[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened with Star Wars Rebels? Compared to Clone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 564615416416945145141.jpg (57KB, 612x543px) Image search: [Google]
564615416416945145141.jpg
57KB, 612x543px
What the fuck happened with Star Wars Rebels? Compared to Clone Wars it is complete trash I mean early Clone Wars was kinda weak but even during Clone Wars lowest points it blows Rebels out of the fucking water. I gave Rebels to much chances since I thought it would end up getting better over time like Clone Wars but I was sorely mistaken. I thought since the season 1 finale was actually kinda good and we were gonna get to see Ashoka and Rex again would redeem the show. However what ended up happening was another season of boring filler until we got to the action packed interesting finale. I highly doubt Rebels will be able to redeem itself with the coming 4th season.
>>
>>95358210
The writers got that sweet Disney money so they didn't have to try anymore
>>
>>95358210
>Compared to Clone Wars it is complete trash
Your kind is just as bad as the Genndyfags.
>>
File: 546164616456151.png (161KB, 422x357px) Image search: [Google]
546164616456151.png
161KB, 422x357px
>>95358340
Tell me one good thing about Rebels has over clone wars go ahead tell me. Is it the reduced animation budget? Horrible writing? Useless side characters like Ezra,Sabine,Zeb ,and Chopper? How about completely wasting the renegade clone trooper idea? Or the epic final confrontation between Obi-Wan and Darth Maul was completely side tracked by Ezra and Choppers sand people adventure.

Ill even go as far as say the fucking Clone Wars movie is better than Rebels.
>>
>>95358424
Thrawn.
>>
>>95358424
I am sorry, but that is an argument I cannot "win". No matter what I say, you will retaliate with paragraphs of bullshit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvwNgtAR8cE
>>
>>95358210
Star Wars can survive no matter what now because of Disney, so why bother putting in the effort?
>>
>>95358458
You mean

>hey star wars nerds LOOK WE REMEMBER THE EU
>>
>>95358424
Music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydIaUx84HWs
>>
>>95358498
He brings up a good point Rebels would be an alright kids show but at the same time it tries to hype itself as this show for everyone yet fails miserably at it.
>>
>>95358666
That would apply TCW too, anon.
>>
>>95358497
how is it bullshit when its fact? You didnt tell me one good thing Rebels has. Maybe Kanan and Hera but thats kinda it.
>>
>>95358824
It's just /swg/ shitters who actually defend rebels
>>
Clone Wars was overrated trash
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.