[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giantess/Size

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 99

File: CejU9LgWEAAnMtI.jpg (705KB, 1550x2227px) Image search: [Google]
CejU9LgWEAAnMtI.jpg
705KB, 1550x2227px
old thread
>>6745323
>>
File: CekiIseW8AEVe3_.jpg (136KB, 1024x806px) Image search: [Google]
CekiIseW8AEVe3_.jpg
136KB, 1024x806px
>>
File: momiji.jpg (405KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
momiji.jpg
405KB, 750x1000px
>>
File: 56039545_p2.jpg (47KB, 496x701px) Image search: [Google]
56039545_p2.jpg
47KB, 496x701px
>>
File: 51604539_p0_master1200.jpg (718KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
51604539_p0_master1200.jpg
718KB, 1200x849px
Who wants to be a real hero and share this
>>
File: miko.jpg (255KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
miko.jpg
255KB, 1200x1697px
So my last post got lost in the chaos, so I'll shorten it here. Would anyone be interested if I made an openGTS engine? Basically be able to modify/create your own TDE-like stomping game in Haxe, which means you can take it and do whatever you want to it as well, make it completely different, etc.
>>
>>6751265
So a giga qt sandbox? Yeah I mean go for it of course.
>>
File: Cel2sOVXEAE5G54.jpg (167KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Cel2sOVXEAE5G54.jpg
167KB, 1024x1448px
>>
>>6751275
I hope they reveal the other girls soon
>>
File: 55880124_p12.jpg (247KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
55880124_p12.jpg
247KB, 1500x2000px
>>6751251
>you will never massage the giant feet of your superior giant elf mistress
>she will never rape you for her amusement because she knows your feeble human sperm has no chance of impregnating her
>>
>>.6751239
There is this one and an even worse one
>>
This "giant girls preying on medieval humans" wave that's going on is pretty dope
>>
>>6751255
what her asshole say to me WHAT IT SAY TO ME
>>
File: lucky_chloe_by_fooooly-d91scnl.png (336KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
lucky_chloe_by_fooooly-d91scnl.png
336KB, 1024x683px
>tfw a gargantuan elf loli will never notice your kingdom while out walking by
>she'll never plop her massive butt down and sit with your entire homeland trapped in the diamond formed by her legs
>she'll never watch with wide-eyed interest for hours on end
>her elf eyes are able to see all of the minute details of the human civilization and humans trying to go about their daily lives in the hopes they won't all soon die
>it begins to get late
>she looks up at the sky, disappointed that she has to start heading home or she'll be grounded
>she stands up, careful not to destroy anything, and walks off into the horizon
>a short time later she returns with a spellbook
>she casts a complex spell, magic completely beyond the ken of humans encircling the kingdom's borders, forming a protective shield around it
>she picks it up in her arms, hugging the intact kingdom to her flat chest, then walks thousands of miles to the front door of her house (apparently your entire kingdom was just settled in the backyard of their home)
>she brings the kingdom into her bedroom and sets it on her desk
>she goes to remove the spell but then pouts, looking at the rest of her desk, where books and knick-knacks and a dirty dinner plate and a dirty sock and a dirty tissue crowd the kingdom
>she flips through the spellbook
>the kingdom is surrounded in a red glow and suddenly every citizen, noble and peasant, looks up in awe and fear as the world inside of this little girl's bedroom grows exponentially larger
>she leans over, scooping up the magically-maintained kingdom in the palm of her hand and then sets it in the corner of the desk, now that it fits with the random stuff she doesn't want to clean up right now
>"Welcome home!" She says with a proud grin, beaming down at your entire world
>she sets a piece of candy on the outskirts of the kingdom
>"I'm gonna take super good care of you all, and I'll be REALLY careful when we play. You're gonna be so much happier in my room!"
>>
>>6751400
BROOO
>>
>>6751400
"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams"
>>
File: crd_aF.jpg (401KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
crd_aF.jpg
401KB, 1050x750px
>>
>>6751431
it's not an exact translation, but essentially it's this.
>>
File: 55912040_p0.jpg (375KB, 900x1290px) Image search: [Google]
55912040_p0.jpg
375KB, 900x1290px
>>6751377
more giant lolis wrecking medieval settings please
>>
>>6751434
>you will never be a red dot on the boot of a girl superior to you in every imaginable way

why even die
>>
File: 32518263.jpg (393KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
32518263.jpg
393KB, 600x800px
>>6751251
I wanna massage that foot while getting drunk with her.
>>
File: giant-elf.jpg (145KB, 569x768px) Image search: [Google]
giant-elf.jpg
145KB, 569x768px
>>6751439
>>
>>6751255
*Borat voice*- hmm very nicee
>>
File: sukuna.jpg (191KB, 678x958px) Image search: [Google]
sukuna.jpg
191KB, 678x958px
>>6751272

Dunno what you mean by that. What I got right now is basically TDE. If you've got another request, shoot.
>>
File: 1455749975718.png (3MB, 1500x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1455749975718.png
3MB, 1500x6000px
>>6751428
muh
>>
>>6751265
yes. especially if i can make it with cute anime girls.
>>
I want to wrestle with a giant elf girl's hand
>>
>>6751368
What's the even worse one?
>>
File: torako3.jpg (514KB, 1263x1970px) Image search: [Google]
torako3.jpg
514KB, 1263x1970px
>>6751377
>>6751439
Barlio has a lot of this, though most of it is too rori for /d/. Not to mention it's so old that most people have seen them all already anyway.
>>
>>6751428
Shrinking something already tiny is the bees knees.

Bonus points if the larger party is actually considered small compared to others.
>>
File: PC19.jpg (277KB, 816x623px) Image search: [Google]
PC19.jpg
277KB, 816x623px
You know how we like the idea of being dominated by a cute anus? Well I just realized something: in nature a predator usually begins to eat its prey anus first because that is the most sensitive point to get direct access to the innards. It's also farthest away from the mouth to avoid the risk of being bitten.

I think we instinctually know this and so we view the anus as an especially sensitive and vulnerable area. Therefore being dominated by this area is the most humiliating of all.
>>
>>6751612
I think it's more that the anus is a very taboo part of the body. If you're going to be dominated by a body part, it magnifies the humiliation you face, increases the magnitude of your pathetic state, that you're overwhelmed and powerless in comparison to a tiny, sweaty ring of muscle meant to expel gas and solid waste.
>>
File: PC20.jpg (342KB, 815x625px) Image search: [Google]
PC20.jpg
342KB, 815x625px
>>6751620
fuck someone post that screenshot from /tg/ where they calculated how powerful the muscles of a young anus would be for a tiny person to struggle against
>>
>>6751626
Does someone have such a thing? I want to see it.

