[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 34

File: 1429394701358-1.jpg (193KB, 850x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1429394701358-1.jpg
193KB, 850x1612px
Previous thread >>6517389

Best pussy edition

Discuss lewd games, share your projects an have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
File: 1425538524043-0.jpg (497KB, 890x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1425538524043-0.jpg
497KB, 890x1200px
Anything new going for FC?
>>
How can I get Unteralterbach?
If I go to their mainsite and want to download it I only get to the STOP site.
>>
>>6525159
what stop site? the first link is a direct download for the zip file.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5887983
Please and thanks
>>
>>6525209
Can you somehow give me this link?
Maybe it is a regional block.
>>
unteralterbach dot net/bundestrojaner_all.zip

there's also a torrent on kat if you know how to use it.
>>
>>6525220
That is exactly where the STOP sign is.
But the KAT worked just fine.
>>
>>6525225
Probably a DNS block from your ISP. Change it to google's dns or opendns.
Then get vanned.
>>
>>6525159
just a reminder if you live in canada or australia dont download this unless you feel very safe from the cops
as its considered CP despite the children
>>
>>6525212
>something with animals
>right at the bottom
Furries blown the fuck out, beastiality fails once again
>>
>>6525266
I am german, probably that is also why I cannot access it. However I know Krautchan and I get every little joke in the game.
I just couldn't get my hands on it until now.
>>
Replying from other thread

>>6524117
>I'd love to see a game like Dungeon Keeper, but for just monster girls and instead of fight against heroes you rape them. But that's probably way to technical to ever be made.

Pretty Warrior May Cry - not a true dungeon keeper clone, but the spirit is there. Give it a shot.
>>
File: 1426093088351.jpg (172KB, 741x877px) Image search: [Google]
1426093088351.jpg
172KB, 741x877px
post pictures pls
>>
Can someone share latest Newlife version?
>>
>>6525269
http://unteralterbach.net/bundestrojaner_all.zip
Here is the link.
>>
>>6525286
This game look like a dungeon keeper clone.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146551
>>
File: aaaninja-375456-Final_Sting.jpg (779KB, 1300x1146px) Image search: [Google]
aaaninja-375456-Final_Sting.jpg
779KB, 1300x1146px
Let me start off by saying I love game-over-rape. With that out of the way, I have to confess that I struggle to think of any good GOR games where winning in combat actually feels rewarding.

And this makes sense, after all. GOR games are about losing. You play, you lose and you’re rewarded with rape, fantastic. Only, there’s something of a catch 22 here. The game over scenes you want require you to lose, but losing hampers your progress through the game. If you’re too good, you miss the rape, if you’re too shit, you simply can’t progress.

Now in these cases, I typically play through the campaign/story, saving as I go and then after I’ve won, I load up the saves and deliberately take a dive to see all the GO scenes. Here’s my problem: the game is getting in the way of itself. Now imagine each enemy has multiple possible GO scenes. Odds are you won’t see them all on your first playthrough so you’ll have to go back, deliberately lose and hope the enemy AI uses the correct attack. Needless to say, this can be a little frustrating.

So here’s my idea, what if you were to design a game with GOR themes, but made it so that it rewarded victory instead of defeat? Now sure, the obvious answer is to play as a monster and go around raping innocent elven virgins, and sure, there are games that do that well. That said, part of what I like about GOR games is that I feel like I’m more invested in the protagonist, which lends more impact to when they eventually meet a terrible fate. In light of this, my solution is sort of a compromise: A game about betrayal. You don’t play as the heroine, instead you play as her travelling companion (possible other alternatives include a brain parasite or cursed ring).
>>
File: widows-orchid.jpg (323KB, 1600x1134px) Image search: [Google]
widows-orchid.jpg
323KB, 1600x1134px
>>6525431

Since you’re close to the heroine, you’re able to learn about her hopes and dreams (as well as her fears and weaknesses) and since you’re a separate entity, you’re free to move on if something unfortunate should befall her. In combat, your goal is to subtlety manipulate the battle to your advantage while avoiding suspicion. Generally speaking, your heroine would be competent in battle and would retreat should things take a turn for the worst. Because of this, a large part of gameplay would be tricking her into over extending or putting her in a situation that exploits her worst fears.

To give you a better idea of what I’m imagining, here’s an example:

A witch hires you to bring her some giant wasp eggs, what do you do? You find a naive adventuring lass and convince her to travel with you into the woods to slay a few of the pesky insects. Fighting alongside her you slowly gain her trust until at a key moment you hand her a healing potion which turns out to be a sleeping draft. She collapses, you retreat and the wasps have their way with her. Later, you double back and carry her now impregnated body to the witch and collect your reward before moving on to your next victim.

So yeah, I just felt like I needed to get that off my chest. Feel free to do with it what you will.
>>
>>6525286
Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman, its a What did I do to deserve this my Lord? Clone?!

I actually have the game this is based off of on my PSP and its hard as balls and gives me nightmares.
>>
would be cool some /d/ related game for iphone too

well, any 18+ game would be nice for iphone...
>>
open letter to FC developer anon

please give bodymod options to hermaphrodite's dicks, like the shemales have on theirs.
>>
>>6525453
>I actually have the game this is based off of on my PSP and its hard as balls and gives me nightmares.
It's exactly that only that if you win you see the heroines "praising the /d/"

>>6525431
>>6525432
VH Game and Ryona RPG have a workaround by having them as permanent status effects (on top of regular GOR) or as additional side missions
>>
File: 30d6b99.jpg (192KB, 1200x1421px) Image search: [Google]
30d6b99.jpg
192KB, 1200x1421px
>Hold off fapping for a few more days hoping there would be another FC update on Saturday night
>It didn't come

And neither did I.
>>
File: 14.jpg (417KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
417KB, 1123x1600px
>>6525432
A very interesting answer to the old GOR problem. You're definitely onto something. I can see the potential, the fun, and the risk-reward ratio.

Good job, anon. I'll keep it in mind if I ever get off my sorry ass.
>>
>I have to confess that I struggle to think of any good GOR games where winning in combat actually feels rewarding.

X-COM, baby.

The solution to heroine-in-distress scenarios ending the game is to ensure that you have multiple heroines, thus the game doesn't end when they are put in distress.

In an X-COM scenario (for the overall mission, not necessarily turn based squad tactics), you will be tasked with recruiting, mentoring, and commanding your group of heroes as they go on missions. Along the way, your heroes and heroines might be put in some rather distressing situations, but the war itself goes on. This means that...

1) You can lose a heroine without the game ending.

2) You can lose a heroine and rescue her later, after the monster has had its way.

3) The heroine you rescue might be infected, corrupted, or impregnated. This may give her enhanced stats at the cost of humanity, or access to new research after a bit of egg laying.

4) You might knowingly send a new recruit into a situation she cannot handle in order to protect your more valuable veteran units.

5) The advantages of corruption may outweigh the benefits of purity, yet your squad has complete faith in your dedication to the mission.

6) At the end of the day, you have a mission to obtain. Losing a battle to win the war is a key component of X-COM, and it means that heroine-in-distress scenarios are just a part of the game, not a "gameover, restart save" scenario.

So the key is to provide a bigger goal beyond the individual battle, and to expand the gameplay to include multiple heroes.
>>
Does anyone have a link for the new Future Fragments ice level demo or Malise and the Machine v.03? I have been trying to look for them like crazy but to no avail.
>>
>>6525724
What you mentioned is what RyonaRPG does (for the most part).

Examples of what the game does right in those regards:
- Your heroine can become a slave if she goes into debt (+ a few other ways). This status is semi-permanent until she pays back her debt (in other scenarios it is permanent from the get-go but that's rather because of how the game is coded) but even then there is a way for her to screw up and stay a slave
- If your heroine gets defeated you can send a second one to either save her or wait out a timer where slavers "rescue" the first heroine and after having some fun with her put her on the auction block (meaning you buy her back but she got a few "extra skills" she didn't exactly want)
- A few events trigger status-effects that are similarly semi-permanent or permanent (parasitic armour, a chastity with built-in AI, hypnosis "passive skills", etc) as opposed to having the girl go through a game over. The more extreme versions of this are the game turning the heroine into a monstergirl in certain dungeons at which point you can still continue the game but your heroine has been permanently changed

The game has still has regular GOR scenes if you wish to do so and because you can swap out heroines you can decide to get a new one if the one you were using has stats so crippled you cannot do proper gameplay to actually clear difficult dungeons (unless you try to do it just for the increased challenge)
>>
Not the same anon that was asking, but still no word on the newest demo of crisis point extinction is there?
>>
>>6525901
Apparently not.

Future Fragments, Malise and the Machine and Crisis Point got updates the last few days and I have been snooping around everywhere and see if some kind and glorious anon has posted any download links for them.

