[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chastity Thread: Round 3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 160

File: 40888262.jpg (248KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
40888262.jpg
248KB, 600x800px
If you have already picked a difficulty, your terms have been renewed. Check below. Do not select a new difficulty; just follow the rules for the difficulty you chose.

FOR ALL DIFFICULTIES: You must make a post in this thread with a chastity-related image in which you state your difficulty, your gender, and your sex, and ask for a task to complete. You must complete THE FIRST reasonable task you are assigned by an anon.

Also, you are granted one orgasm. You may have your orgasm within chastity or outside chastity. This orgasm is in addition to any orgasms allotted by your task. However, if you have a keyholder, he/she may determine when, how, and if you get to have this orgasm. This orgasm expires when this thread dies.

Standard difficulty: You may have any number of orgasms so long as they don't involve stimulation of your penis or clit, or vaginal penetration. You must also practice fellatio on a dildo or other object at least once per week.

Hard mode: Sit tight. No orgasms aside from the ones already granted. You may participate in any sort of sexual play so long as it doesn't get you off.

Previous thread >>6693433
>>
File: 30.png (2MB, 2085x3012px) Image search: [Google]
30.png
2MB, 2085x3012px
>>6737491
Hard Mode: Male, lots of toys, never had the self-discipline to stay locked up long term -- but this time I'll go for it! Ongoing task please!
>>
File: 42330335.jpg (152KB, 612x842px) Image search: [Google]
42330335.jpg
152KB, 612x842px
>>6737539
Okay.

I assume you have a buttplug. Until this thread is dead, you are not allowed to sleep unless you have a bulttplug in. No exceptions.

If you tend to fall asleep outside the house, then get used to bringing a buttplug along or even just leaving it in. You are only, however, required to keep it in when sleeping.

Also, you must post a timestamped image of the plugs you have available and I will tell you which ones you are allowed to choose from, so you don't try to cheat by picking the smallest one available. You don't have to include a picture of yourself or anything like that, just a timestamp and your plugs.
>>
just fuck off OP. you're fucking useless
>>
>>6737491
Is her anime worth watching?

It's rare to see anime tackle chastity belts and even less so if it is (technically) not hentai
>>
>>6737604
no.
>>
>>6737604
Sadly no.

Good screenshots and concept. Very cute MC design.

Terrible plot and waste of a premise.
>>
>>6737604
Nah, it's pretty low-tier. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>6737620
I would like it better if the main character wasn't such a bitch.
>>
Just a tip for those of you guys with decent Google-fu: The Japanese word for "chastity belt" is 貞操帯. Paste that into Japanese search engines if you want some fresh chastity content to post here.
>>
File: 1438334739530.png (671KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438334739530.png
671KB, 800x600px
>>6737637
>implying anyone here cares to post pictures
>>
>>6737586
>Normie detected
>>
File: Fetishhand-355747-Hidden.jpg (269KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Fetishhand-355747-Hidden.jpg
269KB, 1000x1500px
>>6737777
Quads speak the truth.
>>
File: samanthaside.png (755KB, 1200x1439px) Image search: [Google]
samanthaside.png
755KB, 1200x1439px
I guess I posted in the wrong thread the first time, whoops

>>6737363
>Interesting. Did you read the feedback from last thread regarding comic ideas?
Yeah! Thanks for your thoughts, all of you
I'm going to post a picture soon to better explain the belt's design. There were some misunderstandings ;;
>>
File: 6.jpg (281KB, 823x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
281KB, 823x1200px
Hard mode. Male. 1 small, 2 bigger dildos, 1 aneros and a vibrating egg. I've been in my longest ongoing chastity session yet (2 weeks) and im going for more.
Give me a fun task please :3
>>
File: 1449324332800.jpg (347KB, 800x958px) Image search: [Google]
1449324332800.jpg
347KB, 800x958px
>>6737491
>>
File: 43233565_0.png (622KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
43233565_0.png
622KB, 750x1000px
>>6737491

Standard difficulty. Male, have toys and restraints. I have been wearing a cage for 10 days and im looking for more ways to tease myself to become even more fustrated. Please give me harsh tasks!
>>
Wouldn't it be funny if every time someone posted their dick on /soc/ it would get magically lockes up?
>>
>>6738606
Spitroast yourself with the larger dildos, no warning up with the small.

Edge twice and switch dildos when you edge.

Then you can cum, but only with the aneros and vibe in your ass
>>
>>6738100
>I'm going to post a picture soon to better explain the belt's design.
Looking forward.
>>
File: tumblr_njzb7m5ADq1tee357o1_500.jpg (94KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njzb7m5ADq1tee357o1_500.jpg
94KB, 500x727px
Standard.Male.1 med and 1 large dildon.iv had a cage for a while but never really got into teasing myself now seem like a good time to start
>>
>>6740292
Put the cage on and get your hand on the medium dildo. Suck on it while you rub your caged up little thing, and right about when you feel it strain against its confines you make sure to put the medium dildo inside of you. Ride it until you feel like you want to climax, get off and rest for thirty seconds. Then ride the big dildo until cum is leaking from your abused little prick.
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 800x533px
Hard mode. Male. Have tons of toys and lots of female clothing. I've never been locked up long enough to leak pre cum. Can someone help me with that?
>>
>>6740395
Take key and put it into envelope. Address it to yourself.

Insert buttplug and go to the nearest mailbox to drop it in.

When you get home, take out the buttplug and fuck yourself with dildos, starting with the smallest and work your way to the biggest.

Spend ten minutes per.

If you don't cum on the biggest one, take another twenty minutes and fuck yourself with the smallest dildo so you feel just how loose you've become.

Repeat the dildo size exercise twice per day until you cum from anal alone. (Once when waking up, once before bed)
>>
>>6738958
>10 days
Damn, anon; nice work.

You must fuck yourself with a dildo at least every other day in a public restroom. That harsh enough for you?
>>
File: beltinfo-fixed.png (1MB, 2000x2040px) Image search: [Google]
beltinfo-fixed.png
1MB, 2000x2040px
Okay, so I had a bit of time to draw out the belt in more detail.

First, I wanted to thank the anons from last thread for their input and story concepts.

I wanted to clarify that the belt /is/ locked with a lock and key, not just a dial that is rotated.

Some anons seemed to be under the impression that hip-style belts don't work. But as someone who owns and wears one of that design, and personally knows others who do (look up lockedlali on tumblr for pics) I want to disagree. They can be very effective and prevent slipping out. Especially on sexy wide hips. However, I will admit that the steel cable would have more give and flexibility than a mysteel's solid hipband. So... I guess we ought to get a girl into a prototype of this belt ASAP to see!

>Surprised you didn't include a sports chastity bra with it though.
This... might need to be corrected sooner rather than later...

>Honestly, you'd only have to find a way to justify it being worn long term.
The girl in this story, Sam, is a fetish enthusiast. She loves the idea of being kept locked up. One of her teammates is her KH/Domme. Samantha, like the perv she is, begged to be kept this way. Time will tell if she learns to regret that or not.
(I think willing subs are underrepresented in this fetish and I want to fix that)

>Chastity devices have to be somewhat rigid. If you allow flexibility, it's far too easy to just slip a finger underneath.
"Just a finger" isn't always enough to reach climax for some...
Girls have different sensitivities, and it just so happens that the girl in this story takes more than just a finger to get off. A good vibrator can get her there, but she's never had luck with "just a finger".
If she managed to slip a finger inside, she'd only end up teasing herself and making the situation worse.

Who knows, maybe that will change when she's been denied for a few months. Going that long without a cock/dildo in her is gonna be an emotional ride in itself.

Still happy to hear your thoughts
>>
File: 1437727794035.png (1MB, 1200x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1437727794035.png
1MB, 1200x1900px
>>6741466
Lel@edit m8

>not replying with artist's art
>[current year]
>>
File: 1237164635503.jpg (68KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
1237164635503.jpg
68KB, 672x672px
Standard, female

Please be kind, I'm still in training.
>>
File: 1444640159089.jpg (150KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444640159089.jpg
150KB, 600x800px
>>
File: tumblr_nl74a2QP0W1sfpyrgo1_1280.png (310KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl74a2QP0W1sfpyrgo1_1280.png
310KB, 768x768px
>>6741466
>I think willing subs are underrepresented in this fetish
Most definitely. Especially considering in the real world chastity is always consensual. Also it's really fucking hot if the sub is given a chance to cum, but s/he chooses to not cum and rather willingly stays locked and denied.
>>
>>6737491
Standard, male, task pls
>>
File: 1457151357275.png (256KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1457151357275.png
256KB, 768x768px
>>6741466
Hey Tang!

Could you draw this girl with that belt on? There wasn't any follow up to this comic ;c

Thanks.
>>
File: 1435631923940.png (218KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1435631923940.png
218KB, 320x480px
>>6741466
Though I'm no girl, yet, if there were a version of this for males, I'd give it a whirl....
>>
>>6741466
>But as someone who owns and wears one of that design
You know, I didn't think I could love you much more than I already do but wow.

Do you actually draw while locked?
>>
How do you clean your cock while in chastity?
>>
File: 1440935773678.png (432KB, 828x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1440935773678.png
432KB, 828x1363px
>>6741466
>(I think willing subs are underrepresented in this fetish and I want to fix that)
Honestly, it's not just in this fetish but BDSM in general. If you are familiar with the online BDSM comic Sunstone I believe the author said he (she?) started it because of being sick of only seeing BDSM stories where the character is "innocent" and wasn't really into it before starting.

Also, well... I already did kinda suggest you a story with a sub and a dom in a consensual relationship already (pic related) and kinda feel bad about giving feedback as it feels like "hogging your attention" as if other anons should be allowed to have a turn.

>Girls have different sensitivities, and it just so happens that the girl in this story takes more than just a finger to get off. A good vibrator can get her there, but she's never had luck with "just a finger".
Same for guys (within our own general higher likelyhood to be able to get horny). I always find it a bit weird that people assume that people are hypersensitive.
Just like you have guys who can cum in a few seconds some require more time and proper technique to properly orgasm (without ending in a "ruined orgasm", cumming without pleasure)
>>
File: 1424568530268.png (322KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1424568530268.png
322KB, 768x768px
>>6741466
>I guess we ought to get a girl into a prototype of this belt ASAP to see!
Does that mean a comic is happening?

>One of her teammates is her KH/Domme.
>(I think willing subs are underrepresented in this fetish and I want to fix that)
I would appreciate it if they were roommates too. There's not nearly enough casual stuff. chastity does wonders for one's behavior, and I would love to see Sam learn to be a good girl (do the dishes, give roomie a handjob, take a shower, go to bed before 10PM) because of it.

>Going that long without a cock/dildo in her is gonna be an emotional ride in itself.
What? No teasing sessions? This is an outrage! Who wouldn't do that for a friend that wants to be frustrated?
>>
File: 1238479416664.jpg (331KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1238479416664.jpg
331KB, 1152x1536px
>>6742286
>>Girls have different sensitivities, and it just so happens that the girl in this story takes more than just a finger to get off. A good vibrator can get her there, but she's never had luck with "just a finger".
Same for guys (within our own general higher likelyhood to be able to get horny). I always find it a bit weird that people assume that people are hypersensitive.
>Just like you have guys who can cum in a few seconds some require more time and proper technique to properly orgasm (without ending in a "ruined orgasm", cumming without pleasure)

My pet is like that. He needs a lot of love and care an special attention or he won't orgasm properly and is left frustrated. He's also a good example of a willing sub. He wanted to be my little kitty from the start.
>>
File: 1440935804776.png (638KB, 828x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1440935804776.png
638KB, 828x1363px
>>6742337
>nd I would love to see Sam learn to be a good girl (do the dishes, give roomie a handjob, take a shower, go to bed before 10PM) because of it.
Sorry to interject but wouldn't that actually round counter to the "casual and consensual" attitude?
Obviously Tang can correct me on this if I misunderstood her approach.