But yeah, basically, it exponentially raises the demeaning nature of being shrunken when you're utterly and thoroughly dominated by a butthole. Further humiliating if it's a loli. Some little girl that under normal circumstances would never in a million years pose a threat to a full grown adult, that society often views as innocent, timid, shy, made of sugar, spice, and everything nice, some little angel.

Practically an icon for gentle-natured delicate dispositions, and you're so inconsequentially tiny and weak that you're pinned inside of a wrinkle on her butthole, fully at the mercy of her body's casual reflexes, the muscles of her sphincter more powerful than your entire body, able to easily smear your entire existence into nothingness should a fart come along and cause her to pucker momentarily without even thinking about it. She probably doesn't even know about your suffering in the folds of her anus, sparing no more of a thought on your accidental torture than she does to a bit of panty lint trapped in the sweat of her asscrack.
>>
>>6751473

Not much you can do that's not in RPG Maker territory, is there?
>>
>>6751612
>>6751626
Kinda sad Ochiko didnt continue with the princess rpg
Also, wasnt some anon going to make some stories, and one was about a princess or something?
>>
what is the most autist fantasy race for oc characters, i need to brainstorm something new to rp
>>
>>6751649
Kitsune.
>>
>>6751642
Survivor/Zyph here. That was on me. A short story compilation I was going to do that didn't get off of the ground because I'm a lazy and easily-distracted sack of shit. Here were the ideas.

1.) A young bitchy princess is cursed by a witch to shrink and she's now 2 inches tall and getting gradually smaller. She has to rely on every little thing by a cute and nice teenage maid with large assets from a poor family. The maid however occasionally makes mistakes that put the tiny princess in embarrassing situations, but the curse makes the princess and also the maid enjoy it regardless of their true feelings. Thus lewd and disgusting things follow.

2.) girlfriend too suspicious of her lover that she shrinks herself in order to know what's she's doing much to her display she finds her lover is indeed planning to cheat on her with another woman. Being angered at this without a second thought she made herself noticed in front of the them where it leads to be her greatest mistake.

3.) Tomboy bully loli is one day granted a magical gift from a fairy godmother, the ability to control the size of any one person at will.

Naturally she chooses to use it on her older sibling and no longer become the "little" sister.

A classic scenario but but you can't get enough tomboy bully loli's these days. Or replace sibling with a classmate, either is good.

4.) Shrunken dude tries online dating to find a tiny gf. Finds and meets a girl but she fudged her height. Commence awkward giant date.

With any luck I'll maybe get one of these ideas done tonight.
>>
>>6751265
This game is fucking impossible.
Warping feet across the map just to get you.
In TDE the feet moved a bit faster then you, but you evade them by running.
In your game it doesn't matter because it nearly always lands on you no matter how 'good' you run from it.
>>
>>6751726

I thought the game was actually pretty easy. All you need to do is run when you see a foot and make sure you're never the closest one to it, since it seems like it always locks on to the closest person.
>>
>>6751667
Scrap like all those ideas except 3 and then replace the other ideas with more loli tomby bully stories
>>
>>6751649
Definitely foxgirls
>>
>>6751667
I seem to recall one similar to 1, only the princess did it voluntary to enjoy feeling hopeless or something, but the maid instead of giving her the cure, drank it herself and grew to giga. or somethng along those lines
>>
File: itsasecret.png (3MB, 2025x2250px) Image search: [Google]
itsasecret.png
3MB, 2025x2250px
>>6751667

1 sounds great, especially if it involves getting crushed by dusty/dirty maid feet.
>>
>>6751526
I'm not going to link it here, but look up "symphogear giantess" on DA and everything will be clear.
>>
>>6751753
ydnkm pls go
>>
>>6751760
>dusty/dirty/tired maid feet
yes
>>
>>6750442

i dont remember this from the anime o.O
>>
>>6751737
No fucking way.
It came from the other side of the map just to get me... time after time.
Never lasted more then 40-50 seconds
>>
>>6751767
>most autist fantasy race
unless you're saying he's self-aware or something
>>
>>6751778

I think they do that once a minute or so, but even then you can dodge pretty easy, and this game gives out a lot of lives if you just run into a crowd and shoot every one of them.
>>
>>6751603
>Touching her feet then her teeth
I bet she has giant worms, too
>>
>giga elf girl will never drop her shoes onto the ground after a long day of destroying tiny cities
>her shoes will never end up landing on their sides, trapping a city between both openings
>the cheesy smell from the insides of her shoes will never waft into the city, suffocating the entirety of people within it
>she will never be aware that this is even happening as she takes a nap on top of dozens of other cities
>the local government will never send squads of people to search for possible survivors to evacuate by chopper
>they will never have to wear protective equipment to shield them from the intense smell
>>
>>6751667
2) sounds pretty hot.
>>
>>6751667
someone pitch better story ideas
>>
>>6751774

The chapter where Mel and King spy on the two girls got animated for a manga bundled special
>>
>>6751667
>>
For those interested, Wonderland is available to buy as a DRM'ed ebook on niconico. They accept Western Credit Cards (I've used them to buy the giantess Boys Be chapter and Niboshi-kun vol.4) .

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/bk323078

First chapter is free. Don't buy this expecting to fap, it's a horror first and more Chaosic Rune than TLR.

Don't believe there's any interaction with normal people until the next volume where some kids play/torture a tiny and a tiny gang kills some investigators sent into the city.
>>
File: sittingdraft.jpg (212KB, 496x936px) Image search: [Google]
sittingdraft.jpg
212KB, 496x936px
Did some drawfagging a while ago. Came in from work today and decided to do some more.

I need to do more with perspective. That's what I plan to try next.
>>
>>6751793
I think I got the hang of it... finally... sort of.
You have to keep zapping the others all the time to restore the stamina bar.
But unlike in TDE zapping doesn't cost anything... but the zaps aren't really 'smart' nor direct. >_<
>>
>>6751963

Game dev here, and the ball is a little wonky but it's meant to shoot for the closest person every time, however, it'll always go .25 seconds in the direction you're facing before redirecting. In other words, always look towards the person you're trying to catch.

But hey, if you want I can release the source code and you can make it a perfect auto-homing super ball.
>>
File: awoo.jpg (996KB, 1419x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awoo.jpg
996KB, 1419x1000px
>>
Which one and why, /size/?

>Woad elf loli princess

>High elf milf queen
>>
>>6752035
Milf because I prefer massive tits.
>>
>>6751447
Kill yourself.
>>
>>6752035
Probably the milf queen.

