[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Dan Harmon, Your shows are shit and look ugly as sin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Dear Dan Harmon,

Your shows are shit and look ugly as sin. Please kys.You're a fat, unfunny fuck.

Sincerely,

/co/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7rhBiiAFo0
>>
>>95359805
Don't speak for me, faggot.
>>
>>95359805

Fuck off.
>>
1st season was okay honestly. Wish Seeso hadn't crapped out. it was cheap and getting comfy to watch monty python or kids in the hall at night was best.
>>
Harmon Quest was pretty good.
Dont even trip dog.
>>
>>95359805
Harmonquest was great, I'm sorry you hate fun.
>>
>>95359805
>complains about fucking HarmonQuest of all things
>posts link to second season trailer anyway

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>95361082
>Wish Seeso hadn't crapped out

wait, the channel's already dead?
>>
>>95361152
Yeah whoever owned it didn't want to continue with it even though the people who created it had been telling them it would take more then a year to get established since these things don't just boom over night.
>>
Who was the best Guest Party Member and why was it Han Jodgman?
>>
>>95361146
Maybe it's like MonHun threads on /v/ where it's apparently criticizing Monster Hunter games but it's really a covert discussion thread
>>
>>95359805
Fuck off I just finished marathoning it. Shits comfy. What are you gonna do about it faggot?

>>95361206
He was good but Middleditch was my favorite. I get having comedians and funnies but having someone who really knew what the fuck they were doing was a great change in pace.
>>
>>95361274
>having someone who really knew what the fuck they were doing was a great change in pace.
They need to get Vin Diesel
>>
>>95361243
> covert discussion thread
I think I get what you mean, but where advertisers, sometimes paid, sort of... promote a product, shilling it if you will
>>
>>95359805
Literally the only watchable D&D adventure on the web, get fucked OP.

And I'm not hating on D&D, it's fun to play, but watching other people play trying to be funny is usually boring as fuck. Harmon Quest should be commended for overcoming that.
>>
>>95359805
Spencer is a scumbag and I'll be happy when he's dead.
>>
>>95361817
My only complaint is the revolving guests. Like no matter what you know they're going to be railroaded out at the end of the episode, it'd be better if the entire cast was dedicated.
>>
>>95361965
Jeff Levy please stop posting.
>>
>try to have an RPG session
>one or two clowns ruin it with their bad knockoff Dead Alewives routine
>>
>>95361817
Have you listened to the Adventure Zone podcast? Top /comfy/
>>
Can I get a link to somewhere I can watch Season 2???
>>
>>95359805
However, I disagree
>>
Thanks for reminding me OP. Just watched first two episodes of the new season. Your shilling is very effective
>>
>>95359805
>knockoff Pathfinder
yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>95359805
Ham Quest was great, get fucked OP
>>
>>95361206
Tech Powers.
>>
Watched the first episode.
Wtf I love Gillian Jacobs now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.