[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you think about the newest episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 46

File: IMG_1632.jpg (184KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1632.jpg
184KB, 1080x608px
So what do you think about the newest episode?
>>
>>42197
I love Tammy
>>
A great example of why its the best AS show since Venture Bros.

Even if Rick going full, unrepentant evil, if true, is going to be a little hard to adjust to...
>>
>Summer obsessed with Rick

Literally made no sense.
>>
>>42197
Legit 10/10, all worries about the new writers room have gone away.
Favourite scene is still Morty stepping up to save Summer, only to get shouted at by everyone, including her.
>>
>>42197
ur fuckin with me right
>>
solid

they wrapped up all the bullshit in a funny way and opened the door to whatever kind of adventures they wanna tell

looking forward to the rest of the season
>>
>>42197
I love how the ending was similar to the 100 years speech from the first episode, flashing lights and spit and everything.
>>
>>42215
Me too

I would kill a hundred birdpersons for her.
>>
>inb4 /co/ is gonna hate this season like they did with season 2.
>>
>>42304
No
>>
>phoenixperson

I liked how it showed that Tammy actually did give a shit about Birdperson. The McNuggets speech also really cracked me up.

Also
>arranging the flies actually did bring the lab back
>>
>>42360
Well she's still a cunt.
>>
>>42251
I just love that because it btfo all the anons bitching about how "out of character" season 2 end was
>>
>>42414
But she's a cunt in a sexy uniform.
>>
>>42345
>tfw they might have actually planned 9 seasons already and in the end he WILL get that delicious fucking sauce
>>
>>42454

If AS doesn't abruptly cancel it and let them make a real series finale, that better be the last joke.
>>
>Mulan sauce

So... did anybody ever try this? I'm intrigued.
>>
Pretty good fucking start.
>>
>>42197
I hope Jerry kills Rick, assuming this isn't some stupid ass plot by Rick
>>
Did Beth kill Jerry and just use divorce as a cover?
>>
>>42454
>they make the whole show in advance it goes on for 100 years and people have to wait longer inbetween episode than people do for venture bros
>>
>>42197
It was beautiful. Absolutely fucking beautiful. All of it, fucking all of it was to fuck over jerry. Never cross rick.
>>
>>42268
The women in this family seem to be mentality retarded.
>>
File: image.png (161KB, 417x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161KB, 417x374px
Why doesn't Rick just go to an alternate universe where the Mulan sauce is still being made?
>>
Beth will get a new boyfriend/husband and he'll be such a douchenozzle Rick will be forced to bring Jerry back.

Screencap this.
>>
>>42671
Maybe he hasn't found one yet?
>>
nothing

BECAUSE I COULDNT FUCKING WATCH IT

wheres the MEGA!?
>>
>>42671

Because for all his genius, Rick can be pretty damn lazy.

Look at the Cronenberg thing: he COULD have gone to a universe where everyone and was cured, got the cure, and fixed his home universe, but it was far easier to let the other Rick do it, then take his place after he blew up.
>>
File: 1476071133663.jpg (26KB, 292x227px) Image search: [Google]
1476071133663.jpg
26KB, 292x227px
>>42714
Everyone point and laugh at this retard!

Hahaha!
>>
>>42197
This show is fucking normie cancer
>>
>>42740
>"9 seasons" is easier than finding a universe
>>
Not sure if we should take the ending seriously or not.
>>
>>42197
Its pretentious, uncreative, unnecessarily dark shit. like every other episode.
>>
>>42454
>McDonald's does a promotion with Adult Swim and releases the Szechuan sauce once again for a limited time
>The "limited time" time frame is until December 2, 2113
>100 years Rick and Morty sauce
>>
So Rick is still claiming Jerry ratted him out when it was really Rick claiming to be Jerry?
>>
File: 1414336835621-1.jpg (69KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1414336835621-1.jpg
69KB, 500x738px
>>42758
STOP

no bully
>>
FUG I MISSED IT

UPLOAD IT
>>
I'm gonna hope what the bug guy said at the beginning about going insane is true and the ending was just a result of his pent up insanity and that it wasn't actually his real motivation and plan to use his family like that. I don't want Rick to be basically evil.
>>
>>42740

Why are the people with the most interesting discourse the most insufferably left wing and probably smug considering the trip code?
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BEGINNING OF THE EPISODE, I KEEP CLICKING THE STREAM AND ITS AT RANDOM SPOTS

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK WHERE I CAN ACTUALLY START FROM INTRO?? HOLY SHIT
>>
just saying, they're repeating the premiere every half hour until midnight eastern.

go go go
>>
>>42197
I get what they were going for. I really do. On a conceptual level, I can appreciate the intent, but it did nothing for me personally.
>>
File: 1432123982797.jpg (106KB, 660x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432123982797.jpg
106KB, 660x480px
I'm too upset by the possibility this will delay the new episode of Samurai Jack to enjoy it.
>>
What? How come I never heard anything about it. Was the air date planned and I just missed hearing about it or is this another april fools meme.
>>
>>42251
Its not.
>>42303
go back to fucking reddit, this show was pretentious shit that no one thought out
>>42368
well, Season 2 was also shit, as was season 1
>>42575
I ean, feel free to cross Rick, because we're not written by a bunch of complete mmorons who make Rick seem smart by writing all the other characters as even more moronic than themselves
>>42740
Rick has no genius, he's just written as being able to do bullshit for no reason.
>>42759
yes it is, but no one will recognize that
>>
>>42863
What?
>>
>>42790
>>42798
>>42841
>taking the obviously improvised ending rant seriously

Did you miss the part where he said his entire character motivation was obtaining a mcnugget sauce, which was obviously a callback joke to when he went through McDonald's

Jerry will be back by the end of the season, Rick's motives will remain more or less inscrutable. You guys are the worst.
>>
>>42934

They just randomly showed it for April fools.
>>
>>42215
Tammy's a bitch
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
I think you need to get the fuck off my board, I'll kill you all
>>
>>42889
Intro is "That's how I escaped from intergalactic jail, yadda yadda, SHONEY'S, Jerry take off your clothes and fold yourself 12 times"
>>
>>42946
>look I replied to everyone! Someone please pay attention to me!

a u t i s m
u
t
i
s
m
>>
>>42889

The stream is on loop, retard. Wait until it ends.
>>
>>42840
not worth a watch, friend
>>42841
he's been evil since episode 1. The man is a genocidal rapist. this has been incredibly consistent
>>
>>42454
Szechuan sauce is totally still available, just not from McDonalds
>>
>>42948

He's one of those anti-anything-rightwing nutjobs.

What about those of us who are Christian? Are we all nazis just for not wanting abortion?
>>
So has Rick ever broken the 4th wall before? Cause the way he did this episode makes me think this episode was non canon.
>>
>>43037

When did he do that?
>>
>>42197
>R&M S3
>Food threads on /co/
>Planet girls thread on /a/
>/pol/ gets merged with horsefuckers

This was one of the best days of my life.
>>
>>42946
have a (You)
>>
>>42946
Look at him and laugh!
>>
>>43032

I am?

>>43037

He breaks the fourth wall all the time.
>>
>Rick's origin story wasn't a lie.
>He assumed the life of one of the other Ricks.
>This was his eventual revenge.
>>
>>42949
Hey, >>42798 here, what the FUCK are you talking about?
>>43006
Imagine being THIS desperate to avoid criticism toward a show you like. You mad you can't just downvote me until my comments don't show up?
>>
>>43082
Don't forget /m/ merging with /o/.
>>
>>43037
happens pretty often

have you actually watched the other episodes?
>>
File: IMG_0053.jpg (34KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
34KB, 300x225px
IF YOURE NOT HERE FOR FOOD AND COOKING PREPARE TO DIE
>>
>>42454

>Disney is planning a Mulan remake

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN
>>
>>42197
It was surprisingly good. Definitely up there with the best of season 1.

To be fair though, Rick and Morty has always kind of been this way. Some great episodes, some shit episodes. What concerns me is that the proportion of shit episodes each season is going up.

