[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Priest has repeatedly complained about only being asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Since Priest has repeatedly complained about only being asked to write black characters until recently, has there been any female writers that have complained about not being able to write a male-led book and only being asked to write female characters?
>>
no they love that shit
>>
>>95358025
I've seen a lot of female readers complaining about it, does that count
>>
>>95358025
No, females know they can't write male characters without feminizing them so they mostly stick to women

It's different with Priest because he can write men of any race
>>
>>95358025
It's not a complain but Shea Fontana has said she want to write Batman. She's the writer of DC Superhero Girls, Wonder Woman and a issue of Justice League.
>>
>>95358025
I would totally have an orgy with those lovely ladies. what was the question?
>>
>>95358025
>10 women
>20 chins
>>
>>95358196
and likely just as many plastic penises in their purses and bags.
>>
>>95358196
>10 women
>40 holes
>>
>>95358025
Would totally fuck Becky Cloonan and Babs Tarr as both are sexy as heck would hatefuck Meredith up the arse for her shit Wonder Woman run get a titwank from Bennett and a blow and hand job from Gail Simone and finally have a weekend of swinging with Amanda Conner
>>
>>95358362
>40 holes
Vagina, asshole, mouth, and...
>>
>>95358643
>he doesn't know about the fourth hole
>>
>>95358116
Provable nonsense; it's not even misogyny since your comment was likely simply stupid bait

>>95358120

Women wouldn't tend to complain - I think Simone is the only one who has gotten to regularly write males although I'm sure there are others since I hardly never read Marble.

>>95358643
Nose? Since he has a teeny peen?
>>
>>95358643
Ears desu
>>
>>95358723
There's good fiction writers that can write good male characters, they just don't work in the comic industry. All the female comic writers are SJW trash pushing an agenda alongside their homosexual allies.
Honestly, they don't even do that good a job with female characters, it all comes across as bad dialogue from a shitty WB show. Gail Simone is the best of the bunch and I'd rate her as "average".
>>
Most creators won't complain like Priest because they're afraid of losing their jobs but he doesn't really care because he doesn't need comics.
>>
>>95358643
The knife wound after I'm done with them.
*tips fedora and teleports behind you*
>>
>>95358120
Wanting to write batman or superman doesn't count.
A woman needs to want to write aquaman or flash or something.
Did any chicks ever write fir hellblazer?
>>
>>95358643
Urethra
>>
>>95358847
This.
At best you can express interest in certain male characters.
>>
>>95358116
Women tend to fetishize alpha males, if anything.

Men written by women tend to be cartoonishly masculine.
>>
>>95359139
Not sure about that, I remember Gail Simone's Bane being a retard and a faggot
>>
>>95358891
Denise Mina did a short shitty run right after Mike Carey
>>
>>95358891
>>95358891
Yes, Denise Mina wrote a run, and it is usually ranked among the worst Hellblazer runs
>>
>>95358025
Women shouldn't even write women.
>>
>>95358891
>Wanting to write batman or superman doesn't count.

Seriously, everyone wants to write them. Same reason so many NEW SO DIVERSE characters happen, they want that name recognition to cash in on an easy audience and guarantee more success than a new character would get.
>>
>>95358152

what the hell picture are you looking at
>>
>>95358722

I laughed SO hard at this anon. Well done
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.