[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why did Ruby go full retard and risk everything for Sapphire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: blue rock.png (72KB, 2000x2750px) Image search: [Google]
blue rock.png
72KB, 2000x2750px
So, why did Ruby go full retard and risk everything for Sapphire when the only thing at stake was Sapphire losing her physical form for a few weeks? Are rubies the special needs class of gems?
>>
File: IMG_1386.png (101KB, 610x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1386.png
101KB, 610x525px
>>95403029
Hornyness makes a person do alot of crazy things anon
>>
>>95403029

because Ruby didn't have future vision, and didn't know that Sapphire would simply lose her physical form and reform a few weeks later. Ruby likely thought that Sapphire would be shattered.
>>
Rubies are probably mass created to make more sapphires. they're also a brute class so there's no use for an educated grunt that's only made for fodder. That's why they're all incompetent (except for that ruby with the gem on her navel of course)
>>
Sapphire was suicidal and only Ruby cared. it was his mission to protect her after all.
>>
File: 1502343891525.png (384KB, 498x466px) Image search: [Google]
1502343891525.png
384KB, 498x466px
>>95403872
>his
>>
The rubies weren't standing close enough to overhear her conversation with BD.
>>
>>95403774
It's not like the Crystal Gems had been shattering anyone throughout the war. They didn't even touch those Rubies they poofed. Ruby was just mad they were going to poof that icy sapphy snapper.
>>
>>95404101
I think by that point they'd allegedly shattered a fucking diamond.
>>
>>95404133
That makes sense, but that just begs more questions about the series in general. Why would the CG's kill a diamond and not other gems?
>>
File: 1486793891286.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1486793891286.gif
4MB, 344x203px
>>95403931
they're genderless so I'm not wrong or right.
>>
>>95404532
> genderless
> still believing that tired Tumblr meme when all gems are referred to as she
OK buddy
>>
>>95403029
The Gems are for all intents and purposes just normal women like 90% of the time. They abandoned any sense of otherworldlyness when Pearl went full lovesick lesbian for that Pink Girl
>>
>>95404767
Sacrificing yourself just for a cute grill is something that a man would do, to be honest.
>>
>>95403029
Rubies are the pennies of homeworld. Diamonds & other superiors just grab a bunch for whatever purpose & drop them back off in the take-a-ruby, leave-a-ruby tray.
>>
>>95404459

to take out a leader would do massive damage to the morale of the solders, and possibly break their will to fight.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.