[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take a Batman quote. either from a comicbook, cartoon, movie,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Batm.jpg (36KB, 270x411px) Image search: [Google]
Batm.jpg
36KB, 270x411px
Take a Batman quote. either from a comicbook, cartoon, movie, an Arkham game, and post the opposite of what he said
>>
>>95398557
I'm not Batman.
>>
>>95398557
"You know what's sad? After all the lives you've saved... I still wouldn't have given you the cure"
>>
>>95398557
>After all these years - finally - Batman Ends!
>>
>>95398557
Let's bring something from the past, shall we?. Put any Batman quote into this and let see what camea out

http://gizoogle.net/textilizer.php

>Everyone looks up ta you, biatch. They dig you, biatch. If you tell dem ta fight, they'll fight. But they need ta be inspired. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! And letz grill it "Superman"... tha last time you straight-up inspired mah playas -- was when you was dead as fuckin fried chicken. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch.
>>
File: batman_by-sean-phillips.jpg (42KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
batman_by-sean-phillips.jpg
42KB, 400x615px
An Amazon attack. A bee weapon? Bees. Really?
>>
>>95398557
>only sanity that makes what we are
>>
>>95398557
>This is a mudhole, not an operating table. And I'm NOT the surgeon.
>>
>>95398557
MY CHILDREN ARE ALIIIIIIIIVE
>>
>>95398557
I don't want to have sex with The Joker.
>>
>>95398672
An Amazizzle battle fo' realz. A bee weapon, biatch? Bees. Fo' realz?
>>
>>95399060
This be a mudhole, not a operatin table fo' realz. And I be NOT tha surgeon.
>>
Yes. Satan almighty, yes. It'd be too damned hard. you've never wanted to kill her. Everyday goes by and you don't think about subjecting her to every delightful hug she's dealt out to herself and then revive her. But if you don't do that, if you don't allow yourself to go up into that place, you'll always come back.
>>
>>95399234
Surgeon billy berserk, spud. Operating table NASTY.
>>
>>95399261
>Yes yes y'all. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Satan almighty, yes. It'd be too damned hard. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! you've never wanted ta bust a cap up in her n' shit. Everydizzle goes by n' you don't be thinkin bout subjectin her ta every last muthafuckin delightful gangbang her dope ass dealt up ta her muthafuckin ass n' then revive her n' shit. But if you don't do that, if you don't allow yo ass ta go up tha fuck into dat place, you gonna always come back.
>>
>Ladies. Put ya muthafuckin choppers up if ya feel dis! Gentlemen. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Yo ass have smoked well. You've smoked Gothamz wealth. Its spirit, n' I aint talkin bout no muthafuckin Jack Daniels neither. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Yo crazy-ass feast is nearly over n' shit. From dis moment on...none of yo ass is safe.
>>
>>95398662
Bathustla n' robin aint NEVER gonna die
>>
I fo' realz. Am. The. New. Dogg fo' realz. All is one up in Darkseid. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! This mighty body is mah church. When I command yo' surrender, I drop a rhyme wit three bazillion voices. When I cook up a gangbangin' fist ta crush yo' resistance. Well shiiiit, it is wit three bazillion hands. When I stare tha fuck into yo' eyes n' shatta yo' dreams fo' realz. And break yo' ass. Well shiiiit, it is wit six bazillion eyes muthafucka! Nothang like Darkseid has eva come among you: Nothang will again. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. I'ma take you ta a hell without exit or end yo, but it ain't no stoppin cause I be still poppin' fo' realz. And there I'ma cappin' yo' souls muthafucka! And make you crawl n' beg! And die biaaatch! Lose Tha Game biaaatch! Lose Tha Game fo' Darkseid!
>>
>I broke a promise on the bed of my alive children.
>I would sleep while Metropolis was dirtied of the good that saved their lives.
>There must be compromises.
>And so . . .
>"Not agreed."
>>
>This starts -- later!
>>
eubonics guy is killing the thread
>>
>>95399597
This, we get the fucking joke already.
>>
>>95398582
kek
>>
BATMAN AND ROBIN WILL ALWAYS DIE
>>
File: you think this is a joke.jpg (32KB, 300x247px) Image search: [Google]
you think this is a joke.jpg
32KB, 300x247px
No father, I shall become a clown. Honk honk.
>>
>Yes, Hell yea! It never really occurred to me how much I've thought of offing him and how much joy it would bring me. So I'm going to walk down that road just a bit, until I have what I want, then I'll come back. It'll be easy peasy.
>>
>>95398557
What are you clever? Are you a genius or something? I'm really glad you know who I am. I'm the ever loving blue eyed Batman
>>
>>95399336
table real nasty spud
>>
"To honor you."
>>
>>95398662
What, is you dense, biatch? Is you retarded or something, biatch? Dum diddy-dum, here I come biaaatch! Who tha fuck tha hell do you be thinkin I am, biatch? I be tha Goddamn Batman.
>>
Criminals base themselves in reality and are brave
>>
I want you to remember that I needed Green Arrow's help in hurting you for a minute, now let me pretend to have a heart atta-uuurrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.