[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's gonna happen to the Samurai Jack thread once the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: SamuraiJack.png (169KB, 430x245px) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiJack.png
169KB, 430x245px
So what's gonna happen to the Samurai Jack thread once the episode airs? I assume that this board dies at midnight, but Samurai Jack airs at 11, that barely gives any room for discussion
>>
>>27642
>airing

aren't they on hiatus?
>>
Isn't the upcoming episode about getting eaten by a monster? That sounds like it would fit the hybrid board.
>>
>>27677
No the schedule was just busted at that point. New episodes still happening every week.
>>
File: sam.png (93KB, 849x238px) Image search: [Google]
sam.png
93KB, 849x238px
>>27677
>falling for the memes
>>
>>27696
SJ truly predicted everything
>>
>>27696
True, but at 12:00AM, /cock/ dies and /co/ is reborn. I assume that all the threads get deleted
>>
>>27724
Isn't this grammatically incorrect?
Like shouldn't it be
>Jack works with an assassin, bent on his destruction, in order to escape the creature who has swallowed them whole.
also those spoilers make me reee
>>
>>27749
Gee gee gee baby baby lasted like 3 days but that's partially because moot is a lazy faggot, dunno how Hiro is going to do it.
>>
>>27763
Yours is better than what they have, but no commas at all would be the best and still perfectly clear. Theirs implies that the assassin is bent on his destruction in order to escape.
>>
>>27825
The panda eats, shoots and leaves.
>>
>>27642
/cock/ new fag here.

Is the new Samurai Jack any good?
>>
>>27895
It's a new season, not a reboot, and yes.
>>
>>27895
Absolutely fantastic, and I say that as someone who think that the original series is good but a little overrated.
>>
>airing your food

Cook that shit right away, senpai. Why leave it hanging?
>>
>He thinks people don't crossboard

It's likely that most of /ck/ already watch it.
>>
>>27895
It WAS good. But now they plan to shoehorn in this new love interest. Things aren't looking good.
>>
>>27870
>no Oxford comma
The panda eats, shoots, and leaves.

pleb
>>
>>28474
>new love interest
whut
>>
File: IMG_0172.png (594KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.png
594KB, 1136x640px
We can combine Samurai Jack with /ck/ if we order a delivery
>>
>>28569
Read the reply chain, it'd ruin the joke if I did that.
>>
>>28474
Go away /v/.
>>
>>28474
>Love interest
You realize that Jack and Ashi can work together without being romantically involved, right? Jack and the Scotsman worked together without ramming each other in the ass. Gendy's former works have shown he is totally fine and able to create male and female teams where no one is even mildly interested in romance.
>>
>>28770
This exactly, if he didn't make Lance and Illana fuck he's not going to shoehorn it into Jack, especially when there'd be creepy undertones to doing so
>>
>>28770
>Jack and the Scotsman worked together without ramming each other in the ass

>he hasn't read the leaked script for their reunification
>>
>>28639
what thiccness would you like sir
>>
>>29214
Moderately but not too much
>>
have any page where i can watch the episode cant seem to find it
>>
>>27749
The very fastest would be once the last timezone enters 02.04, but these things usually stay up a little longer so that more people get to experience it.
>>
>>27642
What's the best food to eat while enjoying Samurai Jacku?
>>
>>27642
/co/ will be back the way it was before the merge, this board is just a copy of co and ck threads merged together and the real co and ck are hidden/frozen
>>
File: like your so totally welcome.png (100KB, 280x304px) Image search: [Google]
like your so totally welcome.png
100KB, 280x304px
>>29631
asian food, bruh
>>
File: Brent.png (307KB, 654x475px) Image search: [Google]
Brent.png
307KB, 654x475px
>>29776
I miss Brent
>>
>>28474
>now
Did you watch the first episode? Is this really a shock for people?
>>
>>29696
I know, but that means the Jack thread will get deleted

>>29600
>02.04

Go back to Europe
>>
File: IMG_0239.jpg (146KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.jpg
146KB, 1200x630px
>>27642
Let's instead talk about the about the food in the show.
>>
>>29869
Go back to America?
>>
>>28908
Well, how about you show it to us to make yourself right.
>>
>>28474
>Complaining about speculation.

Kek.
>>
File: aku sth peftei.png (345KB, 623x577px) Image search: [Google]
aku sth peftei.png
345KB, 623x577px
>>29804
>yfw Brent Worthington is his actual name
>>
>>29776
dude fuken eating chicken fried rice while watching samurai jack
whats some top tier asian food /ck/
>>
File: Jack7.jpg (38KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jack7.jpg
38KB, 650x500px
Does somebody have Concept art in high quality?
>>
>>29947
I didn't know i needed this.

>>31093
This, please.
>>
How many hours left until the episode airs?

As an Europoor it's impossible to find any information on this.
>>
>>29869

Mods can migrate whole threads from boards if they want. They can send the jack gen to normal /co/
>>
>>31274
about 8 more hours...
>>
>>27909
>>27921
What the fuck?

You guys actually like this "John wick 2: the cartoon" crap that they reduced Jack to? What about it gets you?
>>
Anyone have MEGA's for the first 2 episodes?
>>
>>31465
I like that the story's taking the patterns of the first four seasons (Jack destroying Aku's bots and bounty hunters forever to get to time portals that Aku inevitably destroys. All while Jack gains notoriety) to their logical conclusion and having Jack deal with it. I like that this darker direction still keeps to the core of the series and that it all still feels like Samurai Jack, even despite taking full advantage of the new TV rating. Aesthetically I'm pretty pleased with the art direction, animation quality and production values in general, lots of good choices all around, even if it isn't perfect.

As a fan since the premiere movie I'm pretty satisfied, myself.
>>
File: EXTRA THICC.png (240KB, 333x750px) Image search: [Google]
EXTRA THICC.png
240KB, 333x750px
>>29214
>>
File: Jack1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jack1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>31465
>>31465
>John wick is bad
I like how they decided to go with the show.
It interesting to see Jack in this degenerate form, him trying to grasp to his sanity and being a man who just tired of his life.
I want to see how will he get out of this, how will he not only return to norm but also surpass his previous self.
>>
I hope adult swim doesnt fuck with Samurai Jack of all things tonight.
Especially after last year's cop out
>>
what's that in bong hours?
>>
>>31846
4 AM
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (316KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
316KB, 500x375px
>>31801
i thought yesterday was the joke?
do they really keep doing it till 12am?
>>
>>32018
Most of the time they never do anything outside the midnight to 6am on the 1st.
>>
>>31977
thanks!
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.