[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's that time again. TONIGHT: Here I am. Rock You Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: block41.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
block41.png
1MB, 800x600px
It's that time again. TONIGHT:

Here I am. Rock You Like an Official Sticker Collection: eps 4-5
As the ancient Hawaiians used to say : too many waifus can ruin your laifu: eps 21-23
COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO JAPAN: eps 39-40
I'm Quacking Up At All These Sports Puns: eps 12-13

I heard Adult Swim is pulling pranks on you, and the other chan that we moved to got hacked, so maybe we can be your cartoon block tonight~?
>>
livestreamDOTcomSLASHstarfishwasteland
>>
voting duck tales
>>
>>44961
I was wondering where you had moved to man, you just disapeared one day a while back. besides the xmas streams
>>
>>45802
We moved to a chan that has a number twice as large as this one, and still run weekly, but 4chan will still always have an invite to the holiday streams.
>>
>>45926
yeah I don't go there, so I was wondering why it had stopped out of nowhere, but then when you came back for holidays I thought you just got busy.
>>
That's the full-time whistle for The Hurricanes, onto Rocket Power
>>
Voting for Dunkolle Knights
>>
Voting for Jackie Chan and the knights of totally pan featuring the planeteers
>>
File: 1488256378214.jpg (390KB, 1052x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1488256378214.jpg
390KB, 1052x1456px
Voting for Beverly Hills Hurricanes
>>
>>44961
I am proud to bring you another tale of our century. This compelling heir of the murder ballad tradition poses fundamental questions about man's inner beast and the precarious nature of civilisation, and commands our full attention in its searing portrayal of the potential extremes of lust.

Tito climbed into Reggie's room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold.
Upon awakening Reggie found herself bound and gagged to a chair. Tito was naked, standing in front of her with a big Hawaii boner staring her in the face. "As the ancient Hawaiians used to say...it's time for a dicking!" And at that, Tito leaped forward and grabbed Reggie's undeveloped breast. He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body. Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help.
The blood aroused Tito more than he'd ever been aroused. It reminded him of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Hawaiian sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. He couldn't wait, Tito grabbed a hammer and smashed at Reggie's ribcage, again her screams were not heard. After breaking an opening to her insides, Tito plunged in.
>>
>>50487
a classic that stands the test of time
>>
>>50487
He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Reggie and she lost consciousness. Tito came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of her chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen. Tito cleaned his dick off with Reggie's tongue.
Tito tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate.
Tito then undid Reggie's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying his Hawaiian happy sauce, he decided he wanted a better look at Reggie.
Tito shoved his hand up Reggie's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Tito started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.
He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Tito went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Reggie's body.
Just then Tito remembered, he was not man, but bear. He Skinned himself to reveal his true identity, a Grizzly Bear. He sat in the center of the room for several hours until Reggie's father came in.
"Reggie it's time for schoo-HOLY FUCKING SHIT A BEAR OH MY GOD REGGI-" and Tito attacked and ate Ray. Then Tito went outside and let out a bear noise and a ray came from the sky and swept him away to his home planet of Canada.

Voting Beverly Hills Teens
>>
Rocket Power blasts off again. Onto Slam Dunk.
>>
That's game for Slam Dunk, onto Mighty Ducks.
>>
Voting Mighty Witches
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.