Fuck Patreon tho.
>>
>>6525786
Are there male heroes or trap heroes in RyonaRPG?
>>
>>6525930
There weren't last time I played (Which was admittedly a long time ago), but you can give the heroines a dick anyways, through the power of science.
>>
>>6525935
>but you can give the heroines a dick anyways, through the power of science.
But that's not the point anon! D:
>>
>>6525940
I know. But it's still the next best thing.
>>
>>6525942
but
[spoiler I don't like dicks [/spoiler]
>>
>>6525944
Then don't give your heroine one?
>>
>>6525961
>Then don't give your heroine one?
>>6525944
>>6525942
>>6525940
>>6525935
>>6525930
>Are there male heroes or trap heroes in RyonaRPG?
>>
>>6525961
He wants male heroes without dicks, retard.
>>
>>6525996
Well, that's clearly not possible in Ryona unless they've drastically changed since I last played it.

He's already been told that, as well as that the closest thing is a futa heroine. If he doesn't like that, then tough shit, RyonaRPG might not be the game for him then.
>>
>>6525724
I had an idea for a game like this, and was super close to actually getting a team together. The main issue is the funding.
>>
>>6525996
No I don't

>>6525998
I just don't want males for the dicks
>>
>>6526004
Sure, buddy.

You're in a safe space here. You don't need to hide your true self.
>>
>>6526012
>safe space
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
>>
Anyone got the newest Breeding season?
>>
>>6525312
One day friend, one day.
>>
Am I just awful or is Defiler Wings messing up on me? I'm trying to mess up the mobilization efforts, and I have. Towns are abandoned, there are monsters roaming around, poverty is rampant, etc, but when my time is up, miss queen demon bitch says "Nope, you fucked up." What the hell?
>>
>>6526083
It seems to me like if you get a mobilization down event followed by an increase, she only cares about the most recent event. Getting a year where I didnt have any increases and manually ending there seemed to work.
>>
>>6526083
>>6526093
The easy way to complete the mission is to use terrorists.

Hiring terrorists causes the mobilization down event when you pay, not at the end of the turn like the text suggests. As a result, you can hire terrorists as early as turn 2 to complete the mission.
>>
>>6526073
there's a thread on eight chan that has the new one posted in it
its in the /fs/ File Sharing board, thread number 255
I'd post the links here but word filters would probably get me banned
>>
Do you guys know any serious gameplay based hentai game like my slave brothel? After finishing this gem i am at a loss - i so want something like this buy MORE, but can't find any.
>>
>>6526097
Thanks homie
>>
>>6526102
Well, there's Free Cities, but anyone who's been in these threads for more than a few minutes knows about that.

I personally like Overwhored and Redemption of the Crimson Empress. Sengoku Rance is also a classic, with better gameplay than actual strategy games

Overwhored is one of the better RPGmaker games that's been released. The gameplay is remarkably smooth for an RPGmaker game, and the storyline is both funny and engaging. The sex scenes are decent and repeatable, but not amazing (although if you liked Slavemaker, quality sex scenes are probably more of an afterthought). Basically, you play as a hentai parody of the Overlord, from the titular games. Some heroines murdered you and looted all of your stuff, but now you're back, unfortunately at lvl 1, and are ready to conquer the world and all of its women, alongside your trusty band of braindead starter slaves.

Redemption of the Crimson Empress is better known by it's more descriptive name, Hanafudafuta. It's a game where every action is controlled by your score in a game of Hanafuda, from fights to sex. You play some random shmuck who was kidnapped to apprentice under a rebel knight who seeks to overthrow an evil empress. Shenanigans happen and you end up working for the empress while trying to subvert/impregnate her knights and overthrow her. The development cycle is glacial, and the 3d art is a turnoff to some, but card games that aren't just "This card is fireball, it does X damage" as a gameplay mechanic is pretty interesting.
>>
File: passages.png (158KB, 935x571px) Image search: [Google]
passages.png
158KB, 935x571px
Free Cities 0.3.11 up at freecitiesblog dot blogspot dot com. Better handling of muscles, ability to exempt individual slaves from sweeping rules applications, sterilization surgery. Personal assistant can now be ordered to autonomously augment everything in sight. Now possible to check a slave's long form description when you get an event about her, if you've forgotten who she is.
>pic: game's structure in Twine

>>6525108
>Anything new going for FC?
Always. I update whenever I have enough content to justify it, and I have enough time to do at least minimal playtesting.

>>6525498
>please give bodymod options to hermaphrodite's dicks, like the shemales have on theirs.
Fair request, but it will have to wait for a major stat update, since up to now I've been using $vaginaPiercing as a stand in for all genital piercings.

>>6525582
>Hold off fapping for a few more days hoping there would be another FC update on Saturday night
Stop that. I do this when I have the time and the inclination; I will not be responsible for the regularity of your fapping, anon.
>that pic
>hnnngh
>>
>>6526124
Nice
Is this muscle work leading into fight clubs? I want my slaves to beat each other bloody.
For research purposes.
>>
>>6526124
Fantastic FC Dev, thank you kindly for sharing with us.

Do the bugfixes include the issues with the growth injections causing instantaneous enormity that you can't fix with surgery?
>>
>>6526102

Sengoku Rance, on the other hand, is a fucking classic. You don't need to have any knowledge of the previous games in the series, everything plot relevant gets explained rather nicely. Amazing sex scenes, huge amount of gameplay, tons of replayability, amazing story in every route, Bestgirls are practically overflowing from the game window because there's just so many of them.

You play as Rance, a vaguely European guy who loves fucking women. It's his defining character trait, and also his primary motivation for everything. If it looks like he saved the world in order to be a hero, it was only because if the world ended, all of the sexy women in the world would die out. He meets up with Nobunaga Oda, who in this universe is pretty laid-back, and they promptly decide to team up in order to conquer all of JAPAN. In practice, this means that Rance does all the conquering, pillaging, raping, and management of the territories, while Nobunaga sips tea and gets fucked over by his stupid monkey.

The various territories in the game are vaguely historically accurate, but even with extensive liberties taken, enough of it is accurate that you can confidently discuss the Warring States Period with no problems until you say something stupid, like that Mouri Motonari was a 10m tall giant with a bunch of Combat Meido daughters.

The game also has the prestige of dethroning Saber for several voting periods as Japan's most popular Waifu, something that prior to the game's release had not occurred.
>>
>>6526124
>>6526138

Or the bug where sibling/daughter recruits of hardcoded slaves would list themselves as their own relatives in the duo sex scenes?
>>
>>6526124
There's a popup that says chrome doesn't like your engine or something, but I didn't notice anything missing. Maybe it works now? Chrome v48

Will there be a way to have musclegirls that aren't DFC with 4 inch clits? Short of injections/implants, that is. Alternately, clit enlargement surgery/implant without going the muscle route

For XY prisoners of war, could you have them spawn with masculine-sounding birth names? And maybe have it interfere with their training if you try to change it back

In cheat mode at least, it seems the event "RE fearful humiliation" fires for any humiliation fetishist. obedient, devoted, etc

Sorry for spewing, I may have been playing this too much
>>
File: strange.png (23KB, 1056x318px) Image search: [Google]
strange.png
23KB, 1056x318px
>>6526124
Pretty sure this number shouldn't be coming up
¤1117.3999999999999

Also did you change the font or has something on my end messed up?
It never used to look like this.
>>
>>6526133
>I want my slaves to beat each other bloody.
As do I.

>>6526138
>Do the bugfixes include the issues with the growth injections causing instantaneous enormity that you can't fix with surgery?
Yes. That one was actually pretty funny. Butts are generally statted between 0 and ~10. With the injection upgrade, one turn of butt injections was giving +50 to butts. House-sized buttocks or your money back!

>>6526144
>Or the bug where sibling/daughter recruits of hardcoded slaves would list themselves as their own relatives in the duo sex scenes?
Not fixed yet, working on it. This one is a nasty consequence of the way the ID code has evolved.

>>6526149
>There's a popup that says chrome doesn't like your engine or something, but I didn't notice anything missing. Maybe it works now? Chrome v48
This is a conflict between Sugarcube, the story format for Twine I'm using, and Chrome. Not my shit. It does seem to work, but no promises.
>>
>>6526149
>Will there be a way to have musclegirls that aren't DFC with 4 inch clits? Short of injections/implants, that is. Alternately, clit enlargement surgery/implant without going the muscle route
I haven't figured out a satisfactory way to approach clit mods. For now, 0.3.11 breaks musculature out into normal, toned, ripped, and freak beast. Most of the extreme impacts of musculature now only take place at freak beast, so you should be able to avoid going full hyena by bulking to the third level only - the one abbreviated as Musc++.
>For XY prisoners of war, could you have them spawn with masculine-sounding birth names? And maybe have it interfere with their training if you try to change it back
Long planned, it's just time consuming as shit to do research on baby names broken down by race. I'd delegate it if I weren't 100% sure that would bring /pol/ out in fucking force.
>In cheat mode at least, it seems the event "RE fearful humiliation" fires for any humiliation fetishist. obedient, devoted, etc
I'll have a look. Should be firing for Obedient and Fearful only.
>Sorry for spewing, I may have been playing this too much
NP, I still catch myself being surprised that anyone likes my shit. But spew on the blog please. Better suited for long bug reports, never falls off the main page, and doesn't give janitorial catamites an excuse to delete threads.

