[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they'll ever do an episode addressing the rampant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Bojackhorse.jpg (32KB, 284x288px) Image search: [Google]
Bojackhorse.jpg
32KB, 284x288px
Do you think they'll ever do an episode addressing the rampant pedophilia in Hollywoo's child celebrity culture?

I'm honestly surprised in 4 seasons the idea has onky been brought up once in the form of a quick gag.
>>
They want to to keep their show, you know.
>>
>>95399042
It's a Netflix show though
>>
>>95398985
No its going fuck drumpf and fuck white people next season
>>
>>95398985
Fuck off, /tv/.
>>
>>95399592
next season cant come fast enough. I remember how much people were whining that was gonna be this season and extremely upset when it wasnt because it didnt fuel their victim complex
>>
>>95398985
no because a lot of the time when they point out huge problems in society they end up just resolving it with a "yeah but that's how it is, what're you gonna do" moral.
>>
>>95399737
>yeah but that's how it is, what're you gonna do
So just like in real life then?
>>
>>95399625
I liked how it ended on a more positive note for Bojack for once. Did anyone tell him to fuck off in this season?
>>
>>95400164
I didn't here fuck but the dads wanted him gone
>>
>>95398985
actually they had an episode close to that. it alluded to bill cosby. it was the first or second season and there was a tv produce or something that raped a few people and he got away with it because of his status in the media and diane tried to expose him but it didn't work.
>>
>>95400451
*bill cosby or roger alles*
>>
>>95399737
You expect a cartoon to offer concrete solutions to society's deeply ingrained ills?
>>
>>95398985
Sarah Lynn was molested by her stepfather.
>>
Why do you think ((((they)))) would ever allow that?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.