>fuck high elves though
>down with the thalmor
>>
>>6752035
both; queen and princess
>>
>>6752035
brown teenage elf farmgirl
>>
>>6751985
Not into coding so I wont be able to adjust things.
But thanks for the pointer. Will try to actually aim now.
>>
>>6752035
>Woad elf loli princess
>Rugged nature-loving loli
>But still dignified and regal due to royalty
>Puts on airs of superiority and has abundance of self-confidence and healthy ego due to elf, but being loli is still immature and playful, not able to fully grasp the consequences of her actions
>Finds human adventurer that was shrunken by drinking from cursed stream that anyone remotely knowledgeable of the woods could avoid
>Picks up the tiny human and arrogantly explains the adventurer's mistakes and failings
>States that it's her duty as the wood elf princess to be a shining example, not just for elves but all races, and is obligated to now care for the tiny and take him in
>Acts as though this is a tremendous burden she's taking on and not at all something she's excited to be doing, because it means new tiny friend
>Walking home she goes into detail about all the new rules he must follow if he's to become her subject and live among the elves in their woodland kingdom
>Many are made up off of the top of her head as she tries to impress him with her regal authority and knowledge of her people's customs
>Getting him home she adorns him in the finest elven clothing (taken right off of her favorite dolls)
>Insists on mock tea parties so that he can learn proper elf etiquette
>Constantly corrects him and speaks down to him and lords her tremendous elven intellect over him, emulating the behavior she sees in adult elves all the time
>Despite the fact that his condition is easily reversed, she keeps him as a tiny friend for ages and ages, pretending whenever he asks that her ongoing research for a cure is progressing as expected, but not to get his hopes up
>He gets used to his new lot in life
>Elf loli princess learns some human customs and behaviors
>Becomes more tomboyish, singing rowdy tavern songs, trying to belch as loudly as she can after meals, and rough-housing with other noble elven children
>>
>>6752072
Damn good greentext, anon.
>>
>>6752072
>she will never visit one of her friends, taking you with her
>she will never explain the concept of rough housing with another elf girl
>you will never squirm around after being caught under them as they roll on the ground, wrestling each other
>>
>>6752119
>you will never be lounging around up on a bookshelf when she explains what rough-housing and wrestling means to one of her peers, some typical sissy elf girl
>you will never watch proudly as she demonstrates by grappling her delicate friend, flipping her over, and sitting on her while she uses her friend's own ribbons to hogtie her
>you will never feel guilty as her roughed up and battered friend chews her out and likens her to a human and storms out angrily
>you will never be flattered as she reaches up, retrieving you from the bookshelf and shrugging off her idiot friend's overly-sensitive disposition, saying that she frankly just prefers your company, and that most of her friends are stuck-up, prissy snobs who are too self-absorbed to have any real fun
>you will never realize you are where you belong as she sits down on her bed with you, commands you to pull her finger, and then lets out a soul-shattering blanketburner of epic proportions that rattles the windows and reeks of death, calling for a maid immediately after, then bursting into laughter as the maid nearly passes out when she enters the stink oven
>>
File: akumasachiko_eng.jpg (3MB, 1560x2400px) Image search: [Google]
akumasachiko_eng.jpg
3MB, 1560x2400px
what's ydnkm melting down about on twitter
>>
>>6752143
Who the fuck knows
>>
>>6752143
the lapdog is always barking
>>
>>6752143
I called him a little man then asked if he liked that
>>
>>6752143
He saw the proportions of that foot compared to the boot in the top left panel.
>>
>>6752072
>>6752131

>Becomes more tomboyish, singing rowdy tavern songs, trying to belch as loudly as she can after meals.

>commands you to pull her finger, and then lets out a soul-shattering blanketburner of epic proportions that rattles the windows and reeks of death.

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

More.
>>
>>6752131
>commands you to pull her finger
what if i dont want to?
>>
>>6752206
The boot itself is pretty large in comparison to the legs and feet, but regardless Ochiko feet is still Ochiko feet, so it's gonna look like flat patties of meat with stubby fingers on it.
>>
>>6752227
>make loli wood elf princess into your bro
>bro asks you to pull their finger
>you don't pull your bro's finger
what the fuck bro
>>
>>6752224
>she eventually takes up physical combat practice, solely because her tiny adventurer friend likes it
>she gets way into it, quickly surpassing her elven instructors by using the tips and tricks you give her
>while other elves use bows and arrows or thin dainty spears and swords, she's becoming adept at a big ol' battleaxe, much like you were before going dollsize
>she leaves other elves in the dust when sparring, the other sissy elf children afraid of their tomboy princess and her rough ways
>she'll sock her friends in the arms when teasing them, leaving bruises on their dainty elf skin with barely any effort
>after a particularly intensive training session she goes to towel off, but before wiping down her pits she snatches you up, grinning mischievously
>she raises an arm and rubs you into her pit
>"What do you think, anon, did I work up a good sweat today? Think maybe I should take a bath?"
>she laughs at your disgust and humiliation, teasing you for your weak stomach, but at your size BO is magnified tenfold
>>
>>6752242

That was really good, anon.
>>
>>6752258
I'm glad people are enjoying it. Like I said I'll try and at least start on that short story compilation tonight. We'll see. I only ever seem to manage greentext snippets anymore.
>>
>>6752276
I humbly request you do number 4 first.
>>
>>6752301
Aside from awkward first date antics, what kind of direction would you like it to take? I mean, no promises but we'll see.
>>
File: zelda.png (1MB, 744x1100px) Image search: [Google]
zelda.png
1MB, 744x1100px
>>6752276
>>6752301

Don't listen to the nonbeliever, do 1 first
>>
>>6752304
Not that guy, but give her a size supremacist friend, that'd be neat
>>
File: magazineZ 03 456.jpg (632KB, 1117x1600px) Image search: [Google]
magazineZ 03 456.jpg
632KB, 1117x1600px
Does anyone know where this thing comes from and if there is more?
>>
>>6752309
seconding neat
>>
>>6752304
Instead of making it an awkward first date, how about the whole thing being a set up by the girl in order to get a tiny person, only the guy's a total alpha and courts the fuck out of her?
>>
>>6752311
Looks familiar, I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere in the deep dark depths of my size stuff
>>
Can anyone tell me where to download Vivian Gts comics, such as Gulliver Zhou?
>>
>>6752358
google
>>
>>6752363
That was a very helpful post. Thanks for nothing.
>>
>>6752373
Welcome to /size/
>>
>>6752373

http://g.e-hentai.org/tag/group%3Avivian

There you can find some, but i dont know were you can find all at once. Google is your friend, look for the specific title
>>
>>6752311
>>6752350
Can confirm that I have this but it really sucks.
>>
>>6752380
Thanks friend
>>
File: 1400104740661.jpg (269KB, 608x887px) Image search: [Google]
1400104740661.jpg
269KB, 608x887px
>handplay is still underrated
>>
>>6752381

