[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to think Recess takes place in a timeline where the Cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: recess.jpg (55KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
recess.jpg
55KB, 625x415px
I like to think Recess takes place in a timeline where the Cold War partially escalated, hence the stray lines like "That's how we're gonna beat the commies!" and "I say we tell Finster he's a communist!"

Also accounts for why, in this world, the public school system is run like a military branch (perhaps their whole government is like that), and why the students are trained in drill formation.
>>
>>95368223
What?
>>
>>95368256
Have you seen every episode?
>>
>>95368223
Let's take this shit another step further.

Recess is set in the Fallout universe during the 2000s of that period.
>>
>>95368421
>Vince's brother Chad was invited to work at Wes-Tek
>Gretchen's studies on retro-virus based genetic augmentation would later form the basis of the FEV
>TJ, falling into a bit of an angry emo-state after failing to form a decent political platform to run for president begins writing The Silver Shroud as a 'real hero' to surpass Senior Fusion.
>Gus' son, followed in the family's footsteps and eventually rose to the rank of General, ultimately being the one to order the Nuclear attack on China after mistaking a car accident on the freeway for a Communist Chinese attack
>>
>>95368421
In the movie, there's that giant laser meant to change the Moon's orbit.
>>
>>95368223

You know you could've just bumped the older thread on page 6.
>>
>>95368393

Ive seen a number of them but I can't say I recall much in the ways of geo political discussion
>>
>>95368535
weren't me bruh
>>
File: Prussia school system.png (1MB, 1196x3316px) Image search: [Google]
Prussia school system.png
1MB, 1196x3316px
>>95368223
>Also accounts for why, in this world, the public school system is run like a military branch (perhaps their whole government is like that), and why the students are trained in drill formation.

No, that's just the American School System in general or A.S.S for short.
>>
>>95369313
>it's the germans fault that amerifats are retarded
TOP LEL
>>
File: funny.jpg (80KB, 410x613px) Image search: [Google]
funny.jpg
80KB, 410x613px
>>95370540
Yes... just a joke anon.
>>
>>95368421

Fallout series takes place in the year 2150+
>>
>>95372172
The war started and ended in 2077, he is talking about the time countries were hovering their fingers over the big red fuck shit up button.
>>
>>95372518
>China invades Alaska in the winter of 2066, causing the United States to go to war with China and using Canadian resources to supply their war efforts, despite Canadian complaints. Eventually the United States violently annexes Canada in February 2076 and reclaims Alaska nearly a year later. After years of conflict, on October 23, 2077, a global nuclear war occurs. It is not known who strikes first, but in less than two hours most major cities are destroyed. The effects of the war do not fade for the next hundred years and as a consequence, human society has collapsed leaving only survivor settlements barely able to eke out a living in the barren wasteland, while a few live through the occurrence in underground fallout shelters known as Vaults. One of these, Vault 13, is the protagonist's home in Southern California, where the game begins in 2161, 84 years after the war.

Meh, you're probably right, I just figured he though Fallout took place in the 30's
>>
File: IMG_2037.png (141KB, 287x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2037.png
141KB, 287x277px
>>95368223
>Tfw Recess and Hotline Miami share the same timeline.
>>
>>95368421
Computers are far too advanced in Recess for that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.