If anything I think the (casual) KH wouldn't force her sub to do the chores unless they had agreed beforehande on doing things like that.
I'd imagine that rather she'd enforce whatever challenge Sam had put herself up to (like improving in studies & training routines or potentially making a release dependant on results on those fronts).

This doesn't mean the KH isn't allowed to think up of punishments/ways to get back at Sam when the dishes aren't done or the KH was (willingly or not) screwed over by Sam but I feel her just abusing her power wouldn't jive with what Tang describes.

Something like:
"Yo, KH, gotta dash."
"See you la- wait, what about the chores, wasn't it your turn?"
"Crap. Sorry, but mind taking care of it, I really don't have the time and I don't know when I'll be back"
"Sure, though you'll have to pay that back with 'interest', if you catch my drift"
"Fair enough. Add it to the 'debt' I need to repay you"

The KH having a (vague) list of payments she can dole out based on that "debt" of favours (+ missed objectives) either to get favours (and "favours") back from Sam or just punishments she can have her go through with various ranges of BDSM stuff but also extended stay in the belt or the less usual/silly "having to watch cringy/boring shows" or "going shopping and have Sam dressed in silly outfits" (or just plain have her be the KH's cosplay model/companion for a con stuck in an embarrassing, cumbersome or subtly BDSM outfit)
>>
File: 1446618878376.png (620KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446618878376.png
620KB, 800x600px
>>6741466
>Going that long without a cock/dildo in her is gonna be an emotional ride in itself.

You know, that's an aspect of chastity that I think is also underrepresented. It seems that most chastity stories deal with just the orgasm/pleasure aspect.

I don't see a lot of chastity stories that deal with just the experience of having sex the way you want it. Sam is on a sports team, so obviously she's in physical shape and probably would have an active sex life, but beyond just denying orgasm, her chastity belt also puts a huge damper in being able to enjoy her time around boys.

Maybe there will be a scene where after she gives a blowjob, the guy asks to fuck her properly, and she has to let him use her ass because she just wants to get fucked that badly? It's your story, of course.
>>
File: 1425987220798.png (378KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1425987220798.png
378KB, 768x768px
>>6742371
>If anything I think the (casual) KH wouldn't force her sub to do the chores unless they had agreed beforehande on doing things like that.
That's kind of what i had in mind. Sorry for not getting it across correctly.

Staying out late, getting drunk, partying, and being sexually active is, predominantly in traditionally religious environments, seen as improper behavior for a girl. Now, Sam could come from one such environment, and want to be the good girl she was taught to be, but lacks the will to force herself to do the things she knows she should, and not do the things she knows she shouldn't. So she convinces her roomie to be her KH, and help her with it.

Specific reasons aside. The idea was that all the things I mentioned were things that Sam wanted to do on her own, but she also wanted someone to tell her that she /really/ needs to do them, and when she needs to do them. No abuse of power, everything is consensual. Sam decides what goals she wants to reach, and KH motivates her so that Sam doesn't lack behind, while getting something in return, maybe a handjob, maybe a blowjob, maybe a date, or a cosplay model for his comic-con friends to gawk at.

>(like improving in studies & training routines or potentially making a release dependant on results on those fronts)
I whole wholeheartedly support this idea.

"The floor is spotless, I've done all my homework, and I've brushed by teeth. You can unlock me."
"Actually, no I can't... you got a C in math, remember?"
"B-But it was a surprise test! Those don't count!"
"Yes they do. You said it yourself, no pleasure unless you last grade is B or better."
"But I did everything else!... And it's been ten days!"
"And you will have to wait at least two more, Biology test is on Thursday."
"You know how terrible I am at that! I'm never gonna get a B from Biology... Isn't there anything else I could do? Please?"
"Well, since you're asking so nicely... History test is next Tuesday."
>>
File: 1440935838451.png (553KB, 828x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1440935838451.png
553KB, 828x1363px
>>6742588
Offtopic but I adore that pic

>The idea was that all the things I mentioned were things that Sam wanted to do on her own, but she also wanted someone to tell her that she /really/ needs to do them, and when she needs to do them.
Well, people always try to find ways to stay focuses and not just leave things for another day.
Sam just happens to be using her sex drive as a way to keep herself motivated to be "on track" and do what her "work" before the fun can start.

>blowjob/handjob/him
I'll be honest, when I read Domme (not Dom) I assumed you had decided to make the KH a girl. Not that it matters too much but it obviously creates a different dynamic (regardless on if they are just friends, friends with benefits or even something more down the line).

>I whole wholeheartedly support this idea.
That's great to hear.

Still, her knowing that she'll stay locked and she only needs to nail the next test shouldn't become a complete downer. If there really is no test earlier maybe the KH can think of some other rewards (though explicitly no unlocking) for when Sam is not just doing the minimum but going beyond what they had agreed (which can then later become the new "norm" when they revise the conditions).

Like those same "punishments" being applicable to the KH if Sam has earned enough cookie points (read: rewards) including being able to domme the KH, use her/him as cosplay/crossplay doll, tease and deny the KH and potentially (at least with a female Domme) even lock her up for a short period of time while Sam is unlocked (which would require a lot of said reward points or allowing the KH to get some extra punishment points for later).
>>
>>6742286
can you send the full comic?
>>
>>6742818
Tang only has 3 comics so far. it's easy to find
https://tangslewdhut.tumblr.com/tagged/comic

>>6742636
the person you're talking to isn't tang. he usually posts a fresh picture when they speak up
>>
File: tumblr_o3a156Mqx21v9twv6o1_1280.jpg (159KB, 1280x792px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3a156Mqx21v9twv6o1_1280.jpg
159KB, 1280x792px
Male, standard. Buttplug, small vibe, no belt yet.

Requesting a task.
>>
>>6742147
Could someone post the full version of this comic? Looks interesting.
>>
I've been interested in buying something for a long while now, but never got round to doing it.
I was originally thinking of going with a dildo because they're normally larger and can go either oral or anal, but I'm wary of weird materials and want it to be as hygienic as possible.

Instead, I found a cheap buttplug that's made out of silicone and is fairly small, looks perfect for a beginner.
I was wondering and decided to ask here since you guys probably know better than any other board or forum, would I need lube with this? Also how good of a material is silicone?
Call me a retard if you want but I don't even know for sure what type of material silicone is.
Is it like the plastic-type thing used for ice cubes? I don't have an enema kit so how much of an issue would keeping it not messy be? Would I be able to clean the toy with hot water & soap/handwash/antibacterial to an extent where it would be usable orally safely?

And lastly, is there a possibility of it fucking up my ass and making it prolapse or something?

I have fingered myself before but it was very cautious and didn't feel pleasurable since my ass muscles felt like they were tensing and fighting it so bad
>>
File: 1454206721274.jpg (437KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454206721274.jpg
437KB, 1024x768px
>>6743368
Silicon is a fine material to put into your body as a buttplug. But you do get what you pay for. A quality toy won't have rough edges from the manufacturing process.

Use a water based lube and clean your toy with warm soapy water and it'll be great.
>>
>>6742896
>the person you're talking to isn't tang. he usually posts a fresh picture when they speak up
Huh, now that you mention it.
>>
>>6743331
The problem is THIS is the full version :<

We need to spam tang with request so they draw the entire thing ;-)

Tang, please, you're my fav drawfag :3
>>
>>6743669
>The problem is THIS is the full version :<
Wut?
>>
>>6743679
This is the only page.

The original requester wanted Tang to make only this one page, so unless Tang draws another one we're OOL.

I'll request it on tangslewdhut tumblr.
>>
>>6743476
Alright thanks I'll keep that in mind
>>
hard mode male dildos plugs enima bag

requesting ongoing task
>>
File: 1367502720479.jpg (646KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1367502720479.jpg
646KB, 1024x768px
>>6743962
oops forgot pic
>>
>>6743962
Alright, slave, every day I want you to plug yourself with your biggest plug, bend over and spank your ass until it's red and sore.
Have fun~
>>
File: tumblr_n9d5n2fE261sfpyrgo1_1280.png (150KB, 911x911px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9d5n2fE261sfpyrgo1_1280.png
150KB, 911x911px
>>6741487
At least three times per week, go to a public place (easy mode: public bathroom) wearing no panties, take your dildo with you and practise sucking that dildo there, better be quiet or people will notice ^^
>>
File: tumblr_ny7wj9ms3A1sfpyrgo1_540.png (198KB, 540x607px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny7wj9ms3A1sfpyrgo1_540.png
198KB, 540x607px
>>6742102
At least once per week, take a pen/marker and write demeaning things on your naked body. Then, fuck your slutty ass with your dildo until you cum, that's how you get the one orgasm you're granted, if you don't manage it, too bad, slut.
>>
File: tumblr_nk5kmdTNsd1sfpyrgo2_1280.png (221KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk5kmdTNsd1sfpyrgo2_1280.png
221KB, 768x768px
>>6742960
Wear the Buttplug as you go outside for at least one hour, at least two times a week.
>>
What's a good starter chastity cage for a guy? I'm also on the small size like the good sissy I am.
>>
>>6743368
>And lastly, is there a possibility of it fucking up my ass and making it prolapse or something?
Use plenty of lube and take it easy. If it hurts, stop.
>>
>>6744020
T-thank you.
>>
>>6744013
ty
>>
Hard mode. Plugs, dildos, enema bag, drag, vibrators. 18 year old male.
>>
>>6744986
Plug yourself, and look at the most sexually deviant stuff you can find, whatever turns you on the most, though no touching allowed.

I expect you to be plugged for at least 4 hours a day, and when you take a bath or shower, give yourself three enemas beforehand, holding each one in for 15 minutes.

Has your dildo got a suction base? If so, stick it to the shower/bath tub floor, place the shower head above you, turn the water all the way to cold, and make yourself gag 10 times every time you enter it.
If it has no suction base, then simply place it on the floor of the bathroom and make sure to deep throat it and make yourself gag at least ten times.

Being plugged for this is not mandatory, as long as you fulfil the task of being plugged for 4 hours a day.

You can use the vibrator at any point and on any part of your body to heighten your arousal, but no orgasms and no touching allowed.
>>
>>6745001
In the case that you have to be up and ready quickly, for example if you have school or work, I still expect three enemas, but you can cut the time down as needed so you are not late.
>>
>>6743679
there was no comic to this, just one page like >>6743709
mentioned
>>
>>6745015
Shame Tang doesn't take requests around here so much anymore.
>>
>>6746501
>Shame Tang doesn't take requests around here so much anymore.
I think people often forget what requests do for the artists.

It helps them play with new ideas and force themselves to illustrate them while getting feedback on their artwork (aswell as get people interested in their work).