Srly? That's a bummer. Could you upload it anyways? I have been looking it for a long time and would like some closure
>>
>>6752387
Really? How long?
>>
>>6752027
source artist?
>>
>>6752396
Like 2013-2014. I would suddenly feel mad curious from time to time and start looking for it, then get forget about it for some months, then look for it again.
>>
File: tumblr_nyicmjRfUB1unm603o1_1280.png (443KB, 596x678px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyicmjRfUB1unm603o1_1280.png
443KB, 596x678px
Monster girl slowly drinking other monster girl causing her to shrink.
>>
File: tumblr_o4ihpf276e1t09dnqo1_540.jpg (122KB, 540x441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4ihpf276e1t09dnqo1_540.jpg
122KB, 540x441px
>>
File: M02.jpg (3MB, 2000x2827px) Image search: [Google]
M02.jpg
3MB, 2000x2827px
Did this artist ever do anything more than what's on gs-uploader?
>>
File: Ceu3lKaW8AAAcCR.jpg (113KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
Ceu3lKaW8AAAcCR.jpg
113KB, 1280x905px
>>6752428
that setz guy is a closet GTSfag, no two ways about it.
>>
>>6752452

Source?
>>
>>6752437
I've never seen this one before, that guy is the master of perspective.
>>
>>6752403
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=ebi_193
>>
>qt neighbor shrinks
>casually having him sitting in my shoe on my desk while i browse the web
What should I do?
>>
>>6752669
shoes dont belong on the desk, anon.
>>
>>6752686
I bet he's an American, those nutters will put shoes on anything.
>>
>>6752669
Put shoe on floor. Clean desk. Put on shoe.
>>
File: gigamomizit.jpg (853KB, 1095x1393px) Image search: [Google]
gigamomizit.jpg
853KB, 1095x1393px
>>6752027
Thread needs more Momiji
>>
>>
File: momiji.jpg (328KB, 1069x1381px) Image search: [Google]
momiji.jpg
328KB, 1069x1381px
>>
File: momizi.jpg (619KB, 1447x2046px) Image search: [Google]
momizi.jpg
619KB, 1447x2046px
>>
>>6752691
>train crushed in footprint
>train car stuck on her foot
>train in footprint ends outside of it to the left but inside of it to the right
>train car stuck to foot is on the left
>doesn't match up

This always bothers my autism every time I see this pic.
>>
>>6752701
The train car on her foot looks like it's a slightly different colour, so maybe it's completely unrelated to the wreckage in her footprint.
>>
>>6752669
Ask him if he'd be so kind as to lick your asshole.
>>
desk is now clean, thanks
>>
>>6752713
Now build him a little obstacle course
>>
>>6752721
eh, he can build it
>>
>>6751940
very cute!
>>
>>6752727
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were the ones giving advice here.

BUILD A FUCKING OBSTACLE COURSE. jesus
>>
>>6751895
Any chance of a scanlation by any groups, you think?
>>
File: 1342908957315.jpg (1MB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1342908957315.jpg
1MB, 1000x1399px
>>6752386
>you are the reason nobody likes handplay content
>>
>>6752778
I thought nobody liked handplay content because it's very boring and basically exists only to progress to a more interesting interaction.
>>
>vast majority of elves who use the internet for socializing don't want anything to do with humans
>elf girl freely engages with e/rp with humans over the internet
>they have no idea that she's several times their height as she pulled off the guise as a human girl quite easily
>over time begins do develop feelings for one of them in particular, gets to feel really possessive of him and wants to keep him as a little pet
>eventually arranges to meet him over the months
>in hiding as he arrives to the location she got him to agree upon
>he text's her to let her know he's there
>she suddenly appears, scaring the life out of the tiny human as he desperately tries to run to his car
>his 4 inch frame is easily apprehended within her grasp as she brings him level to her smiling face
>he tries to break free of her closed hand but is far too weak to even budge her finger
>she brings him closer to her mouth as he begins to scream, only for the elf girl to lightly lick his face, covering it in her saliva
>"Pl-please don't eat me" he screams out as he pleads for her to have mercy
>"You shouldn't tempt a girl like that, you're pretty tasty, you know" she replies, licking him again while making sure to draw out the action. She then asks him if he knows who she is
>"No"
>"Well, I'll tell you all about that. I know a lot about who you are" she exclaims as she stuffs him between her huge tits and begins to travel back to her house, explaining everything and the situation to him along the way
>>
>>6752802
Diamonds. Yet I feel depressed knowing this'll never happen to me.

Why live
>>
File: Mega Argent.jpg (382KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Argent.jpg
382KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>6752386
>couples are even more underrated
>>
any good place to view Zombie School?
>>
>>6752824
cute!
>>
>>
File: 50 - YSr2lOn.png (239KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
50 - YSr2lOn.png
239KB, 640x480px
>>6752035
Elf milf because of what >>6752045 said. Also she'd have a bigger ass.

Speaking of breast content though, anyone have those couple really high res pictures of a girl resting her massive mammaries on some micro sized person? You actually had to look for the smaller person in the picture.

That scale does wonders for my dick though. I wish more art existed. At least both the Uru and Hebikana game exist in that scale though. Just makes waiting even harder.
>>
>>6752852
What's this demo mode slapped across the picture?
>>
How many times can you fap to the same image/story before you get a desire for new content?

Do any of you have particular bits of content that manage to do it for you every time no matter what?
>>
File: Mega Sable.jpg (294KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Sable.jpg
294KB, 720x1280px
Gonna spam a few pics?

>>6752824
Thanks!
>>
File: Mega Gules.jpg (314KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Gules.jpg
314KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: Mega Vert.jpg (305KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Vert.jpg
305KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>6752926
See, my problem is, I almost always fap to the same 2-3 situations, just from different sources. If I was good enough to draw comics, I'd literally just draw the same comic but with different characters from the various shows I watch. At least for fap fuel.

So essentially, I seek stories that have incredibly similar situations in them.
>>
>>6752932
What situations, anon?
>>
>>6752926

I don't think I've ever lost the desire to fap to a specific image/story.

I still mix it up, but there's stuff I go back to quite frequently. Mainly giant futa/Ochiko's traps or fart.
>>
>>6752934
For fapping? Anything with unaware is pretty good. Stories where people are unceremoniously snuffed out by swaying breasts and twitching butts is pretty high up there.

As for general interest stories, I'm a sucker for the good ol' reliable "Boy meets giant grill inna-woods/mountains/caves" (seems like a natural place for a giant to hide). Where the protagonist in question meets the giant, is hesitant at first (bonus points for the giant being hesitant too), then over time, they slowly warm up to each other and become friends.