>>6526153
>Pretty sure this number shouldn't be coming up
>¤1117.3999999999999
Pretty sure you're right. Fucking Twine sometimes, man.
>Also did you change the font or has something on my end messed up?
>It never used to look like this.
I think this is a browser thing. It seems to pop up at times; try a different one.
>>
>>6526153
Looks the same as the old one for me

>>6526175
Thanks m80.

Oh yeah, I love the little interactions like bitchy+humiliation and arrogant+submissive, or how one of the events shows humiliation fetishists love public service.

But it seems it doesn't apply in some places-- a cumslut didn't enjoy working a glory hole. Humiliation fetishist didn't like having humiliating tattoos all over. I'm not even sure now that I write this whether it's an oversight or the fetishes aren't meant to be all-consuming...
>>
>>6526124
Someone mentioned in the previous thread that fucking a mindbroken slave with her mother results in a generic obedient/fearful scene. Any chance you would be willing to add in an extra scene for that circumstance?
>>
>>6526142

I really loved Sengoku Rance (not much /d/-tier content beyond rape, though), but I've never been able to defeat the demon army in the end, which is frustrating.
>>
>>6526175
>NP, I still catch myself being surprised that anyone likes my shit. But spew on the blog please. Better suited for long bug reports, never falls off the main page, and doesn't give janitorial catamites an excuse to delete threads.

Don't be surprised. You've created something incredibly addicting. I've definitely experienced "Just one more turn" syndrome ever since I came across your game.

Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for your efforts.
>>
>>6526093
>>6526096
Is there any way to make my prisoners last more than one year? Or be able to re-impregnate them?
>>
>>6526213
No.
They're only there so you can eat them to regain lust.
I generally end my turn by going to the witch for a heal, eating all my left over bitches to get lust back up to full is a sure way to do that.
>>
>>6525431
How about when you beat the game on hard you unlock all the scenes?
>>
>>6526097
So what did the devs remove this time?
>>
>>6526216
>I generally end my turn by going to the witch for a heal
U wot?

Why?

If you're going to do that, at least be honest and click the "I did it for the lulz" option.
>>
>>6526288
Why would you ever do that? Every point of injury is a turn wasted. It makes the most sense to heal before you end your turn.
>>
>>6526288
At Turn End, Health = Number of years till you wake up
Full health = 1 year
Wounded = 2 years
Half Dead = 3 years
>>
>take giantess prisoner
>move into her cave as a new lair
>immediately lose giantess as prisoner because when you switch lairs you lose all prisoners

wow why is this so stupid.
>>
>>6526327
It is a bit silly.
I generally wait a turn to move into any new lair so my bitches get bred.
>>
>>6526213
They can last more than one year as long as you don't rape them.
>>
>>6526405
This is a tricky statement
They'll last a year in your cave if you've not raped them, but will die the next year if you DON'T rape them.
>>
>>6526175
>1117.3999999999999
This is why you don't use floating point numbers for money.
>>
How the fuck do you play Girl Life? I can't figure out what to do and I end up just moving around the city until I die or whatever.
Is there a wiki or some guide explaining what you can do at the start?
>>
Are there any decent RPGmaker games that are actually in English? By "in English", I mean actual full English, not "70% of this is translated but the 30% in japanese is the part that tells you what the fuck is going on".
>>
>>6526175
>>6526525
>¤1117.3999999999999
This is why you don't display unformatted floating point numbers to the user, ever.
1.0 + 1.0 = 2.0, but 0.1 + 0.1 = 0.1999999999999
it's not even a twine thing.
>>
>>6526587
Good point. Probably a more sane solution than dropping floating points.
>>
File: rZpkz5a.gif (34KB, 188x105px) Image search: [Google]
rZpkz5a.gif
34KB, 188x105px
Future Fragments got a new public demo.
Sex animations are pretty good so far.
I enjoyed the boss scenes.
Check it out:
mega:///#!IR9yWYgY!hAsRZ_zdzaiUX1fHHUTGjOgBp1lxNWIHqLkXDo7S938
>>
>>6526097
8ch is dead

anyone got the link to the new breeding season file?
>>
>>6526698
too clunky for an h-game, feels like work
Good animations though
>>
Is it just me, or are the Hypnoslave devs addicted to the word "soon"
>>
>>6526698
>mega:///#!IR9yWYgY!hAsRZ_zdzaiUX1fHHUTGjOgBp1lxNWIHqLkXDo7S938

Yeah how about posting the new Patreon only demo. Thats far more interesting :^)
>>
>>6526813
I really someone would just take the idea and fly with it, he's never going to finish it.
>Patreon scammers.
>>
Anyone knows if Malise and the Machine v 0.3 got released a all? They haven't said anythign about it anywhere.

Also, does anyone have a download link for it? any version will do.
>>
>>6526867
Version 0.2 was in sukebei like a month ago but dissapeared out of nowhere. So we will have to wait till someone uploads something.
>>
I'm a patreon of Malise and the Machine, looking for a link myself because it's taking too fucking long for it to process the payment
>>
>>6526845
:v( I wish I had it
>>
I don't know if you guys heard of it but there's an adult game platform kinda like steam called kimochi it's quite recent apparently.
>>
>>6525724
All good ideas.

I think a conventional RPG (like the kind that can be thrown together in the newest RPGMaker) have promise though; A big FF6 style cast full of characters you cycle through as the game progresses.

> Characters too heavily changed/corrupted/infected/ impregnated are removed from the party at pre-scripted story moments where the main villain appears, and collects their newest monstergrill/breeder

> Stat and reward bonuses from these losses are important to advancing through the game at a reasonable pace

> Special items, scenes, routes, etc are unlocked by having a tainted character in your party. Like where the normal dungeon is too difficult and resource draining, but an optional route is unlocked with a monster girl party member, and it offers a bunch of easy XP, but also boosts their corruption to dangerous levels. Or where chartering a boat is expensive, but "enslaving" one party member and riding on the slave-ship to the foreign market has risky effects on that character's (or the party's) psyche.
>>
>>6526903
Okay then anon. I forgive you.
>>
File: 1442819617352.png (623KB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1442819617352.png
623KB, 900x1272px
>>6526918
T-thanks
>>
>>6526488
>They'll last a year in your cave if you've not raped them, but will die the next year if you DON'T rape them.
Yeah no. Just tried it in free play, they can live as long as you don't rape them.
>>
Regarding this "X-Com H-Game" concept, the problem is the amount of art assets that'd have to go in to it. In other words, for it to be realistically completed, H animations, sprites whatever, have to be interchangeable which means stifling variety - once you've seen a scene with one heroine you have basically seen them all. Either that or all your troops are essentially clones with differing skin/hair/eye color and lots of different scenes, but a middle ground between them would be by far the hardest to achieve. Not saying it couldn't be done without a shitload of funding and/or time but it would be a colossal effort beyond anything I at least know of in the adult game scene.
>>
>>6526916
Be warned, most in-development games on kimochi aren't updated in sync with the patreon releases. Eg if you buy Malise and the Machine on it right now you will be paying for 0.02 and won't get 0.03 unless you buy it again
>>
>>6526947
That sucks. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>6526961
tbf if they had it any other way (except having the releases be simultaneous) it would undermine the whole patreon thing.
>>
>>6526142
>a vaguely European guy who loves fucking women
His theme is the East German Anthem. That's hardly "vaguely European" (especially if you played the other games besides Sengoku)
>>
>>6526124
>I will not be responsible for the regularity of your fapping, anon.

It is what it is, whether you accept it or not. Also that image gave me an idea.

What about the possibility of being able to partner slaves up? Like the pair of twins that knock on your door to sell themselves on behalf of their owner.
They come as one package, you can't buy one without the other. I got the implication form the event that they, together, function as one unit. They are two slaves that are metaphorically joined at the hip.
So what if you could assign two slaves to work together.

It could open up a lot of interesting variation and options in the gameplay. For example, say you partnered up a resistant slave with an obedient one. The obedient slave would set an example for the resistant one to follow which could be a small increase to potential devotion gains.
It could even work the other way and the actions of the resistant slave could cause an obedience drop.

Slaves that work together steadily build a working partnership which increases their efficiency at a task.
Two partnered slaves that whore together would bring in more money since the patron is paying for two whores at once. It could also help prevent slaves being subjected to the physical stresses of being a whore since they have a partner to help take a share of the work.

If you combine them as a package to sell you could increase their potential sale price depending on how well they work together.

Plus all the flavour text possibilities.
>>
File: 1429716423143.jpg (430KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1429716423143.jpg
430KB, 1024x768px
>>6527003
seems like the gist of that is already in place through the "subordinate sex slave" assignment.
>>
in defiler wings does eating boars/direbears give you stat boosts just for one turn or for your entire "life"?
>>
>>6525724
>>6526001
How would you flavor a game like that?
I'd love to see a Magical Girl game in this style.
>You are can't-believe-it's-not-Kyubey
>You need to harvest high quality monster corpses
>High quality monsters are created by breeding with powerful magical girls
>If you never lose, you're stuck grinding lv1 worms forever
>if you lose too much, you get overrun by unkillable rape machines
>>
>>6526896
If you find anything, be a dear and post a link. sharing is caring.
>>
>>6526175
Hey, I was wondering if you were planning to add the ability to grow a dick+testicles on slaves without one in the future?

