[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Godzilla fare in the Marvel universe now, quality of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Jameson's balls of steel.jpg (62KB, 630x287px) Image search: [Google]
Jameson's balls of steel.jpg
62KB, 630x287px
How would Godzilla fare in the Marvel universe now, quality of the comics in general put aside?
>>
Poorley.
>>
read that godzilla advenger guy
>>
>>95347181
As a vengeful force of nature or the protector of the world? There's a couple of Earth based powerhouses that could give him some trouble (though not as many as there would be in the DC universe), Godzilla is MONSTROUSLY strong but Sentry and Hulk could slow him down a bit, especially if he can't hit them. Not sure how susceptible he is to mental attack, a few telepaths could maybe convince him to turn away and go back to the ocean. The real threat is super science bullshit of which there is an abundance in the Marvel universe, and to which he has historically always had a weakness to. You just need the likes of Reed Richards or Tony Stark mass producing Oxygen Destroyers and he's in trouble. Pym could shrink him down to the size of an elephant and then the Avengers would dog pile him.

In a heroic capacity, about the same as he normally does. Marvel doesn't usually come under threat from kaiju sized monsters outside places like the Savage Land. Marvel's Japan already has a dedicated C-list team keeping it safe, they'd appreciate the assistance against anything Anguirus tier.
>>
>>95347181
>We felt audiences would relate to Godzilla more if he was replaced by a queer blacktina woman of color who was also a genius engineer and didn't fight monsters.
>>
Just trick him into swallowing Machine Man.

Problem solved.
>>
>>95347181
As well as Fing Fang Foom
>>
Same as last time. He's still out there somewhere in Marvel's oceans.
>>
File: BARF.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
BARF.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>95348422
I am now angery.
>>
>>95349807
Actually.. Archangel killed him a few years ago.
>>
>>95351267
He was too good to live in the SJW universe marvel has become
>>
File: 1504106363013.png (586KB, 887x736px) Image search: [Google]
1504106363013.png
586KB, 887x736px
>>95348422
after G_dzhella saves the white male humans from global warming they end up killing themselves with technology they appropriated from victims of their colonialism
>>
>>95351808
>>95348422
>MOM MOM COME LOOK I MADE A 4DDIT POST ABOUT POLITICS WHERE THE THREAD HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT I BET I TRIGGERED ALL THOSE PEOPLE
>>
>>95347181
Godzilla would destroy the modern marvel universe because all the heroes would be to busy fighting each other and bickering about social justice bullshit to even bother stopping the rampaging kaiju.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.