>
>>6824087

Ok, I don't generally lurk these threads so I wouldn't know.

>already present in custom orders

Not quite, no options for quirks.
>>
>>6824096
pretty sure you can get slaves to develop quirks after acquisition through certain circumstances
>>
>>6824100

Some of them. I'm specifically looking for someone I can turn into an advocate for my recruiter.
>>
Did that one anon every finsih his girl life guide with events and shit? not the current pastebin one
>>
File: slave-milking.jpg (81KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
slave-milking.jpg
81KB, 736x552px
I don't know what you would call it or if it would be considered a kink, but one of the things I like to do when playing FC is imagine what sort of things would be considered appropriate for slaves, or done to them to set them apart from free people.

For instance, I always cut my slaves' hair down to 10cm when I get one, and then either style it in tails (basic slave) or with the shaved sides (slaves with authority/leadership positions, madam, warden, etc). So you can tell how long someone has been a slave simply by how long her hair is.

I typically play with the Body Purism society option, and so the only piercings my slaves get are a smart clit/frenulum one and a tongue stud - I like to think that the society in my arcology considers piercings, and especially those particular ones, as indicative of slavery. A free woman with a tongue stud would be scandalous and seen as her flirting with slavery.

Pic relevant: I also place my arcology in Australia, the idea being it's set deep within the interior, in the middle of the Australian outback/deserts. Because of its position it's mostly safe from attack with the world crumbling, and solar power is cheap and plentiful, but water is not. So my arcology is heavily invested in slave dairy products, and in fact ALL of my slaves have their lactation induced. Part of the 'social contract' within my arcology is that I will supply my constituents with sustenance - bottled from my industrial dairy if necessary, but if you buy time with one of my whores then you're entitled to suckle at her tits while she's yours. And while my menial geldlings aren't available for sex, their tits are there for those who are thirsty.

I don't know why thinking about this kind of stuff gets me going, but surely I can't be the only one?
>>
>>6824301
Yeah, you're not.
I dress most of my slaves always in relation to who they are. A former doctor will get the nurse outfit and a devout slave will wear a scandalous nun's habit, and so on.
In addition, I always cut my cows tendons and make them crawl. They are cows after all, right?

I also made myself a system on what to do with criminals or similar. Rapists get their dick cut off, sex drive stolen and are forced to serve the public for the rest of their lifes, you get the idea.

The one thing I'd wish for, would be a flavourful addition for the End of The Week screen that could hint at minor events in the slave's week, without it actually having any gameplay-mechanic. Such as that she did a bad job while whoring or similar. so I can get a reason to punish her with worse living conditions for a week or so, other than 'I am simply a jerk, that's why'.
I made this suggestion a while ago in here and on the devblog, but it seems like there's not much interest in it. And that's just fine. I won't moan until my idea makes it into the game, I can live without it.
>>
>>6821743
>>6821749

Oh man I didn't know how much I wanted this until now.

More orgasm denial/frustration content pls fcdev
>>
>>6824306
All of my (formerly) male slaves get gelded and fill the menial/subordinate duties, since I roll Gender Fundamentalist - if you end up a slave as a male, not only does nobody really want to fuck you, but you've just proven that you don't deserve to procreate. So the first thing I do is snip those balls. Then I put them on hormones until they have bimbo voices and then penis injections if necessary to get their flaccid dicks big and swinging. The menial 'uniform' is a corset and heels, with their dick hanging free. Being a gelded slave comes with a healthy dose of humiliation.

I really like the idea of expanded descriptions for how slaves' weeks go; so on that you have at least one other person interested. The problem, though, is that to have enough options that it doesn't become monotonous really quickly would mean a lot (and I mean a LOT) of additional writing/content for scenes. I'm not sure the RoI is worth it, sadly.
>>
>>6824186
Especially since I am trying to make sense of the translation and fix the parts I can understand, it takes ages. Just look at how many "locations" there are in the QSP file.
Plus it's horrible slavic spaghetti code with so little documentation you can basically say it has none.
Now I at least know why they can make QSP do all the shit they get it to do and have a pretty good idea how slavs work those other engines way past their limits.
I am tempted to just give up or rewrite this whole thing from scratch outside of QSP.
>>
I seem to remember that there was a scene in FC where a slave with a dick on female hormones (can't remember if heavy mattered) where she would approach you about being impotent. Is that still a thing, or am I crazy? If so, how do I find it again?
>>
>using your slaves just for your own fetish purposes
>not using them to carve out an empire that will remain long after civilization falls and the Free Cities slowly begin to crumble into decay and extinction as humanity slips into a new dark age

Maggots. Yer all maggots.