>>42798
>episode full of fart jokes
>"IT WAS PRETENTIOUS"
Quit using words you don't understand.
>>
>>43037
Yeah, he does it every once in a while, not as his main shtick like Deadpool, but he did it at the end of the Meeseeks and Destroy episode, at the end of season 1, and I think one or two times in Season 2.
>>
>>43092

Maybe I was wrong. I'm still convinced almost all of /co/ is subtly alt-left.
>>
>>43089
>>43087
Geez, really desperate to replace the downvote button you don't have, huh?
Well, you could just acknowledge that the show sucks and you only like Rick because he's the edgy Mary Sue you want to be.
>>
>>42840
It's streaming in loops.
>>
>>42268
Yeah, that one came outta left field. Unless it's to imply that the empire's affect on the planet is very bad?
>>
>>43157
>>"IT WAS PRETENTIOUS"
>Quit using words you don't understand.
Pretentious does not mean "Doesn't include fart jokes" anon. But why would I expect a Rick and Morty fan to be able to form an argument more advanced than "Stop using that word correctly"?
>>
>>42268
Rick is literally emotionally and mentally abusing Beth and Summer to feel dependent on him. He basically said it at the end of the episode, those two blindly love and follow him and depend on him for everything. It's why summer goes crazy with out him and Beth shuts down at the thought of him leaving her.
>>
>>43200
Some people like files they can store.
It's an autism thing.
>>
>>43160

The second improv episode is a good example.
>>
>>43103
>you mad

haha wow, did you just read ED for the first time or something?

>linking back to a previous post that has nothing to do with your current post just to show it's you
>being that desperate for attention
>using CAPITALIZED words to show EMPHASIS
>projecting your use of reddit onto others to show you're one of us

imagine being such a reject that you feel the need to seek validation from anonymous posters on a mongolian netting imageboard
>>
Who's it gonna be /co/?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12657062
>>
Guys what are the chances that Roiland will do a homo episode? One where Morty gets a cute Kaworu-expy -- someone who compliments and unconditionally cares about him. And like Kaworu, he'd die a terrible fucking death.

Please, Morty's cute he needs a male love interest other than Rick or evil Morty.
>>
>>42197
loved it
muh reddit posters can go suck a dick, it was great
>>
In my opinion the episode was introducing the galaxy s 8
>>
>>43246
He also says he's going to adventure for 90 years to find a mcnugget sauce.

Maybe you should stop reading so far into an animated comedy cartoon about a nihilistic marty stu and his retard grandson doing stupid shit. Maybe you should just laugh at it.
>>
>>43286
what about that gas cloud he killed?
>>
>>43266
>linking back to a previous post that has nothing to do with your current post just to show it's you
completely releavant, your just retarded.
>being that desperate for attention
Nope, just making clear the show sucks. Not sure why your on 4chan if you have a problem with people not liking things.
>projecting your use of reddit onto others to show you're one of us
"us" being reddit? or /co/? or 4chan? Do you know what an "antecedent: is? because there are several perfectly valid ways to read your sentence so long as the meaning of "us" remains unclear, and those readings are all very different. But, then again, why would an R&M fan be able o make a coherent point?
>imagine being such a reject that you feel the need to seek validation from anonymous posters on a mongolian netting imageboard
Aren't you the one seeking validation by gushing about how much you love this piece of shit and lashing out toward anyone who breaks the circlejerk?
>>
>>43286
>Guys what are the chances that Roiland will do a homo episode? One where Morty gets a cute Kaworu-expy -- someone who compliments and unconditionally cares about him.
Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGbiuNVfro
>>
>>43286

Just watch Doc and Marty.

Every episode has Marty lick Doc's dry, chapped balls.
>>
>>43221
She seems to hate her life in the new world alien order. Getting Rick back means things can go back to normal, even though she didnt particularly like her life to begin with. But its probably better than pills for dinner every night.
>>
>>43471
m8 i understand that you're just baiting

but you're literally from reddit and you have to go back
>>
>>42322
This. I was expecting season 3 to different and more story driven with back story. Wrapped it up nicely.
>>
Here's a summery of tonights new episode: BUY THE NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 PHONE!
>>
What the fuck is up with that Hardees commercial?
>>
>>43485
I don't remember Kaworu raping Shinji.

>>43382
Love interest should be a cute boy, not a cloud of fart.
>>
>>43569
Nope, not baiting, the show just sucks
>>
Every single episode of the this season is going to be an alternative Rick Jailbreak story, getting increasingly less rose-tinted 'everything works out perfectly for Rick, exactly according to his genius plan which it was all along'. Until the final few episodes which are a connected arc that goes back to the 'ticket conspiracy'.
>>
>hey guys watch new reddit and memeEE!!!
>blocks stream to everyone outside of the US

truly the best april fools

:^))))))))))))
>>
>>42215
But the /r/ick and M'orty subreddit told me she's bad because she killed a minor supporting character who appeared 3 times for a total screen time of less than 10 minutes.
>>
Anyone else not like the ending to this episode?
>>
>>43779
>not being american

Why not just commit suicide senpai?
>>
>it's literally repeat the same episode
So... no Samurai Jack?
>>
>>43819
The tones felt really mixed. It didn't seem to have a well thought out polish.
>>
>>43819

Several people have had issue with it.
>>
>>43360
This. Rick and Morty is hilarious, fairly creative and maybe even intelligent at times, but it isn't deep. Nobody should be taking it very seriously.
>>
>>43103
>Criticism
Autistic shitposting is not criticism, now are you going to explain why you don't like it or continue sperging out?
>>
Eh, I rate it two reddit points outta of ten
>>
File: artworks_cover.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
artworks_cover.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>43167
>>
>>43843
We won't know for sure until 11 but...it ain't looking good.
>>
>>43843
I was thinking the same. I need my samurai jack
>>
As a Beth/Jerry shipper, I am DONE with this show...
>>
There's a reason this episode is being revealed through a huge loop, and works as such.
>>
>>42946
Hey Justin! Will you bring out Mr. Jokes on Twitch again?
>>
>>43960
haha get fucked retard they were splitsville since season 2
>>
>>43960
The result makes everything before it seem pointless but if it means fewer episodes about Beth and Jerry's struggling relationship then I'll gladly take it.
>>
>>43235
>Man makes a giant space battle happen, shoots a bunch of people, tricks people by faking something with no deeper meaning even implied or anything really terribly intelligent aimed for.

No, you just don't know what that word means.
>>
>>43360
>He also says he's going to adventure for 90 years to find a mcnugget sauce.

what if Rick portals into the Whom! universe and goes on McNugget adventures with Ronnie
>>
>>42197
forced humor and it's forcing jack back a week
>>
>>42197
fantastic episode. Fuck the haters. If more female writers mean more Summer and Beth and Tammy, count me in for the next 97 years.
>>
>>43960
Dude Chris Parnell admitted it was bugging him he was play the same character for two shows and admitted he wanted to duck out of one for that.
>>
When's the episode where Morty and Summer have sexual tension because they're technically not siblings?
>>
>>44111
you got only six episodes left of Jack.
Why don't you enjoy the ride rather than be a huge whore and gobble up so fast you'll be sad it's gone?
>>
>>44111
Just the other day people were bitching about the episode descriptions suggesting Jack would have to share the spotlight with Ashi for the rest of the season.
>>
>>44132
Oh god, soon I hope.
>>
>>43360
This, only a moron would take anything that Rick says literal
>>
>>44132
i want deepthroat kissing without the camera cutting away
>>
File: 1347158475482.jpg (16KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
1347158475482.jpg
16KB, 300x230px
>>42268
The women in the show are weak minded. they have Stockholm Syndrome or some shit
Must be why there's so much conflict among the female writers
>>
>>44111
Jack was already scheduled for like a 2 week break at this time iirc

Check the listings
>>
>>44131

Wait, really? Wow, that makes Jerry leaving even more likely. Pity.
>>
MEGA WHEN
>>
>>42197
All right. Good plot, less jokes. Starter for the new season like the parallel universes last season, but way less funny though. Like that whole Fart episode, so little on the humor of a show that's suppose to be mixing the action, insanity, and humor so well.

