[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's my fellow /cock/roaches' opinions on starfruit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: download (9).jpg (5KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
5KB, 310x163px
What's my fellow /cock/roaches' opinions on starfruit? It's weird tasting but the smell is really nice in my opinion. Would make a good shampoo scent.
Also exotic fruit general.
>>
>>52906
I have starfruit bought it on purpose but with no idea wtf to do with it.
>>
I bought one once, liked it on the first few bites, but by the time I'd finished it I... was tired of it?

Not that I came to DISlike it or anything, i just have no desire to eat any more of it in the future. It's weird.
>>
I have never tasted starfruit. The closest I have was when I drank starfruit-flavored gatorade in elementary school, which was awesome. But I think they stop selling it.
>>
>>52906
As someone who's lived in the Daintree Rainforest in Aus where they grow it, it's pretty good.
>>
>>52906
I have a starfruit tree in my yard and that shit makes a fuckload of a mess, the fruit itself is meh.
>>
File: Physalis-import-export.jpg (29KB, 460x374px) Image search: [Google]
Physalis-import-export.jpg
29KB, 460x374px
>>52906
It really works best as a decoration for deserts. It's nice and sweet but the taste isn't unique enough to make you want more than a couple of bites.
On that note: physalis.
>>
yo starfruit's my favorite fruit
>>
>>52906
tastes like sweeter pears to me. i like them
>>
>>52906
i had some dried starfruit from job lot but thats about it. not too bad.
>>
>>52906
I love starfruit goes well with salt
>>
>>56001
It's like grape
>>
>>52906
cool looking fruit that's disappointing to eat.
>>
>>55761
We just make juice from it, like with every fruit. Or as a topping in a fruit salad with ice cream. Living in the tropics is nice.
>>
So, I am not a big fan of Starfruit. Has anyone here tried Durian? I am very curious about it.
>>
>>52906
Enjoy your kidney failure.
>>
>>57658
its good especially durian candy but the stench is not for some people
>>
>>57658
It's an acquired taste. To me, it's like a creamy, custardy, vanilla-ish fruit, but I grew up eating them.

But it also smells like rotting garbage and possibly tastes like nasty onions to some.
>>
>>57658
My experience is the same as >>57867

I recommend either eating it immediately or getting it frozen.

The stuff reeks and it will fill whatever room you put it in.
>>
File: Kiwano-melon-2.jpg (894KB, 2294x1529px)
Kiwano-melon-2.jpg
894KB, 2294x1529px
The most exotic fruit I've ever had was kiwano. My friends and I had stopped at the grocery store when they were for sale and they were so weird looking we had to try them. Tasted a lot like green jello.
>>
>>57867
>>58035

I had been curious. Also, you answered my second question I intended to ask, which is that they only sell them frozen here. Was wondering if that is okay for durian or if it ruins it.
>>
>>59006
I fucking love these but they are so god damned expensive.

Five bucks for a single fucking fruit.

Damn tasty though. I love that you can actually eat the skin as well as the innards.
>>
>>59207
>I love that you can actually eat the skin as well

I didn't know that. What does it taste like?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.