But at some point, they want to try and do something original themselves and have it stand on its own (also, because at some point people will just request the same stuff again).
>>
does anyone have the comic about the MtF on VG who wanted to be locked up by some videogamer?
>>
File: 1448084020536.png (1MB, 768x2015px) Image search: [Google]
1448084020536.png
1MB, 768x2015px
>>6747364
I've cropped out the transgirl part because that just needlessly triggers /v/
>>
>>6738866
That's not chastity.
herp derp
>>
>>6744029
CB6000S ripoff from ebay
>>
;_; I really want to cum right now but my owner isn't here yet so getting permission is impossible
>>
File: 37572648_p1_master1200.jpg (697KB, 1086x1200px) Image search: [Google]
37572648_p1_master1200.jpg
697KB, 1086x1200px
>>6746501
obviously since people here don't care about pics
>>
>>6747366
good enough, thanks
>>
hard.. getting a cage tomorrow, hoping it fits properly, willing to get some toys asap
>>
>>6747366
Have people been complaining about the transgirl part? That was part of the original request
>>
>>6747575
Here is a post with no pic attached, just to trigger you
>>
File: Struggle for key.jpg (78KB, 602x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Struggle for key.jpg
78KB, 602x1000px
Here's a picture I sketched out, just to see if my style is that recognisable that even posting as anon gets me identified.
>>
File: 1384974981355.jpg (685KB, 1495x2327px) Image search: [Google]
1384974981355.jpg
685KB, 1495x2327px
>>6749767
keep em coming, cancer-kun. i don't expect any quality from your kind anyway
>>
File: 1423787535912.jpg (615KB, 3509x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1423787535912.jpg
615KB, 3509x2550px
>>6744008
please may i have a diffrent task i cant take it anymore
>>
File: 1437776806376.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437776806376.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>6747372
it isnt but that picture seems to get posted in almost all of these threads, and i honestly have to say, i'm okay with that. it's a wonderful picture.
>>
>>6749849
Hey, plasma-dragon!
>>
File: 1419871225301.png (877KB, 795x640px) Image search: [Google]
1419871225301.png
877KB, 795x640px
I've been locked for almost a whole month now with no orgasm whatsoever.

It's almost over but you can change that.

https://www.emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=6x41q3gcwbdncgi672ql
>>
>>6751176
Added some time because you so graciously provided a picture for the thread. That's what you wanted, more time, right?
>>
>>6750120
Very disappointing.

Okay then, plug yourself every day and practise deepthroating your dildos instead
>>
File: anokoni_doreininaruyo.jpg (40KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
anokoni_doreininaruyo.jpg
40KB, 600x849px
>>6749849
>Here's a picture I sketched out, just to see if my style is that recognisable that even posting as anon gets me identified.
Hello again plasma.

I mean, that was kinda a wild guess last thread as I didn't know you lurked on /d/ but now that becomes a bit of an easy mode.

Also, I decided to dust off my old moonrune knowledge after last thread.

Not for the story you were already familiar with, I decided to check out the other one I had pictures from but had never actually checked out.

Turns out the author made that story to be much more grounded in how real BDSM relationships are supposed to work (while taking some liberties).

Turns out the story is (summarizing it to its core) about a /d/ guy who is in love with a classmate and posts on a /d/-style forum how he'd love to confess his fantasies about having a relationship with her where he is her keyholder. He hasn't really told her or had been beyond friend status but on a date out together she checks his phone due to some plot-related mcguffin (hers not having reception I think but the specifics aren't as important) while he goes to get something.
He remembers midway that he had left the browser on the board and by the time he's back, well, the cat is out of the bag. This doesn't blow up in his face though. Turns out she actually had had BDSM fantasies (though not specifically chastity ones) but she had always been too shy to tell anyway.

After some back and forth (and a few weeks of "sorta dating") they decide to pull the trigger, pool together their savings and he orders a custom-made belt (imported from Germany which also makes for weird conversation at customs who don't really understand German and assume it's just some sort of industrial/home improvement apparel).

By the end they are more or less an item (their parents knowing they are dating though not their kinky secret) and have set into a loving consensual relationship with a /d/ touch to it.
>>
File: anokoni_shield.jpg (40KB, 600x1845px) Image search: [Google]
anokoni_shield.jpg
40KB, 600x1845px
>>6751650
>>
File: anokoni_swimware.jpg (31KB, 600x1124px) Image search: [Google]
anokoni_swimware.jpg
31KB, 600x1124px
>>6751652
Pictures are from the writer's page but apparently are from the artist TK who is otherwise more famous for taking popular anime and seeing how the plot would turn out if a sadistic cynic with a love for bad ends wrote them
>>
File: anokoni_swimware_cb.jpg (74KB, 600x1350px) Image search: [Google]
anokoni_swimware_cb.jpg
74KB, 600x1350px
>>6751659
And that's it. I have a variant on this picture I will also include for completeness sake.

Aso >>6751659 was already strechted on the author's homepage, maybe someone can fix it.
It's technically takes place before >>6751652 (first time she wears the belt) during one of the dates where they are getting acquainted (they decide to hang out at a sparsely-visitted gym where they can ocassionally have some privacy while away from their parent's home).
>>
File: 1285351851460.jpg (37KB, 400x646px) Image search: [Google]
1285351851460.jpg
37KB, 400x646px
>>6751676
Variant (a bit less rough but has the shadow effect).

Also, forgot I had an additional pic that is not hosted on the site anymore but apparently saved ages ago.
>>
File: 1306907123080.jpg (41KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1306907123080.jpg
41KB, 600x849px
>>6751688
And well, maybe someone else will have better luck than me with reverse image search in finding additional pictures from that story (or ones with better quality).

This one is also interesting because she keeps a key copy as a pendant.
This is where I run a bit into my personal limited knowledge of the language.
My best guess of what the story says (but someone with better knowledge of Japanese can probably double check and correct this) she gets a spare key but one that doesn't really allow her to unlock herself.
It is meant as a memento and reminder to herself.

The part I would need to reread is is had given her only the key to the lcok that only unlocks the shield or if he had used tools to make that specific spare key not work (without breaking the key itself) so she can insert it but it cannot unlock anything.

Still food for ideas.
>>
>>6751650
Yep, Got me. Heh.
>>
>>6749763
>Have people been complaining about the transgirl part? That was part of the original request
To play devil's advocate, if it was posted on /v/ I can see why.
I find it a bit hypocritical they complained about the trans part specifically but it's still not really SFW.

Then again, I guess the story works just as well with a regular guy turned into the crossdressing chastisized sex toy which some people on /v/ might find hot without wanting to deal with hormones and the related issues.

While on the topic of videogames and /d/ ideas, I have seen a few of those "roll" games posted on /b/ every now and then which are specifically gaming related, including some about the loser having to become the winner's bitch (with the roll used as the wager/punishment) or others about playing "support" in team based games (with the assumption only a sub would choose a passive "job/role") and using sex toys to reward yourself for good support plays and denial for bad plays or plays that affect your team negatively even if by mistake (with bonus rules if you have a buddy in the same house to reward/punish you accordingly later).

My point is that maybe some of the people in chastity here could pick up an idea or two of what to do while locked from those (I won't post any here because they are banned on /d/ but you should be able to find them googling "gaming faproulette" to gather some ideas of what to do while locked and looking for an extra challenge while playing videogames)
>>
File: 236fcd2fff1123836796.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
236fcd2fff1123836796.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
chastity beginner here
requesting standard mode

Only staying locked up when sleeping yet

Owning small, medium, big buttplug, cock dildo, aneros, vibe, nipple clamps, inflatable gag

do your worst :-)
>>
File: 25a7060e1b542073e9f2bf8f8f8f50fa.jpg (407KB, 900x1055px) Image search: [Google]
25a7060e1b542073e9f2bf8f8f8f50fa.jpg
407KB, 900x1055px
So, questions to the thread:

My wife and I (lesbian couple, I am the sub) have been experimenting with chastity by the honor system and that is working (she has me trained well). However, we would like to be able to lock me up properly at least when I am at home, so we would love to get an actual belt. We don't even know where to start though. Our priorities are comfortable enough to sleep in > effective > discreet under clothing.

My questions:

1. How well do female chastity belts actually work?
2. How expensive are they if we want one that isn't terrible?
3. Good places to get one?

And bonus question, we use EmlaLock to determine when I am "released" from my chastity, is it ok to post a link to my session here? I know one person did above, but I wanted to ask anyway.
>>
File: 1442107486003.jpg (157KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1442107486003.jpg
157KB, 650x650px
So my cage just arrived. A cheap cb6000 rip-off, sits very tight but sits. had some problems getting in there, but now im locked. (tips for the next time?)
Cant guarantee how long i will stay locked, but yeah, requesting a standard mode task.
i have a small and a big buttplug, a gag, clamps, and beads.
be gentle ;)
>>
File: 28866748.jpg (1MB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
28866748.jpg
1MB, 1728x2304px
>>6752839
Rare! But there are a number of women out there that wear chastity belts for varying amounts of time. Also, hot.

> 1. How well do female chastity belts actually work?

It depends. How easily are you able to orgasm? Do you need a good solid amount of penetration or can you cum by the merest brushing of a finger near your clit? Total security against orgasming is very hard to get right; you may very well be able to cum by holding a high-powered vibrator against the front plate. Of course, not being able to jiggle the jellybean whenever you want because you can't get a finger in there may be more than enough to remind you of your state of orgasm denial.

> 2. How expensive are they if we want one that isn't terrible?

€630 / $720 (US) at the least. Cheap Chinese knock-offs look good, but can rarely be worn for more than a few hours, or a day at most. Keep your bodily health in mind with this kind of device and go for the well-known manufacturers.

You need a tight fit for security. Consider a hip-model if you want comfort and discretion. This is probable the kind of device you are looking for:

http://www.my-steel.de/shop/product_info.php?info=p144

> 3. Good places to get one?

MySteel and NeoSteel are two leading manufacturers. You see a lot of MySteel devices in porn shoots for this fetish; the neoprene lining comes in a variety of colours for that personal touch (acting as a cheerful reminder that the actual personal touching is not an option when belted). Carrara is another manufacturer that builds bulkier, but good looking belts.

The most important part of buying a chastity belt is getting the measurements right! So read up and learn from other's experiences.

Also, look up wearers on Tumblr and Fetlife and learn from their experiences.
>>
File: image.png (617KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
617KB, 1060x1500px
Normal mode, male

I just brought a cute little maid outfit and some stockings. I also have some rope, clothes pegs and a gag!
>>
Since there seem to be quite a few people here wearing some sort of chastity device, I'll just mention that the keyholding site we came up, https://please-deny.me/ has had a revival for some reason. A new round is starting in 8 hours, though subs can join in up to 24 hours late. Doms have to sign up before the round starts. Do keep in mind that you need some way of locking the keys to your device away, like a combination lockbox. The about page should answer most of your other questions. And then there's the irc channel.
>>
Hard Mode.

Male, I have a bunch of toys (vibe, plugs, dildos, some restraints) and have always wanted to try this out for a long, long time.

Please give me whatever you've got!
>>
File: 29532689974.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
29532689974.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>6753634
Forgot the picture
>>
File: 1439128560991.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439128560991.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>6752839
I'm not familiar enough to answer the other two questions, but let me give you this:

>How well do female chastity belts actually work?
What does "work" mean to you in this context? What do you want the chastity belt to do?