Right now it feels kinda one sided since you can only remove dicks.
>>
I know there's TrapQuest, but any games focused primarily on being a trap? So many go full mtf transformation, but its like only TrapQuest has content for staying a feminine trap
>>
>>6526124
I gotta say you made hard mode actually hard. Too hard for me actually but good job anyways.
>>
>>6527046
Just that turn.
>>
>>6527078

That actually sounds like a very good premise.
>>
>>6527078
Equivalently, you could rip off meguca wholesale
>Can't-believe-it's-not-Kyubey needs to harvest suffering
>More suffering comes from stronger megucas dying (or "losing" or whatever)
>magic beasts get stronger over time because entropy, so if your surviving megucas are too weak you're screwed
>if all your megucas are gone, the magic beasts eat the world
>after a set amount of time, Brazilian Night appears and you need enough strong megucas still living to survive
>>
>>6526813
Always remember to check swfchan as well, anon. http://swfchan.org/8025/
>>
Hey, would anyone mind helping me out?
I can't remember the name of a game where you play as a dude who wakes up in a fantasy land and finds a slime monster that he befriends, and when it eats people, it can produce these gems that contain transforming power or something. Ring any bells?
>>
>>6525312
any links usually get uploaded to swfchan

google it fucboi
>>
>>6527529
Remaker of Solinera
>>
>>6526208
If I recall a first playthrough not only railroads you to the final boss, but if you lose to the final boss you're given the option to downgrade the battle by 5 levels, repeatable if you're still losing. You'll still get the 10 points for unlocks anyway even with all the penalties using the retry would get you.
>>
>>6527537
thank you, anon!
>>
>>6527539
>first playthrough not only railroads you to the final boss
I guess that's why I never really got into it too much. It felt like it didn't have nearly enough freedom.
>>
>>6527559
The heroine routes get unlocked after and you can start unlocking other bonus stuff as well.
>>
>>6526073
is 6.6.6 the newest?

cuz thats on swfchan
>>
>>6527591
yeah that is the latest
>>
A couple people talking about Ryona has gotten me interested in it, where can I find a link to that? I'm helpless without that pastebin, but it's not in there.
>>
>>6527640
Can you install and run Violated Heroine? RyonaRPG is a whole level beyond that.
>>
I just finished Rhode Fortress, and I can't believe that's it. The entire game felt like they tried to push a fetish into there then abandoned it before it got good just to latch onto a new fetish for 5-10 minutes.
>>
>>6527656
could anyone upload the translation pack to mega? rather than SVN
>>
>>6527702
Someone did in one of the previous threads, but you'll have to check the archive for that.
>>
>>6527665
So many of the twine games on tfgames are so half-baked.

I get that most of them are just alphas and such but I generally just refresh the page and look for 100+ likes, yet I still find things that have so little content.

There was a "lovecraft" themed thing that looked sort of cool, you're looking for your missing friend. It's described as a slow "horrific" transformation that you don't really notice over time.

If you ask around they mention that the last thing someone saw your friend do was fuck a girl, so I fucked her, and then the next morning there were small hints about you becoming feminine, then the next page is "END OF CONTENT"
>>
>>6527712
>archive
anon, I...
I got some bad news for you
>>
>>6527733
The /d/ archive never even went down dude, it was on loveisover.

The "normal" archive went down for like a week and then came back up under another host (though a few months of posts were lost).
>>
>>6527733
Wait, anon are you not aware that we have literally dozens of archives? Fuck, you could probably even check Sheeky Forums and find the link.
>>
>>6527035
Soifon is best.
>>
File: options.jpg (14KB, 577x267px) Image search: [Google]
options.jpg
14KB, 577x267px
Hey guys, I'm starting to make my own text game. It'll be pretty similar to Princess Sacrifice, but there's an early m2f transformation at the start. Most of the rest of the gameplay will be slutty prostitution/rape play.

But, what I want to show is this option screen I'm implementing. I figure I can exclude some scene events, depending on what options users turn off. Are these the most squicky ones?

There's other stuff that might be squicky, but I think these might be the main offenders, right? What think?

By the way, the game won't be playable for months. And I'm not going to be talking about it very often at all, until it's playable.
>>
>>6527942
Except for beast, I literally won't play your game at all if any of those are in it, even if you give me the option to turn them off.
>>
>>6527942
I don't know what ws is, but while I don't like any of those scat's the only hard turn off.
>>
>>6527946
What are you doing in /d/?

>>6527952
watersports. Like drinking pee, or being peed on.
>>
>>6527946
>even if you give me the option to turn them off
I'm not even that anon, but why? Why do you care about some text that you're not seeing anyway?
>>6527952
Watersports, peeing on people.
>>
>>6527954
>>6527955
Not really into it, but I've seen some things that weren't awful.
>>
>>6527531
I googled it but all I found was link to the /d/ thread also I didn't find it on swfchan..
>>
>>6527954
>What are you doing in /d/?
Certainly not looking for guro or scat, since they're against the rules, nor vore or watersports, since they don't turn me on at all.
I'm mostly here for the tentacles, living clothes, and public bondage gear.
>>
>>6527959
>hide the content that doesn't turn you on
>it doesn't show up
Wow, that was so fucking hard!
>>
>>6527958
literally the 3rd result in /fap/

http://swfchan.org/fap.shtml
>>
File: 1446274335788.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1446274335788.png
3KB, 225x225px
>>6527962
But that's not Newlife.
>>
>>6527969
ehh well idk, i thought you were also asking about breeiding season
>>
>>6527969
To be fair, anon, you should've realized that it won't be on swfchan considering Newline isn't a Flash game.
>>
>>6527979
I know but I was hoping someone would've posted it in the comment or smthg.
>>
>>6524698

Does anyone have the problem that they get an extraction error when opening Overwhored 0.6 after downloading?
>>
>>6527985
Are you using 7zip?
>>
how the fuck do i beat the boss in future fragments

the shields just blocks me until it accelerates way too fast for me to repel it
>>
>>6527990
I used charged attacks on like the first 3 walls it should destroy them instantly than just spam with small attacks.

Also completely ignored the boss
>>
>>6527990
well nvm i just ignored it and i escaped
but thats where it ended so moot point

pretty good game, nice quality but it would be better if there was more enemies or dual rape animations or that they weren't so pixelated
>>
>>6527986

I am. Also, loading my old save didn't work for shit in the last update. Is that going to happen again?
>>
File: 1424909484717.jpg (8KB, 330x190px) Image search: [Google]
1424909484717.jpg
8KB, 330x190px
>>6527984
Here you are, I grant you a newlife.
http://www89.zippyshare.com/v/0QZhbTC1/file.html
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 229x220px
>>6528007
anon confirmed for swell guy
>>
>>6526124
you should make a bit more about cbt, torture or chastity play. like for now I really love to get shemale, dick growth drugs, then fill her with hormones before castrating her. the text afterwards in the slave description is the best in the world
>>
>>6528007
noice
>>
>>6528007
thank you mein freund
>>
>>6527702
It's on the loveisover archive.

Even so, you should know how to run Japanese games.
>>
>>6525724
>>6527078
>some magical girl types are hard-countered by certain monster types (fire-magic gets extinguished automatically by water-magic, say)
>you don't know what monster type it is on the first battle, so there's a big chance you're going to lose some team members no matter what
>if the first gets wiped out, you can pick your second team so it isn't weak to the monster type
Would this sort of thing piss players off? Screaming about RNG hating them or whatever.

To me it seems fine, depending on the weakness/counter system and the team size.
>>
>>6528403
If the teams have a decent size, so that you can cover weakness while maybe not being able to exploit all the enemy weaknesses, it should be fine. Otherwise you end up in a big trial and error mess.
>>
>>6526142
Is this a game or a VN?

It's not on the pastebin and my google-fu is giving me weird, contradictory results.
>>
>>6526816
If you just want to play the game to fap you're playing the wrong game, developers have stated they want people to treat it as an actual game with porn in it
>>
>>6526102
>my slave brothel
do you have a link ? i can't find anything that isn't in japanese or russian
>>
>>6528474
Sengoku Rance? It's an eroge-. You get a Risk-style map and conquer provinces (and also "conquer" the princesses of the provinces). It's far more complicated than a choose-your-own-adventure style VN, although even that qualifies as a game.
>>
>>6528494
Is it part of a series? I'm getting results but they don't sound like what people are describing.
>>
>>6528496
Yeah, Rance is a big series. 6? 7? Some are more like Wizardry I think, but I've only played Sengoku. The newest in the series is Rance Quest unless I've been under a rock too long
>>
>>6528474

anime europa universalis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwOfM5xUfGk

nocb wardec miko erryday
>>
File: file.png (855KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
855KB, 800x600px
>>6528474
>Not knowing about rance
>>
>>6528007
A lot more fun than I thought, this and Cursed make me think there should be a trap version where the player is a trap put into similar situations and keeping track of things like femininity, dealing with underlying submissive (or power top) fantasies, feminization, dealing with awkward boners in public in a dress, etc.
>>
>>6528850
Isn't newlife the one where you're turned into a girl and then just have a year to dick around? IT seemed real boring.
>>
>>6528860
It is pretty shit, really.
>>
>>6528860
The developer is allergic to anything other than vanilla sex, and had an anxiety attack when someone suggested that he could add rape to it.