6/10.
>>
Is there a torrent for this shit or what?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-01-22h17m55s051.png (1MB, 1280x740px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-01-22h17m55s051.png
1MB, 1280x740px
Quickly recorded it from TV, here's download link:

https://mega.nz/#!34QAiLoK!8pSHTBIqqPg4vwaPcj4ncOpp9rraUa4hynxQ0YJ-7L0
>>
What the fuck is up with Summer's hair?
>>
File: implying.png (141KB, 250x296px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
141KB, 250x296px
>>43471
>your just retarded
>>
>>43360

The mcnugget sauce is obviously some kind of magic substance that is the secret to controlling the universe or some shit

calling it now
>>
Ohshit, it's starting? Where can I watch?
>>
File: mfw cliffhanger.jpg (23KB, 965x261px) Image search: [Google]
mfw cliffhanger.jpg
23KB, 965x261px
>>44443
OFF BY FUCKING ONE
>>
>>44175
Because that's not how enjoying TV works
wtf are you even talking about
>>
>>44368
>less jokes
How so? It seemed pretty consistent with the earlier season's pacing to me. In fact, I'm having a hard time thinking of a scene that didn't have something funny in it. It seemed to me more like they were going out of their way to balance the darkness with humor, like

>the alien agent getting aroused/eating nuggets while Rick's family got killed
>all of the Ricks going "Hey hey no wait" right before getting killed
>Beth's blank stare smash cutting into "Well I divorced Jerry" moment
>Morty's speech about wanting to protect his sister contrasted against lawyermorty's antics

Etc.

You might think they're not funny, but the jokes were still there.
>>
>>44427
>>>
> Anonymous 04/01/17(Sat)23:19:06 No.44449â–¶
News writers, Now added woman writers to the show so they changed summer's hair, made her a protagonist and destroyed Jerry.
>>
>>44420
>su and rick and morty

ur da bes
>>
I'm going to guess that the next episode is going to be the same episode. Mark my words.
>>
File: 1486702425847.jpg (77KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486702425847.jpg
77KB, 800x450px
>>42215
thank you kind stranger
>>
>>44420

Awesome, thanks!
>>
>>44420
Thank you spain.
>>
File: 1454175164827.jpg (37KB, 620x847px) Image search: [Google]
1454175164827.jpg
37KB, 620x847px
>>44420
>>
anyone compile the video and upload it elsewhere yet? I figure some anon has enough autism to have done that already
>>
>>44517
>that's not how enjoying tv works
>so young that he can't remember a time before instant gratification/internet streaming
>doesn't even understand the concept that waiting for something makes you enjoy it more when you get it

Christ
>>
Why does AS feel the need to keep spamming this show? It's like they're trying to force people to like it as hard as AMC was doing with Into The Badlands.

I just want my Samurai Jack >:^(
>>
>>42268
Summer hated life under the federation and Rick was the only person she knew who could do anything about that.
There was some wishful thinking in the mix but she was right about that much.
>>
>>42946
Try harder, that'll show em
>>
File: 1477573969001.jpg (12KB, 240x204px) Image search: [Google]
1477573969001.jpg
12KB, 240x204px
>>44420
>>
>>44601
april fools motherfucker
>>
>>44594
>Not understanding the difference between waiting on a schedule and blueballing
>Mehhh darn kids get off of my cartoon discussion board
wew
>>
>>44517

>that's not how enjoying TV works

Wow, if you were around to watch DBZ on Toonami back in the day you'd have had a conniption.
>>
Anyone got the Meeseeks/Pokemon parody recorded?
>>
File: mfw assigned male.jpg (34KB, 403x492px) Image search: [Google]
mfw assigned male.jpg
34KB, 403x492px
>>44632
April Fools "pranks" are getting lazier and lazier
>>
>>44697
it's on adult swim's youtube channel
>>
Nine
More
Seasons
>>
File: Dipper hat.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dipper hat.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
Anyone found any other easter eggs?
>>
>>44688
I was. I don't mind watching a show an episode by the week, but it gets pretty annoying when it gets delayed by something stupid like this
>>
>They ruined Bird Person

NOT BEST BOY

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>42197
It didn't let down.
>>43246
It makes sense considering his wife left him, he probably wants to avoid the only women in his life from doing the same
>>
>>44530
>made her a protagonist

she was already getting way more screentime in Season 2 and had prominent roles in a couple episodes in Season 1
>>
>>44420
based
>>
Shut the fuck up caveman
>>
>>44767
Rick keeps a pic of retard Rick in his garage cabinet.
>>
File: tammyAttack69.webm (878KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tammyAttack69.webm
878KB, 1280x720px
>>44563
who else team /Tammy/ here?
>>
Here you go

https://vid.me/JBhQ

>>
>They said it would only be yesterday

>They wouldn't prank Toonami

>We aren't getting Samurai Jack

REEEEEEEEEEE

>They just aired 4 Fucking Samsung commercials in a row

Holy shit
>>
>>44773

Eh, its April Fools. One day out of the year. Take solace in that.
>>
General question, since I had plain taste when it was a promotion, how good was the Szechuan sauce when it was a thing?
>>
>>44794
>million dollar man treatment
>"ruined"

nah
he's gonna be exactly the same except evil
at some point rick will turn him back to normal and kill tammy/send her to the phantom zone
>>
>>42197
SO glad they killed the whole 'Rick has a tragic backstory and invented the portal gun to run away from his past' thing.

Literally every tumblr tier fanfic has been pushing this since day 1 and I'm glad the show put it's foot down.
>>
>>44563
>>44843

she looks like she'd be super hot if she lost weight, that's pretty sad
>>
The constant casual murder still doesn't work with the feel of the show.

It bothers me.

Also good for Jerry. Fuck that back stabbing bitch.
>>
>>42197
>He's a spy, blow him up
>>
>>44551
OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT!
>>
Meh. After how amazing season 2 ended, this felt pretty shitty.

If the rest if the show goes this route I might just duck out. It's clear they're not going for the tone I was hoping they would. They're under no obligation to, of course, but I'm also under no obligation to keep watching.

I dunno. After all the great character work making Rick one dimensionally evil, writing out Jerry on a whim, and resetting Beth to zero... it all rings hollow. Like this is going to be the Simpsons of Adult Swim.
>>
>>44930

>I'm gonna take a shit.
>>
>>44843

Even after the betrayal, still would with the force of a thousand suns.
>>
>Le Not my president feminists
>>
>>42404
>Actually cared about bird person
>Not just bringing them back to use them with them being the only person they know rick cares about deeply
>>
>>44688
Damn that makes me nostalgic anon

Cell Saga took like two years
>>
Did they just run the same episode twice
>>
I didn't like it, didn't like the Season 2 Premier either. I think the show is better when the episodes are, for the most part, self-enclosed.
>>
mfw my friends didn't believe me when I told them and thought I was pranking them
>>
>>44986
Seriously fuck where this show is going.
>>
>>44022
No since the show started, that was damn clear from day one.
>>
>>45005
More than twice.
>>
I liked the mannequin leg joke
because dan jerks off to a mannequin leg
>>
File: owctp.jpg (20KB, 202x179px) Image search: [Google]
owctp.jpg
20KB, 202x179px
Holy shit. This is the best season premiere I've ever seen.

I'm not even exaggerating, that was goddamn amazing. It honestly makes me worry about the rest of the series passing a bar like that. It was insightful, radical, true-to-form, and in spite of it being such a ride all over the place, it was still somehow never ran away from itself or sputtered into an anticlimax.

And it all ended with a flawless callback to the first damn episode.

That was an absolute masterpiece.
>>
>>44944
It's almost like they're looping it until they show Samurai Jack later tonight or something
>>
I feel bad for Jerry.

Beth is a fucking cunt.
>>
>publicly announce you have a whole bunch of women working on your show now after previous criticisms
>the last two prominent female characters are now Rick's bitches

Great.
>>
It was pretty good but I'm s(m)ad that no Samurai Jack today.