If I could make comics they'd just be that, but with a girl, then a monster girl, then maybe a xeno. With a monstergirl it'd be neat if say, she was the result of an experiment that escaped. Then throughout the story, you could incorporate other experimented humans with varying degrees of hostility.

Generic, simple, but enjoyable.
>>
>>6752852
More?
>>
>>6752932
I don't think it's a problem and is actually pretty common. I'm the same. Fapping to the same scenario with just different characters.

For me though I wish there was just more good stories with anime characters. I ask my gf to write me stories with specific characters from time to time.
>>
>>6752926
I'm a huge idiot and I have money so I'll usually commission whatever I want to see then every few months I'll go "oh yeah that was good" and go back and look at it

Don't live like me
>>
>>6753061
I did that a for a little while. Very nasty to look back on the amount of money I wasted.

I'm getting to the point where I can only really look to writing for anything that I find most stimulating in relation to this fetish now, and thankfully I doubt I'd ever go through with commissioning a story to be written.
>>
>>6752916

Kanahebi update never
>>
>Only size in cove

>>6751895
How much was it for those?
>>
File: 1446153514577.jpg (167KB, 907x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446153514577.jpg
167KB, 907x600px
>>6752926
Depends on what I'm in the mood for. I mostly fap while writing, so whatever story sounds the most appealing I'll work on.
>>
>>6752829
They get boat loads of content compared to saliva. It seems like every other shrink story of decent length will at least feature some parts with the small guy encountering both male and female giants And is ussually willing to reference atleast some minor part about a giant dude and girl getting their freak on. But you don't see much content about a giant girl bully pinning a tiny boy to her desk with only the tip of her finger and skillfully lowering a string of loogie up and down as the boy squirms helplessly trying to avoid a full body wet willy.
>>
>>6753088
amen.
>>
>>6753088
that pastebin story in the last thread was pretty heavy on the saliva
>>
>>6752937
>I still mix it up, but there's stuff I go back to quite frequently.

Basically this, same situations and such, different characters
>>
>into giantess
>not into anal, foot, or them being bigger than building's

oh the pain.
>>
File: 42.jpg (2MB, 2039x2893px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
2MB, 2039x2893px
>>6752926
I can't get tired of Ochiko's giga trap book. I've lost count of how many times i've fapped to those cute giga boys laying waste to humanity~
Maybe it's a desperation thing, since it's almost the only giga trap story/art thing out there.
>>
>>6751940
I'd like to get into drawing but am tied between drawing normal things for normal people or drawing fetish work.

Might go for the latter to be honest.

First though I gotta work through the fuckin Loomis
>>
>>6753078

1pt =1Y so they're pretty damn cheap
>>
File: Mamesuke-Shunga.jpg (127KB, 562x417px) Image search: [Google]
Mamesuke-Shunga.jpg
127KB, 562x417px
Someone have this game?
Also did someone manage to install animal maid with this? https://cloud.mail.ru /public/681e3bb29839/raf/
>>
>>6753311
I forgot they actually made a game with pics from a normal VN with a photoshopped tiny guy on them.
>>
I want more comics and images depicting the act of repeated growth and shrinking, since I find the process quite enjoyable. Not moreso than the chaos that happens afterwards, but it's always a good prelude.
>>
>>6753339
>comics and images depicting the act of repeated growth and shrinking
thats gotta be my favorite thing, already small cities/people being shrunk smaller and already giant girls enlarging themselves even bigger, its like power exponentiation or role reinforcement.

its hard to find so you pretty much gotta broaden your horizon to cg/3d stuff, western drawn art, and cheesy live action fx gts videos. Hachimitsus doujins cover this topic fairly often. I remeber a while ago he did one where a girl progressively shrinks a boy to nothingness with an addictive pheromone infused in her pussy.
>>
>>6753216
same. for me though its because its really the only thing Ochiko made that has giga traps farting, or males at all for that matter (excepting his pokemans stuff). the piss part at the end of his Enty comic was pretty tits too though
>>
>>6753348
Yeah I seen most of Hachimitsu's stuff, those are my favorite. I've also seen lots of MMD touching on it/dabbling in it myself.
>>
Oh sh...

99% sure it's not going to have any interaction but maybe it'll spawn a doujin or two
>>
>>6753452
What's the context here? Canon shrinking or just a joke area?
>>
>>6753453

It's in the upcoming demo that's something to do with the MC's childhood.
>>
File: living the dream.jpg (58KB, 499x668px) Image search: [Google]
living the dream.jpg
58KB, 499x668px
will we ever achieve happiness as pic related ?
>>
>>6753311
>Russian
I don't know bout this shit nigga...
>>
>>6753495
you like that little cyka?
>>
>>6752927
>responding to yourself saying 'Thanks'
Go back to your DA hugbox, faggot
Your art is shit, and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting here.
>>
>>6753534
I like his art, but it's probably more /aco/ than /d/.

Either way though, not replying to the right person is not really something to get upset about.
>>
>>67535547
Hahaha, yeah my bad, I'm kinda new to 4chan and I messed up the post. Sorry. xD
/aco/?
>>
>>6753547
God damn it I messed it up again. That's kind of embarassing. I'll just stop bothering you guys xD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcGm-NAOQYw
>>
>>6753485
Owning this is my life goal, and maybe that goofy Squid Girl plushy in the back too.
>>
>>6753582
/aco/ is the Western Art board. /d/ is moreso for eastern art. Both are mostly filled with pornographic material. Also, those smileys are going to get you some serious backlash. This is 4chan, not 9gag. People new to the site are usually told to lurk for about a year before posting, and to read the rules at least once.

[spoiler] I do like your art though, keep it up. I'm actually watching you on DA. [/spoiler]

.. and I'm going to stop spoonfeeding now. Lurk and find out the rest on your own.
>>
>>6753635
I somehow managed to mess up my spoiler tags twice in a row. Oh well. Have some giant succubi.
>>
>>6753643
it's because spoilers aren't even on /d/, dumbass
>>
File: 1459016750613.jpg (225KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1459016750613.jpg
225KB, 900x1260px
>>6751434
I think this is the same artist and charakter but I cant find the rest of these... can anyone help me out?
>>
>>6753645
See, this is why I should've lurked longer.
>>
File: 4L_W097pYHt.jpg (112KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
4L_W097pYHt.jpg
112KB, 500x709px
>>
>>6753635
Thanks! "Lurk about a year before posting"...
Wow, this is a rough community.
Alrighty then, on to lurking. See you guys in about a year?
>>
>>6753507
Nyet.
>>
>>6753683
At least lurk a little while.
>>
>>6753683
Not him but I'll clarify what he means.