Just wait until FCDev makes the post-apocalyptic sequel.
>>
>>6824373
Gymnasium Institute shill spotted
>>
>>6824373
>not expecting to live forever in cyborg body
You are no good.
>>
Is it just me or is FC on difficult setting really difficult? I'm hardly making a profit per week and when I do have some savings I blow it all on events and go back into the red.

Anyone have tips?
>>
>>6824331
>rewrite this whole thing from scratch
That way lies madness. Rewriting the engine is fun and all, but you'll have to reverse engineer and implement a million edge cases, and you will have to provide Windows native, web and Android versions just to reach parity with the current state of things.

Rewriting the locations might make it easier for you to maintain and document the game, but also means that incorporating updates made by both the Russian and the English communities will be much more painful.

And rewriting both is a pipe dream.
>>
How do I turn an emotional slut to an emotionally bonded slave?
>>
>>6824390
You are really overestimating the complexity of the game or the engine.
QSP handles literally none of the event logic of the actual game. It's all a bunch of if statements and variables (using switch would help already). Then it simply returns html for QSP to display. You could have done the same thing in JavaScript without relying on QSP at all and the coding they had to do would still be the same, it would just look differently.
They can essentially stretch QSP past its limits, because all they use it for is an html rendering engine and to process conditional statements.
Rewriting it in QSP or in your own engine would essentially be the exact same thing.
So there really is not even one edge case QSP handles, it's all in the code.

The potential updates are literally the only thing stopping me. I don't really want to comb through the entire code over and over again.
What has me even thinking of rewriting the whole thing is that I am in early stages of making something myself anyway and the engine could easily handle Girl Life.
>>
>>6824434
You act as if the QSP manual perfectly describes every possible state and that there is no undefined behavior in the language. Unfortunately, that is not the case.
But if it's as simple as you say, it should be trivial to automatically translate existing content to a more sane language. This also covers content updates, so no need to worry about keeping up with those.
Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
>>
>>6824413
Can't make a ho a housewife man.
>>
I'm about to start Free Cities for the first time. What difficulty would be appropriate?
>>
File: GLCode.jpg (123KB, 1299x679px) Image search: [Google]
GLCode.jpg
123KB, 1299x679px
>>6824443
This is literally all there is to the code (besides the html output).
Part of it is even simpler and only consists of nested if statements. So if you run into undefined behaviour when all your code is is setting variables and
>if var == 1 do this
>if var == 2 do this
>...
>else do this
that language has a serious problem.
My problem with content updates wouldn't be to port them to the new system, but to find the changed parts, but I haven't looked at the changelog much yet. If they actually include a good one, it might be easier than I thought.
>>
>>6824475
>This is literally all there is to the code (besides the html output).
That is literally a subset of all there is to the code. You're missing funcs, gotos, dynamics and such.
I'm not here for a pissing match, I don't care whose metaphorical dick is bigger. Release a working implementation and I will be the first one to congratulate you.
>>
>>6824496
There are not very many functions and I didn't think simple go to statements are worth mentioning at all.
I have yet to encounter anything, which could even have the potential to lead to an edge case or unexpected behaviour.
I also don't really see this as a pissing match, but I didn't think you looked at the code, but I haven't read every single line yet either. So if there really is something I am missing or haven't seen yet, by all means, I'd be grateful if you'd point me to it. I am absolutely sincere here, as I can use the input before I start and end up realising there was something I indeed missed.
>>
>>6824504
Off the top of my head, the two most problematic things I foresee are:
1) DYNAMIC, which is basically eval. It parses the argument string and executes it as if the content was code. Obviously, the actual value is only available at runtime, so even the most advanced compiler cannot predict or validate the possible values.
2) Undocumented behavior. One example from Girl Life is instances of GOTO with one param, which is not a location, but rather an argument for the current location. This is not mentioned in the doc, but it works. The point is that every moderately complex system has skeletons in its closet, and QSP is not an exception. Implementing an alternative runtime, the most important goal is not purity of code or perfect architecture - it's compatibility with existing content.
>>
>>6824517
Thanks for the heads up then. I'll look out for it, but so far I haven't seen anything, which would be a lot of trouble to implement, so I am still confident. Good to know though.
Sounds like you are actually developing stuff in QSP, perhaps even Girl Life.
I only know my way around quite a bit of programming and scripting, but I haven't worked with QSP before this.
>>
File: 1420031253001.png (391KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1420031253001.png
391KB, 500x500px
>>6823577
How to access cheats in Simgirl?
>>
>>6824594
you click on the games logo then the clown in the bottom right. when you hear the ying yang twins your at the right place
>>
Hello fellow anons, I was wondering if anyone has any game recommendations in which the player spends their life as a prostitute/whore? I've played Escort Dreams and Whoremaker, and am looking for something similar. MtF or sissification works. Bimboification is a plus.
>>
>>6824601
Thanks
>>
Doing a lot of "for funsies" runs in FC lately, noticing girls can very quickly become emotionally bonded to the PC.

