[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daredevil left one of his girlfriends in a mental asylum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2650892-milla_4.jpg (2MB, 1125x1813px) Image search: [Google]
2650892-milla_4.jpg
2MB, 1125x1813px
>Daredevil left one of his girlfriends in a mental asylum and forgot about her

Justify this
>>
>>95401846
She looks mental to me m8
>>
>>95401846
Typhoid Mary.
>>
File: 1505263848838.jpg (104KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1505263848838.jpg
104KB, 600x1000px
>Girlfriend
Literally what annoys me more than anything about Daredevil comics. She was great. She got fucked to death by Brubaker, but that's fine too. The story surrounding it was awesome. The shit that annoys me is she's not been brought back or fixed or anything.
>>
That was his wife.
>>
>>95401846
What's he supposed to do? They've got the facilities to treat and take care of her, he doesn't.
>>
>>95402013
He's friends with people that can break reality with their butt-cheeks. She's also a comic book character, so any number of reasons could fix her.
>>
>>95401993
Not familiar with DD very much, that's not her girlfriend? also how'd she go mental anyway?

>>95402042
Mate, its comics but people still die from Aids and cancer so don't expect too much, I mean look at Johnny Blaze's wife who got turned into a demon but was killed off panel along with their children and was just mentioned they're in heaven now or someshit.
>>
>>95402042
Except Marvel hates married couples though he did divorce her while she was crazy, which nips that problem in the bud.
>>
>>95402119
>Wife
Read Bendis' Daredevil
>Crazy wife
Read Brubakers Daredevil

>>95402119
>but people still die from Aids
Read Kevin Smiths Daredevil
>>
>>95401846
No one but Bendis ever gave a damn about Milla. You could tell that Bru was itching to broom her the second he came on board.
>>
>girlfriend
That's his wife. Pretty sure they're still married too.
>>
>>95402359
Nope, divorced after Lady Bullseye manipulated him into fucking Dakota North, so she could take pictures and send them to her parents, who strong-armed him into divorcing her so they could get full custody.
>>
Comics are fucking dumb.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.