[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never seen a single episode because I've always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: invader-zim-featured.jpg (156KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
invader-zim-featured.jpg
156KB, 970x545px
I've never seen a single episode because I've always been turned off by the fanbase. Is it worth getting into? Do the deviantart flashbacks ever go away?
>>
>>95360338
It's not horrible, the halloween episode was worth watching at least, and in general, it has some funny moments. I borrowed the dvds from a friend and marathoned it, all in all, a positive experience.
>>
It's definitely worth a watch.
>>
>>95360338
its a fun cartoon
>>
its a good cartoon with stupid fans

everyone has known this since 2003
>>
>>95360338
It's a fun time. It looked like it was getting some DEEPEST LORE towards the end, only for it to die before it could come to fruition. If you like dark humor give it a watch.
>>
>>95360338

There's a reason why people say it's a good cartoon but the fanbase is cancerous as shit. Even the creator is sick of the fans

Watch the whole thing, you'll enjoy yourself
>>
I watched it during it's original run and liked it well enough, but I'm afraid to go back to it now. It probably doesn't hold up.
>>
>>95360338
>is it worth getting into?
most of the humor is an either you love it or you hate it think, even tho most of it isnt anywhere near as obnoxious as most people who like to cherry pick would ake you belive
You dont have to enjoy the humor to like it tho because it has really cool fight scenes and chase scenes and sci fi shit and cool looking ships and yhe characters are great and it really works and it isnt your usual gendy or cal arts shit
>>
>>95360521
>its a good cartoon with stupid fans

Same could be said about a lot of popular cartoons on /co/.
>>
It's worth watching for the art and animation alone. The show has one of the most distinct color palettes you'll ever see in a western cartoon.
>>
>>95360338
It's worth a watch. If your into it the commentary on the dvds is pretty based.
>>
The show was good, the comics are better
>>
>>95360338
It's pretty great, depending on how well you can put up with Gir's gratingly unfunny ramblings in favor of the infinitely better visual gags and jokes of the rest of the cast.
>>
>>95360338
>caring for fanbases
>caring for fanbases
>caring for fanbases
>>
>>95360338
Season 1 is pretty fun. Stay away from the incomplete Season 2. It's dogshit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.