Like, Week 2, girls who as the slave owner I've never had sex with and who are assigned to subordinate sex slave duty get emotionally bonded to me. I understand the mechanical triggers, but it doesn't seem to flow so well in the fiction.
>>
>>6824637
I'm annoyed by it, because it made my Head Girl and Bodyguard sluts who want to be on whore assignements.
These are supposed to be my two most loyal slaves.
>>
This thread found any new games of late?

Want to fap but I'm kinda bored of the usual ones
>>
>>6824651
Lower their sex drives.
>>
Anons suggesting tons of content for FC Dev and here I am wishing I could control what my HG does to the slave I give her. I know you can somewhat by changing what the archeology stands for as a whole, but would rather something more like Rule assistant.

I have seen the code. It would be no simple task...Just a thought.
>>
>>6823727
Sorry I was late on delivery anon

Community images - no beast:
https://mega.nz/#!UxIzhayB!m-u8itLYAjuOjoMRx24_lB0qBojt_PO8Cg0aU0sIy94

Extra - no beast:
https://mega.nz/#!BoxwWRAb!R99os4KzZaJSCIPF3Eq55jV1HrewAufLGg4Cpdx9JYk

new images mar 22 - apr 11 2016:
https://mega.nz/#!ZhJiBRLJ!8NpPSUKcihAkXoCv8zOIwoPbdfr-yBr3rr0vLszYUNU

Hope these work for you
>>
>>6824694
>no beast
So it's for plebs?
>>
>>6824713
its some law over there about it I think?
>>
>>6824814
Or it could just be that some people don't get off on pictures of women being fucked by dogs.
Plus, its illegal in several countries.
>>
>>6819395
you have to have tfgames account to play any of their games in browser
>>
>>6823716
I have more respect for developers who tell people to eat a dick.

Make the game you want to make, accept criticism (if you want to), but if someone is being a bitch then ignore them.
>>
>yfw the massive captured dreams expansion is in closed beta now.
WEW
>>
>>6824888
?
>>
If your still here, Tentacle dev, we wait eagerly for the next update.
>>
new trap quest update is out, anyone got an unlocked copy of the 20 dollar tier that is willing to help a poorfag out?
>>
how to make rpg mechanics fun

does smut need to even be fun
>>
>>6824939
Here's hoping its not the same boring grindfest
>>
>>6821874
>>6825088
Read the thread retard
>>
>>6825101
>https://mega.nz/#!hR1XVSIS!y5UEBF1vDx-YYSOdlwc76HBZuhz080wr-fBZuElWQdk

isnt that for the update last week, and not the one that literally just came out now?
>>
>>6825101
nvm Im an idiot thanks
>>
>>6819646
I used to use gloryholes as punishment, dumping criminals, anarchists and enemy combatants there. But that was before the industrial dairy became so wonderfully horrific.
>>
>>6824413
Reduce their libido with a smart piercing until they lose emotional slut, they'll probably become emotionally bonded quickly after that.
>>
I think the psychology system in FC is kind of crap.

The fear vs. devotion system seems to have made it so that the only good strategy is pampering every slave until they lose all their fear and gain tons of devotion.

The emotional bonding system is bizarre nonsense, it's a lot of unintuitive complication for very little effect. All it does it get in the way of relationships that I try to arrange for my own amusement between particular pairs of slaves.
>>
>>6824939
This.
>>
>>6825140
>that strategy
>good
I agree about the emotional bonding being bullshit though, it just adds unnecessary micromanagement and the ability to permanently fuck up my pet projects really rustles my autism.
>>
>>6825095
>>6825095
What do you mean by rpg mechanics?
>>
>>6825159
specifically battles
>>
>>6825152

The bonding does need some fine tuning before it stops fucking with my god complex, I agree.
>>
>>6825172
I'm not gonna let you steal my ideas anon, but what's "fun" is different for everyone. Fun or engaging gameplay to me is something challenging?

What is different from your rpg, compared to others?
>>
>>6825205
you eat people in it