I don't know how do I feel about going to back to absolute status quo BUT then again the R&M formula is probably better unchanged.

Honestly I don't completively love continuity or when the show tries to get "dramatic", just give me some fun episodes man
>>
>>44840
pls no bully doofus rick
>>
>>45047
Or Dragon Ball at midnight.
>>
>>45046
>>>/reddit/
>>
ITS ALL ABOUT THE MC NUGGET SAUCE
>>
>>44954
fag.
>>
>>45054
Jerry is useless and pathetic

Honestly I wouldn't mind if they cut him out, most of his jokes are pretty shitty too.
>>
>>44990
They made it clear this episode that Rick doesn't care about anyone or anything aside from a fucking nugget sauce.
>>
I like the fact that the family itself is more involved

Especially Summer
>>
did anyone else feel that rick killing the other ricks was meant to symbolise trump draining the swamp?
wonder if show is trump supporter
>>
>AS is just going to run the same episode until tomorrow
>>
File: Loli Beth.png (102KB, 178x311px) Image search: [Google]
Loli Beth.png
102KB, 178x311px
>>
>>45054
>>45124
Beth brings out the worst in him because it's always got to be about how pathetic he is and how she can do no wrong, always relationship drama. fucking a just make me laugh, it's not hard
>>
>>43157
>What concerns me is that the proportion of shit episodes each season is going up.
I mean. We're only on the 3rd season, anon. The 1st episode of the 3rd season.
>>
>Balderdash

That's an actual thing?

I thought it was a slang
>>
>>45187
This isn't South Park. These episodes were written before Trump and his nutsack chin started campaigning.
>>
>They went back to the season 1 finale area

Holy shit
>>
You can tell the (now 50/50 m/f) writers are trying to make summer look like a strong female character
>>
>>45202
cute!
>>
>>45187

Nah. For one thing, Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland are pretty liberal. For the other thing, Trump didn't try to drain the swamp and never had any intention to.
>>
>>45240
holy fuck, ever hear of death of the author?

even if the writers didnt intend to make the show about trump, it can still be about him!
>>
>Rick ruined himself

Wow

Wat
>>
>>45202
I want Shadman to draw her getting fucked left and right.
>>
>>45202
>tfw rick probably just found a universe where rick had run away from home :/
>>
>>45314
...by making her suck Rick's cock.
>>
>>45314
I don't mind, i like summer.
>>
>>45202
inb4 shadman draws porn of her
>>
>>45345
No. Go back to pol.
>>
>>42404

This. It's moments like this that remind me why I love this show.
>>
I think Beth may have killed Jerry, that blank look on her face and how easy it is to kill people and get away with it in this show and how she didn't seem to be upset at all was creepy.
>>
Best April Fools joke ever. The reverse trolling is fucking real.
>>
Really out of of those shows they tested out a while back fucking Hot Streets is the one that gets picked up?

Jesus who the fuck is running Adult Swims now?
>>
>>45365
DELETE
>>
>>45413
how much did correct the record pay you for that one you fucking cuck?
>>
>>45463
Your /pol/ is showing.
>>
>>45447
Apollo Gauntlet is also getting picked up.
Haven't seen any commercials for the one about the villains though.
>>
>>42251
>>>/trash/
>>
File: Screenshot (445).png (501KB, 854x391px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (445).png
501KB, 854x391px
>>42197
>new rick and morty
>new starbarians

too much good
>>
>>42197
Was pretty good, I hope it stays with the same quality throughout the season
Also little Beth is cute CUTE!
>>
>>45449
What? It's freedom of speech, you fucking communist!
>>
>>45463
stop false-flagging
>>45509
stop falling for obvious false-flagging
>>
>>45314
Summer has not been ruined as a character, unlike Morty
>>
>>45413
>bringing up /pol/ for literally no reason

cancer
>>
>Did all that

>I forgot how to improvise
>>
>>45413

Stop false-flagging or responding to newfags. His spacing and typing style is full on reddit tier. Instead of saying go back to /pol/ just do >>>reddit
>>
>>45593
Yes, no reason except someone having to somehow link the episode to Trump.
>>
>>45645
Technically you could blame either side for that.
>>
So is it uploaded anywhere yet?

I don't want to jump into the stream and get spoiled by checking over and over until its replaying.
>>
>Beth and Jerry are finally getting divorced
>Morty's original family is dead via freeze ray
>The early Council of Ricks possibly killed Rick's original wife and Beth
>Rick keeps using "I've gotta shit" because he gave up his Improv training
>Rick is obsessed with Seshwan sauce
15/10
>>
>>45645
it would have been better for you to just keep your dumbass fingers off the keyboard
>>
>>45365
Can he upload from prison?
>>
>>45698
>>The early Council of Ricks possibly killed Rick's original wife and Beth
He said in the episode that he fabricated the whole thing.
>>
>>45580
>Summer obsessed with rick, for no reason
>Implying she hasn't been reduced to another Beth

Morty is the only good character in this show
>>
>>45714
u mad
>>
>>45716
I don't think so...
>>
>/pol/

I'm sorry, do you mean /po/? Or maybe /mlpol/?
>>
>>44606
show still sucks
>>44443
yeah, yeah, made a typo, etc
>>44050
Except its about """Deep""" philosphy about objectivism and worshipping greatness.
>>43888
yeah, funny how your the one crying about someone disliking what you like.
>>43858
I was literally critcising it. and yes, people can have opinions that aren't yours. it doesn't make it shitposting
>>
Rick's mind games is on another fucking level
>>
>>45698
>>Rick keeps using "I've gotta shit" because he gave up his Improv training
Well fuck, I didn't catch that.
>>
>>42197
>I've replaced your dad as the patriarch of your family
If this were an anime, Rick and Beth would start fucking and get married by the end of the season. Shouwa Genroku Rakugo taught me so.
>>
>>45747
Every other word out or Rick's mouth is a lie.
who knows how much was bullshit and how much was real?
>>
>>44601
>>44632
Adult Swim pulls April Fool pranks every year.

Why didn't you anons prepare for the worst?
>>
>>42197
Tumblr here. I enjoyed the episode, and I will be looking forward to more incest fanart. Hoping that Rick/Beth will rise in popularity.
>>
>HE WHO CONTROLS THE PANTS CONTROLS THE GALAXY

Smells like some fresh keks this season
>>
>>45967
>Rick/Beth
>Not Morty/Summer
neck yourself
>>
>>45957
The bug also specifically stated that memories could not be altered within the machine. So if it was real then Rick wouldn't have been able to change the formula.

Take your fucking pills and pay attention.
>>
Moment of truth... it's either another episode.... or Jack...
>>
Females ruined season three already.

Amazing how effective they are at ruining good things.
>>
>>45889
He wants that Mulan McNugget sauce.
>>
>>45423
Is that a reference to something? Unless it was said earlier in the episode since I joined right when Rick began swapping bodies.
>>
File: 1485760338767.jpg (101KB, 566x581px) Image search: [Google]
1485760338767.jpg
101KB, 566x581px
>>43246

DOWN THE PATRIARCHY

SLAY QUEEN
>>
>>45889
Not really.
The episode with the zigerion scammers was a good mind games episode.
This was just "i win because the script says so", there was no build up or lead-in to any of it. It was just magically solved.
>>
>>45643

>Instead of saying go back to /pol/ just do >>>reddit

What's the difference?
>>
How have I ever noticed how great Beth's tits were?
>>
>>46019
Summer wouldn't let Morty touch her, but she'd let Rick fuck her. Morty can watch, but that's it.
>>
Yo, what if he is straight up evil now because he had to keep leaving parts of himself in the people he skipped around from?
>>
>>45929
Not my proudest fap.

But definitely one of my fastest.
>>
>>46101
At the beginning Summer freaks out and goes into his lab, rearranging dead flies on the table saying "MAYBE THESE GET REARRANGED AND A HOLOGRAM POPS UP OR SOMETHING!" and Morty tells her she's being crazy
>>
>>45967
Morty x Summer is the ship for real men.