I don't think it ever had the potential to be good.
>>
>>6528860
It's honestly one of the most boring porn games I've played. And the only thing remotely /d/ about it is a stupidly quick gender swap at the very start of the game.
>>
>>6528876
Which you can now disable.
>>
>>6528873
Some of the descriptions you have at the beginning looked interesting but yea it seems real boring.

I tried doing super pure waifu and after most of the year the dude still didn't want to get married.

>>6528900
Isn't that literally the entire point of the game?? What do you do then? Just do an even more boring sim of life?
>>
>>6528873
Judging by the text he's a britbong. I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to have those sorts of thoughts.
>>
>>6528910
There's a guy on tfgames who makes really overtly british tg games and while they aren't good they at least have some content in them that's actually interesting.
>>
>>6528904
You can be a turboslut breeding machine if you want but that's about it.
>>
>>6528910
No, this guy sounded like /d/ would give him a heart attack on contact.
>>
>>6528910
>having a cup of tea on my porch at bong o clock
>glance out the window
>some pink-haired chick is showing her tits around for feminism or something
>get a boner
>oh shit
>suddenly my power cuts off
>thought police come barging into my house
>get chemically castrated for thinking of putting my dick in a strong female
>spend the rest of my days as a burka-wearing trap for an oil owner
>>
>>6528929
>>spend the rest of my days as a burka-wearing trap for an oil owner
That doesn't sound too bad
>>
Has there been an update to Defiler Wings since the translation? Hongfire is a fucking nightmare to navigate
>>
>>6528929
Great now turn it into a game, and stretch it out for one in game year.
>>
>>6528929
There needs to be more games about fucking british girls with stupid-looking hair colours.
>>
>>6528985

I second that emotion
>>
>>6528969
I don't think so but I second hongfire being awful.
>>
File: passages.png (162KB, 931x571px) Image search: [Google]
passages.png
162KB, 931x571px
Free Cities 0.4 up at freecitiesblog dot blogspot dot com. Yo dawg, I heard you like slave waifus, so I gave your slaves waifus so they can have slave waifus while they're your slave waifus edition. Slaves can now like, love, dislike, hate, and fight each other - but be aware, all these features are in an early, hopefully functional but bare bones state. Wedding rings included.
>Pic: story structure. Twine pls

>>6526199
>But it seems it doesn't apply in some places-- a cumslut didn't enjoy working a glory hole. Humiliation fetishist didn't like having humiliating tattoos all over. I'm not even sure now that I write this whether it's an oversight or the fetishes aren't meant to be all-consuming
Neither really, it's just that I haven't written every possible interaction between stats.

>>6526207
>Someone mentioned in the previous thread that fucking a mindbroken slave with her mother results in a generic obedient/fearful scene. Any chance you would be willing to add in an extra scene for that circumstance?
Sure.

>>6526210
>Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for your efforts.
Thanks, anon. I labor at the holy fapforge.

>>6526587
>This is why you don't display unformatted floating point numbers to the user, ever.
On today's episode of "Let's watch FC Dev learn to code in public..."

>>6527003
>What about the possibility of being able to partner slaves up?
Way ahead of you, anon.

>>6527206
>Right now it feels kinda one sided since you can only remove dicks.
Such is the state of modern surgery.
>>
>>6529064
Fighting Pit?
Did you include my idea or had you been thinking about it before I said anything?
>>
>>6529064
>fight each other
I love you.

>On today's episode of "Let's watch FC Dev learn to code in public..."
Don't worry so much, just relax and let it happen.
>>
File: 1413344609586.jpg (288KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1413344609586.jpg
288KB, 768x1024px
>>6529064
FC Dev, is there anything we could help you out with, be it coding, content, or otherwise?
>>
>>6529073
>Fighting Pit? Did you include my idea or had you been thinking about it before I said anything?
The latter. It's been requested many times. Your request did bump it up the list, though. Whenever I don't have a strong inclination as to what to do next I check these threads (and the blog) for inspiration as to what I ought to check off the list next.

>>6529083
>FC Dev, is there anything we could help you out with, be it coding, content, or otherwise?
Yes, there is. In order of importance:
>Play the game and report bugs
>Play the game and report absurdities
>Email me via the blog if you're interested in hardcoding my backlog of slave submissions, or in hardcoding your own slaves
>Patreon
I haven't been able to come up with any plan for crowdsourced coding or writing that would be less trouble than it was worth. Random scenes are the obvious thing, but anyone writing one would have to a) follow my shitty coding practices very closely, because I'm not competent or willing to recode; and b) follow my writing style and worldbuilding fairly closely, because I'm territorial.
>>
>>6529122
how hard is hardcoding slaves?
>>
>>6528850
>>6528860
>>6528867
Maybe it's just because I wish to be the little girl, but I found myself really getting into the sex scenes. It probably helps that I see the men as disgusting brainless monsters that I have to lead by the snout.

I guess it's not for everybody.
>>
>>6529170
>men as disgusting brainless monsters
So you basically see them as they actually are in real life?
>>
For RyonaRPG, do I need to download all the core file zips or just the most recent one with the game files in it?
Looking at downloads from
dev dot rsaga dot org/core/
if there's a better place to be downloading from let me know.
>>
>>6529122
Any plans for male chastity belts?
>>
File: 570ae3257.jpg (297KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
570ae3257.jpg
297KB, 500x700px
>>6529064
>Way ahead of you, anon.

How can one dev be so based?
>>
>new TiTS backers release
Many threads ago some anon posted a link he was keeping updated with the newest backer version, anyone still have it?
>>
>>6529331
( go to 2+2+2+2 chan you'll find what you need on /f/ )
>>
>BE tag on breeding season

fucking where

I have played legit and cheated to fuck around with all the content I could and haven't found anything
>>
>mindbroken slaves can serve as head girls
yo FC Dev you might wanna fix that maybe
>>
>>6529122
Any trap slaves?
>>
>>6529540
>buy shemale slave
>make them flat chest and flat assed
viola, instant trap
>>
>>6529382
Oh I'm sorry I haven't played the game completely but I assumed there was BE.
>>
FC dev, just noticed something.

Some slaves I got from the market have both anorexia and are chubby or fat. Isn't that weird as fuck?
>>
>tfw all this time I thought that slaves with "pretty" faces are better than "quite attractive" ones

Also there should be nicknames based on height like "Dwarf".
>>
>>6529630
A better nickname would be Urist...
>>
>>6529619
That can happen a fair amount, just it's more uncommon.
>>
>>6529064
>On today's episode of "Let's watch FC Dev learn to code in public..."
Be glad it was just a display error. I once spent over half a day trying to figure out why my == operator was broken.
>>
>>6529247
The wiki explains it.
>>
RyonaRPG is such a pain in the ass to learn I mean I see it has contents but I know I'll never reach it because the game is just a huge fucking mess.
>>
>>6528518
Fuck yeah DDRjake. I really want him to continue it one day.
>>
>Want to be a trap
>No new content for that
I hate this feeling
>>
File: 1400807848940.jpg (30KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1400807848940.jpg
30KB, 400x449px
>>6529914
iktf
>>
>>6528929
>A bit of eye contact and a smile is about as far as most British girls will go to encourage someone to talk to them.
I feel sorry for this guy.
>>
>>6529914
>Want to fuck a trap
>All the feminine guys I know are straight
>All the gay guys (Or the ones who maintain that "Sexuality is a spectrum" and refuse to say they're gay) are either too manly or just look bad in women's clothes
>Meet girly guy online who's been masturbating anally for months and wants to try actually taking a real cock.
>Two days before the meetup date, a girl confesses to him
>They hit it off
>WhatAmISupposedToDoWithThisBoner.jpg

There is always a worse feel.
>>
File: 15.jpg (353KB, 1091x459px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
353KB, 1091x459px
>>6525754
>>6525920
>>6526867
>>6526896
>>
>>6530121

Okay, but what is it?
>>
>>6530132
Well, from the trailer, it looks like an RPGmaker game with better than average gameplay, significantly better than average graphics, and significantly worse than average taste in music.
>>
>>6530132
RPG maker game made with 'Real-Time'-combat.
Features two slutty girls who fighting and trying to avoid getting fucked by humans, monsters and machines.. Supposed to include butt-load of enemies, CGI and content. Obviously early access with very limited content.