in a sexy manner
>>
>>6825228
Does eating them gives you powers like Kirby?
>>
>>6825248
to a not as extreme extent yes
>>
>>6824694
That worked, thanks anon
>>
>>6825116
Wait, does the code update every update?
>>
>>6825101
Okay I just checked, the donator that I posted this time and the thread before is for May, the current one, and includes all updates until Aika releases another code possibly for June or July. If that is so I will consider paying again.
I am confused on why you told me to read the thread retard when I posted 2 days before.
>>
>>6824694
Is mega down for anyone else?
>>
>>6825394
isup.me
>>
Not sure if this is a commonly known thing but there is a little BE centric dungeon "game" some japanese guy made on shindanmaker.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56875202
I would like to request some kind moonspeaker to translate the instructions at least.
>>
File: 1459903415991.png (285KB, 1062x706px) Image search: [Google]
1459903415991.png
285KB, 1062x706px
So I know Gryvain is a starter race now in TiTs, but is there a Gryvain transformative yet?
>>
Someone teach me the stock market for FC.
>>
Is girllife fappable with the translation in its current state?
>>
>>6825580
Buy low, sell high.
You are welcome.
>>
>>6825599
So, how should I go about purchasing shares?
>>
>>6825609
buy all the shares.
All of them.
>>
File: games though.png (19KB, 534x277px) Image search: [Google]
games though.png
19KB, 534x277px
post games
>>
Can anyone tell me why most RAGS games I download are unreadable?
>>
>>6825625
If only there was a RAGS dev that could explain how the engine isn't complete shit.
>>
Make sure they're not set to read only.
>>
>>6825122
>I used to use gloryholes as punishment

Which would be utterly fantastic if FC supported slave punishment outside of events. JoNT had such a mechanic.
>>
>>6825625
Maybe you're using the wrong version of RAGS to run them.
>>
Can you officially "date" the ginger girl in Girl Life?

I've seen some references to getting caught with her at school but never seen it in game.
>>
File: 5477546465.png (27KB, 447x756px) Image search: [Google]
5477546465.png
27KB, 447x756px
>>6825622
here's mine
>>
anyone have a current link for vitamin quest?

Googles giving me all expired ones.
>>
>>6825582
I've been having fun with it, YMMV. Honestly, the translation isn't so bad once you pick up some of it's idiosyncrasies. "Plunk" seems to mean drinking alcohol, for example.

I've been having a much bigger problem with random freezes. Save a lot.
>>
>>6825846
Cancer means to bend over or something similar.
>>
>>6825692
>Can you officially "date" the ginger girl in Girl Life?
No. Considering the setting, public homosexual relationships are extremely improbable.

>>6825847
"gopnik" means "chav"
"thump" means "drink (alcohol)"
>>
>>6824694
It's a fun game but holy shit the translation gets sloppy when you go into the city.
>>
>>6824694
How much content does this game actually have? It's fun so far but I'm having trouble finding meaty content.
>>
>>6825998
Oh, come on. Which part of "He tooe ne Readeral fit spraShivabe you or any agreement. Well a you, nodchinivshis climbed into the nightstand. DoArticleain directehePBaagainst, with nomomeans of a toothoin, You spraForkaSubscribe to the packatooVCoth.
Pocle hego Sergei surprised the, that Mr.adeif peZinka Mr.a it tspeMr. Hgom, etc.aWAa rackatabe cmoGly ee only do nologuilt, hainershiv etc.elo handsoth..." can you not understand?
>>
Saturday night FC update?
>>
>>6826000
It has a lot more than you realize, but 100% of it has bizarrely specific conditions that you must satisfy before you can see it. Just check the guide in the pastebin.
>>
File: ScreenShot_20160514141044.png (49KB, 831x778px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20160514141044.png
49KB, 831x778px
>>6825622
I have more sprinkled throughout my HDD, but this is where most of them go.
>>
I asked on /g/ but they were being cunts, but are there any newgrounds-esque flash or html5 dress up games?
>>
>>6826009

Wish the pastebin guide details the full path instead of only how to initiate (I understand the guide author wanted to avoid too many spoilers but maybe there could a section at the end for those who are really stuck?) sometimes i had to look into source code to try to figure out how to make progress...
>>
How can you people still play FC? Why not just wait for some time until more updates so that you have a larger amount of new content to experience?
>>
So I got a question about FC, and I'm sorry if it was already asked before, but I haven't really found any info about it in the integrated encyclopedia;

I once got an "extremely prestigious" slave, is there a way to get your own slave to get this status?
If so, how do you achieve it?
So far I could only ever got to the regular "prestigious".

Also, is there a way for a slave to get higher than "trained fighter"?
>>
>>6826095
No, extremely prestigious is reserved for former arcology owners and royalty as far as I know.
>>
>>6826114
Alright, just wanted to know, thanks.
>>
>>6826095
There is currently only one Fighter rank.
Fighters are better if they're Tall/VTall and Muscular.
>>
>>6826059
Have you used swf chan?
>>
>>6826142

Toned is better than muscular, I think.
>>
>>6826002
It's like I'm really playing DOTA
>>
So I'm trying to find games or visual novels about domination of women. Things involving mind control and slavery are great. I've played Kangoku Senkan which was pretty much what I'm looking for.

Does anyone know of anything similar?
>>
>>6826002
Is that the Scotsman's half a minute insult?
>>
>>6825890
There is a fair number of images for her in \images\qwest\alter\katja\, but I'll be fucked if I know if the events they're for are implemented or how to get the relationship beyond making out.
>>
File: Capture.png (51KB, 596x641px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
51KB, 596x641px
>>6820361
Not sure, really. I don't have much time to work on it, and I'm learning twine and some javascript as I go, so probably much longer than it should.

