[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It can prove extremely upsetting if someone or something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1302216575269.jpg (37KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
1302216575269.jpg
37KB, 476x358px
>It can prove extremely upsetting if someone or something disrupts the order. Along these lines many children and adults with autism need and demand extreme consistency in their environment and daily routine. Slight changes can be extremely stressful and lead to outbursts

https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/symptoms
>>
If I tell you to go fuck yourself, will that reset your equilibrium and restore your life to order?
>>
>>51240

If people look forward to something of course they'll be pissed when they don't get it. Fuck this thread and fuck you op, go stick your hand in chili oil and play with your dick
>>
>>51240
I know this might blow your young mind but:
there are people who browse /co/ who have jobs.

Missing it on my day off in a 50hr week kind of sucks.
I may not even get to see it next week.
I'm a man of few pleasures in life and jack is one of them.
>>
>>54483
posting this over and over kind of highlights the "I have an emotional problem" thing.
chill, you didn't miss anything, it will be there on a bunch of streaming sites a week from tonight.
>>
I JUST WOKE UP

WHERE IS THE NEW EPISODE
>>
>>54658
yeah, it'll be on cable too, A WEEK FROM TONIGHT, which is what we're all mad about in the first place
>>
>>54658
>you didn't miss anything
didn't we? are you absolutely fucking positive we missed NOTHING?
>>
>>54658
I've only posted this once.
>>
>>54483
I mean, I like Rick & Morty, but i'm with this guy. I have a full time job and Jack is honestly one of the things that's made the slog of the week worth it, and I was a bit bummed to see it get put on hold for another week. I'm not super mad about it, and I enjoyed this episode of Rick & Morty fine, but i'd have far preferred Jack.
>>
Doesn't take a genius to figure out Jack fans are on the spectrum weeb man children. The show sucked when it was on however many years ago and it still sucks now, somehow even more.
>>
>>56330
Shut up Demarco
>>
>>51240
These are the shitty kind of April Fools joke that get people smacked and punched.

The good ones don't interrupt anything realistically, they're just dumb shit done for amusement.

Rerunning the same fucking episode for 3 hours accomplishes nothing of note except wasting people's time, especially when they could stream it on demand, record it, or just catch a rerun if they're that pressed for time.

That's the problem with April Fools in general. Half the time you get shit like Freeman's Mind 2.

The other half of the time, you get this. And let's face it, the only person laughing are your standard schadenfreuden asshats and the guys who came up with it to laugh at pissed off fans of long-running series.
>>
>>51240
People on /cock/ get triggered by cartoons constantly. This isn't anything surprising.
I mean, two years later there are still people genuinely angry over the end of Korra.
>>
>>54483
Blame the system then, not some cartoon channel.
>>
>>51240
How is it that I'm an actual autist and I'm not throwing as big a hissy fit as /cock/? I'd say I'm no autist but I've got the doc's word and everything! You guys are fun-ny!
>>
>>51240
How is it that I'm an actual autist and I'm not throwing as big a hissy fit as /cock/? I'd say I'm no autist but I've got the doc's word and everything! You guys are fun-ny!
>>
>>51240
Thanks OP for telling me about what disorder you have.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.