It's easy to get wrapped up in unrealistic expectations after reading lots of fiction about people in chastity. Set your expectations at a realistic level.

What do you want from chastity? Do you want a symbol of your relationship, something that, with its very presence, reminds you of your place? Or do you want a device that unfailingly renders sexuality impossible?

Remember that no chastity device in real life can truly prevent orgasm, and that they're at best a hindrance to sexuality. The human body is very flexible, and with enough stretching it will always have its way. Chastity devices can't prevent masturbation - only hinder it.

I will say this, though - it will make it very difficult for you to be unfaithful, if that adds to your fantasy. That's going to be a tough explanation to give someone.

All in all, I think with a question like this you need to set your expectations realistically. You can't buy with money a chastity belt that will truly, securely make masturbation impossible and be comfortable for long-term wear.
>>
Bump. Please dont die.
>>
File: 1437945749754.jpg (124KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
1437945749754.jpg
124KB, 800x566px
>>6754761
>bumping without pic
kill yourself
>>
>>6741470
Oh man, what's the source on this? Is there more of this comic?
>>
File: tumblr_mbbl72R3Qx1qfcl4ao1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbbl72R3Qx1qfcl4ao1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
Bumping with content.
>>
File: 1359373192373.jpg (138KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1359373192373.jpg
138KB, 800x1200px
This fetish really needs more happy subs.
>>
File: 1398978824752.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1398978824752.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
>>
>>6757863
I'm not sure that kind of images is allowed on /d/. I recommend deleting it just to be careful.
>>
>>6757863
Do you have any piercings?
>>
You know what would be nice? Someone with a huge porn collection could edit a huge compilation of POV blowjob, handjob, cock worship porn. Relentless stimulation, rapid cuts between scenes to keep you focused, and all cumshots edited out. Try to get like, an hour or so of overwhelming stimulation, and then we could make poor locked up anons watch it every day.
>>
File: 7q4r3aj0.jpg (180KB, 1000x1274px) Image search: [Google]
7q4r3aj0.jpg
180KB, 1000x1274px
>>6758373
You do know that "censored porn" (as in, photoshopped pictures that have been purposefully censored for fapping) has more or less become a subgenre catering to subs on porn sites, right?

Both 3D and 2D and often coupled with captions/dialog teasing about it (or using a mockup of it being a mobile/PC app that detects porn pics and censors them for you).

I have avoided making separate threads about it in fear it devolves into caption threads (which aren't allowed) but I think the "technologically denied" variations are close enough thematically to this thread to post at least one of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 900x1200px
I'm looking for an easy one for a male. I'm only a beginner, so don't be to rough please
>>
>>6758403
Well, there's that femdom caption thread that's still alive, so even if it does devolve into a caption thread, you might be safe. I think you should give it a shot.
>>
>>6758581
>Well, there's that femdom caption thread that's still alive, so even if it does devolve into a caption thread, you might be safe. I think you should give it a shot.
Given I actually dislike caption threads (and captions in general), I'd rather not.

I found it mostly an interesting anecdote while browsing for porn outside the usual suspects but whatever I have saved have been either the technical mock-ups or just the censored pics I found particularly clever (a bit ironic given hentai tends to be censored to begin with, at least when it comes to doujins/eromanga).

I found the concept itself of forcing a sub to only fap to (even more overtly) censored versions of his favourite pictures/doujins more interesting than the censored pictures themselves.
Apparently some people actually went the extra mile and set up porn filters that only allow them to visit porn sites/blogs that focus on those kinds of censored porn but that just seems overkill (but then again, we are in a chastity thread here)

>>6758540
>I'm looking for an easy one for a male. I'm only a beginner, so don't be to rough please
Well, given that I brought this up, it might be something you could test out.

How about you take your favourite pics or doujins and work on censoring them (you can keep a pre-censored copy of them but if possible transfer those to an external drive which you won't access while you are locked and can retrieve once unlocked).
When you do finally decide to cum, use those censored versions you created

I am mostly curious what an effect that has both on you daily (knowing you are censoring your favourite pics and won't be able to retrieve them in a while) and how it affects you once you are allowed to fap/shlick to them

>>6753479
Interesting to know it's still alive. I have been always curious about it but I fear I'd be a terrible dom because I'd quickly lose interest and/or only visit it occassionally which I believe is unfair to the subs.
>>
>>6758403
>>6758604
I like these far more than I should. Only when it's not the girl in the picture betlittling me though. Plain black bars don't work either.
>>
File: tumblr_o3vs8dI6Gl1rds9x5o1_500.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3vs8dI6Gl1rds9x5o1_500.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 52646831_p0_master1200.jpg (502KB, 670x1200px) Image search: [Google]
52646831_p0_master1200.jpg
502KB, 670x1200px
>>
File: 1434504329862.png (367KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434504329862.png
367KB, 900x800px
>>
File: 004.jpg (403KB, 1045x1500px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
403KB, 1045x1500px
>>
File: tumblr_nw3fco88hD1uo4fq9o1_1280.jpg (241KB, 633x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw3fco88hD1uo4fq9o1_1280.jpg
241KB, 633x1200px
>>
File: 10.jpg (252KB, 1200x1695px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
252KB, 1200x1695px
>>
>>6760025
decensored
>>
>>6759298
Have some more, then: http://www.imagefap.com/profile/Becquerel/galleries

That's the source for >>6758604 and >>6758403
>>
>>6759298
i...is that a giant salamander?
>>
>>
Standard difficulty. In chastity for a few days. Have a dildo, a buttplug, a vibrating buttplug, and an aneros.
>>
Any advice for makeshift chastity devices? Preferably easy to make. Thanks.
>>
>Chastity Babes offers money, Chastity gear or a combination for participating in shoots
>women only

Fugg. I'm not trans, but with my fetishes and my current situation in life, I feel like I (literally) got shafted hard by my Y chromosome. If I woke up tomorrow morning and I was a hot grill, I'd fucking call in to chastity babes and sign on for whatever would get me the gear I wanted.
>>
>>6760095
Damn you anon! I'm now censoring my own stuff. I have like +30k images to go through
>>
Can somebody recommend me a good guide for male chastity devices for the unusually proportioned gentleman?

I'm on the large side, but I'm a grower not a show-er. My dick just about triples in size when I'm aroused and I've Incredible Hulked my way out of one of those plastic ones (didn't actually explode off of me but the seam came unglued).

Worse, I have tiny little testicles adrift in an endless sea of scrotum, so I find it very difficult to find a size I can't slip out of, but that doesn't cause numbness if I wear it longer than an hour.
>>
File: n3p17zzr.jpg (104KB, 850x1134px) Image search: [Google]
n3p17zzr.jpg
104KB, 850x1134px
>>6762957
>Damn you anon! I'm now censoring my own stuff. I have like +30k images to go through
Maybe we need a separate booru for these?

I know we could make a separate thread but I am not sure if it would be allowed by the mods.

Alternatively we could keep them in these thread though the main focus should stay on chastity pics (but anything is better to just text submissions)

>>6763180
>but I'm a grower not a show-er
Only flaccid size matters AFAIK. If plastic ones don't cut it probably means you were buying on the cheap side (which is ok to start with and get an idea of your ideal size but those aren't built to last).

There are a few guides out there regarding what to buy based on your budget (up to buying full belts, not cages).
>>
>>6763634
I've gone through 200 images now.
As I'm doing this to pics I already liked, not all fetishes are represented(futa is largely absent) and some more extreme fetishes might make an appearance. Also because I'm doing this for my own "enjoyment" I: a) was quite heavy with the censoring and b) blacked out parts that could be posted on a blue board, namely underwear, as many of my favorites have underwear but I still wanted to censor them.

Here's an imgur gallery with most of the images, if anyone's interested: https://imgur.com/a/xZzfJ/

And also a mega link to an archive that also has accompanying text files with tags: https://mega.nz/#!wEhXVaZY!NGK5IzGBKJ5lMQXJgA3r_k090sSJvevrwHLurtrF_Sg
>>
File: 1437862314434.png (308KB, 880x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1437862314434.png
308KB, 880x1200px
>>6762786
Most seem to be porn acresses for other productions as well, so I would take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>6765147
Impressive.

Still, I think you could have gotten a bit creative while you were at it but given you are doing it for your own "enjoyment" and this stuff is kinda rare I am not going to look into a gift horse.

>that also has accompanying text files with tags
Wait, you mean how you save the pictures or that you made some stories for each of them=
>>
>>6765562
>I think you could have gotten a bit creative
I am not a creative person. If I also had to do that, I would've gotten through maybe 2 image. My Master can confirm my uncreativity.

>Wait, you mean how you save the pictures or that you made some stories for each of them?
It's just a list of tags of that image (mostly) on gelbooru. I use Hydrus Network to organize all my images. https://hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/ An amazing tool.
>>
>>6765572
>It's just a list of tags of that image (mostly) on gelbooru. I use Hydrus Network to organize all my images. https://hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/ An amazing tool.
Oh. I can see how that could be useful.

>>6765572
>I am not a creative person. If I also had to do that, I would've gotten through maybe 2 image. My Master can confirm my uncreativity.
Fair enough. Still, at the very least you could experiment with different shapes or more "minimalistic" censoring just for variety (without it having to become straight up windows mock-ups). It may just be me, but I get the feeling more concise but targeted censorship would do the trick better.

Then again, I am not an expert on this.

While I am at suggestions oy seems you have focused on your favourite pics but haven't tackled your favourite doujins yet.
>>
>>6765585
>Still, at the very least you could experiment with different shapes or more "minimalistic" censoring just for variety (without it having to become straight up windows mock-ups). It may just be me, but I get the feeling more concise but targeted censorship would do the trick better.
I specifically like this completely excessive and boring style. If I could do stuff like >>6758403 >>6758604 >>6763634 I'd do just that. I like them big and blocky. Also I've seen enough jap porn to block out smaller censorship.

>you have focused on your favourite pics but haven't tackled your favourite doujins yet.
And I don't know if I'll ever do that. I don't want to block out the text. I also need a good stash of standalone stuff.
>>
>>6765617
>I specifically like this completely excessive and boring style
Fair enough.
>>
>>6737609
>>6737620
>>6737621
Decided to check it out regardless.

Based on the first few episodes it's certainly low-tier but it still seems worth watching if you are aware that it is going to have these shortcomings.
It could certainly have been much worse and compared to actual hentai anime it's somewhat tasteful (emphasis on somewhat).

It seems to depict the frustration aspect quite nicely aswell as the aspect of selfdenial serving as a motivator (I know not everyone approaches chastity for this reason but it seems some people here do).
>>
File: 53750451_p8_master1200.jpg (206KB, 1024x1035px) Image search: [Google]
53750451_p8_master1200.jpg
206KB, 1024x1035px
>>6765634
Or rather, selfdenial might be the wrong word so much as denial in general in her case and the consequences of trying to go the route of distancing herself from her own feelings.

It's obviously a plot McGuffin to get her to become more overt but given how many boring anime romance stories I used to read were the girls acted almost as perfect nuns it was refreshing to see an anime reverse that (though admittedly, it has been ages since I read/watched anything remotely close)

Also, sorry if the pic posted is a bit substandard.