>>6824939
>>6825147
Still working on it. Sadly, I'm not the magical twine wizard that FCdev is (seriously, what he does is incredible), so it's taking me a while. Plus I pretty much started over because, as one anon pointed out, combat kind of sucked. Here's where I'm at right now. I have most of the tentacle controls there and doing the right things, but what little else there is is barebones/semifunctional.

>>6825099
Same here, man. Same here.
>>
>>6826285
For clarity, I have no issue with a little bit of grinding, it just has to be fun. If you've ever played fleshcult, "grinding" should be a lot like that.
>>
>>6826247
I might have misunderstood your question then. How far along are you in her quest line? The trick with Katja is to be the dominant half in your relationship. Somewhat unintuitively, this means refusing to talk about sex when she asks you. She's also a bit of a neat freak, so going to her place while sweaty might lead to things. Talking to her at the community center dance gets her worked up faster. The next step is to nudge her towards being more slutty. Those events are fairly straightforward, you'll know them when you see them. After that it's just a matter of time.

But also note that some of her content is currently not implemented or simply unreachable. We'll see if it gets into the next release.
>>
>>6822971
>tfw can't get into girl life
it's not even the broken english it's just the
>here's a bunch of places to go and weird movement system, have fun blowing people hitch hiking while trying to figure out where you live again
>>
>>6826035
Can you upload vitamin quest for me? Every link I find is dead.
>>
>>6826311
Sure, something needs to be going on while you're grinding. It's no fun to just hit "Thrust" over and over again and hope that the time limit won't run out. Hopefully I can get a little more strategy in there with this new system.
>>
>>6826285
What kind of tentacles you have cooked up tentanon? Are we getting any new types or are you just adding flavour for now? When I was playing though your previous demo I thought of suggesting upgrading breeding tentacles into larger versions. As in spending X points and a normal tentacle to get a tentacle twice or thrice as large as normal. Also don't worry about being as ham as FCdev you just keep doing your thing.
>>
>>6826332
It gets easier once you know your way around. I've been tossing around the idea of drawing up a simple map which might help people.
>>
>>6826364
The colors/texture are just flavor, at least for now. Right now, tentacles are characterized by their length and a flag that determines whether or not it's a breeding tentacle. If it's longer than some value, you can use it for grabbing. If it has the breeding flag, well, you can use it for bangin'.

I've thought about tracking girth, and probably ejaculation volume too for those who like large insertion/inflation, but right now I'm just getting the framework functional. Length could probably be factored into some sort of stomach defomation/all the way through scenarios. Maybe eventually some special abilities? Oviposition? Suction? Maybe someday.

Please do suggest away though, I'm taking notes.
>>
>>6826397
Maybe more punishments for getting bitten, and higher level upgrades to give your tentacles stuff like armor.
>>
>>6826285
>>6826285
Please not one action per turn anon, I would to be able to give all the tentacles I have options, and then execute them all at the end of turn.

So say 1st round only one grabber is successful, second round the others have an increased chance.

As for grind, I say make combat a little less often, and more rewarding. Make your hunts a little more active. Have some more interesting scenes. Like finding a thief caught in stockings, or raping someone through a fence or window.

Have a difficulty range for victims and have harder ones give more xp.

Have different town districts and as more girls get upducted, that area gets harder.
>>
>>6826336
Breeding tentacles should thrust automatically. Maybe start off doing 5% and you can upgrade your potency?
>>
File: 1462677160159.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462677160159.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
Hey fellow /d/eviants, I found this image in the last thread, but I have no idea where it came from. Could someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

Also, just so I am not /r/equesting, what would anyone want from a twine game? I've been thinking about learning how to use it in my free time, so it might be nice to know what people like.
>>
>>6826397
Tentacle types would be awesome.

Maybe being bitten makes you stop fucking their mouth, unless it has a certain girth?

Maybe have city gaurds come and fuck your shit up if you stay to long.

Have an end game goal of capturing the princess or something.
>>
>>6826416
Journey Through Izildia
>>
>>6826416
>what would anyone want from a twine game?

The most important thing is to make a game, instead of a choose your own adventure novel like 95% of Twine users make. Keep looping back to a central location instead of going down a million shallow paths and dead ends.
>>
>>6826335
Check /hgg/'s ghostbin.
>>
>>6826397
Having all the way through, cum inflation, and stomach deformation are pretty much par for the course when it comes to tentacles. If we're going to be sick fucks, we may as well go the distance. Maybe you could make it so that some women with fetishes will give up faster/put less of a fight if you indulge them.

>>6826417
>Maybe being bitten makes you stop fucking their mouth, unless it has a certain girth?