Only dumbasses literally wait a year before posting. It shouldn't take you much time to figure out our mannerisms and assess what kind of "community" this is. Depending how fast you learn will determine how many insults people will throw at you. So if you're not alright with hazing, then this place isn't for you. But if you can laugh at yourself, and not go full autist like some 4channers do, they'll you be fine.
>>
>>6753635
>Lurk a year before posting

>>6753683
You don't need to lurk a year before posting, just post giant QTs and understand that if you fill in the name box people are going to attack you for it no matter who you are

[spoiler]I also like your art and am watching you on DA[/spoiler]
>>
File: 0035.jpg (238KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
0035.jpg
238KB, 1200x1697px
>>6753765
>posting unrelated reaction images

Stop.
>>
File: 2 girls in the city.jpg (152KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
2 girls in the city.jpg
152KB, 850x600px
>>6753758
You can't spoiler on /d/ you dumb retard, and if you're doing it ironically, its not funny
>Booru filename of currently overused size pic
Lazyyyyyyyyyyyy
>having shit taste with the guy who overuses blushing to hide his mediocre art
>>
File: 47618662_p0.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
47618662_p0.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: SS17.jpg (153KB, 1200x858px) Image search: [Google]
SS17.jpg
153KB, 1200x858px
>>6753795
Please take your autism meds anon, I'm worried about you.
>>
>>6753646
Check Yilx's deviantart.
>>
>>6753646
what game or anime is she from?
>>
>>6753839
Original character, asshat.
>>
File: gtfo.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>6753806
>>6753815
>>
>>6753806
>Ebin 'tism meme
Good one, anon. That was almost funny, unlike your spoiler joke and unironically liking Herretik joke
>>
>>6753905
Different anons, my dear anon.
>>
>>6753863

Was there ever a full video for this?

I laugh every time I see it.
>>
>>6753799
mmo with giant qts when 15ft+
>>
>>6753948
Yeah but it's pretty mediocre.

Don't have a link to the drive where its hosted.
>>
>>6753485
>20ft tall qt will never roll over in bed and smother you
>>
File: ffxiv_12212015_160909.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_12212015_160909.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>6753953
FFXIV
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43XNLBsOY00
>>
>>6753979
There isn't nearly enough giantess/shrinking

Mithra/Miqote content

It pains me
>>
>>6753962
why live
>>
>>6754058
Indeed, there needs to be way more
>>
>>6753795
Is blushing really a good way to hide bad quality? I didn't know about this before
>>
>>6754080
I'd rather have nothing at all if it means that I don't have to look at shit done by spokle anymore.
>>
>>6754087
Why do you hate spokle?

I don't really follow the artist drama in the "community".
>>
>>6754096
While he is a shithead, I find his same face to be unappealing. Doesn't help that most of it is horse face to begin with. His coloring is pretty shit, and what he draws situation wise is unappealing.
>>
File: 1405982370.kyiiri_trinrih1.png.jpg (231KB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1405982370.kyiiri_trinrih1.png.jpg
231KB, 906x1280px
>>6754103
I see. I don't know if I've seen much of his art or not.

Whatever the case, the world needs more Mithra abusing mini spells.
>>
Just wanted to point out that this anime comes out in a few days.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/33021/Ragnastrike_Angels
>>
>>6754173
Holy shit fuck off with that crap
>>
So we all know that footfags and vorefags are cancer of the highest order, but which of the other two are better: Butts or boobs?

Ass vs
Glutes vs mammaries.
Donk vs funbags.

I'd say handfags need not apply, but there only seems to be one lonely autistic guy that posts in these threads every now and then.
>>
File: Bored.jpg (490KB, 1010x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bored.jpg
490KB, 1010x1200px
>>6753921
C-can you suck my dick anon-kun? Its been kinda flaccid and my mistress is away for the day :<
>>
>>6754201
Well, ass can lead to anal vore and while that's not my favorite as a vore-fag I do sometimes enjoy it
>>
File: Best.jpg (240KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
240KB, 1200x1697px
>>6754070
It is if you oversaturate the hell out of your art with it, and put special emphasis on it
>>6754201
Ass.
No question about it.
I wouldn't mind being trapped under some bewbs inside a bra or against a nipple, but ass? Mang there are too many wonderful things about them to ignore!
>>
>>6751440
I laughed too hard at this
>>
File: Cep4iysXEAA-xwC.jpg (109KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
Cep4iysXEAA-xwC.jpg
109KB, 600x840px
>>6753646
Check yilx twitter. I think he puts these doodles there first

https://twitter.com/Yilxaevum/media
>>
>>6752437
http://size.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=pakfa0003jp

Best I could find is that the artist is pakfa0003jp
>>
>>6753064
I'm getting to the point where I'm struggling to find a story that I enjoy. I'm currently looking to find a person to commission to write or continue a story for me.
>>
>>6754324
yeah hes on gtsuploader
>>
>reading a great size story
>good writing, has lots of promise
>last updated: over a year ago
>author is nowhere to be found
>story is doomed to imcompletion, snuffed out before it could reach greatness
What's her name, /d/?
>>
>>6754070
Barely. I could point out a decent amount of things that strike me as underwhelming in that guy's art, but a layer of blush around the face barely warrants a mention.
>>
>>6753979
Is this just a clientside thing where only youcan see your character that big are they actually like that in-game for everyone else?
>>
>>6753948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN-IpecAHWw
>>
>>6753652
can i have the sourrce for this?
>>
File: 54973286_p1.jpg (200KB, 1194x1346px) Image search: [Google]
54973286_p1.jpg
200KB, 1194x1346px
>>6754355
all the writers I like except BillMann have been dead for a year or more.

Speaking of which when are you updating your goddesses picture series? You're one of the most detail oriented artists around, I need it.
>>
>>6753585
>grows huge and then does nothing except spawn a ghost
come on though
>>
>>6754201
enjoy 90% of giantess art being focused on feet
>>
>tfw update on a story completely ruins it
>>
>>6754201
I just enjoy the whole body; perhaps lower body a little more than upper. Including butt,legs,feet and such.
>>
File: tumblr_nh7le7nBFc1tgn38vo1_1280.jpg (291KB, 716x784px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh7le7nBFc1tgn38vo1_1280.jpg
291KB, 716x784px
>>6754418
It's clientside, but you can edit anything with a slider including bust size, and there's no limit at all so you can get pretty huge.
>>
>>6754513
Seriously? Why is there not more content of this?
>>
File: ffxiv_27032016_233005.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_27032016_233005.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>6754523
not the same guy but it's kind of a pain in the ass to get working and for me at least tended to crash the game if I alt+tabbed out
>>
Someone tell me a better place to put stories than Giantessworld.
>>
>>6754523
http://imgur.com/a/RgsZq original anon here. That's the album I have from when I was messing around with it for a bit. I'm not that good at /size/ pictures.