Currently uploading it, but mega is a bitch with zip files.
>>
>>6530143
>'Real-Time'-combat.
>When we're supposed to be fapping to the sex in combat

Nigga, I can't micromanage status effects, a fuckton of passives, and still make strategically sound choices while enemies are still attacking during said decision making, all while trying to get my rocks off at the same time.

Please tell me it at least pauses enemy actions when your characters' "turn" comes up? Or that there'll be an option to do so?
>>
File: 16.jpg (181KB, 609x552px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
181KB, 609x552px
>>6530152
You can chose which options you want, so yeah you can disable the Real-time combat if you want the H-content, though default is all real-time.
>>
>>6530121
>https://mega.nz/#!mc0SWLKa!OaBGsDOdgXIomro6VEo0Ywkwe2INvYOvgxwYigx3DBs
>>
>>6525754

Does anyone got any link for the Ice Level Demos at Future Fragments? They are supposed to be bare bones and all that jazz but I'm curious what kind of content they have.
>>
File: passages.png (173KB, 1015x569px) Image search: [Google]
passages.png
173KB, 1015x569px
Free Cities 0.4.1 up at freecitiesblog dot blogspot dot com, mirrored at both Mega and Dropbox because literally no filehost makes everyone happy. Added new miniscenes for paired slaves, and refined piercings so that herms can have both pierced pussylips and shafts. Added a simplistic stats output function so players can copy-paste a statblock to easily submit a slave for hardcoded inclusion. Do that on the blog please, not here.
>Pic: story structure

>>6529146
>how hard is hardcoding slaves?
Easy AF. This update makes it even easier to just customize a slave in-game, though.

>>6529249
>Any plans for male chastity belts?
I'll go with "no," because adding chastity belts was the single most painful thing to code thus far, slaves don't use their dicks much anyway, and they can easily be prevented from doing so entirely with judicious combinations of rules, surgeries, and drugs. Seriously, adding chastity belts was fucking terrible.

>>6529540
>Any trap slaves?
It is literally possible to choose starting options that result in near-universal trap slaves.

>>6529301
>How can one dev be so based?
Well, I was grown in a vat as part of a secret program to create perverted wastrels. So there's that.
>that pic
Delectable. I need to add skin quality. Is there a term for this artstyle? >>6525582 and >>6527003 are less-perfect examples: nice clean lines, quasi-realistic style, relatively low key anime elements.
>>
>>6529921
So which is more common in games, fucking traps or being a trap?
>>
File: 0016.jpg (298KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0016.jpg
298KB, 1200x1600px
>>6530487
I can't help you with giving it a specific term, but >>6525582 is from a CG set by the group Pink Doragon. Here's an example of another one of their sets.
You could try searching for similar groups, but I doubt that will be very fruitful. If you do find something, though, let me know.
>>
>>6530258
You sir, are da best.
>>
Anyone know some good bondage games?
>>
>>6530487
Based dev please add something to the fighting pit for when i make slaves fight their freinds, lovers or wives especially if you can have them fight to the death
>>
>>6530610
This is just getting kind of cruel.
>>
>>6530617
>Game is about owning and abusing slaves
>Just now thinks things are starting to get cruel
>>
>>6530487
You're the best man.

Any chance of changing the chastity belts into an accessory instead of a clothing item? It would be great to have super-frustrated chastised slaves in maid uniforms or business suits acting like a secretary or something.
>>
>>6530487
Ok, I just had a weird bug
>slave 1 is young
>slave 2 is old and is slave's 1 mother
>slave 3 is a shemale and slave's 1 lover
>start a new week, slave 3 is gone and it is replaced by a copy of slave 1
>slave 1 is now lover of slave 1 copy
>discard slave 1 copy
>start another week
>slave 2 is gone and replaced by yet another copy of slave 1
>slave 1 is now lover and daughter of yet another copy of slave 1
>yet another copy of slave 1 is mother and lover of slave 1
>they can't fuck
>discard yet another copy of slave 1
>somehow slave 1 is discarded along
>>
>>6530258
You are a wonderful lifesaver. Including after that shitty download service they where uploading towards felt like crapping out so you can't download shit unless you got 32GB of RAM.
>>
>>6530646
There's a difference between mutilating a slave (though some of the more 'intense' things are a bit off) and putting them through intense psychological torture.

Also the game isn't about abusing slaves, it's about owning them.
>>
>>6530487
Totally unfamiliar with Twine, and I'm curious: how does one interpret that image you always post with updates?
>>
>>>6530668
i guess i see your point but when you already have the opportunity to whore a slave to literal death or rape a mother and daughter together it seems silly to draw a line
>>
>>6530673
Does whoring a slave to literal death exist? I thought the worst thing was they get mind broken.

I suppose it happens when they're at min health?
>>
>>6530676
if their at really low health and whoring reduces their health yeah they die
>>
>>6530680
Goodness, is there a scene for that? I don't like mistreating my slaves, so I don't think I'll ever get those circumstances myself.
>>
>>6530587
trap quest
>>
>>6530691
no they just die (sadly)
>>
>>6530489
Playing as a trap without transforming into a girl is the less common
>>
>>6529921
>>6529914
I'm writeing a rags game right now. Unfortunately rags blows and I can't program. Sorry.
>>
>>6530965
Stop using RAGS.
>>
>>6530966
point me to a better adventure game type program.
>>
>>6530658
>>6530487
Speaking of this, is a slave's mother an acceptable target for being their lover?
>>
>>6530970
anyone ive had sisters/brothers and mothers/daughters get married
>>
Is there an option for silly surgeries like horns, wings and the likes? I wanna have a succubus or elves or I don't know.
>>
>>6530967
Use the Russian-approved Quest Soft Player?
>>
>>6531000
Is quest really better? Idk about Russian approval. Unless it is a means of killing I am distrustful of my people
>>
>>6530967
Twine.
>>
>>6530967
Ren'Py
>>
>>6530487
FC dev, why is it not possible to make a slave (particularly a trap) have a fully flat chest?

I don't want my traps to have tits. Feels weird.
>>
Is there a way to fix a mindbroken?
>>
>>6531029
Why is it not possible to post on 4chan?

>>6531041
Is there a way to fix a dead?
>>
>>6530967
Inform 7
>>
>>6530487
>It is literally possible to choose starting options that result in near-universal trap slaves.
>They're shemales

Not cool, dude. Those are two completely different fetishes.
>>
>>6531084
make them flat
they're now traps
>>
>>6529900
What are you having trouble with?

The only thing I am not going to help with is tech support (because there are a thousand things that can go wrong if you didn't follow the wiki step for step) but once you have set up the game it's not hard to play around, but it depends on heroine you started with (some of them are easier, though the translation of the game tells you this).

The only thing I have seen people have trouble with is getting into the "Dark Souls" mentality for this game.
The game is difficult even on easy mode. Not "one-hit-kill" difficult but "don't run into a dungeon without having bought items and equipment" difficult (I feel a lot of jRPGs players nowadays are used to games being beatable without ever buying items or being careful)
>>
>>6530487
>Is there a term for this artstyle?
There isn't a specific name for that style but from experience (FOR SCIENCE) of a lot of wading through sadpanda and the boorus I have found that artists that draw MILFs + chistmas cakes or characters in similar age ranges (or at least looking in that range even though they are totes supposed to be early 20s) tend to draw their characters in that style while "high school anime" style tends to focus more on being "overtly anime" (if that makes sense) and play it loose with body styles.

I wish I could give you a more specific tag than that but "it can't be helped".

>slaves don't use their dicks much anyway, and they can easily be prevented from doing so entirely with judicious combinations of rules, surgeries, and drugs
Look, I cannot vouch for other trap lovers here as I already make ample use of the option to make them near universal because it's fun that the free women are almost never enslaved for a change but it's trappy (or soon-to-be-trappy) guys who get to be enslaved for a change and I don't want to force you to add chastity belts after hearing how much of a pain that was for you, but I'd like to point out that the reason people want them it's because it's fun to know that they have the ability to use their penis but it's locked behind just a tiny lock that constantly reminds them that they are our possession (similar to the collar, piercings, etc) while doubling as a way to keep them frustrated if they try to get hard. They are punished for trying to have sexual enjoyment without permission.
Extra points when you then make them wear a strap-on.

Anyway, guess I'll have to use the guelding option for such options (it's fun to see how they react when they have a giant penis and they cannot get it hard anymore).
>>
>>6530587
As in what? Bondage is awefully unspecific, do you want to inflict the bondage on a sub or a "selfbondage simulator" or something like Devious Devices on Skyrim where your character gets tied up?
>>
>>6530487
Will we be allowed to keep fattening slaves up past the current limit right now and will we make it so slaves can't move from how big their boobs get?
>>
>>6530487
Is Miss Anne you're waifu?
>>
>>6530487
Are DD cup breasts meant to be huge tits?
>>
>>6530487
a bug found
more specifically, the one about the shemale slave that can't get it up; it triggers regardless of masturbatory rules, when it shouldn't work when restricted
>>
>>6530672
I only just started fucking around with Twine, but (at its heart) Twine is a tool to build interactive fiction. At its most basic, you have a starting frame that leads to maybe one or two more frames. Each page you look at in FC (from the slave market, to your specific slave's description) is represented in that image. Frames linked with lines show a connection between them. FC dev is showing the complexity of his "simple" interactive fiction game.
>>
>>6530672
every single square is a passage
a passage in twine can contain different things, from just a single scene to just Javascript.
He's using sugarcube, so
>1 passage to initialize variables
>1 passage to create the menu/manager
>6 passages for the slave shops
>24 passages for the encyclopedia
>1 passage for every event, rounding up around 30
>1 passage for sub-menu, rounding up around 40
the rest being passages that contain only variables and reactions, so consider it like this: this game contains nearly 100 passages, each one individually wrote, and can be as short or as long as it permits.
If you want to know more, suffice to say you can just open the html in twine, but is enough to know that each little square contains all the words you read
>>
>>6530487
I was wondering what's the point of slave description in random events if clicking them reloads the event.

