[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that this cartoon came out at the tail end of the 80s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: RescueRangers.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
RescueRangers.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
How is it that this cartoon came out at the tail end of the 80s and yet most of its episodes came out in the 80s?
>>
Try that again, but so that it makes sense.
>>
>>95356963
I can't quite understand what you're trying to say, but by God do I love the theme tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSPG9NPj73E
>>
>>95357096
>>95357154
>cartoon comes out near the end of the 80s
>churns out more episodes before 1990 than after
>y??!
I dropped out of high school and I understood him, come on now.
>>
>>95356963
You fucked up.
>>
It was only on air for a year.
>>
>>95357486
You forgot the reruns.
>>
>>95358197
I was talking about new episodes
>>
>>95357188
The statement is still

>Show came out in 89
>most of the episodes are made in 89

That's not really a clever observation
>>
>>95356963
You mean like how all of these syndicated series worked out?

Make an initial 30-50 episodes, next season make 10 or so more. Proceed to air the whole thing in rerun format for another three years.

Disney Afternoon did this, Warner did this with their Tiny Toons and after series, it's how syndication works
>>
>>95358291
To be fair I remember catching it in like 2009 on some Greek island somewhere, so clearly reruns of it were still popular.
>>
SOMETIMES
>>
>>95358800
SOME CRIMES
>>
>>95359009
GO SLIPPING THROUGH THE CRACKS
>>
>>95358757
Wait....wait.....wait

How is it a cartoon that came out at the tail end of the 80's still be watched in 2009?

that don't make no sense
>>
>>95356963

The first season was a syndicated package so it aired every day of the week. Sixty-five episodes were thirteen weeks worth.
>>
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Rangerphile
>>
>>95361640
That is weird
>>
>>95361640

he was the brony equivalent of the 80s
>>
>>95363074
>>95363596
Still not as bad as the Russians who started their own religion worshipping Gadget
>>
>>95359009
ARE TO TOUGH FOR THE POLICE TO SOLVE
>>
>>95361172
Outside of america people aren't as obsessed everything should be new and shiny.
>>
>>95361640
>let's laugh at other losers to distract from what losers we are
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/You
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.