They're not even real siblings.
>>
>>46101

earlier in the episode the family is at home, and Summer gets the idea to try to rescue Rick. She goes into the garage and starts frantically messing with shit and eventually says "maybe if I arrange these dead flies in the proper order it will open his secret lab"
>>
File: 1124074487585.jpg (19KB, 406x391px) Image search: [Google]
1124074487585.jpg
19KB, 406x391px
Jesus Christ, how much ad time did Carl's Jr. and Samsung buy?
>>
>>46166
>>46252
Oh cool. Wish I watched from the start so that joke would have been even funnier. I thought it was just goofy nonsense.
>>
>>46041
But how do you even know it's because of the female writers?
How the fuck do you even come up with that conclusion?
>I don't like this, It must be because of them vaginas, I know it

If the show has a dip in quality, Dan Harmon is more to blame than anyone else.
>>
>>42197
Overdue but definately worth my time. Rick's an absolute madman and that scene where he was transfering into different minds when Seal Team Rick came in was hardcore. Not looking foward to the divorce subplot though
>>
>>46157
He probably didn't lose anything because he kept transferring into Ricks after the initial switch. So he only lost a fear, a desire, and improv.
>>
That was unexpected
>>
>>42197
>all these bakas claiming that Rick is "evil" now

He's tsundere you fools!!!!!!!!
>>
>>46322
It's just one of those SJWboogeymanfags. They think females are ruining Jack, and they're saying it's going to ruin R&M.
>>
>>46322
nah Dan is coo

justin is a fuckin sperg who self-inserts into Rick and almost ruined everything
>>
>>46322
>If the show has a dip in quality, Dan Harmon is more to blame than anyone else.

this
>>
>>42714
It's on a continuous loop
>>
>>46191
>not even real siblings

That's why the ship sucks.
>>
>>46328
It's just so fucking insane.

The ending of S2 is one of those "write yourself into a corner so deep the network has no choice but to cancel your show forever or start the next season nonchalantly resetting the status quo like nothing ever happened". Somehow the fucking madmen writers managed to make the status quo reset seem interesting and natural.

I like this new take on the show. It's honestly starting to dip into Morel Orel levels of unapologetic douchery.
>>
>that robot butler

Isn't that the same guy who did the robots in Fallout?
>>
File: 1489736030551.jpg (59KB, 597x377px) Image search: [Google]
1489736030551.jpg
59KB, 597x377px
>his backstory is that he just really wants his tendies
>rick is literally just pepe personified
>>
>>42215
I'm waiting for when they turn Bird Phoenix to the their side so he can get his revenge on Tammy.
>>
>>46322
Are you implying that the recent hires have literally nothing to do with it?

You're delusional.
>>
>>46138
Go back to tumblr you shitstain on the multiverse
>>46191
My Nigga!
>>
>>42197
It gets dull after the 4th hour and I'd like to watch Samurai Jack now
>>
>>46019
mah nigga
>>
>>46648
Actually, he wants the sauce, not the tendies you shitfuck.
>>
>>46157
No, he was always evil.
>>
Is it me or is Rick/Morty's voice kinda off?
>>
File: 1490658271016.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1490658271016.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>anytime they remind you Rick and Morty are from a different dimension
>>
>>46605
Eh, a lot of people figured on the "it'll be resolved in the premiere" route being taken.

Granted, this was certainly written better than what was expected. A lot of people just figured on Rick breaking out and finding something to turn the universe on the government.
>>
>>42197

it's trash.
>>
Animefags got BTFO but dammit, they could of at least kept Samurai Jack for tonight.
>>
>>46839

I figured either the family would break him out or the Council of Ricks would, so I wasn't all that far of
>>
>>46605
I still hate how much they had to cut the third season of Moral Orel. If season 3 had the same number of episodes season 2 had with that progression and heavy change in tone then it would have been GOAT.
>>
Very good episode, satisfying breakout plan/execution. Some meaningful callbacks, funny gags, clever/fun designs. My appetite is whetted for more.
>>
>>46857
Everyone was literally Rick rolled.
>>
>>47008
Yeah, I agree. It was better than I expected.

I'm wondering where that pickle/comic con scene went.
>>
Do the women they hired just write for the female charachters?
>>
Showing Cronenberg Jerry was a way to remind the viewers that Jerry actually is capable of developing a spine and becoming a manly motherfucker, but only after he has lost almost everything in his life to Rick. The episode ends with Jerry losing his family to Rick, losing everything he has built. Now this Jerry can begin his journey into becoming the survivalist badass we know Jerrys are capable of becoming, after Rick has taken everything from him.

He's going to be coming after Rick for this. He's going to become Rambo-Jerry.
>>
>>43819
No, its a throwback to the first episode. I dont get why everyones suprised by Rick's psycho behavior all of a sudden
>>
>>46665
I didn't feel any kind of difference from this episode to the past two seasons. Everything is in character, except maybe the Cronenberg Smiths, but that's understandable, considering they are in a Cronenberg'd world.
>>
>>44840
Jerry cleaned out the garage and put his yard tools back up so that's his.
>>
Who drops the bomb that kills loli Beth /cock/?
>>
>>47152
that's way funnier
>>
>>46973
Blame that on whoever in the network went gaga over the super dark tonal shift and demanded EVERYTHING be dark as shit.

Thank god the special brought back some of the whimsy.
>>
>>47161
Rick...
>>
wait is this a new R&M episode?
>>
File: wojack angry.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojack angry.png
9KB, 205x246px
surprise surprise the episode is fucking terrible. why did we need an extra hour of this shit instead of jack. Im actually legit butthurt
>>
did they air the episode twice or something
>>
>>47161
If Rick wasn't lying about fabricating the memory, then it was that Rick he turned away.

Though why they would destroy his life for opting to be a normal man is pretty nonsensical.
>>
So good I wanna watch it again instead of Jack haha
>>
>>45580
True. Why they decided to try to make Morty edgier and more cynical in Season 2 is beyond me. Maybe they were trying to attempt some character development, where Rick is rubbing off on him for the worse, but they didn't really do anything with that. He just kinda became try hard and sophomoric, like one of the writers thought "Man, Morty is woke af senpai". All at the expense of his naive innocence, which was meant to serve as foil to Rick.
>>
>>46031
The restaurant wasn't the memory part of his brain
>>
>>47290
>Though why they would destroy his life for opting to be a normal man is pretty nonsensical.
Because ricks are petty vindictive cunts who hate to see any version of themself be happy?
>>
No, it started to air from 8 to now. APRIL FUCKING FOOLS!
>>
>>47290
That's the same thing that confused me.
Might be explained later or it might just have something to do with what universe the black wearing Rick came from
>>
>>47290
My question is, if that really happened, how is Beth currently alive?

Unless he went to a dimension where Beth lived.
>>
>>47207
The special was great, it had everything that made the show special. I miss moral orel and i really want another show to be like it.
>>
File: 1458406499143.jpg (18KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458406499143.jpg
18KB, 640x640px
WHY BOTHER AIRING THE SAME EPISODE TWICE

ESPECIALY WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SAMURAI JACK RIGHT NOW
>>
>>47415
Most of the Council seemed happy enough, in their circlejerk.
>>
Remember not to given any Jackfags any (You)'s
>>
Evil Tammy is sexy.
>>
>>47522
>WHY BOTHER AIRING THE SAME EPISODE TWICE

Bro, this is like the 6th time it's aired. It's on a loop until midnight.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-01-20h18m01s226.png (472KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-01-20h18m01s226.png
472KB, 854x480px
Swole Summer turns me on for reasons I just can't figure out.
>>
>>47617
Do you think Jerry ever hit that?
>>
>>47082
Why do people think this? It's such a weird assumption to make.
>>
>>47671
Hit his daughter?
>>
>>47322
>Maybe they were trying to attempt some character development
That's exactly it. That point is brought up in nearly every Rick and Morty thread.

Everyone would have bitched and moaned if Morty had stayed the same. "Bluh bluh how can he see all the things Rick has shown him and still be innocent bluh bluh".
>>
>>46839
But exactly. I was expecting something stupid like Pickle Rick nonchalantly breaking out of prison, and the new government leaves for some contrived reason.

