[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is idolatrizing Superman Adulthood is realizing that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 2083631-darkseidjpg.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2083631-darkseidjpg.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
Childhood is idolatrizing Superman
Adulthood is realizing that Lex Luthor makes more sense.
Old age means acknowwledge that DARKSEID IS.
>>
>>95350080
>Implying you have to be old to understand the one truth in the Multiverse
>>
>>95350080
DARKSEID IS a fag. Never does jack shit and Superman always beats him up even though he is supposed to be more powerful than Superman
>>
File: IMG_20170913_133207.jpg (511KB, 1899x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170913_133207.jpg
511KB, 1899x887px
>>95350080
DARKSEID IS a cute baby
>>
You're right. The more I live more I understand that cruel true:

>We live in Earth 3.
>We live in the anti life equation reality.
>marvel underdog antiheroes are loved by the people while Superman is now a underground icon from the past
>See our world, with a fallen Superman in the movies, a broken icon, a nihilist symbol and a dead god. Or the Superman in Injustice, a mad emperor. All is dark and the heroes lose the war under a cynic deconstructivism.

>Look the politics, the society.. go to /pol or /X and you will see too... Darkseid IS.

>Humans are assholes and lives is a non sense. But in that moment you understand why we need to believe again in Superman, the only one who can give us hope.

Our only hope is a epic resurrection in Justice League. We need Superman to save the multiverse!!
>>
>>95351781
This is /co/ btw, i just wanted to let you know.
>>
File: Tiger Force Spider.jpg (2MB, 1440x2534px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger Force Spider.jpg
2MB, 1440x2534px
>>95351781
Marvel is Earth-3. The Anti-Life has consumed it totally.
>>
>>95351781
And yet, we persist. Even in the face of oblivion, we continue. We hope. We dream. We love. Such things are anathema to Anti-Life. If you were right, mankind would have given up centuries ago.

Anti-Life is not final, for the very act of love can free a person from it. If love was truly folly, then how could it overcome the might of Darkseid? Even Yuga Khan knows that the Anti-Life Equation is naught before the Source, and the Source delivers hope.
>>
>>95350080
Childhood is idolizing Batman.
Being a teenager is thinking that The Joker makes more sense.
Adulthood means acknowledging that Superman is best.
Old age is watching DC do another reboot and knowing none of it mattered.
>>
File: 1505388684577.png (16KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1505388684577.png
16KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>95351950
Please explain this to a n00b like myself. I've never read that Spider-man manga, so what exactly is going on in the panel? I get his hate has manifested itself in the form of a tiger and his enemy is powerful from that hate.

The pic is implying Darkseid is that hate?

is Shere Khan Darkseid? Both break a pact. Darkseid the pact of peace made with Highfather with the exchange of firstborn sons in Orion and Scott Free. Khan breaks the jungle truce in which when animals are free drink water from the watering-hole without attack and also kills humans.

both are vengeful with a personal goal in killing youth. In Darkseid's case his own son, Orion, the Forever People, Mister Miracle and Superman in the Animated Series while also subjecting all humanity under his dominance with the Anti-Life Equation

Kahn has his mission against Mowgli and also wants to dominate people but instead of using them as a workforce, he wants to use them as a food source. In fact in the novels there's a story titled
>"How Fear Came", which is set between the first and second halves of "Mowgli's Brothers," and probably sometime after "Kaa's Hunting". In this story the tiger comes to drink from the river just after having killed a human purely for sport, prompting Hathi the elephant to tell the story of why tigers, out of all the animals in the jungle, are allowed to hunt humans for pleasure at certain times.
from Wiki

>Here (Kahn) is a mean-spirited, treacherous, unreasonable, commanding and controlling beast, so consumed by his own power and regality that he decides to show no mercy at all.
from http://www.dailyo.in/arts/the-jungle-book-save-the-tiger-rudyard-kipling-walt-disney-tiger-conservation-shere-khan-mowgli/story/1/10166.html
>>
File: Mister Miracle (2017-) 001-019.jpg (577KB, 1440x2213px) Image search: [Google]
Mister Miracle (2017-) 001-019.jpg
577KB, 1440x2213px
Yeah, darkseid is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.