Also it would be good if we could see description of aquired slaves in few events that don't have it yet.
>>
>>6531195
I don't have tech issue.
I'm having troubles choose my gears and I don't feel like I'm progressing in the game.
I chose the first warrior character.
I went to the newbie dungeon without any clue.
What I'm supposed to do there?
Is there an indicator when the dungeon is completed or is it something like a quest or a boss fight?
I went around the main town talking to every NPC and visited the shops.
A lot of items just confuse me.
Beside the status tab in the main menu is there anyway to check H-stats like the secret diary in VH?
How do I make cash in the game without using debug?
My special menu skill tab is in japanese so I assume it isn't translated yet.
>>
>>6531334
>I'm having troubles choose my gears and I don't feel like I'm progressing in the game.
>I chose the first warrior character.
Care for a screenshot? I assume you mean the Dragon Quest warrior but just to be sure.
She's the easiest but she doesn't have a lot of art (another good starter would be nakoruru who has ranged attacks).
Your current warrior also has some limitations in gear as she cannot use magic. Most gear is self-explanatory it will tell you how much extra damage/defense it gives you, the rest is normally just for filler text (unless it's cursed which only happens if you are playing a slave).
Also, because after the first fight you are wounded, taking off bandages will open up your wounds. You need to go back to the inn and talk to the maid, she'll fix you up.

>I went to the newbie dungeon without any clue.
>What I'm supposed to do there?
>Is there an indicator when the dungeon is completed or is it something like a quest or a boss fight?
Normally yes, but the newbie dungeon is... well, for newbies. It has no end, it's supposed to be used to quickly figure out how combat works with your character (aswell as so you can test strategies or new weapons) and for grinding in a "safe environment" so it has no real boss or goal. The game (if you have it translated) should tell you as much if you talk to the NPCs in the newbie building.
Regular dungeons in the overworld do have proper final bosses or at least rewards for going through them and clearing them but even the low-level ones can be challenge during your first playthrough.

>I went around the main town talking to every NPC and visited the shops.
You may have taken in too much information at once, focus on the newbie dungeon and the item/gear shop for now.
>>
twine is a trap to make sure that non-coders never learn to code and realize that their problem had a well-developed solution before computers were fast enough to actually run it

>>6530487
>I'll go with "no," because adding chastity belts was the single most painful thing to code thus far, slaves don't use their dicks much anyway, and they can easily be prevented from doing so entirely with judicious combinations of rules, surgeries, and drugs. Seriously, adding chastity belts was fucking terrible.

wait do they actually *do* things

why is the code painful

i am a licensed bad framework therapist(lol twine, rags), you can tell me
>>
Continuing >>6531344
>A lot of items just confuse me.
How exactly? Items tend to be self-explanatory, they either heal you or fix a status ailment (like poison). There are few flavour items which are there to get your character horny (or similar) but those are mainly for players who want to intentionally handicap themselves (which is why they are normally lower on the shop's list).

>Beside the status tab in the main menu is there anyway to check H-stats like the secret diary in VH?
Mainly through the Secret Diary.

>How do I make cash in the game without using debug?
(Non-Newbie) Dungeons. I haven't used the newbie dungeon in a long while but I believe you cannot get money there.
You'll get item drops from monsters that you can sell.
Also, in the pub the waiter will give you missions you can accept and complete but be aware that they are completely random, he could give you a high-level one from the get-go.
The other way is the coliseum but if you are underleveled that is bad idea, every 5 fights you'll get an unavoidable boss fight and because you cannot use items in the coliseum to heal yourself you need to be a few levels above the original dungeon counter-part of the boss (especially if you are close-range).

My advice is if you are getting frustrated, cheat yourself some money to get decent gear and do a "test playthrough" until you get the hang of how the game works.
You can do a proper playthrough afterwards

>My special menu skill tab is in japanese so I assume it isn't translated yet.
It isn't because it's one of the things that aren't actually text but images IIRC so it requires swapping out pictures.
>>
File: pkmn_corrup1.png (2MB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn_corrup1.png
2MB, 1333x1000px
>>6531347
>i am a licensed bad framework therapist(lol twine, rags), you can tell me
Hello doctor. I have attempted to learn several of these frameworks for adventure games, and they're all terribly shitty. Why are they so shitty?

I think RAGS would be great if it weren't coded so fucking poorly. The game files are literally just encrypted SQL databases-- it takes forever for the game engine to load them, forever for the engine to run through everything every time you move, and then on top of that the engine seems to have a memory leak because the longer a game runs the slower it will be to respond to commands.
>>
File: 534635431.png (74KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
534635431.png
74KB, 648x484px
>>6531344
>>
>>6531383
Oh, so you already have Nakoruru.

That makes it easier.

If you press (and keep pressed) to charge up your attack to maximum you can do a ranged attack with her (with the default weapon). Should allow you to kill monsters easily.
>>
>>6531354
By that I mean items don't have tiers or categories beside range and melee but some heroes cannot use certain type of gear. Also There's these " special armors " with high pricing I tested a few of them but only the magic bikini provided some stat increase.

The items themselves aren't confusing but there's so many of them it's hard for me to decide in what order I should prioritize my purchase, also I sure some items are useless for my character if it's a fighter.

Also have troubles understanding how the spellcasting works.
I know I must talk to this chick in the general shop and buy the spell but than what?

When I select the spell in my inventory nothing happens.
>>
>>6531388
yes, I actually cheated to get the knight spear during my first playthrough I went to the " nearby forest " dungeon (?) but I some ennemies just kept one shotting me. the mobs was like some weird red worm and a bluish dragon-snake(?)
>>
File: 402d756.jpg (527KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
402d756.jpg
527KB, 1024x768px
>>6530487
>Is there a term for this artstyle?
>nice clean lines, quasi-realistic style, relatively low key anime elements

I can't really say. It mostly comes down to the artist. If I come across any thing matching those qualities I'll be sure to post them for you. It'll liven the thread up a bit. I'm still eternally grateful for the bodysuits.
>>
>>6530487
In 0.4.1, the "fuck her with her sister" option duplicates the sister semi-dependably. Might have something to do with one of the sisters having a friend (despite restrictive relationship) because I can't repro with freshly bought sisters.
>korean-named girl is sister of chinese-named girl
[autisms internally]

Also the "forbidden masturbation" event for a devoted slave working as whore seems a little bit .. odd.

Does age increment when you hit (weekAcquired%52)==0?
>>
>>6531380

Inform is old as fuck and not actually shitty, just really, really weird. RAGS is garbage. Twine does what it's designed to do pretty well, but people insist on using for everything else and welp.

Good engines exist, but you will spend a solid chunk of your time fighting it, which is why most people just roll their own shit from components.
>>
For reference, I haven't played the game in a while I am downloading it again (I lost my data and didn't bother redownloading it as I didn't feel like starting from scratch)

>>6531389
>I know I must talk to this chick in the general shop and buy the spell but than what?
>When I select the spell in my inventory nothing happens.
There is an NPC in-game explaining it but the tldr version is:
The Skills/Spells are divided into passive and active. Passives obviously aren't cast but serve to prevent certain situation/serve as buffs while actives need to be selected and then you use the shift button to cast them (if your character has a mana bar she can use spells while others only get generic skills though I think the game let's you buy them regardless because you can switch heroines at the inn and get a spellcaster in your same playthrough)

>By that I mean items don't have tiers or categories beside range and melee but some heroes cannot use certain type of gear.
They don't have tiers or categories because for the most part any heroine can use any weapon (except pure spellcasters IIRC) so the only important part is if they are ranged or not + their stat increases.
It's pretty simple in that regard.

>Also There's these " special armors " with high pricing I tested a few of them but only the magic bikini provided some stat increase.
The initial town's shop is a bit crappy in that regard. Some of the better gear gives you poison protection + stat increases and similar but only is available at the other towns.
Also, IIRC "special armour" should only show up if you chose a slave (they sell you junk), did care to check you didn't do that by mistake?
I haven't played in a while, so maybe that's not a requirement anymore, I'd suggest you go for regular armour instead.
>>
>>6531391
>yes, I actually cheated to get the knight spear during my first playthrough I went to the " nearby forest " dungeon (?) but I some ennemies just kept one shotting me. the mobs was like some weird red worm and a bluish dragon-snake(?)
That shouldn't be the case but as I said, Nako's default weapon is one of the most OP ones as it doubles as a melee and ranged weapon, try defeating them from afar.