>>6754552
I've done it enough to where I can be up and running in 3 minutes tops. It really is a pain at times though. Especially with boob changes.
>>
File: 1457394787549.jpg (2MB, 2129x3033px) Image search: [Google]
1457394787549.jpg
2MB, 2129x3033px
>>6754355
http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=581
A Puddle In The Forest by Galstaff

I remember checking constantly back in 2007 for updates. It had great detail, sense of scale, etc etc; Plus, unaware piss destruction is a guilty pleasure of mine. Sadly the author stopped posting in 09'.
>>
Speaking of Final Fantasy, there's a scene in the platinum demo for FFXV where you explore a room being five inches tall.

No human interaction, though, as far as I can tell. Shame.
>>
File: main-70.jpg (475KB, 640x883px) Image search: [Google]
main-70.jpg
475KB, 640x883px
http://app.famitsu.com/20160328_681477/
>"When asked why the girls go giant, the creator responded "we're always making games with cute girls in them, but I think that if the cute heroines were to grow in size, they'd be even more cute"".

A quote for the /size/ history books
>>
>>6754806
I would put it next to "Tits are life, ass is hometown."
>>
File: 1447066091183.png (1MB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
1447066091183.png
1MB, 1280x919px
>>6754355
http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=722

Kindred Spirits by SilverFlame, Always remembered it because it got me into gentle since it was the first gentle story which didn't bore me to death, last update was 2008.
>>
>>6754455
>you'll never shoryuken a giant girl in the cunt
>>
>>6754806
i don't read moon runes, is this just a game or is it an anime being produced too?
>>
>>6754355

Until recently, "Fuck Buddy" by Diamond Eye
>>
>>6754681
This was the first thing I ever masturbated to
>>
>>6754855
It's an upcoming game for phones + PC, with an anime airing in a few days. 12 episodes but they're basically coomercials (episodes are a whopping 30 seconds long). Here's hoping the game gets popular enough to receive a more proper anime someday.
>>
File: 1414364208702.jpg (530KB, 754x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1414364208702.jpg
530KB, 754x1361px
>>6753485
1. Buy one large blanket
2. Get an airbrush artist to make animu girl
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
>>6754832
Oh man, that was really good. The only thing that really bothered me aside from grammar and mechanical issues is that there was never a concrete sense of scale. One of the things I look for in size stories is an established and fixed size reference, and it bothers me when someone is described as "tiny" with no real point of reference (be it a hard number or some other physical measurement), mostly because the author becomes lazy and inconsistent with their interactions, and the characters' relative sizes change from interaction to interaction. I loved the scenario, though. The small amount of backstory and buildup worked for this type of story--one that doesn't take itself too seriously--and the playful, flirtatious dynamic between the two was great.

I almost hate you for showing me this story, as now I'm pissed it won't ever be finished.
>>
>>6754355
Holly the Freshman
>>
>>6754201
>any subgenre of this fetish I don't personally like is cancer
>>
>>6754963
Now you're getting it.
>>
>>6754355
That emo/hipster giantess story from a little over a month ago.
>>
>>6754513
>>6754552
At that size what does a cat girl even eat to maintain her physique?
>>
>>6755080
Whole whales like they're sardines.
>>
>>6755080
Grind mobs
>>
>>6754572

Wanna give a guide on how to make this work? To the best of your extent.
>>
>>6755139
>get cheat engine
>connect to XIV
>find the exact value and float
>round it
>select multiple variables and put them into the address box
>change their values in the address box
>if they don't work, mass change their values back to their original

I usually use 5 as a base and change 20-30 at a time. Any more may crash the game

>finally find variable
>change to your heart's content

The two values I have for the races are

1.039999962 miqote
1.00999999 au'ra

That will work best with max height. They will reset on /gpose or zone change so you'd have to redo everything again.
>>
>>6755159

Finding the numbers is the biggest pain IIRC. My character is minimum height though. Think it'll be an issue?

Having those two values will help a lot though.
>>
>>6755169
A min miqo'te is 0.9599999785
>>
>>6755159

Probably should have asked, any specific values one should use for the test to see if they work? Also probably should have asked if I should be in-game or just in the character select screen.
>>
>>6751490
this is the greatest thing i've ever seen
>>
>>6755201
It works for both, those two values I posted are the ones that you plug in to change the height. They're the base ones for max height Au'ra and Miqo'te.
>>
>>6755220

Oops I meant address, since there's about two million of them (over exaggerated).

Or is this the fun trial and error part perhaps.
>>
>>6754455
PLEASE GIMME DAT SAUCE DOE
>>
>>6755228
That's the trial and error part. It isn't too bad.
>>
File: 1458186819644.jpg (3MB, 2150x3036px) Image search: [Google]
1458186819644.jpg
3MB, 2150x3036px
>>
File: 1459424793409.jpg (803KB, 1191x1684px) Image search: [Google]
1459424793409.jpg
803KB, 1191x1684px
>>6754806

This is only the beginning.

The gates to the heavens are opening for us already.
>>
>>6755233

So 20-30 valuables, change them to something like 1.079999932 and see what happens, as an example? Then keep doing it until something changes. Or 5 at a time to narrow it down easier, perhaps, as you also said.
>>
>>6755245
yeah, 5 will be an extreme change, so you will know when it happens.
>>
>>6755247

You know, I think I am retarded, then again I have always been that when it comes to Cheat Engine. Wanna send me an email so I can ask without spamming this thread? Adding a mail in the name field
>>
>>6751895
Which chapter of "Boys Be" is it, please ?
>>
>>6755252
>[email protected]
Confirmed that this place is turning to cancer
>>
File: commission.png (3MB, 2025x2864px) Image search: [Google]
commission.png
3MB, 2025x2864px
>>6755252
Sure, will send something in a bit for it.
>>
>>6755267

You posted ETZ art, so it sure is.
>>
File: Shimakaze Kantai.jpg (448KB, 800x917px) Image search: [Google]
Shimakaze Kantai.jpg
448KB, 800x917px
>>6755273
>being this salty because s/he didn't do your request
:^) mmm anon, tell me about your butthurt, does it hurt your anus, or just the cheeks?
>not posting anything is somehow better than posting not-completely-shit ETZ art
Kill yourself
>>
>>6755273

I have never requested something from them though.
>>
>>6755284
Not posting anything at all is better than ETZ shit.
>>
>>6752669
Eat him
>>
File: GTS reaction img.jpg (148KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GTS reaction img.jpg
148KB, 800x1200px
>>6755286
>being this much of a faggot
>posting a low-tier legu of legos
Into the giant trash can you go
>>
>>6755298
Woops, meant for
>>6755287
>>
File: 1455229865315.jpg (256KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1455229865315.jpg
256KB, 1131x1600px
>>6755298
>>6755300
I don't like the game, some of the giant art for it is still pretty good.