Here, Rick straight up takes down a galactic government and an interdimensional government over the course of a few hours. I just can't imagine how it must have felt to be in the writing room when they came up with this ridiculous fucking scheme.
>>
I MISS THE BURPS
WHERE ARE TJE BURPS
>>
>>47709
In their world he's the only human man left.
>>
>>47522
April fools!
>>
>>47744
Try paying attention.
>>
>>47503
Shame it wound up being a huge cocktease of what they wanted for the next season; Orel's granddad coming back to his family and seeing the shitshow he had made of his son and the effects it was having on his grandchildren.

And I'm guessing the creator must have had a falling out with the network given that Frankenhole vanished not long after.
>>
>>47763
Aren't they the only humans in general? That's the zombie world,right?
>>
>>47671
I know I would
>>
>>47724
Well it's nothing entirely new, a lot of stories like that are done. This just did it in a 22 minute timespan, while flicking shit at the usual clichés of such plots and how they often hinge on idiotic people conveniently doing shit that helps the hero.
>>
>>47476
>>47470
>>47161

he said it was fabricated m8s
>>
>>47290
Isn't it obvious? The council wanted Rick to create the portal gun one way or the other. The first option was to give the formula to him, the second option was to force him to figure out the formula himself.

Once he was in the multiverse he'd be easier to track and incorporate into the Council of Ricks.
>>
File: 1125176915361.jpg (63KB, 417x393px) Image search: [Google]
1125176915361.jpg
63KB, 417x393px
>>47724
>ridiculous fucking scheme.
>Wants Rick to turn into a pickle and escape a maximum security intergalactic prison

Nigga, you stupid.
>>
Time for Rick to explain how much he likes that fucking sauce

Anybody old enough to actually remember that sauce?

He's Fucking right cause I know
>>
>>46819
Morty's voice has always occasionally sounded like a Meeseeks voice. Rick's felt more season 1-esque, especially with the ending.
>>
>>47961
But he can't improv
So most of it was real, just the code was a virus
>>
>>47936
It's just how neatly the whole thing is done. They could have not given a shit and still made everything make sense, because Rick is basically a bored god, or they could have gone full emotional autism and made everyone start crying like it's an episode of Steven Universe, but instead they went the distance with this episode.
>>
IM DRIVEN BY THAT FUCKING SAUCE MORTY

FUCKING MULAN TERIAKI
>>
>>48044

the reason he can't improv was because bugman didn't have enough room in his brain for it, the fabricated memory happened before
>>
>>47974
I was expecting something straightforward, a token "okay look we fucked up with the S2 finale okay let's get back to the real show" moment that'd cut right back into Rick and Morty action.

The fact that they went with something more dynamic and dramatic says a lot about what they want to do with Season 3, and that excites me.
>>
>>43360
>dumbass really doesn't believe at the end of season 9 he's going to get his nugget sauce
>>
>>48093
IT'S MY ONE ARMED MAN, MORTY!
>>
>>43246
Rick is too intelligent to give a shit about love anon.
>>
>>48049

You know what, I hope Jerry doesn't come back. There's no point. We had like fifty "Beth and Jerry reconcile" episodes already and I'd rather he went off to do his own thing, even if we don't see it.

At this point it doesn't even matter if his fake memory is real or not.
>>
I like how animefags got cucked out of Super and Jack and the only start off is Videl getting the shit beaten out of her by a roided up russian.
>>
>>47522
Samurai Jack was actually cancelled again. They actually paid for an entire season but only aired it up to today as an incredibly elaborate and expensive prank.

Just kidding! It will air right after midnight when April Fools no longer applies. Then we'll get a new episode of Robot Chicken where Seth Green uses toys to burn the rest of the episodes they ordered, the actual master prints with no copies, so you'll never see the rest of the season. Then Mike Lazzo will come on air to tell us he's bringing back Aqua Teens under a new title.
>>
In case you guys didn't notice

Toonami General is exploding about no Jack and DBZ
>>
>>45140
They made this clear episode 1
>>
>>48196

JUST LIKE 6 SEASONS AND A MOVIE WITH COMMUNITY RIGHT

WHY DON'T YOU MAKE #9seasonsnuggetsauce INTO THE NEXT BIG HASHTAG
>>
I chuckled once the entire episode it seems like im going to drop the show afterall
>>
>>44954
I think it's just give-and-take. I promise, if they had kept up with a softer, gentler Rick, that would ring far more hollow. They need the back-and-forth to balance things out and keep us guessing. I was unsettled by the last scene in the garage, but it was a callback to the last scene of the Pilot which was also pretty unsettling, so I think it works.
>>
It begins again.
>>
>>44986
>>45030
what the fuck are you autists even talking about??
>>
>>48239
To be fair, most of the ones in season 1 were the original universe Beth and Jerry.

And really, it seems hard to imagine that they won't have Jerry return. Hopefully, Justin will stop with the timid bitch shit and just let Jerry either man up and gain some level of respect from Rick, or at least a backbone that lets him stand up to his father-in-law without backing down for the 100th time.
>>
>>48239
I'm tired of Jerry and Beth episodes, but at the same time S1 Jerry (before his S2 flanderization) was a nice balance to the cast. He did for the family what Morty does for Rick and Morty.

At the same time, that Jerry's long gone. Of course now that he's out of the main cast they can kill him off at anytime, and I can't help but wonder if we'll see him become an awesome badass only to see him nonchalantly killed at the end of the Season as a last "fuck you, you Stockholm Syndrome-ass retard" to Beth.

I feel like the fake memory was too on the nose to be real, but the general outline would have worked well for Rick as a character.
>>
Why is Jerry such a cuck?
>>
>>45056
Beth was always Rick's bitch. And Summer was only obsessed with finding Rick because she knew he was the only one who could help kick out the Federation
>>
>>48288
Why are people bitching about Dragon Ball? Subbed versions of Super are available all over the place. And who fucking cares about DBZ at this point? It's been in re-runs for like the last 10 years.
>>
What're the odds Rick's origin actually involved another Rick speaking to him?

Think his haircut is canon?
>>
>>48093
It's fucking szechuan you dolt!
>>
>>48630

it was a fake origin story, remember
>>
>>48630
probably not, but Diane is actually ricks grandmother I'm betting.

If rick was actually cheerful before, no clue
>>
Rick says the memory was fabricated

Was it really?
>>
>>48502
He's not a cuck, he's just such a beta it practically makes real life betas look like competent shits.
>>
Has his drool always spilled over the place and I didn't notice, or did they try something new this episode?
>>
GIVE ME MY JACK YOU FUCKING HACKS
>>
File: rick_morty_4.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rick_morty_4.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>
GIVE THE MAN HIS SAUCE, MCDONALD'S
>>
File: file.png (4MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 1280x1707px
>Dipper Morty
>>
>>48716
Only when he's excited.
>>
>>48702
they had to fool the government, some of the details were probably bathed in truth
>>
>>48690
So Rick says. We know he has a number of closets with skeletons in them.

He's just happened to decorate some with party hats and others are smeared with filth to mock them.
>>
>>48684
He calls it "Mulan Szechuan Teriyaki" at one point in his rant at the end.
>>
>>45314
Summer had an episode in both the previous seasons where she stood up to Rick. Arguably those were more "strong female character" moments. This episode was just all about her trying to get Rick back to save Earth
>>
>>48733
I hope the popularity of this show with normies brings it back.
I never had the chance to try it.
>>
>>48748
neat
>>
You can see the shitty writing this season and all the behind the scenes drama. They literally retconned the finale of last season in 1 ep.

THis is always a sign of shit to come
>>
>>48726
That just seems too unnecessary an "act' if he were lying. I think that's close to what happened, but he fabricated elements to ensure he could sneak in the virus code. His wife and Beth probably did perish in some kind of accident.
>>
>>45425
I don't think any of the casual deaths in this show ever take place on Earth. Except for the parasites but they definitely had it coming
>>
>All this week at 10

What
>>
>>42671
Because the sauce is a metaphor for a deeper underlying issue
>>
>>48726
So my guess is that the Rick that visited Blue pants rick is actually the Rick we are following.
>>
>>48726
I like "younger" Rick, his hair is nice.
>>
>>48702

Rick says a lot of shit.

