[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /cock/ time to settle the debate once and for all. Who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: vs.jpg (159KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
159KB, 1024x576px
Okay /cock/ time to settle the debate once and for all. Who's the better cook. Aunt May or Ma Kent?
>>
>>32535
Alfred.
>>
Definitely Ma Kent. Aunt May only has wheatcakes under her belt.
>>
Ma Kent.

Aunt May is just some big city jezabel. I bet she can't even sew.
>>
>>32535
Whose the one that can make poison cookies the eater will be unaware of, again?
>>
File: 1qrg45.png (1MB, 581x900px) Image search: [Google]
1qrg45.png
1MB, 581x900px
>>32535
This all entirely depends on whether or not Aunt May is going to drug me.
>>
>>32648
>making bad food that can kill you
>better cook
Anon, come on.
>>
>>32648
Aunt May >>32672
>>
File: the weak should fear the strong.png (3MB, 1554x869px) Image search: [Google]
the weak should fear the strong.png
3MB, 1554x869px
>>32687
Chameleon claimed it was pretty good.
>>
>>32672
>>32741
>arsenic
But cyanide tastes like almonds.
>>
>>32614
Alfred makes shit tier waffles though. How the hell do you fuck up waffles?
>>
>>32820
>>32614
And his sandwiches suck somehow. /ourgals/ would do laps around that fag.
>>
File: EAT THE GODDAMN WHEATCAKES.jpg (45KB, 315x237px) Image search: [Google]
EAT THE GODDAMN WHEATCAKES.jpg
45KB, 315x237px
>You don't have to tell me what happened last night, you just have to eat these wheatcakes.
>>
File: 1396718-supervsspider__9_.jpg (127KB, 900x662px) Image search: [Google]
1396718-supervsspider__9_.jpg
127KB, 900x662px
>>32535
>Implying they wouldn't join forces to create a truly epic meal for their loved ones while sharing stories of Ben and Jon.

Maybe Martha could even get that Wheatcakes recipe out of May.
>>
>>32820
>>32841
He makes some killer nachos though
>>
>>33007
>Aunt May/Ma Kent team up.

>This will never happen because Quesada is a moron.

Now I'm sad.
>>
>>33007
>Spidey, old friend-- I don't think anyone's ever been righter!
CYCLOPS BTFO!
>>
File: super bros.jpg (203KB, 1000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
super bros.jpg
203KB, 1000x1335px
>>33087
>Both sides acting like idiots during Civil War

>Spider-Man was the only moderate who was in the right consistently.

>Both sides acting like idiots during Civil War II

>Spider-Man was the only moderate who was in the right consistently.

Spidey is usually in the right on most issues in a world where everyone is a bumbling retard.
>>
>>32535
Isn't it kind of established that Aunt May isn't a very good cook, only Peter likes her cooking?
>>
We all know that Aunt May's only claim to fame are her wheatcakes. /cock/, do you know what a wheatcake actually is? It's the pancake's weak, inferior cousin. Here's the recipe, straight from Aunt May's kitchen cupboard, if you don't believe me:

>Mix together:
>- 1 cup buckwheat flour
>- 1 cup sifted whole wheat flour
>- 2 teaspoons double-acting baking powder
>- 1 teaspoon baking soda
>- 1 teaspoon salt
>In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups buttermilk and 2 teaspoons molasses, then set aside.
>Add to the four mix:
>- 2 beaten eggs
>- 1/4 cup melted butter
>- the buttermilk/molasses mixture
>Whip 2 egg whites until stiff (but not dry!), then fold them into the batter gently until blended. Don't overmix!
>Cook on a greased hot griddle or frying pan, until small bubbles appear on top. Then turn pancakes over, and cook until bottom is lightly browned. Serve hot, with butter and maple syrup.

To their credit, this does sound EXACTLY like the sort of "fun" health food a concerned auntie would make for her sickly, frail little nephew, who has a whole host of dietary restrictions. Like taking watermelon slices, putting grapes on top and calling it "fun pizza" or something.

I mean, I'm sure it's perfectly edible and everything, but you know it can't compare to the hearty, rib-sticking farmhouse meals that Ma Kent made.
>>
File: aunt may.jpg (2MB, 1280x3970px) Image search: [Google]
aunt may.jpg
2MB, 1280x3970px
>>32640
You are so wrong.
>>
>>33532
>Implying Aunt May is mortal.
>>
>>32799
She didn't actually poison him. She just tranqed him.
>>
>>32799
And arsenic tastes bitter, which is why poisoners use small doses over time.
>>
>>33265
If only he was that smart when dealing with his personal life.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.