[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These two men died fighting eachother instead of trying to save

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

These two men died fighting eachother instead of trying to save their world.

Everything going on in Marvel right now is just Reed Richards trying to make things the way that he wants things to be.

Reed is no better than Doom.
>>
>>95346989
Reed will always be twice the man Doom is.
>>
Molecule Man zapped the 616 versions that survived into the new universe, so not everyone is new. I can't remember the surviving members though. I know Carol and Peter were one of them.
>>
Richards in a SJW?
>>
>>95347018
Clearly Carol and Peter are acting the most out of character because they realize they've been given new lives. They're currently screwing up those lives but hey.

Back to Steve and Tony. Reed sees Tony as too mechanical and not caring so he's made him an AI to teach and learn from the young girl thats all heart and emotions.

Steve has been torn into two personalities. Domineering and controlling leader of everyone vs Truth Justice and The American Way and nowhere inbetween two shall meet.

Reed's never understood either of them in any real way so he's forging them into how he precieves them. Not knowing that he's put in both of them that randomness factor that he as a man of cold hard science can never understand.
BECAUSE he never understood either of them.
>>
File: acejy9lclldyziw3duvj.jpg (69KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
acejy9lclldyziw3duvj.jpg
69KB, 620x470px
>>95347154
the Marvel Universe will always be tied to these two men. One wants to bring back the ideals of the past and the other wants nothing more than to usher in the future.

Reed is the balancing act between them.
>>
>>95347154
that's every event though
>>
>>95347314
Well if no one else will humor you I'll say it's an interesting theory, but the issue is Reed typically associates with and sides with Tony publicly and in their private Illuminati group.
In fact a great example is Reed siding with Tony in Civil War and then when it came to keep Steve in the dark about the Incursions and their plan to "resolve" it, he again complied.

Not much of an unbiased balance there.
>>
>>95347314
>>95348270

So Spider-Man should be the middle man. He's a genius but usually thinks in the present while sometimes thinking of the past or near future. He's even gone from one side to the other.
>>
>>95348329
Seems to fit.
>>
>>95346989
>These two men died fighting eachother instead of trying to save their world.
They died fighting each other after they, and everyone else, tried everything they could think of to save the world and failed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.