The thing is that Morty has no idea about any of that memory shit. There was no reason for Rick to say any of that except to affirm it to himself.
>>
>>48906
Re-runs.
>>
>>48844
They didn't retcon anything, they RESOLVED the finale plot element in one episode instead of it being stretched out over multiples.
>>
>>48869
>That just seems too unnecessary an "act' if he were lying

Why? What if his actual origin is completely unemotional and he just added the tragedy to keep the alien's attention?
>>
S8 commercials over and over and over again

WOAH
>>
>>45750
She wanted to rescue Rick to save Earth from the Federation, had nothing to do with feels
>>
>>48957
Yeah, I enjoyed the episode but I was kinda hoping that the resolve would at least be a multipart episode
>>
>>42197
I'm wondering when the crowd jerking off to feral beth's hairy pits is going to stop by.
>>
could they not afford to pay chris parnell?

is that the reason for the sudden leave?
>>
>>48844
They retconned it because it was trash, anon.

What was the alternative? A season of Beth and Jerry learning to love again under a galactic regime while Morty has whacky hijinks with his new alien pals? Summer brings home an alien chad episode? Occasional cuts to Rick being tortured/sobbing/shanking other inmates?

They wrote themselves into a corner, and then wrote themselves out of it in an entertaining way, against all odds. This should give you hope.
>>
>>48994
Don't forget to buy some Carl's Jr. too.
>>
>an evening of Reddit and Memey
>no Samurai Jack

It's shit and I hope this season flops.
>>
>>48844
Dont be a foggot, I get you wanted Samurai Jack, but stop pretending this episode wasnt a great comeback for R&M
>>
>>48947
So reason why he hates himself and other Ricks is that one of his other selves murdered his wife and daughter? Wow that's...messed up
>>
So what happened to the miniaturized Rick and what ever else they previewed with him in prison?
>>
>>45580
>>47322
I think Morty 2.0 is the better foil, Rick needs someone standing up to him and questioning him otherwise he'd be way more of a Marty Stu than he already is
>>
>>48988

The alien wasn't paying attention. The Mulan sauce was so good it distracted him.
>>
>>48882
>I don't think any of the casual deaths in this show ever take place on Earth

In this very episode there were tons of deaths as Jerry was crawling home from work. Also in the episode with the giant heads a bunch of people died. There are probably more examples but that's off the top of my head.
>>
Why did Rick keep insisting Jerry turned him in?
>>
>>47840
Cronenberg world.
>>
>>49063
It was a made up story. It's the reason why he was able to make the virus since it wasn't a real memory.
>>
>>49141
To get Beth and everyone else to support him and turn on Jerry.
>>
>>47840
Cronenberg world
>>
>>48916

But our Rick doesn't give a shit about other Ricks joining the council. More likely he was blue pants Rick, then he murdered the other Rick and took his family and that first interaction is why he always hated the council
>>
>>49141
He didn't.
>>
>>49040
They're doing it because it became boring watching them rehash the same arguments about their marriage. It makes sense
Also I don't think budget as an issue considering this episode had a fairly noticable upgrade in animation quality
>>
>>49048
>Carl's Jr. finally deciding they'd had enough criticism about theeir sexy lady commercials

honestly who do they think they're fooling
>>
>>49233
>>49141
You know, I don't recall jerry every threatening him with that. I think the idea that there will be multiple rick-gets-out-of-jail episodes of varying degrees of mindgame is credible.
>>
>>49230
Yeah but it would explain why he is so unhinged and hates other Ricks.
>>
>>46116
I get what you're saying but I think it was well-written enough that it makes sense in-universe. I think the frenetic pace and the amount of shit they had to accomplish with this one made it harder to see.

Basically, the ideas was, Rick turned himself in knowing that he could subvert the Federation's interrogation techniques with the virus, and so his plan all along was to try to overthrow the Federation from the inside. It was a pretty big stroke of luck that he got to subvert the Council of Ricks at the same time, though
>>
>>49328
>keep status quo
>except jerry

k
>>
>>47617
i hope we get lewds of buff Summe
>>
File: 1491100585131.jpg (102KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491100585131.jpg
102KB, 900x506px
>>42197
Get the fuck out of my time slot.
>>
>>46041
This episode was significantly better than the worst episodes of the first two seasons.
>>
>>42714
https://vid.me/3Ljb
>>
>>49354
Rick's hate each other because they're all a threat to their own existence.
>>
File: Bunny (YOU).gif (40KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny (YOU).gif
40KB, 500x412px
>>42946
here (YOU) go
>>
>>49141
Because Jerry was the one who first suggested they turn Rick over to the government.

Besides, Jerry isn't much better for the family. He's weak most of the time and the only good he does is give Beth someone she can lord over.
>>
>>49357
That's a fair assessment. It did feel REALLY fast paced for how much shit happened.
>>
>>48748
What if those morties are twins?
>>
>>47617
>Tribal Beth
>No other males left on the planet that's aren't related to her thanks to Rick's serum
>In the very unlikely occurrence some human male did survive it's the only chance of survival for humanity where it won't be an incestual genetic fuckup
>Teenage sexual tendencies suppressed over years of fighting monsters finally comes to boil
>It's not even love, it's instinct at that point
>Passionate, wild, bareback sex where she can be as loud as she wants
>Leglocks you in, taking no chances
>One session isn't enough as her sex drive surpasses anything else now
>Once one pregnancy is finished another soon begins
>Beth and Jerry take care of their grandchildren, just happy to see their daughter is helping humanity
>>
I'm actually suprised at how much I'm able to keep watching this entire 4 hours
>>
>>46041
fuck off so hard with your bullshit dude.

You're allowed to not like this episode. Hell, you can even think women aren't funny/creative. But the amount of mental gymnastics you had to go through reading your bullshit gender politics into an episode like this is STAGGERING.
>>
>rick randomly goes on an insane tangent
>divorced so we get less Jerry
>whole plot of season 2 finale vanished in less than an episode
>the fucking blitzkreig pacing

4/10

its community all over again
>>
>>49141
>>49233
>>49333
Jerry tried to convince the others to turn Rick in in the S2 Finale. It's what prompted him to turn himself in.
>>
>>42197
didn't like it that much,

honestly felt off, don't like that Beth and Jerry are getting divorced, feels forced.

I hope the next episode begins with everything reset.
>>
>>46665
With what? The episode was fine, and even if it wasn't, there have been bad episodes since the first season.
>>
WHOSE STUPID NOW BITCH
>>
>>45924
>Rick says "this is where it begins and ends" when he goes to Mc Donald's for the dipping sauce
>Episode ends his journey to get that sauce

>Rick asks for the high level password but gets interrupted
>Later makes a joke about getting in without a password
>>
>>49463

You know what, that makes me think about what could happen to Beth. Like I really don't give a shit about her really, but having her have that emotional shock when she realizes she can't lord over Jerry anymore, Morty is too jaded to give a shit at this point, and Summer is just kinda there, will be good.
>>
>>49141
Because he called in the Po-Po as Jerry.

Which is why he was getting promotions.
>>
>>46322
>>46415
Check out these guys and their hilarious opinions.
>>
>It's another "Morty bitches and turns on Rick but Rick doesn't give a shit and puppeteered the whole thing"
>>
>The new episode of jack is airing in tajikistan
ANY /co/mrade or /ck/ friend from tajikistan?
PLEASE STREAM OR UPLOAD IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
RECORD IT
>>
>>49560
No, what prompted him to turn himself in was an elaborate plot to get NUGGIES
>>
>>49333
He did turn himself in using Jerry as his alias

https://youtu.be/T0Q8KNA60LQ?t=19m19s
>>
PICKLE RICK
>>
>>45698
>Morty's original family is dead via freeze ray
Jerry was fine getting defrosted. I mean, yeah, they could still die from being frozen for so long, but it could also work by cartoon physics where being frozen is all it takes to preserve someone. They could be like cavemen for the future Cronenburg society!
>>
>>49659
He wanted the sauce, not the nuggets.
>>
>>49588
>Morty literally so stupid he thought he actually shot Rick
>>
>>49625
More like Morty will give her shit if she steps on his feet, and Summer has been jaded slightly that she will call out Beth on her dependence issues.