This is a great idea right here. In you demo all you had to do was get 2 tentacles for fucking and 1 for filling the mouth and you were done.
>>
>>6826407
Noted. I am also planning on having your victims be able to fight back a little more effectively, at least while they're not totally pinned down. So armor upgrades are probably a good idea.

>>6826409
>Please not one action per turn anon, I would to be able to give all the tentacles I have options, and then execute them all at the end of turn.
I guess the picture doesn't make it perfectly clear, but this is how it is with the revised system. You pick an action for each tentacle, then hit Go at the bottom. Then they go. Progress!

>As for grind, I say make combat a little less often, and more rewarding. Make your hunts a little more active. Have some more interesting scenes. Like finding a thief caught in stockings, or raping someone through a fence or window.
These are all good ideas.

>Have a difficulty range for victims and have harder ones give more xp.
Well, yes.

>Have different town districts and as more girls get upducted, that area gets harder.
The first version actually kind of had this. You just had to upgrade yourself a bit to get to the second, harder, area. Maybe scaling difficulties, we'll see.

>>6826411
They thrust automatically unless you specify not to now. Progress!

>>6826417
Yes to all of those.
>>
>>6826429
>If we're going to be sick fucks, we may as well go the distance.
Yep, 100% agree.
>>
>>6826421
Thanks m8.

>>6826427
Will keep that in mind.
>>
>>6822746
Can you link please? I would very much like to try this.
>>
>>6824935
sexlab I think
>>
>>6826093
That's what I've started doing, last couple of updates were big changes or relevant to my fetishes enough to warrant a play through, though. What I want to know is why you care?
>>
>>6823577
>First one is named schoolgirl brothel
There's a folder for a bdsm club, but does it even exist?

Also where do I find the sample/whatever for the pass to the crystal hotel so the thugs will make me a fake one?
>>
>>6826680
You meet a lady in the boutique in the shopping center in the city and if you let her dominate you, that's how the bdsm club unlocks
>>
>>6826680
>Also where do I find the sample/whatever for the pass to the crystal hotel so the thugs will make me a fake one?
If your talking about a over 18 ID if you go to the nightclub at one night you will see one of your class mates going in. later on if you find and talk to her about it she will say that her friend knows someone who can get you a ID. Talk to her friend then find these guys I forgot how much money they want tho.
>>
File: bestgame.png (151KB, 1366x643px) Image search: [Google]
bestgame.png
151KB, 1366x643px
if only 2 weeks could go by so fast irl
>>
>>6826808

I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only one who makes his slaves into facsimiles of fictional characters.
>>
>>6826430
Considered orifice tentacles for dickgirls and the like? (optional content toggle if you can figure it out, not to everyone's tastes.)

If you wanted to go super in depth you could have the player decide what variety of tentacle monster to start as. your standard blob like current, Something that envelopes and rapes things inside it, Perhaps something humanoid with tentacles forming from it's back? I'm just throwing things out here. Don't grab something you don't personally feel would be fun to work on/play.
>>
>>6826706
>>6826729
He is not talking about Girl Life.
>>
>>6826330
How do you get her to be more slutty?
>>
>>6827038
Pretty much as you would expect. Make out with her, shower together, have fun with the guys you two meet at the part, look for her at the New Year's party, etc.
>>
Parasite Infection on tfg looks promising for people who enjoyed slugs and bugs.
http://tfgamessite.com/?module=viewgame&id=847
>>
>>6827051
Didn't even know there was a party.

This game is too damn big.
>>
Where the fuck do I get the armor thing in SimTentacles? Is the castle even finsihed?
Lsck of translation apart form few sentences in chinglish does not help.
>>
>>6826814

Shit man, that's all I do lately.
>>
I know a load of people here played Girl Life but did anyone ever play the adult start? Does it have way less content or something?
>>
>>6826416
Honestly for twine I want a finished game

There's too many tf twine games with loads of paths and stats and shit but they never have more than act 1
>>
How easy would it be to make something in qsp like Girls life and school life?
>>
>>6827444
well, if Russians can do it, it can't be hard.
The only real problem is all the picture content.
>>
>>6827444
As far as I know the engine was made by Russians and only Russians have been insane enough to use it. Everyone who tries to mod or translate one of their games thinks it's a nightmare.