And ETZ is pretty shit at art, but if you feel like fapping to trash, be my guest.
>>
>>6755308
I know it's tempting, but stop responding to the underage /v/irgins please. This thread was doing alright
>>
File: megasachiko.png (1MB, 1008x1171px) Image search: [Google]
megasachiko.png
1MB, 1008x1171px
>>6754681
A Puddle in the Forest was absolutely amazing when it came to fapping material.
>>
File: Milf at the beach.jpg (573KB, 1250x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Milf at the beach.jpg
573KB, 1250x1850px
>>6755308
>tries to claim some kind of fapping high ground when he faps to an ugly ass kitsune
Nobody said you had to like the game, but goddamn, have some better taste man.
>>6755310
>implying
I'll tell my giant milf on you, anon. You're gonna be a part of her sock soon, nyeh!
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7241041
>>
File: 2684.jpg (528KB, 1600x1143px) Image search: [Google]
2684.jpg
528KB, 1600x1143px
>>6755298
More giant Cirno.
>>
>>6755339
>All of the above
How...?
>>
>>6755346
A giant monstrosity that has a mouth-ass-foot-tooth-hand-boob-rectum-vagina.
>>
File: Blue fairy (touhou) destruction.jpg (700KB, 850x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Blue fairy (touhou) destruction.jpg
700KB, 850x1216px
>>6755340
So THAT'S what her name is, I had some pics of her for the longest time and I never knew. Huh.
Anyways here ya go anon
>>
File: red haired demon.png (2MB, 933x1964px) Image search: [Google]
red haired demon.png
2MB, 933x1964px
Why does such a bizarre fetish attract so many normalfags?
>>
File: 1421043658552.jpg (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1421043658552.jpg
1MB, 1600x1600px
>>6755365
And thank you likewise, anon.
>>
>>6755012
What was its name? I was trying to find it, but I don't remember anything about it.
>>
File: 03.jpg (1MB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
1MB, 1200x1697px
The face needs work, but still, I wish more people could do perspective like this
>>
>>6755330
Why Ochiko hasn't done more with those breasts I have no idea.
>>
>>6755527
Ochiko is good, but he is really shitty when it comes to ideas.
>>
>>6752669
what kind of shoe is it?
>>
>>6755096
>>6755101
Guys guys you KNOW what I wanted you to say

Come on....
>>
>>6755594
The strappiest sandal you can imagine
>>
>>6755598
That's not a shoe then.
>>
so, one question guys, did /size/ translated the update of ochiko's game where she has the tower's options?
>>
File: 29.jpg (1MB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
1MB, 1414x2000px
Anyone care to translate this page? It's from Inai Size and while it has been translated before, this page is missing for whatever reason.
>>
>>6754513
>>6754552
One of the nicer things about it is that the way emotes and such are handled is clientside as well, so people will turn their heads up to look at you, and if you hug or pet someone you will stoop all the way down to reach them.
>>
>>6754355

The Insole Girl :(

>>6755012

Which one? There's many.
>>
>>6755731
This doesn't belong in these threads.
>>
>>6755416
>>6755744
This one
http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5701
>>
>>6755794

What, people actually LIKED that? I thought they hated it.
>>
>>6755566
>no content of several miles tall girls drowning cities in their breast milk or cum

agreed
>>
File: 1457187611762.jpg (210KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1457187611762.jpg
210KB, 1131x1600px
>>6755838
Seems to be the curse of this fetish. Good artists barely have any good ideas once they hit "god" status while the shitty artists are doing all of the nicer ideas but its hard to enjoy them due to the art
>>
>>6755812
Wtf are you talking about it makes my dick rock solid go make chapter 2 now
>>
>>6755812
Really? I only remember myself and couple others praising it. Hell, we were all clamoring for it when you were first talking about the idea.
>>
>>6755901
>>6755910

Oh, okay then. I've also been pretty busy lately and I just can't get in the mood for it. Not much of this type of stuff that I can look at and get inspired, ya know?
>>
File: 1428284976101.jpg (120KB, 845x714px) Image search: [Google]
1428284976101.jpg
120KB, 845x714px
>>6754355
I have several.
Everything by this guy, even if it was super long
http://www.giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=17093
This story
http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2680
And more recently this
http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3977

Honorable mention goes to mangafan63 for getting me into both giants and giantesses.
>>
>>6755471

sauce
>>
>>6755838
I'd settle just for
>Girl with huge breasts pushes them together while people squirm around inside her cleavage.
>>
>>6753962
>>
>>6756021

Back to /b/ with you
>>
Dumping some Rin.
We need more. Always more.
>>
File: CWH_9l6UYAIsB1f.jpg (153KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
CWH_9l6UYAIsB1f.jpg
153KB, 750x1050px
>>6756075
>>
File: 1439033354184.jpg (473KB, 1095x840px) Image search: [Google]
1439033354184.jpg
473KB, 1095x840px
>>6756077
>>
File: 201212281908324382530425224.jpg (722KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
201212281908324382530425224.jpg
722KB, 1920x1080px
>>6756079
>>
File: 1446503843882.jpg (2MB, 3150x3328px) Image search: [Google]
1446503843882.jpg
2MB, 3150x3328px
>>6756081
And because I have no more Rin have a Yukari one
>>
>>6754681
Holy shit this is insanely good.

Anything else like it?
>>
Anyone mind making a new thread please?
>>
>>6754572
>>6755159
Thanks for sharing the album and info on getting this to work. I've been thinking about getting into FFXIV again so this is just more incentive.

If you make your character smaller than normal, will your camera perspective adjust to your height?
>>
>>6756101
It starts off with it being normal then it will auto adjust when you move
>>
I hope XV will be just as glorious, no?
>>
>>6756231
I hope that there will be /size/ of cidney and the dragoon lady. Especially the dragoon lady.
>>
>>6756238
>dragoon lady.
Shouldn't you be in that one /trash/ thread?
>>
>>6756250
> not wanting to be lost in a giant busty blondes armor
>not wanting to bounce off her abs as she jumps around
>not wanting to be stuck in her sweaty buttcheeks
>>
>>6751311
where I can find this
>>
>>6756437
>>6756437
>>6756437
>>
>>6755700
There's no english translation for that pic.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.