I like this artist's ideas/designs a lot eventhough he(she?) could improve the artstyle a bit.
>>
File: 40944545_p0.jpg (659KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
40944545_p0.jpg
659KB, 720x1200px
>>6765634
From what I read of the manga, the chastity premise wasn't even actually explored. It's literally just... there, and it's not relevant other than the fact that her "brother" doesn't know what it is down there. There's no denial or control aspect, just a slight tinge of humiliation that isn't really elaborated upon.

Does the anime actually deviate from the anime to explore the denial angle? If so, I may give it a watch on a rainy day. In the manga, though, I just couldn't get over what a total bitch the main character was.
>>
So I've got enough money in the bank to buy some stuff but I live at home and don't have anywhere to hide anything major. What should I get, other than a cage, which is the first thing on the list? And should I just buy one of those plastic ones on amazon for 40 bucks or go for the holy trainer v2 or something else? I want one I won't be able to slip out of without the key because I'm gonna try to do an emalock
>>
>>6765634
>compared to actual hentai anime it's somewhat tasteful
What the fuck kind of measure are you using for "tasteful"?
I would consider "yandere angel murders you if you don't fuck your brother" to be pretty far on the distasteful side.
>>
>>6766227
>. There's no denial or control aspect, just a slight tinge of humiliation that isn't really elaborated upon.
That's kinda a shame.

>Does the anime actually deviate from the anime to explore the denial angle? If so, I may give it a watch on a rainy day. In the manga, though, I just couldn't get over what a total bitch the main character was.
Only the first few episodes in so far so no idea given I haven't read the manga.

The first two episodes are pretty heavy on the sexual petting (+ omorashi/pee frustration for some reason) and it starts dialing down from there using non-sexual forms of denial/frustration.

It is a spoiler in the early episodes but /d/ has no spoiler tags so you are warned.
One of the episodes I found pretty creative early on was one where the angel and Mitsuki agree to switch places (let the angel take over) for a day with the angel showing how Mitsuki could be a better "younger sister" (not being gloomy and pissed off all the time) without the angel going all sexual.
She plays the part a bit too well and Mitsuki ends up locked out of her own body. I won't spoil how it gets resolved.

I don't think they will repeat it but so far it has done a good job of keeping a balance of a touch of lewdness without going overboard after the first two episodes but also without neglecting the denial angle (in a broad sense) with the angel acting as a sort of domina trying to push Mitsuki to open herself up emotionally (and well, sexually, given the angel had the hots for the brother before dying and became a hyperlewd vixen who wants to do what she didn't while alive so in turn Mitsuki acts as a "denier" aswell).

Also, get the BD version if you are going to watch it. The TV version was heavily censored (for obvious reasons)
>>
>>6767396
>What the fuck kind of measure are you using for "tasteful"?
>I would consider "yandere angel murders you if you don't fuck your brother" to be pretty far on the distasteful side.
I see you having enjoyed the wonders of our lord and saviour Rance, aswell as the (unrelated) glorious works of Lilith Soft such as Kangoku Senkan and the Taimanin series.

I was specifically comparing it to hentai though admittedly, it would be better to compare it somewhere between Queen's Blade on the lewd side and To-Love-Ru on the "fanservice galore but technically not sexual" on the "tame" side.

Also, I have seen more ridiculous (and horrifically dark) premises before to force a plot to get going.

And while I know that the "but they are not blood related" is a horse beaten to death the show goes out of its way to show they both feel like strangers to each other.
They haven't grown up together, they only know each other for a few months and they don't really have a sibling relationship.

Personally I feel the author should have avoided it regardless (a childhood friend grown distant would have done the trick just aswell) but it's not the focus as much as the lewd angel wanting to live out what she failed to do while alive.

>if you don't fuck your brother
Well, that's what she says but the show kinda proves (as far as I have watched so far) that she's actually a liar. The device seems to work on emotional satisfaction, it doesn't really require sexual satisfaction.
The angel is just lying because she wants to get into her love's pants rather than because she genuinely believes it (though if I am mistaken the criticism is more than justified)
>>
>>6765171
Yea I realized that. I wonder if they'd let me were a hood and gag for my shoots. Still, I'd probably do porn if I was a hot grill, it's decent money and if I had my caveats the only people who would even know I did porn would be the people who already knew what I looked like naked.
>>
File: Chastity.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chastity.gif
1MB, 640x480px
>>6737491
Virgin here. Male, straight, not in possession of any toys (yet). Easy mode for my first time please.
>>
File: belt bdsm.jpg (146KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
belt bdsm.jpg
146KB, 600x600px
bump
>>
Here's another set of censored images. It's more of the same: http://imgur.com/a/Zb3gu
And here's the the archived version: https://mega.nz/#!ZRQHGazD!e8gX2Bw6dLiCTpLJov3OK9v0da6D90AFnoopCdAkg4c
>>
>>6742371
Source for this comic?
>>
>>6768471
this
>>
File: 1412629181476-0.jpg (96KB, 850x835px) Image search: [Google]
1412629181476-0.jpg
96KB, 850x835px
>>6765147
>>6768985
Good effort, but I can't really appreciate these without captions. Most of the stuff at >>6760095 is like pic related; nothing super-complicated, but even a short caption adds a lot more than just a black box.
>>
>>6767341
no one told me to do anything so i bought a $40 cage off amazon along with a dildo and a lockbox for emalock, here comes not cumming
>>
File: 1437954443090.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1437954443090.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>actually censoring porn
>>
Are we even doing the challenge thingie any more?
>>
>>6769083
It's quite possibly the most cancerous thing I've ever seen. It's even worse than furry and scat and all that shit.

Censored porn fetish? Really? That's just embarrassing.
>>
Hi chastity people, I come asking for advice.
I am a male dom, but occasionally I sub to a girl, and I am a lot into orgasm denial.
We would like to try chastity play, but not much more than into bed, what would be a good cage which allows for some stimulation, while keeping you from cumming?
>>
>>6769244
Whether any particular cage prevents you from cumming really depends on your sensitivity, given enough edging and a hitachi you could probably cum while wearing most cages.
>>
I need help, chastity fellas.
I am male currently not in a relationship. Orgasm denial has always been a fetish of mine but after breaking up plain masturbation just doesn't seem to cut it. I am looking for a way to practise orgasm denial on my own.
>>
>>6769791
Honor code, emlalock, throwing away the key?
>>
>>6769833
And where can I get a good lock on a reasonable price? I can spend about 70-80$ also except locking myself are there other things to do. For example something to help with edging
>>
File: NfjfhKQ.jpg (226KB, 778x550px) Image search: [Google]
NfjfhKQ.jpg
226KB, 778x550px
is it hard to hide the belt from others if you're male? like in a gym or whatever
>>
>>6770282
As long as you can keep your clothes on, no. And if you can't hide it, take it off. You wouldn't flaunt your new 3 inch wide buttplug at a gym either.
>>
Woah, how does this work? And can I play without a cage to wear?
>>
>>6769083
>>6769154
If I may ask, how is it that much different to fapping to girls in chastity or rather putting yourself in chastity?

You are basically denying yourself so I don't quite understand why people react so violently against it.

This isn't even particularly new as an idea, people used to "censor" porn for comedy, it's just that people now seem to have found it to be a viable fetish ono its own.
>>
>>6770288
>ou wouldn't flaunt your new 3 inch wide buttplug at a gym either.
Wait, that's not proper gym equipment?
>>
File: chassissy.jpg (254KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
chassissy.jpg
254KB, 800x960px
>>6737491
Hard Mode:
Feminine male - been in chastity 17 days already.
Have cage, buttplug and lots of femme clothes.

Would love a task, I'm a high achiever at this point, maybe you'll keep me that way.
>>
File: 1344727771165.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1344727771165.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
>>6770500
So, this one presupposes you might be doing this already but otherwise get the necessary equipment (even if it is on the cheap side for now). Also, while not explicitly stated, start buying female hygiene products (soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc).

So, basically the idea is if you aren't doing so already, live your life at home as a "girl" full-time for the duration of the thread.

As soon as you get back you change into lyngerie, a nice outfit and some jewelry (optional: shave your body hair or at least your legs; also, your facial hair has to be always be perfectly hairless).
High Heels are preferred but it's more important that you live as a girl so you can lazy around in nighties and wear confortable shoes.

However, you have to try and compensate for dressing as a guy during the day.
Get the female equivalent to your "job uniform". You wear a suit? You'll wear a secretary/office woman outfit at home (preferrably with heels but basically follow your job's dress code). The rules are that you have to choose between wearing it full-time on weekend/vacation or switching into it when you get home. For the other you'll wear the female equivalent of your "casual/home outfit".

You don't have a current job? Follow your last job's dress code for females full time.

This also applies to if your job expects your coworkers to wear make-up and high-heels.

Finally, any sexual activity you do has to be done while properly dolled up.

Should really be enough for now. I can raise it up a notch if this is something you were already doing. Here are some optional "make it harder" rules:
- Always wear female underwear, even when going out (you are apparently wearing the chastity cage already, may aswell compound on the secret stuff you wear below)
- Use nailpolish on your toes and keep it for as long as recommended (extra risky: use it on your hands and wear it outside home)
- Make the equivalent of a "curse jar" but for breaking rules of "being a girl"
>>
File: 1224077817044.jpg (442KB, 1055x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1224077817044.jpg
442KB, 1055x1500px
>>6770348
>Woah, how does this work? And can I play without a cage to wear?
I think OP explaine it quite clearly. You post a chastity pic, give us a general idea of your equipment, the difficulty you'll play and you need to follow that set of instructions until the thread is finished.

Hard Mode: You only get one orgasm for the duration of this thread. You use it you are stuck without any more chances until the thread dies. Also, if the thread dies before you use it you don't get to carry it over into the new thread, meaning you wasted your "free orgasm chance"

Standard: Only one "regular orgasm". You are however allowed orgasms through other stimulation methods (anal, nipples, etc) as long you don't touch/stimulate your penis at all (or equivalent for females). Also, as OP states you are supposed to pay a "blowjob penalty" once a week (doing it on a dildo or similar unless you want to go and find someone to blow).
>>
File: f72dba89f6d387df31e8a61c88efd5b3.jpg (228KB, 850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f72dba89f6d387df31e8a61c88efd5b3.jpg
228KB, 850x1280px
I'd like a challenge, normal difficulty. Been in chastity for a week, i have a dildo, a buttplug and an aneros.
>>
>>6770544
Allright. Guess I'm getting some women's deodorant.

I'm a student and there's no dress code so I guess I'll improvise an outfit?
>>
File: C88_009_eng.jpg (308KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
C88_009_eng.jpg
308KB, 1200x1694px
>>6737491
>tfw fell for chastity meme
>tfw fellow trap friend that convinced me to get it told me to wear it and a buttplug
>tfw this is literally killing me
This is god awful. How do you people do this for weeks let alone a day? I just want to orgasm already.

Also fuck these things. I have a knockoff 6000s (the small one?) and it's way too fucking big for me. Had to stuff it with a sock just to make sure it fit.
>>
>>6770696
Duh, chastity is all about orgasm denial/control and obviously works better if there is another person handing the keys.
>>
>>6770500
That pic is so cuddly.
>>
>>6770696

If you are used to orgasming often, especially if you masturbate often, it can be brutal when you first start. It it gets easier as you practice. When my domme and I decided to start doing orgasm denial/control we started with only a few days at a time and even then I slipped up (we can't afford a belt for me so I just have to have enough willpower). Just in the last couple days I managed 2 weeks for the first time.