And again, I have the suspicion you might have the slave collar or some other cursed equipment because otherwise I am a bit surprised (unless nearby forest is a 3star dungeon but IIRC it isn't).

I'll run the game right now and check for myself if anything has changed since I last did a run from scratch.
>>
>>6531411
>>6531415
I'm pretty sure I didn't take the slave option I will do a new run tomorrow with Nakoruru.

I'll skip newbie dungeon and try to unlock a new town or at least beat the first dungeon to the right ( it's the nearby forest dungeon I think, it's 1 empty star for the difficulty )

Anyway thanks a lot for your insight about these things, I'll try to put more time into reading the wiki because I just sticked to the " playthrough articles ".
>>
>>6531415
>>6531411
Ok, nevermind, Magic Bikini is a legit good armour.

There is another called "erotic bikini" that is shameful + barely any stat increase.

I am thinking... did you perchance select "Newtype" difficulty? That's actually a Gundam in-joke and is the harshest difficulty in the game, even for veteran players.
>>
>>6531424
>I'm pretty sure I didn't take the slave option I will do a new run tomorrow with Nakoruru.
Yeah, sorry, I haven't played in a while, the game has changed a bit in the newer updates now that I check.

I am doing a "blind" run right now to familiarize myself with what a new player might mess up or have questions with.

>>6531424
>I'll skip newbie dungeon and try to unlock a new town or at least beat the first dungeon to the right ( it's the nearby forest dungeon I think, it's 1 empty star for the difficulty )
Yeah, that's "half-star" and yes, it is the legit easiest dungeon.

>>6531424
>I'll try to put more time into reading the wiki because I just sticked to the " playthrough articles ".
My suggestion would be you focus on only looking at info in the wiki that is currently relevant to what you are doing, the wiki does contain spoilers and also a lot of in-depth info that might be too much to deal with for a first playthrough.

It does help if you are lost at a certain point or are trying to figure out how to unlock certain areas of the game and you can't find it on your own.
>>
>>6531391
>some ennemies just kept one shotting me. the mobs was like some weird red worm and a bluish dragon-snake(?)
I just checked that dungeon. I didn't remember them being a threat because I tend to use ranged characters (with Nakoruru allowing for both short and long range) and I can one-shot them with level one Nakoruru but I also noticed that if I intentionally got near them they did a ton of damage (quarter of my life with each hit and the game processes hits quite fast) so after 4 hits I die.

So it's not quite one-hit but yeah, they are stronger than other mobs in that area, only attack them from a range.

Maybe a melee RyonaRPG player can post their experience on how to approach a melee run.

Also, note that worst case scenario you can cheat your way to certain events though that loses half of the games fun.

If you get too frustrated, consider having a separate "run" that is just pure cheating to unlock all the towns, as most events are in them.
Just know that it won't be a game anymore but an easter egg hunt for the /d/ events the game has to offer
>>
>>6530487
>nice clean lines, quasi-realistic style, relatively low key anime elements.

Do you mean like this?

Because Ishikei has fucktons of art.
>>
>>6531429
I'm not him, but I could never really get into the game because it seemed to have no direction whatsoever. It almost reminded me of CoC, in that it feels like content was just kind of haphazardly shoved in there without any thought about how a player would know what to do in the situation.
Or maybe I'm just an idiot and it's obvious. Both are about equally likely.
>>
>>6531444
I thought that aspect of CoC was good though, you wander around and find shit.

Of course, it could have used a walkthrough or a wiki (that actually told you things in a cohesive manner, that is) but its problems were the content. Got too many furry oc waifus
>>
>>6531444
Depending on which version you played, that may have even be the case, the game is community-driven (has several devs) so especially in later dungeons and cities you'll notice a bit of a design disconnect.

Nowadays the first city has a newbie dungeon with NPCs explaining you everything and you can literally grind there until you are level 6 or so in half an hour at which point the early dungeons shouldn't be an issue (provided you bring enough items).

Aside from that, the game is a pure sandbox when it comes to "story" as in, it doesn't really have one rather you have dungeons you can beat and events you can trigger in towns (including owning your own house) as well as solving mysteries in said towns.

If you are looking for something more story-driven I would suggest VH instead, though the gameplay/combat isn't as satisfying.

RyonaRPG is more of Dark Souls of erotic jRPGs; punishing but rewarding to beat if you like harder games (without them being impossibly hard).
VH is like playing your average jRPG, most likely you can beat it in one go if you play smartly (have several items stocked up) without ever having to be defeated in anything that isn't a scripted event.
>>
>>6531471
I forgot to add, RyonaRPG is also like DarkSouls in that you can tackle any zone in whatever order you want, you are free to start with the harder dungeons if you know them by heart and know the enemy attack patterns.
You really feel like a (female) adventurer trying to survive in a world full of monsters while trying to make a name for yourself.

VH is a lot like regular jRPGs in that it is very linear and story-driven locking you out of content and regions until you have triggered the next required "quest" to unlock them.
>>
>>6530487
I just tried your game, very entertaining looking forward to updates. Couple things though, when you have an event listed in the debug menu as "Trainer showoff" it makes a mention of the class looking at the trainer's pussy regardless if they have one or not. Also maybe include some activity like having some slaves go out and advertise, bring in more Johns for more income. Tie in some sexual quirk like exhibitionism, love being seen exposed and all that.
>>
>>6530121
>>6530258

Just finished trying out this game, a promising start I would say.
>>
>>6531476
>I forgot to add, RyonaRPG is also like DarkSouls in that you can tackle any zone in whatever order you want, you are free to start with the harder dungeons

You are definitely playing with some debug features. RyonaRPG has several difficulty settings which you can change in-game and you cannot access the higher level stuff right away unless you cheat; new zones need to be unlocked by talking to the appropriate characters and getting the quests.

I don't think the game is designed to be ridiculously difficult, the problem is that most items do more than just buff your stats so you need to have a good understanding of the description in order to know what to buy. Moreover, (if I'm not mistaken) you can rescue fallen heroines from most deaths.
>>
>>6530121
Any trap content?
>>
>>6531509
Nigga, it's a game about two big-tittied women getting raped by robots and insects while horrible music blares in the background.

How likely do you really think trap content is?
>>
>>6531510
I have to admit the music teared my ears.
>>
>>6531510
Is it trap music?
>>
>>6531510
You can't blame >>6531509
for asking about that, the chick looks like a trap, especially with that upper lip.
>>
To anyone's played the Patreon demo for Future Fragments (i.e. the latest one, with the ice stage): does it actually have any new enemies/animation? Trying to decide if pulling my hair out over trying to find a link to it is worth it or not.
>>
>>6532034

Im this anon >>6530428 right here and I'm pretty much at the same position as you are.

I wouldn't mind if they werent any enemies at all (unlikely tho) I just want to see how the new stage looks like since we wont get a new demo at all for future stages.
>>
>tfw the trap quest guy got a huge spike in patreon money and is gonna add everything to the wiki
I'm real happy that the dude can work on this more (not even for masturbatory reasons) but I'm also really happy cause the old wiki was so crummy.
>>
Anyone messed around with character creation in newlife yet?
>>
>>6532294
Yeah, what about it?
>>
>>6532294
>>6532299
I found this program to make custom char easier:
newlifecc dot codeplex dot com
>>
>>6532305
Clicking checkboxes is too hard for you?
>>
>>6532311
I mean NPC for 0.3.11 update
>>
File: 1445926378652s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1445926378652s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Does anyone know the server/name of the ffxiv /d/ free company
>>
File: polqnd.jpg (55KB, 490x337px) Image search: [Google]
polqnd.jpg
55KB, 490x337px
>>6530487
This game is amazing.

All of my white slaves are blue eyed and blond haired. I keep them pregnant and constantly pumping out babies. I like to imagine that their children are allowed to be set free and integrated into more normal life.

The Untermenschen is used only for milk. I bloat their breasts to massive sizes and implant lactating drugs so their only thing they do is grow fat and produce milk. I also make sure that they are never to get pregnant as I can not have non-whites.

>tfw you get to live out your dreams of breeding the white race while also fapping
>>
>>6532438
>not having huge, black shemales with massive dongs fucking everything
>>
>>6531507
>You are definitely playing with some debug features. RyonaRPG has several difficulty settings which you can change in-game and you cannot access the higher level stuff right away unless you cheat;
Neither does that happen with Dark Souls, I meant that you can go to the pub and immediately unlock some of the higher tier dungeons, not that you unlock all of them (that can only be done with the debug mode).

>Moreover, (if I'm not mistaken) you can rescue fallen heroines from most deaths.
Yep. Mind you, unless you had a second heroine already leveled up it is going to take you some time to do so.
>>
>>6532438
>>6532446

both desu
>>
New thread:
>>6532557

>>6532557

>>6532557
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.