Girl's life is a big game and it would take more effort than you think to create something remotely similar in any engine.
>>
>>6820938
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=482024

that one has seeders

currently leeching myself, but will seed for the next couple of days after it's done
>>
>>6827444
>>6827468
>>6827485
I have looked at the source code of Girl Life extensively myself.
It is in no way more work or harder to code it in HTML5, JavaScript or something similar as opposed to coding it in QSP the way the Russian devs do it. But that's just my opinion.
A game like this is essentially just a whole bunch of variables, some RNG and if/switch statements checking the state of the variables and the content being spit out according to the results.
It's a very simple thing to program and doesn't even really need an engine.
>>
>>6827520
The engine doesn't matter. Content matters, and Girl Life has a metric fuckton.
>>
>>6827527
I am aware that would be the problem.
He just wanted to know how easy it would be to make something like it and the engine is one aspect of it, so it definitely does matter.
>>
>>6827527
Girl Life's one of the weirdest porn games for content, it has loads but so much of it is locked off in opaque ways

And it has two fucking starts so you're always wondering if something is locked off to the other start
>>
>>6827539
It'd benefit hugely by some sort of wiki or flow chart.
>>
>>6827541
There's a lot of times, like relationships with certain people, where I find myself looking in the pics folder to see if there's even anything to pursue

Biggest problem tho with qsp games is that it's always more fun to cheat yourself good looks/stats because the jobs are always just a grind with no fun
>>
>>6819789
Calling it now. Isabella and MC are long lost siblings.
>>
>>6827536
First you set up the basic variables you need to track.
Then you build an area and populate it with links that trigger content based on the variables.
This is, for example, how your sister shows up in your room at certain times and triggers when she goes to sleep.
It also populates the room with a link to talk to your sister, which also checks for variables based on your progression down her story line.

All this being said, writing a one off scene that doesn't advance a storyline is alot easier than writing a storyline, because those will introduce new variables to track.
>>
>>6827541
The problem with walkthroughs is that the game is still changing at a considerable pace. It would take a great effort to document the quest branches and corresponding requirements, just to see half of that information invalidated after a couple months.

A flow chart could be automatically generated, overcoming the issue. It's something I gave some thought to, but in the current state of the game it'd still require a lot of manual editing due to incomprehensible variable names.
>>
>>6827550
Exactly, and that approach simply doesn't scale. As your game grows, you need to go back to the old scenes and update them to take into account any newly introduced variables. Hello, quadratic explosion in complexity.
>>
That magical camp game has reminded me of another magical girl transformation game I played years ago. It was text based and on I think hosted on blogpost. The author had several transformation interactive stories on it too.
I thought it was named [something]'s playground but google and my memory have failed me.
ring any bells for anyone else?
>>
>>6827519
>>6820938
Nevermind, that version doesn't work -_-

it's missing a core file (RGSS202J.dll) which causes the game to just not function all together...
>>
>>6827565
And THIS is why designing your game before you start yo make it is a smart move.
Work out what you're going to do, define what variables you'll need, build all the systems you'll need to get to where you want to go.
Adding new features and content halfway into production can lead to rewriting whole sections of code to get it to work and inevitably breaks something else.

But for the basics and proof of concept writing up a basic thing like previously described is useful.
It'll also help with defining what variables and systems you'll actually need.
>>
>>6827565
That only applies when you aim to introduce a whole lot of interconnected stories.
Otherwise only new mechanics even have the possibility to make you go back to an old story line, which is not connected to the new story/stories you introduced, so f.e. if you add a dominance/submission system in after considerable development is already done.
>>
>>6827577
get just the gallery from sadpanda
>>
>>6827520
GirlLife Dev here. The engine itself can be a bit less than optimal at times, but honestly, the same thing can be said of most engines that old.

I'd recommend going with something newer like Twine, if only because it's far more popular, so finding all sorts of plugins, or other Twine users (to ask for help/advice) is far easier. As opposed to using QSP where you're locked out of 90% of the gamedev community unless you speak Russian.

Also Twine is much easier to work with if you have zero coding experience.
>>
>>6827583
>>6827587
I think FCDev hit the right balance here. The autogenerated slaves in FC are basically interchangeable, they are just a collection of properties. If you need to add a new feature (like emotional bonds), you don't have to go updating every NPC you've got, you just modify the behavior of related mechanics (like affection or jealousy or whatever) and instantly all past and future characters automatically get that behavior.
And since that alone is pretty boring you also add color to the game in the form of handwritten scenarios. They kick in whenever you have characters that match certain specified generic requirements (like staging a fight between rival characters, or a family scene for relatives, etc).
No more need to predict the interaction between every possible combination of characters. Much more manageable. Better replayability.
>>
>>6827577
>help me, I can't into google!