Having your orgasms controlled/being in chastity is a masochist's fetish, make no mistake about that. It is kind of a skill learning to deal with it and getting enjoyment out of it. Like impact play. You can't just grab a cane and start going to town on a sub. It takes time and practice for a sub to be able to take more and more severe punishment and like it. But the reward is high if it is something you like and are willing to put in the effort for. You need to learn to enjoy your desperation and frustration.

I am not sure what you like about the fetish, but for me without my domme for a "key holder" to tell me when I am allowed to orgasm I wouldn't enjoy it at all. Do you have someone to do that for you? And how long have you been going?
>>
>>6769244
There is no such thing as a cage that prevents you from cumming. Even without pulling out, the best of chastity devices can be cummed in.

I recommend the Holytrainer v2. It does actually make orgasm a bit harder.
>>
File: 1423122638009.jpg (125KB, 1086x878px) Image search: [Google]
1423122638009.jpg
125KB, 1086x878px
>>6737491
Ok, I'm in. Hard mode, male. Got a cage, a dildo and an assortment of buttplugs. Would love a task.
>>
File: 5.jpg (520KB, 1682x2400px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
520KB, 1682x2400px
>>6770651
>I'm a student and there's no dress code so I guess I'll improvise an outfit?
Pretty much. Try to make it one that someone where you study would wear.
>>
In your opinion which one is worse (for the sub); being able to edge but no cum or no touching at all?
>>
File: 078.jpg (386KB, 1200x1730px) Image search: [Google]
078.jpg
386KB, 1200x1730px
>>6771145
>I am not sure what you like about the fetish
I was told it makes your orgasms more intense. Read some doujins, friend pushed me some more and now here I am.

>Do you have someone to do that for you?
My friend is making me wear it at the moment

>And how long have you been going?
About 18 hours or so.

>>6771427
Edging would kill me. Taking it off to edge and then being put back in is just cruel.
>>
>>6771467
>I was told it makes your orgasms more intense. Read some doujins, friend pushed me some more and now here I am.
That's true for anything you don't do for a few days or weeks.
It probably would have helped if you tried a few weeks without wearing the cage, just on willpower. It may have made the transition to wearing the actual cage easier.
>>
File: 080.jpg (329KB, 1200x1734px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
329KB, 1200x1734px
>>6771495
>It probably would have helped if you tried a few weeks without wearing the cage, just on willpower.
I don't have the willpower to do that. Plus I'm used to having at least one orgasm a day. My friend told me to do pic related if I want to orgasm but the only issue is I don't have the stamina to go at it that long to do it anal alone. Not fat, just really small and fragile.

Also I hate the disturbing lack of nonfemdom male/trap chastity doujins.
>>
>>6771502
>I don't have the willpower to do that. Plus I'm used to having at least one orgasm a day.
Yeah, that is probably the issue.

While I haven't done chastity I have sometimes gone for a week or so without due to other factors and by the time I get a chance again the orgasm is that much more intense.

If you truly feel frustrated try to find other outlets for your pent-up energy, such as sports, videogames or the like so your mind focuses on something else.

>Also I hate the disturbing lack of nonfemdom male/trap chastity doujins.
What is that supposed to mean? How can it be femdom with male x trap?
>>
File: 085.jpg (408KB, 1200x1740px) Image search: [Google]
085.jpg
408KB, 1200x1740px
>>6771506
>How can it be femdom with male x trap?
I meant where the sub was a male or trap. Otherwise I would've used the seme x uke setup thing.

>Yeah, that is probably the issue.
Is there any way to get willpower?

>If you truly feel frustrated try to find other outlets for your pent-up energy, such as sports, videogames or the like so your mind focuses on something else.
Tried and got bored. Hard to concentrate with this thing on my dick. I tried using a dildo last night but couldn't climax. It was so frustrating and disappointing. I leaked tons though to the point I changed my panties.
>>
File: 3.png (1MB, 1200x1669px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1MB, 1200x1669px
>>6771502
If it consoles you, getting anal orgasms gets easier and more enjoyable over time the more you practice.
>>
File: 092.jpg (468KB, 1200x1730px) Image search: [Google]
092.jpg
468KB, 1200x1730px
>>6771515
I'm more than familiar with the joys of anal, but I can't climax with it alone. Usually when I masturbate, I use a dildo and stroke it here and there for a little extra push. I'm really impatient. I rode my dildo like pic related though and the lock smacking against the cage as I bounced up and down was the ultimate tease. The dull feel, the sound, everything.
>>
File: 22.jpg (3MB, 2560x3680px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
3MB, 2560x3680px
>>6771526
Try going at least a week without cumming if you want to get off with only anal.
Also what kind of dildo are you using?
>>
>>6771534
>Try going at least a week
wat. I can't last that long

>Also what kind of dildo are you using?
One of those big soft ones with a suction cup on it
>>
>>6771585
>wat. I can't last that long.
Not like you have a choice locked.

I only said 1 week because that's what i read and it worked for me. Once i got comfortable, i was able to cum every other day with only anal. Once even did twice one day.
>>
File: 1342755478728.jpg (164KB, 1200x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1342755478728.jpg
164KB, 1200x1280px
>>6771526
>>6771585
just go with classical conditioning
>>
>>6771534
>wat. I can't last that long
Not with that attitude
>>
>>6771641
Meant to quote
>>6771585
>>
File: 096.jpg (371KB, 1200x1734px) Image search: [Google]
096.jpg
371KB, 1200x1734px
>>6771603
>Not like you have a choice locked.
Yeah I'm not exactly thrilled about that. I don't have the self discipline for this. Plus this thing keeps making me think about sex it's hard to distract myself and the slightest movement ends up stimulating me some and then I end up getting frustrated. How do you people do this to yourselves?

>>6771625
What is classical conditioning and what does it do for me?
>>
File: 1258553663883.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1258553663883.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
>>6771655
classical conditioning alows you to teach yourself anything. anal orgasms for example
>>
File: 7.png (1MB, 1280x1840px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
1MB, 1280x1840px
>>6771655
I think the other anon means just keep practicing on the dildo until you can cum.
>>
File: 43587297_p1.jpg (336KB, 700x878px) Image search: [Google]
43587297_p1.jpg
336KB, 700x878px
>>6771667
well, you think wrong
>>
File: C88_010_eng.jpg (306KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
C88_010_eng.jpg
306KB, 1200x1694px
>>6771641
I'm not masochistic enough for this. I like orgasms and I want one now.

>>6771661
How do I go about that? I like anal, it just takes forever to orgasm from it alone.

>>6771667
I already tried twice until I tired myself out. I'm leaking mess and I hate it. Like, I get super close and keep either riding or thrusting it into me but I can't push myself over the edge. How am I supposed to go a week like this?

Also, my friend is trying to convince me to get an even smaller one so I can't get hard at all because small peepee.
>>
>>6771737
Then please enlighten us
>>
File: 1438372385138.png (963KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1438372385138.png
963KB, 1024x768px
>>6771767
lemme copypaste my old comment:
best option is via classical conditioning: find your prostate and rub it every time you fap. witch each day try to concentrate more on your rear and less on penis. step by step make your finger/toy do more job while making your grip lighter. at some point just slight dick teasing will be enough, then just holding it with no movement at all. and then you can let it go. prostate massage should be now associated with orgasm
>>
>>6771767
>I like orgasms and I want one now.
Awww. You poor, poor thing.
>>
File: C88_012_eng.jpg (379KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
C88_012_eng.jpg
379KB, 1200x1694px
>>6771781
I never really focus on my dick all that much though. I'm pretty much been at the point of
>at some point just slight dick teasing will be enough
but can never go further without tiring myself out.

>>6771784
I know it's tragic. I'm not masochistic enough to get off to not coming. I was told it would be easier if the cage was small enough to be completely filled when completely flaccid being that I couldn't even get slightly hard or a chub. Am I gettting rused? Also, I don't know if I can find a cage that is 1 inch or under. I'm really really small flaccid. Probably like the one in this pic, if not smaller.
>>
>>6771767
>I'm not masochistic enough for this.
But chastity is quite masochistic fetish.

But please keep us updated, seeing you getting more sedperate for an orgasm is quite arousing.
>>
>>6771511
>>6771467

This is the original woman who responded to you.

>I was told it makes your orgasms more intense.

Well that certainly is true. A good, powerful orgasm after being in chastity for a while is not only more intense but far, far more satisfying. Or at least it is for me, I am a woman so it might work differently for you.

That said, if you can't get enjoyment out of the process it probably isn't for you. My domme and I do orgasm control, I have to ask her for every orgasm even if I am not being denied orgasms at the moment. I greatly enjoy being told when I can or cannot orgasm. Before she let me orgasm on day 11 she prepared a whole scene like she was going to let me. We had a date night, romantic dinner, lots of foreplay. She ties me to the bed, we started having sex (she's using a vibrator on me.) I'm right to the edge and she asks if I want to orgasm. I say yes, and she says stuff along the lines of "Well... nah, I think not." (she let me beg for it a bit before she got there.) She rolls over, uses the vibrator on herself while laying on me, and after she has satisfied herself she left me tied up for an hour or so.

I enjoyed that treatment immensely. The frustration when I realized she wasn't going to let me was delicious. If that doesn't sound sexy then it might not be for you.

>Is there any way to get willpower?

Practice is really the only way. I also was used to frequent orgasms (and between chastity sessions I still get them.)

Start small, say a day or two. Maybe don't be actually locked up, maybe just start with asking for permission from your friend. Get used to delaying the gratification, even for a bit and not having complete control. Try edging without orgasming.

>My friend is making me wear it at the moment

Who holds the key?

>>6771427

Edging will make the sub desperate and frustrated much quicker and more intensely. When we do chastity my domme has me edge every night to keep me desperate.
>>
>>6771810
>But please keep us updated, seeing you getting more sedperate for an orgasm is quite arousing.

Agreed, this is great.
>>
File: C88_016_eng.jpg (338KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
C88_016_eng.jpg
338KB, 1200x1694px
>>6771816
>>6771810
Means to an end for me. The idea of it sounded pretty arousing when I looked into it, but the frustration is unreal. I've been a trap for the entirety of my adult life and am used to getting what I want as far as sex and other things. As much as i love anal, I'm too impatient to do it alone. that's why my friend suggested this.

>Who holds the key?
I do, but if I cheat, I don't get dark souls 3. I don't know about you, but it looks sick as hell and i want it. Plus I really do want to have an prostate only orgasm again. It's been ages since i last had one of those. My laziness tends to get the best of me.
>>
>>6771849
Well DS3 is releasing tomorrow, or is there a specific date when you are allowed to take it off?
>>
Edging for awhile finally built up a lot of precum, just locked myself up to take advantage of that.
>>
File: C88_017_eng.jpg (354KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
C88_017_eng.jpg
354KB, 1200x1694px
>>6771860
Whenever I can orgasm without touching my dick. I can take it off for work though because it's hard to hide this damn thing under my work clothes which are girl clothes.

>>6771870
Yikes how do you even do that? I have literally no discipline.
>>
>>6771875
I cum very quickly, so I've fairly gotten good at edging.
>>
>>6771849
>if I cheat, I don't get dark souls 3

Haha, that is a great punishment!

>The idea of it sounded pretty arousing when I looked into it, but the frustration is unreal.

