[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They ruined another fucking show. It's now an unfunny piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 345345345.png (603KB, 676x714px) Image search: [Google]
345345345.png
603KB, 676x714px
They ruined another fucking show. It's now an unfunny piece of garbage focused on shitty drama. good job faggots.
>>
>>58002
It started going to shit in season 2.

Just look at the horribly unfunny The Purge episode that was literally written in a day.
>>
People were already saying this show was going to shit before this. No point in acting as if it's changed now.
>>
>waah my shitty overhyped boring show wasnt on tonight
it was cancelled for a reason fucker
>>
>Rick (((and Morty)))
>not Rick and (((Morty)))
At least use the damn thing correctly
>>
>>58969

Wrong topic of complaint. He's talking about female writers on Rick and Morty.
>>
literally the entire point was that they were reversing the "muh feelz" shit from s2. they removed the wet blankets (Jerry, All-Powerful Galactic Gubbmint), wrote Rick out of prison in a satisfying way, and literally stated at the end that it would just be another season of adventures. the whole "THIS WILL BE THE DARKEST YEAR OF ADVENTURES YET," set up against the mcnugget sauce thing, was obviously poking fun at themselves.

stop bandwagoning. just because reddit likes something doesn't necessarily make it shit. normalfags can like good things too.
>>
File: 1490389534269.jpg (62KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1490389534269.jpg
62KB, 600x338px
>>59159
>normalfags can like good things too.
I REFUSE
>>
The guys just didn't want their job being a sausage fest, that is probably why there was a craving, or the few girls who did work there didn't want to be the only 2 or 3 girls. It is still funny to see balding guys with glasses in their late 20s or 30s. I disagree with the picture's writing room comment. The important thing is actually making sure the show turns out funny and has a good story, not being diverse or balanced.

I don't know what pencil pusher white collar jobs are like, but for all the sausage fest blue collar jobs I had where there was only 1 or 2 girls, the guys basically flirted with them a one of them was always dating another coworker, at every job.

tl;dr it sucks working with only just a bunch of guys, I hate my job
>>
>>59159
If this was a setup for a better season overall, sure, i'd accept the unfunny, poorly paced, unsatisfying episode one. Doesn't make it a good episode.
>>
>>58002
Stop assuming shit without sources. Unless you know somebody at that table or have seen the whole unfinised season, you don't have any single proof that a dip in quality happens (if you even percieve a dip in the first place) because of vaginas.
>>
>>58002

season 2 was already shit
>>
>>58002
What? Who the fuck gives a shit about diversity in the writers room? I'd be more concerned with finding good writers instead of tranny faggots and niggers. No wonder the season premire was shit.
>>
>>59159
fuck you Jerry is the best character
>>
File: study.png (19KB, 1170x866px) Image search: [Google]
study.png
19KB, 1170x866px
>>59944
Found a very comprehensive, objective study on this subjective matter.
>>
>>60159
Now that's more like it
Chuckled a bit
>>
>>58002
Curious what you found different, Anon. Personally I was surprised on how funny the show remained in spite of the writing additions.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.