[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the villains go away in the Incredibles universe? I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why did the villains go away in the Incredibles universe? I can see the superheroes following the new laws and being concerned about getting sued, but I'm sure the villains wouldn't care about any of that.
>>
>>95385196
Maybe the government actually has good prisons that can actually hold super-villains.
>>
>>95385259
Or they Year-100'd the fuck out of them.
>>
>>95385196
I imagine its like the Megamind situation; without the hero to oppose you, to challenge you, the world is just there for the taking without any sort of gratification. Heroes were forced to retire, and thus victory was stolen from them
>>
>>95385355
I'm probably gonna go with this, seeing as how some Heroes complained that the Villains would go into a monologue. You don't go into a monologue if you just want to wreck something.
>>
According to the background stuff Incredibles already had a universe that was cool with heroes killing.
Gamma Jack routinely killed his villains and was still liked.

So if they turned on the heroes, I imagine it was worse for villains.
If a supervillain shows up the mundane police force/government doesn't have superpowers that allow them to risk subduing them nonlethally. If you show up and start destroying buildings their only recourse is to blow your brains out with a sniper or aim a tank at your deathbot's open cockpit. So after open war was declared it'd probably be in most their interest to just hang shit up and try to stay hidden.
>>
The Government probably got the more discreet heroes to walk them.
>>
No fun in being a villain if you can't fight heroes.
>>
>>95385196
I always assumed Syndrome wasn't just killing heroes.
>>
>>95385196
The government probably stopped playing fair and just started murdering them. Syndrome is just one guy, and even he developed a sure-fire way to kill supers in a few years. The gov probably has a fuckload of bright boys working for it.
>>
>>95385499
Gamma Jack had better be the new villain.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.