Oh yeah, when you first start out doing this the frustration is brutal. Once you get used to the idea that you don't control your orgasms though it gets a lot easier but when you first start you get beyond desperate. Still, if it sounded sexy going in you might be able to make this work for you, though it is going to take a bit more care than just random periods of denial to develop the fetish properly. You want to do short periods (a day or three) with epic finishing orgasms to start.

Is your friend willing to help you get off when you finally are released? I know my orgasms are much stronger when my domme is the one getting me off, even if we are just having a sex chat online while I masturbate.
>>
>>6771826
Locked guys are sort of like cats. There's something soothing about watching their antics.
>>
File: boat.jpg (204KB, 1117x485px) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
204KB, 1117x485px
>>6771875
>which are girl clothes.
the plot thickens

BTW what kind of porn you watch while trying to get off while locked?
>>
>>6771875
where do you even work you lucky ass?
>>
>>6771938
It's pretty arousing that people enjoy my frustration.

even if that just means I get more frustrated as I can't do anything about that arousal, frig
>>
File: C88_018_eng.jpg (426KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
C88_018_eng.jpg
426KB, 1200x1694px
>>6771946
>>6771949
In retail. No one knows I'm biologically male.

>>6771883
>Is your friend willing to help you get off when you finally are released?
Online friends* sorry forgot to clarify. I don't know many people IRL who are kinky like this. Not like I'm much of one either though. I just like dominant guys.
>>
>>6771968
Maybe you should keep it on for work, you might end up like in your pictures.
>>
>>6771951
>>6771968

>It's pretty arousing that people enjoy my frustration.

That right there is a very strong sign that you should experiment with this more.

Oh, and for fun, you should know that when I ask my domme for permission to orgasm tonight, I am probably going to be masturbating to this conversation chain.

>Online friends* sorry forgot to clarify.

That's fine, I understand.

An online friend can actually be nearly as good for this sort of thing. I know guy online, we write sexy stories together (a little hobby of ours) and my domme lets him give me permission to orgasm as well. He has me explain to him exactly how he would screw me before he lets me (if he lets me), and then has me orgasm on his command. It is a lot of fun.
>>
>>6771951
>It's pretty arousing that people enjoy my frustration.
This is one of the biggest reasons I wear my cage.

>>6771427
For me edging is worse, but only because I don't accidentally go over the edge.
>>
>>6772030
>because I don't accidentally go over the edge
because I don't want to accidentally go over the edge
>>
File: C88_021_eng.jpg (377KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
C88_021_eng.jpg
377KB, 1200x1694px
>>6772013
>>It's pretty arousing that people enjoy my frustration.
That was somebody else, not me.

>I am probably going to be masturbating to this conversation chain.
That makes me feel dirty contributing to this degeneracy.

>An online friend can actually be nearly as good for this sort of thing.
Well the one guy is holding dark souls 3 over my head but that's about the extent of things like that. He tells me I need to be trained. I used to laugh at him but between the cage and das3 I've been keeping my mouth shut.

>>6771997
No way in hell. Though I do have a bit of a fetish for dominant older guys in a position of power. Too bad real life doesn't work out like muh doujins
>>
>>6772038
since you are in this /d/egeneracy you might aswell go all the way
>>
>>6772038
Speaking of, which doujin is your favorite?
>>
>>6771805
>I was told it would be easier if the cage was small enough to be completely filled when completely flaccid being that I couldn't even get slightly hard or a chub. Am I gettting rused?
No personal experience but I have heard about that being the case, mostly because the lack of an actual boner minimizes the distraction you say you are suffering.
>>
File: 1369862505398.jpg (371KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1369862505398.jpg
371KB, 1600x1200px
>>6771849
Maybe you should ask your partner to also wear one?

Make it a game of chicken between you two given that you claim you aren't a sub but you are interested in chastity/orgasm control on your own body.
>>
>>6771968
>In retail. No one knows I'm biologically male.
Sorry if this hits too close but that raises a few questions. Do you identify as female or are you crossdressing at work for some reason?
>>
>>6772061
No way. The last thing I need is for people at work to think I'm a degenerate.

>>6772081
Don't really have one.

>>6772082
>minimizes the distraction you say you are suffering.
It is suffering.

>>6772088
I never said I wasn't a sub, though I wouldn't say I'm super submissive or anything. I'm just not that masochistic. I don't think he would go for that though. Too dominant.

>>6772103
The former. Been at it for years.

brb ran out of pictures
>>
>>6760023
image for ants, etc...
>>
File: 24.jpg (150KB, 735x1023px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
150KB, 735x1023px
Are we still doing the challenge thing? If so i'd like one. Standard difficulty, male, have a cage, dildo and buttplug.
>>
File: 1459840816250.jpg (140KB, 720x972px) Image search: [Google]
1459840816250.jpg
140KB, 720x972px
>>6772194
Can you orgasm from anal stimulation alone? If so then fuck your ass with the dildo until you're on the brink of orgasm, immediately stop, wait until you've calmed down, put the plug in and go to bed.

If not, then start practicing, each night you fail to orgasm anally you have to spend 1 hour looking at your favourite porn before going to bed.
>>
>>6771849
I'm actually curious at what point the game and anal orgasm got connected.
>>
>>6768996
P-pls anon
>>
>>6771968
how do I find that story?
>>
File: 09.jpg (634KB, 1200x1705px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
634KB, 1200x1705px
Male, 21, have Urethral sounds, a large dildo, plug and vibrating egg. Longest ive gone was one week, capable of reaching anal orgasm. Give me a hard task please!
>>
>>6772155
>I never said I wasn't a sub, though I wouldn't say I'm super submissive or anything. I'm just not that masochistic. I don't think he would go for that though. Too dominant.
You should at least bring up the conversation. You never know, he might actually be a switch or at least curious to try for his own reasons (coming up with ideas on how to treat/tease you while locked).

>>6773200
>playing with apples today. Love anal.
Is that a thing now?
>>
>>6772579
Well, almost went over the edge when riding. Am I allowed to cum after I've completed my task?
>>
>>6773474
You are allowed to cum

after
you spend the night in your butt plug, thinking about how good your orgasm will feel in the morning.
>>
File: 1406449253169.jpg (387KB, 1200x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1406449253169.jpg
387KB, 1200x1734px
Standard difficulty.
i have some basic bondage gear, anal plug, vibrator, and a flaccid packer. Was wondering if anyone has a task for a transboy? :)
>>
>>6773499
set up a porn slideshow, pop that plug in, tie yourself up and enjoy for a few hours.
>>
File: 1387171397036.jpg (497KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1387171397036.jpg
497KB, 1000x707px
I'm gonna try this.
Standard difficulty. Male. I have dildos, butt plug, some bondage gear and a cage.
>>
>>6772170
Holy shit those are really high heels. How does someone even walk in them?
>>
>>6773773
They're called ballet boots, and they're meant to make walking difficult.
>>
>>6773789
They look ridiculously painful, not in a good way, and like they would cause serious damage. If someone made me wear them, I'd kick them in the junk. Rui in chastity is cute tho
>>
>no matter how many times I cum from anal stimulation, I'm still horny
Not sure whether to like this or hate it
>>
>>6773634
What's that fucking toothbrush thing?
And what's the point of a cock cage, if the knob is available for stimulation?
>>
>>6774725
cause it keeps your cock at right angles, so you can't get hard

and the brush is on a spring so it's constantly scratching the tip
>>
>>6773904
>They look ridiculously painful, not in a good way, and like they would cause serious damage. If someone made me wear them, I'd kick them in the junk. Rui in chastity is cute tho
That is kinda the point.
They are used for punishment sessions (or photo shoots but those normally are done either not standing or only for as long as the shoot lasts)
>>
Seems Plama-Dragon decided to colorize some of Tang's pics.

Just wanted to clarify a comment I saw on deviantart (not opening up an account just for this):
>So is a "reverse trap" a girl who is pretending to be a girlie boy?
>Is a guy with a vagina.

As the person who originally requested this picture (obviously tang may have interpreted this differently) that was not my interpretation or what I meant by reverse trap or I would have mentioned transgender being a factor.

What I pictured was more in line of a tomboy princess being raised to be the sultan for lack of a male heir (even if historically that makes no sense) and being raised accordingly to make her as an heir more palatable.

As such she also has her own harem of brides/concubines (it's tradition after all) who she makes sure to keep locked for various reasons.

You could argue that it treads a fine line but I think that it's still not really same thing.
She enjoys being the sultan instead of being a powerless princess but on the other hand she was also raised that way and having that chance wasn't just going to waste it.
>>
File: 1263492934755.jpg (77KB, 574x775px) Image search: [Google]
1263492934755.jpg
77KB, 574x775px
>>6774722
that's the fun part
>>
>>6775124
Eh. I'd argue that a reverse trap is misleading then. Also. Flat chest.
>>
So I've been trying to deny myself for the past two days while also edging as much as possible and holy shit I'm so goddamn horny. This is really making me want to buy a cage and a butt plug and find a qt to be my keyholder.
>>
>>6775807
>Eh. I'd argue that a reverse trap is misleading then. Also. Flat chest.
Fair enough.
>>
>>6773239
Sauce?
>>
>>6776340
I'd recommend getting a cage, they're pretty fun.
If you don't have a keyholder, you could always mail yourself the key through UPS or FedEx, and instruct them to deliver it a month later~
>>
>>6776414
ugh I gave edging another go just now and now my balls hurt
why does this turn me on even more?
>>
>>6776504
That's your body's way of telling you your place anon, that you just don't deserve to get off on your own~ Instead, you should be locked up until you earn that privilege - and that's what you really want anyway, isn't it?
>>
File: 06.png (971KB, 1385x2003px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
971KB, 1385x2003px
>>6773092
Masochism, maybe?
>>
File: 247.jpg (539KB, 1200x1735px) Image search: [Google]
247.jpg
539KB, 1200x1735px
>>6773092
He played the japanese one and said I should prepare my asshole for das3. Also, he's just a massive sadist and teases me a lot. On a positive note, I now have das3 as of yesterday. Took me forever, but i finally achieved orgasm handsfree. Came buckets. Now he wants me to wear a smaller cage. He said he'd buy me the dlc if I did.

>>6778968
I'm not a masochist.
>>
>>6779384
Not yet.
>>
>>6752547
If you're in here still...
Gag yourself before you sleep every night (If its safe for you to do so), and what follows is a curveball. When you eat, clamp your nipples. Only remove them 1 hour afterward.
>>
File: 248.jpg (669KB, 1200x1735px) Image search: [Google]
248.jpg
669KB, 1200x1735px
>>6779391
I don't want to be a masochist though. What sucks about the cage though is that it makes me respond to even the slightest stimuli. It's like, he'd say something dirty, and my body responds accordingly, but with the cage there, I respond even more so and then it just goes downhill from there. It's been so easy for me to get horny its ridic. It makes me feel dirty when he says degrading things and I end up responding in such a way.
>>
>>6779404
>It's like, he'd say something dirty, and my body responds accordingly, but with the cage there, I respond even more so and then it just goes downhill from there.
But that's the best part anon.
>>
File: 250.jpg (618KB, 1200x1735px) Image search: [Google]
250.jpg
618KB, 1200x1735px
>>6779467
It's like my penis gets excited from what he said, then it hit the cage when it twitched and then went into panic mode and got hard. It's worse when he says super degrading things. I'm not one to get off to those things but this thing makes it hard not to react in some way. It's like a snowball effect.
>>
Are there any starter options for someone on the more well endowed side? everything I've seen outside of customs is too small for this person according to the fitting methods listed on the sites.
>>
>>6779481
>super degrading things
Share some, I wanna get turned on too~
>>
>>6773634
>>6774803
Fucking hell that's true sadism
>>
>>6779404
Why don't you want to be a masochist? Being a masochist is awesome. You get an entire range of experiences that you derive pleasure from that other people don't. Is it just because it makes you feel perverted?