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/195030-RPG-Maker-Error-Before-Loading
>>
What does the centaur do in magical camp ? didn't find her
>>
>>6827635
You are basically just describing procedural generation as opposed to fixed content.
They are two very different concepts for developing a game and will have very different results, unless you somehow manage to write code procedurally generating content on par with pre-written, fixed content. But if you can do that, a bunch of companies will try to get you to sign with them or buy that software from you for millions.
>>
>>6827651
What I'm trying to describe is a mixed approach. You have a universe with a set of N random actors and you have generic behavior for them based on their traits. But you also have human-written scenes and even entire quest lines, except they don't specify concrete characters - they set certain prerequisites. Any random character that matches a certain pattern can be automatically included in the story. Just like casting in real life - it's very rare that a role is written with a particular actor in mind.
For a Girl Life example, instead of writing a bunch of content for Katja Meynold you instead write it for a generic character who is a good student, has a decent reputation at school, etc etc. And then the game engine gets to pick an NPC that fits the description and the quest line begins.
>>
>>6827665
I can see why you might call that a mixed approach, but it's basically how procedurally generated content for f.e. RPGs works and is usually just referred to as procedurally generated.
You basically just create a pool of possible content and snippets for scenes and the engine tosses it together based on your code, which mainly just directs the randomness in certain ways you came up with.
It's basically what I am working on for my own stuff.
>>
>>6827577
>It's missing all of RPGMaker so it can't run
Yeah, that's why you should download the RPGMaker runtimes.
>>
The dryad won't come back even though I finished the tree dungeon... fml..
>>
Does anyone here have any kind of opinion on games like Slave Maker or the Sim Brothel series.

Also, does anyone know of any games with a BDSM theme? Train slaves, reward and punishment, humiliation. You know, the good stuff.
>>
>>6827549
that's obvious from Marianne's dialogue
>>
File: 15e.jpg (44KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
15e.jpg
44KB, 720x480px
>>6819404
>being this new
>>
>>6826224
>>6826142
Fighters only get a bonus for muscles if they're neither too big nor too small. So Ripped.

>>6827640
I don't think the centaur does anything yet. She's just there for you to stumble upon right now.
>>
>>6827897
Wife Trainer. It's RAGS though. Can be found on the hypnotics collective.
>>
What has the best growth/giantess TF? Is it still Cursed?
>>
>>6827998
>hypnotics collective
Does anyone have a mega link so I dont have to signup
>>
so how much content does tentacled have so far. is it only the two areas just now or have i just not found the trigger yet?
>>
>>6827541
it would benefit from knowing what the fuck theyre saying
>>
>>6827998
Thanks Anon, I appreciate it.
Any one else know of any good ones?
I remember finding a game where you collected slaves and were able to train them to do various things, and there were options for things like punishment and torture. There were images for each act, that's about all i can remember though. Anything out there like that at all?
>>
>>6828292
Sounds like jack o nine tails, its in the pastebin
>>
>>6828090
Just two areas currently.
>>
>>6828292
Custom reido?
>>
>>6828348
Thanks Anon!
Google did the heavy lifting
Anything i should know or any info on where to find the most complete version?
>>
>>6828442
5 is the one I played, /hgg/'s pastebin would be good place to look for a torrent and translation.
>>
File: After.jpg (73KB, 575x730px) Image search: [Google]
After.jpg
73KB, 575x730px
>>6827897
>Does anyone here have any kind of opinion on games like Slave Maker or the Sim Brothel series
Slave Maker is quite alright, events and mechanics-wise. A bit less complicated, but not necessarily less developed than Jack-O-Nine. I do dislike how much of a mishmash it is - on one hand, lots of variety, on the other, anime girls mixed with western girls mixed with anime-ish furries mixed with very western furries mixed with kitchen sink - clash horribly. It's nice that you can disable some of that content but still, characters are all over the place, some very much based on the lore of the series they were taken some, some barely. It all makes the Slave Maker world very much crapsack of everything. If it doesn't bother you, however, it can be quite pleasant and it managed to catch my attention for longer than many other similar games, Jack-O-Nine included. slight modding capability and ability to add your own content can be a plus.

Sim Brothel was decent back when it was some sort of sim. Underdeveloped, died a few times, the most developed version of it is dead and while playable, still much less developed than what else you can find online. There's a team working on spiritual successor which is RPG Maker game - that one is quite developed, would use both feedback and help but while the idea is nice, I found RPG Maker engine very cumbersome for the type of game they try to make. On one hand, they do seem to realize it and the game is much more classic jRPG like Harem Collector, on the other - well, it's much less of a Sim Brothel than one would expect.
>>
>>6827566
The website is called lilysgames dot com. She only runs some weird MUD via email now but all her old games are still on there. One you are thinking of is called Magic Girl Contest.
>>
Does creating an account on vndb allow you to save your include/exclude tag lists? I'm sure as fuck not going to reenter all of them one by one every time I leave the page.
>>
File: 1452006690756.png (358KB, 593x489px) Image search: [Google]
1452006690756.png
358KB, 593x489px
>>6827549
>>6827899
The dev has never explicitly denied it and as such most players over at TFGamessite assume it to be true (he has denied other earlier theories before Marianne had showed up)
>>
>>6828527
Turns out the answer is yes. Also, generic high school love story VNs are surprisingly rare.
Thread posts: 379
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.