[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to check out friday night YTV >8:00- 10:30 - Percy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ytv.png (193KB, 645x567px) Image search: [Google]
ytv.png
193KB, 645x567px
>decide to check out friday night YTV
>8:00- 10:30 - Percy Jackson & the Olympians
>10:30 - 1:00 - Percy Jackson & the Olympians
>1:00 - 3:30 - Percy Jackson & the Olympians

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>95362886
Every kids' channel seems to be like that now.
>>
>>95362886
It's cheaper.
>>
>>95362886

You know like 12 years ago, I would have been watching InuYasha right about now.

man i feel empty right now.
>>
>>95362914
>>95363653

It sucks that we don't have many new cartoons coming out, particularly late night teen ones like Clone High which I think was Canadian, but why can't they just show old cartoons instead of this crap? Back in 2010 or 2011 they started rerunning the whole ReBoot saga at night but that only lasted a month or two.
>>
>>95364156
Clone High is Teletoon, not YTV you moron.
>>
>>95364243
That's not very Canadian of you, friend.
>>
>>95364323
Canadian stereotypes actually baffle me. Americans are so much friendlier.
>>
>>95364156
Running old cartoons only gets you so far (just look at Telethon Retro). These channels' learned that it's more lucrative to air broader, family-friendly content, which is why they keep running Just For Laughs Gags every night for the last 8 years.
>>
>>95364352
Retro was a terrible idea from the start, though.
It also helped ruin the original Teletoon channel.
>>
>>95364352
Yeah but Percy Jackson back-to-back-to-back?
>>
>>95364352
>These channels learned that it's more lucrative to air broader, family-friendly content
No, they learned that it's more lucrative to import cheap shit from the US, regardless of demographic.

(Well, actually they didn't learn that, they were just permitted to do it after years of complaining that their billions in profits weren't enough because they actually had to spend money on Canadian talent.)
>>
>>95364441
Movies are the perfect filler, man. First airing is premiere, second airing is for people who turned in the middle of the first and missed the beginning. Third airing's for the West Coast.
>>
>>95364551
>Third airing's for the West Coast.
Except most of these channels have separate feeds, dumbass.
>>
>>95364495
Well it certainly worked for channels in America. And of course, leafs see, leaf do.
>>
>>95364593
Yeah but at least Americans can still get jobs out of it, even if the shows are shit. Canada's real unemployment is astronomical because of libertarian shit like this.

(And work visas to the US are almost impossible to get, especially in this industry.)
>>
>>95364571
I was joking but you get the idea.
>>
File: 1500138291734.jpg (9KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1500138291734.jpg
9KB, 280x280px
>>95362886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rxuZkVYsWI
>>
>>95364347
Canadians are polite if you don't mix provinces. Or natives.
>>
>>95365019
No, I meant just between neighbours and shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.