Hopefully Beth will finally wise up.
>>
>>46031
Not him, but you misunderstood. Just because he can't alter his memories, that doesn't mean he can't alter his imagination to include superficial memories.
>>
I have always enjoyed Rick and Morty. /co/ is just terrible and hates anything popular.
>>
>>49639
Check out this autist and his boogeyman theories.
>>
when ricks body gets shot in the head when rickteam six he has human and robot parts in his head also you can see ricks dongle in the flash when he escapes the simulation thing
>>
>End of S2 is Rick having a private introspective moment, no ones around so we assume its genuine
>Apparently Rick just never gave a shit and wanted to collapse the government

Not sure how I feel about it but I'm expecting a throwaway line that explains it away at some point
>>
I'm willing to bet the Seshwan sauce being discontinued is what prompted Rick into his crazy adventures, holy shit it would be
>>
>>48702
For the last time, it was fabricated. The bug said he can't alter memories. If that had really happened, he wouldn't have been able to write that virus that let him escape.
>>
>>49755

She won't.

Beth is a domineering drunk who projects her insecurities onto other people. She welcomed him back despite being a drunken shitshow at the wedding and then watching the earth turn into alien hell because of shit he did. Beth is too far gone to ever actually stand up for herself.
>>
File: E B I G.png (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
E B I G.png
60KB, 300x300px
>haha I love reddit and god isn't real, only fucking idiot retards believe in religion :)
>I fucking love back to the future it's the most epic film ever made and queen is so fucking epic too, bohemian rapsody is the greatest song ever made :)
>>
Does the creator of R&M like Carla Jr's THAT fucking much
>>
>>48828
Maybe they'll bring it back to promote the live action Mulan.
>>
File: shy.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shy.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>50014
wat
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 212x238px
>>42197
> main rick's whole motivation for making the portal gun was to get dipping sauce
> he never wanted to rule the world let alone the multiverse
> he just wanted to be a family man
> council of ricks killed his family as a result for not conforming
> mfw

at least he got his revenge.
>>
>>44659
>waiting an extra week is blueballing.
You must be a huge bitch to be around when your favorite shows take seasonal breaks.
>>
>>49888

>collapse the government

The truth is, he wants Jerry Fucking gone because he doesn't want his daughter to end up like his wife

The fact that he backstabbed him doesn't help
>>
>>50014
>if I act like a retard, it'll prove my assertion that the show caters to just this one site

Whoa there, kiddo. You's blowing minds!
>>
Fucking hell I caught the last part of it flipping through channels. It'll be on replay later on right?
>>
File: Rick and House of Cosbys.png (1MB, 928x779px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and House of Cosbys.png
1MB, 928x779px
These were good rick and mortys
>>
>Jack not airing tonight
WELP
>>
>>44773
As opposed to any other holiday? You might have another delay come the 15th. Ratings are pretty weak around Easter.
>>
>>50064
Not really. They just loved the fat fucking check Carl's Jr. wrote them to make that ad.
>>
Why doesn't Rick just make a better sauce?
>>
File: screencap.jpg (67KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
67KB, 960x540px
Why did rick wink at beth at the end of the episode?
>>
>>45021
kinda was the point of this.
>>
File: 1280101788125.jpg (18KB, 476x359px) Image search: [Google]
1280101788125.jpg
18KB, 476x359px
>>44843
nasty
>>
Why didn't Rick just collapse the government last season?
>>
>>46290
likely part of the April fools. One year they ran the same single add all the way to midnight.
>>
>>42946
Justin, shut the fuck up and be happy for once
>>
File: thnkeuphor.png (143KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
thnkeuphor.png
143KB, 411x411px
>>50364
>>
>>50435
He had no reason to until the Federation killed his friends and Jerry tried to turn his family against him.
>>
>>50364
Considering the conversation it could be that he knows Jerry's departure is more meta than natural writing.
>>
>>49141
Last episode of season 2, Jerry tells the family they should turn Rick in, Rick eavesdrops from underneath in the ice cave
>>
>>45747
The best lies are built on grains of truth
>>
YOU CUNTS WANTED RICK AND MORTY AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA FUCKIN GET IT
>>
>>50492
hey don't post that
>>
>>46744
So he's an /a/ shitposter?
>>
>>50492
Keep crying, kid.
>>
>>43021
He doesn't want just some szechuan sauce, he wants the mcdonalds mulan szechuan sauce.
>>
>rick is driven by a desire for nuggets sauce
>on the same day that /ck/ and /co/ are merged

POTTERY
>>
>>50014
Dan Harmon, co-creator of the show, is actually a vocal defender of religion.

writers =/= characters
>>
>>50014

But Rick started praying right when he thought he was gonna die.
>>
>>49141
he said Jerry turned ON him
>>
File: Shark.jpg (101KB, 900x726px) Image search: [Google]
Shark.jpg
101KB, 900x726px
>>45747
In fairness we do know the Rick we are following isn't the original 137 Rick. Beth and Jerry make it clear in Season 1 Rick has only been in their lives for a year and Rick left his wife and Beth when she was a teenager. Yet in Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind when Remote controlled Rick is digging through his head he has memories of baby Morty and taking care of him. Later in S2 Get Schwifty we see that Birdman has a photo of Rick with a baby Morty he seems happy to be around. Mix all this in with his willingness to die to keep Morty alive and it makes it clear that neither this Beth and family at the start of Season 1 is his original family.
>>
>>48916
Nah, Rick doesn't care about other Ricks and I don't see him willingly killing other Beths like that much less if they were kids.

>>48869
Didn't he say it was the day he lost "her", not THEM, considering little Beth also gets vaporized here.

That said that event couldn't have happened like that since Rick abandoned his wife and his daughter and we know Rick's wife at least lived long enough for them to have a shitty relationship with her (unless it was another Diane and Beth).

But still Rick was always a jerk and I don't think he turned into a jerk because of one incident I think it probably built up for a long time, he probably was already fucked up when he met his wife.

What makes me curious to know is if she really looked like that and if her name was really Diane.
>>
>>49040
>>49328
What is Jerry's VA leaving the show? or is it just Beth and Jerry being divorced?
>>
>>42251
Honestly, I expected worse, since they fired all their original writers due to that union thing and replaced them with people from Dan's social circle and random strangers (literally with Dan offering someone a job as writer via twitter, who got fired from SNL for making fun of Barron Trump)
But it can as well be a carryover from the last season, where the old writers were involved, just like the first episode of the second season was a carry over from the first season.

It could still take a huge dip in quality after that, though
>>
>>51083
You also had that Twitter slip where they ask the writers if Rick succeed to kill himself at the end of Auto Erotic Assimilation would anyone know and the writer said "No Beth would have just thought he ran away like her mother did decades prior"
It implies something is up.
>>
>>42197
At this rate I don't even think they'll ever resolve why Rick is the agent of organized chaos.
>>
I'm really happy that Morty went back to his home universe. I wish they did more with that though.
>>
>>44228
>Must be why there's so much conflict among the female writers
There's conflict among the female writers?
>>
>>51083
What if smart evil Morty is the series Rick's original Morty? What if Rick thought he was dead and abandoned him?
>>
>>51449
rumors and speculation at best. The writers room had a big deadlock issue that was attributed to the seasons huge delay.
>>
>>51496

why was he killing all the other Ricks instead of going straight for him?
>>
>>49830
You're half right.
>>
>>51083
The conveience for the writers of having characters who constantly hop between realities and dimensions, of which there are infinite, is that nothing ever has to be canonically related to itself.

Like the episode with the Jerry day-care, there's no guarantee (and in fact it's even hinted at) that they bring back the wrong jerry, or that we weren't even following the same Rick and Morty from the beginning of the episode.
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.