[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT thread: Characters who could be removed from the show they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Todd.jpg (71KB, 360x405px) Image search: [Google]
Todd.jpg
71KB, 360x405px
ITT thread: Characters who could be removed from the show they're in and everything would still remain exactly the same.
>>
>>95361953
Jabba the hup.
>>
>>95361953
But anon! There wouldn't be le random comedy!
>>
I was gonna say Meatwad but then I remembered without him they can't use the danger cart
>>
Todd exists to highlight the overall loneliness of Bojack and also show his habit of ruining things in his own life out of fear and pushing people away before they have the chance to leave him first. I'm pretty sure they explained that. Dumb ass.
>>
>>95363796
You're a dumbass too. Half the funny shit Shake does and says is directed at meatwad because he can't do anything back unless it's funny.
You know? If you guy's actually thought about any of this stuff instead of just assuming you're smarter than anyone who has ever written a show you might even get something done.
>>
>>95363890
>Todd exists to highlight the overall loneliness of Bojack
He only spoke to Bojack twice this season and doesn't even hang out with him anymore
>and also show his habit of ruining things in his own life out of fear and pushing people away before they have the chance to leave him first.
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>95361953
So how about this for a thread? What are things in /co/ media that you understand but everyone else just dont for some reason?
>>
>>95363438
aka the best thing about Bojack
>>
>>95363995
Shake would obviously find another outlet for his anger. He did it before if I recall correctly.
>>
File: Momo.png (103KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Momo.png
103KB, 400x400px
>>
>>95364045
>He only spoke to Bojack twice this season and doesn't even hang out with him anymore
Yeah, because he got sick of all the destructive and self destructive shit Bojack does. Like the Rock Opera.
>What the fuck are you talking about?
Literally the entire plot of the show. Don't act like you're that retarded. Ahhh fuck it. I know you are. His ralation ship with Todd, Prince Carolyn, Diane, Mr. Peanutbutter, The Owl lady and the list goes on. And yeah. it's not always fear per se. But his Oscar nom and roll in the movie are both prefect examples of that.
>>
>>95364229
Was I the only one who genuinely liked his story in ToBSS?
>>
>>95364212
Well the would be a different show wouldn't it?
It's like saying that you could replace Carol because the neighbors on the other side of their house could still be a straitman foil to their antics.
>>
>>95361953
Princess Celestia, sadly
>>
>>95364525
>Yeah, because he got sick of all the destructive and self destructive shit Bojack does. Like the Rock Opera.
So he has no point in the show anymore. Glad you agree.
>Literally the entire plot of the show
Again, what the fuck are talking about? You're proving to me that he does not need to be there because the other characters are doing well to serve the role he only had in the first season and Bojack spends more time with the rest of the cast than Todd at this point so again why does he need to be there anymore other than what this anon stated>>95363438
>>
>>95363890
>Todd exists to highlight the overall loneliness of Bojack and also show his habit of ruining things in his own life out of fear and pushing people away before they have the chance to leave him first.
That's what most of the cast does and season 3 and 4 proves that he doesn't need to be there for that to happen so effectively Todd can be written out of the show and everything will remain the same since his retarded drama with his "girlfriend" went nowhere and his asexual bullshit is the weakest element of the show
>>
>>95361953
Why do I get this feeling /co/ gets mad that BoJack isn't 100% drama when the show has always meant to be half comedy, half drama?
>>
>>95365040
Personally I don't find Todd's arcs too funny. Kind of feels like the writers don't really know what to do with him
>>
>>95364817
You better leave, buster. You're lucky I'm not barneyfag.
>>
>>95365040
If you don't remember the first half of Bojack S1 was fucking dreadful and the reason why people stuck with the show was because of episode 11. The show's humor has improved a lot since then but people are more engaged with with characters than how funny they're being and its to the point where whenever they do episodes centered solely on comedy its pretty jarring (episode 7 of this season felt that way) that it can turn people off. That being said if it was centered around drama all the time it would get really repetitive and while Bojack is improving the rest of the cast seems stuck in a rut that all you can is just expect something bad will happen regardless and the writers don't really seem to know what to do with Todd anymore so lets just hope they don't reset to status quo in the next season just to stay a float.
>>
File: carl.jpg (24KB, 446x337px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
24KB, 446x337px
>>95364604
>carol
>>
>>95363995
Are you fucking autistic
>>
>>95365040
Maybe if the comedy in Bojack was actually funny people would start to care more about it.
>>
>>95364596
I liked it. Almost cried when I was a l kid
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.