[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when the johnny bravo reboot will suck worst then th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: johnny.jpg (115KB, 1077x830px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.jpg
115KB, 1077x830px
>tfw when the johnny bravo reboot will suck worst then the new power puff girls

https://cynicnomore.com/2016/04/13/cartoon-network-to-reboot-johnny-bravo-in-2017/
>>
>>95366694
Its going to fail badly, specially since it will probably get SJW dipshits writers and storyboarders.
>>
You know, even if it was in the hands of liberal sjw types, this show could still be good because at the end of the day the lesson of the show was to not be a stupid jerk who treats women like objects
Problem is, modern writers are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad at writing such things without being hamfisted and overly preachy instead of jokey and subtle.
>>
File: 1312305513075.jpg (41KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1312305513075.jpg
41KB, 704x400px
>satire blog
git dee foock out
>>
>>95366694
>Satire blog
>April of last year
You're so stupid I wish this was real just to upset you.
>>
>>95366744
The original's not exactly a full-throated endorsement of pickup artists. The entire joke was that he's a dudebro manchild that actually doesn't know the first thing about sex or romance and that his shitty approach to interacting with the opposite sex never works and just gets his ass kicked. It's always been "SJW" and that was the whole point.

Not to mention that the whole article is fake and anyone that believes this because some random blog posted it is a fucking moron.
>>
File: tremendous.jpg (54KB, 544x348px) Image search: [Google]
tremendous.jpg
54KB, 544x348px
>>95366694
heh... I really want to see just so I can watch how JB handles modern PC culture.

Honestly, I'm just glad CN is doing SOMETHING with their old properties.
>>
>>95366694
I had a dream about a Johnny Bravo reboot once.
Johnny goes to college and meets his old nerdy friends there. They convince him to start playing MtG because he can meet nerd chicks. They go to a tournament in the desert and Johnny ranks pretty high and gets a few dozen phone numbers from nerd girls. They travel back and Johnny pulled out a guitar and started playing music. The nerds decided to form a band with Johnny. Everything goes well and nothing terrible happens.

I even remember the lyrics to his song, as stupid as they were.
"Everywhere I go
No one seems to know
My name is Johnny Bravooooo
The king of rock n roll
And I think it's high time we change that."

I think a 13 episode season would be adequate.
>>
fake news
>>
>>95368180
Johnny becomes a MtG champion and then a rock star, reconnects with his old friends and finds out the secrets to dating. I'd watch that
>>
>>95368180

>They go to a tournament in the desert and Johnny ranks pretty high and gets a few dozen phone numbers from nerd girls.

Was Velma there?
>>
>>95370005
Sounds appropriate
>>
every episode is about Johnny dating a sheboon who manages to outsmart him with the powers of feminism and yasqueenslay instead of Johnny failing due to his incompetence and overblown ego
>>
>>95366694
> SJW PC Johnny Bravo

How would that even work? He's a white fucking male.
>>
>>95367037
>Honestly, I'm just glad CN is doing SOMETHING with their old properties.

It's illegal to desecrate the dead, you know?
>>
>people are still fucking falling for this
>>
>April 2016 on a satire news site

No
>>
>>95370218
I mean that crowd should already love JB shouldn't they? The whole premise of the show was just fragile white male chauvinist ego getting blown out day after day after day, legitimately lives with his mom and has a smartass girl scout sidekick

Surely they don't need to change anything
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.