>>6779750
>Share some, I wanna get turned on too

I second this.
>>
File: Jesus christ how casul.jpg (17KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus christ how casul.jpg
17KB, 199x200px
>>6779404
>not wanting to be a masochist
>not wanting to be driven completely out of your mind with pleasure
>not wanting to be at the mercy of some qt
>>
File: 251.jpg (634KB, 1200x1742px) Image search: [Google]
251.jpg
634KB, 1200x1742px
>>6779750
No it's bad and I don't want to think about it.

>>6780252
>Is it just because it makes you feel perverted?
yes

>>6780325
it feels wrong
>>
>>6780378
What's wrong with letting somebody make you feel good, anon?
>>
I own a Holytrainer v2 and because I hold my own keys, I never managed to keep the thing on for an entire night.
Yesterday however, I decided it was time to man up and fight through the pain, and placed the keys in a location inaccessible to me until monday.

Oh Lord; What Have I Done?

I'd been asleep for about one hour, when I was awakened by the oh so familiar tug on ye olde testicules. That's it. It is now 05:39 AM where I live and I since have not spent 5 minutes without serious discomfort, and not 1 minute with sleep.

Welp, I hope a packet of painkillers will combat this issue, because I am not getting those keys until monday and I don't plan on setting a new record for longest time awake.

Someone please tell me this will get better, because otherwise I might as well throw this fetish in the bin.
>>
>>6780388
I think, maybe, you should've worn something more comfortable :/ Can you describe the pain, is the device pinching you or do your balls just hurt from being stretched? See if you can wriggle the cage to get more comfortable, and don't overdose on painkillers if you can avoid it. Good luck anon, and your bravery is noteworthy.

If it's okay to ask, where'd you put those keys?
>>
>>6780378

You do you, but being a bit perverted is nothing to be ashamed of. Nothing wrong with feeling a bit dirty, especially if you like it. Princess by day, slut by night as they say.
>>
>>6780392
I really appreciate the encouraging words, anon.

See, the device is usually super comfy to be in. I can wear it over the course of a day without any notable problems. I also have a CB6k and I can not say the same for that device (it works, but it is nowhere near the HT).
So it's really just the pain from the skin that gets pressured by the ring sliding down the scrotum, along with the pain from the balls themselves.

I hid the keys in my office workplace, in a spot I know even the cleaning personnel do not access.
>>
>>6770472
>lifting plugs
Didn't /fit/ convince some idiot that was a good idea?
>>
>>6780378

It's ok to be perverted and it is ok for you to feel good.
>>
>>6737491
My first time be lenient please
Standard mode
male
lots of toys and clothes
>>
File: Untitled.png (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
57KB, 640x480px
Hey there, I decided to make a chastity cage by myself because I'm a cafty guy and I have a small forge.
My intent is to make the ball holder out of iron because I have a shit ton a rebar and it's easy to hammer it thin and smooth. My problem is what finish to use so it win't be irritating for the skin.
A quick ressearch has ruled out tin and silver plating but thoses are the only two I can make with my current equipment (no chrome plating).
Enamel is out too because it's very hard to make it properly on iron to begin wth, let alone on a non flat object.
I'd ask /diy/ but the sticky says no fleshlight or dildoes, so I guess it wouldn't be welcome.
>>
>>6782384
Copper is your friend dude but rebar is just gahh.
CB6000 makes metal models too if you want something like that.
>>
>>6782387
I want to make it myself because it's a gift.
Rebar is fine, I've done many bracelets with it before and if properly sanded it looks nice and is very smooth.
I am pretty sure copper is a no-no for something going against your skin in a sweaty area for long.
>>
>>6782392
>opper is a no-no for something going against your skin
Everything is a no-no except surgical stainless steel
>>
>>6782393
Oh well that's too bad, back to the drawing board.
I'll find some ideas involving leather.
>>
File: 1446478244743.jpg (32KB, 373x304px) Image search: [Google]
1446478244743.jpg
32KB, 373x304px
>>6782346
Oh come on, someone give me a task !
Please !
>>
>>6782398
I suggest you reread the rules.
>>
File: 46592548_p0.jpg (230KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
46592548_p0.jpg
230KB, 1024x1024px
>>6782346
>>6782398
Pfft, whiny.

But mmkay, I'll give you one. Get plugged, locked, and dressed up girly (including makeup). Then, ask a stranger for permission to cum; if they have questions or conditions first, you need to indulge them if you want to cum. You don't necessarily need to go out IRL to do this; feel free to camwhore instead (on /soc/ or something, not here, but feel free to link your thread if you do make one). Regardless, you don't get to cum unless someone you don't know and who sees your condition allows you to.

Not into public humiliation? Too bad, you don't get to cum except as per the rules of Standard Mode.
>>
File: 1421690840155.jpg (76KB, 850x597px) Image search: [Google]
1421690840155.jpg
76KB, 850x597px
hardmode have plug and dildo ongoing task please
>>
File: 1440936024909.png (642KB, 828x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1440936024909.png
642KB, 828x1363px
>>6737491
Standard, male. I have a decent amount of toys, and would love for a task from someone. I've been in chastity for about five days now, and I really want to please.
>>
>>6780388
I have a Holytrainer too. I started with the CB6000s (cause I have a tiny dick), but that thing is terrible. Far too many moving parts.

The Holytrainer is great, but no matter what device you use, it WILL hurt for the first few weeks. You need to train yourself slowly, so your body can get used to it. Don't go more than 2-3 days with it on, before giving yourself a break.

Take it off before bed if you have to, so you don't lose sleep from the discomfort.

I've worn mine for weeks at a time, and now that I've become used to it, its honestly incredibly comfortable. I feel more at ease wearing it, than I do having it off.
>>
>>6783106
okay wow, this picture has prompted me to post.

so, im a trans girl. total submissive. been interested in chastity a good bit recently. the only reason i havent given it a good look-into is because it makes me a little uncomfortable, the idea of using a cage like a typical male would use. it really boils down to my insecurities about being "trans enough" and worrying that if i like it, ill only be just a perverted boy (as perpetuated by some comics) and i really wish that the typical belt for women would have any chance of working in anyway.

anyway, this isnt lgbt, so ill shutup about that and get to the point

in the picture i am replying to, it looks as though the sub is being put into a device that is a mix between a male cage, and a female belt. which, to be honest, is really interesting to me. is this a thing that actually exists out there? it would likely be way more comforting to wear than just a cage, which would allow me to really want to get into it. and i know its just in my head, but its a real barrier. thanks
sorry for not posting content, cant find anything related that isnt already saved from this thread. ill be sure to save this bad karma and remedy it in the future with new stuff.
>>
>>6783167
There are some out there like that, but they're much more of a speciality item. Probably a lot more expensive, and I imagine you'd need to get them custom made to your body type.
>>
>>6783167
http://www.my-steel.nl/

They make steel belts "for men" which are shaped similarly to the womens' ones. I'd like one too.

Also, I don't think you're any less TruTrans(TM) for just being into orgasm control/denial.
>>
>>6783227
thanks for your help :) ill see what i can find

>>6783172
and you as well for commenting, thanks.
>>
>>6783234
just bear in mind once you have all your options selected, those My Steel ones are unfortunately like $800, so you might want to start with something less expensive to see if it's something you're actually in to.
>>
>>6741466
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
>>
File: 1437637858335.jpg (545KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1437637858335.jpg
545KB, 715x1000px
>>
I've kind of reached a brick wall with this fetish /d/.
Every time I put the belt on, I kind of feel horny, sure and yeah, I can sort of tease myself and I can milk myself, but I've never had an anal orgasm and it never feels as great as everyone says it will.
And then, after about two weeks in chastity, I hit this hard cap where I just lose ALL interest and it just seems boring so I just give up.
What do?
>>
File: 34676.png (555KB, 828x1363px) Image search: [Google]
34676.png
555KB, 828x1363px
>>6783598
Having a keyholder or having your keys unavailable to you makes it hotter. A good keyholder can keep it interesting for you as long as you make it interesting for them.
Having to "earn" release is also a fun game. Or, you could be locked up permanently, that's a whole different kind of fun ;3
Basically, it should be something else on top of just being locked up.
>>
>>6783598
>I've never had an anal orgasm
>it never feels as great as everyone says it will
no shit!
>>
>>6783703
cum comes out and I feel a sort of tingling, but that's it... I dunno what else I can really do.
>>
>>6783172
Chastity 'belts' are always going to be substantially more expensive than chastity 'cages'. The design requires more material, and probably more *expensive* material, plus the nature of the thing sort of means you need it as a custom order. And that's even before you get into the pervert tax. It hardly matters whether the intended wearer is male or female; the nature of the design drives the costs up either way.

>>6783598
Sounds like you need to get better toys, anon.
>>
>>6783120

Honestly I think I just got a shitty fit with the HT. I've seen loads of pictures of people with it on, and compared to mine theirs seem super snug and sit right atop the pubic bone, whereas I always have a good chunk of my dick uncovered and the device just kind of hangs off the end, even when I'm all the way in the tube. Not only does it look bad, but when I get hard, the exposed part of my cock swells up into a solid block, and the ring goes to town on my nuts.
I'm not even that big; around 6 1/2" erect.

This frustrates me to no end. I do not plan to blow more cash on this in the near future.

Does anyone else have my problem?
>>
Hello,
I am 18 year, never did chastity.
Now i bought myself a chastity belt and my first anal plug. It will be deliverd in 2 days.
I wanna cum from anal once, thats my goal for now.
Normal difficulty, please nothing too hard :)
>>
>>6783668
This anon knows the truth.
Having someone controlling you, determining when you get to cum (if you are allowed at all) is just fun.
If only I could get a keyholder.
>>
OP here - I'm not going to make the new thread this time. Someone else can do it.
>>
File: 0096.png (1MB, 1024x1453px) Image search: [Google]
0096.png
1MB, 1024x1453px
>>
>>6784574
let it die. we don't need another general
>>
>>6784049
What are some examples of better toys then?
>>
File: dom2.png (211KB, 889x1018px) Image search: [Google]
dom2.png
211KB, 889x1018px
>>6742272
yes =3
sometimes
>>
File: l11.png (265KB, 991x984px) Image search: [Google]
l11.png
265KB, 991x984px
>>6742147
Hhhhh I'm so far behind on all the things already
maybe..
>>
File: bbb.png (356KB, 1578x1404px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.png
356KB, 1578x1404px
>>
File: 2.png (227KB, 1249x1035px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
227KB, 1249x1035px
>>
File: boop.png (191KB, 1074x742px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
191KB, 1074x742px
>>
>>6785328
Maybe you should wear a cage while drawing to motive yourself? :3
>>
>>6785616
>Maybe you should wear a cage while drawing to motive yourself? :3
Apparently she/he already does >>6785324
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 160

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.