[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look at you all. You're all a bunch of nerds sitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Lawson.jpg (14KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
Lawson.jpg
14KB, 424x318px
>Look at you all. You're all a bunch of nerds sitting in your mamma's basement reading kiddy books and watching kiddy shows. At least I'm doing something worthwhile by playing baseball. Nerds!

What do you say back to him?
>>
>What do you say back to him?

Your life will peak at 21 and you will spend the rest of your life washing cars.
>>
>>95342279
I get him to sign a fucking ball.
He makes it into the big leagues, I've got a valuable collector's item.
If he washes out and spends his life a wageslave loser, I can rub that ball in his face for the rest of his life.
>>
>>95342279
You're right. I'll change now
>>
It's not really baseball unless someone bleeds. I would know, since I'm usually the one who bleeds.
>>
>>95342279

I'm not in a basement.
also why are you in my house child
>>
>>95342304
Honestly that kinda goes both ways, a manchild is just as likely of becoming a loser as your average school yard dick.
>>
>wanna /ss/?
>>
>>95342492
Are you desperate or are you a fellow patrician who likes a bit of right in his shotas?
>>
>>95342514
/ss/ would mean anon is a girl
>>
File: 1504162181876.png (128KB, 651x289px) Image search: [Google]
1504162181876.png
128KB, 651x289px
>>95342279
N-no bully.
>>
>>95342530
Its not gay if at least one of us is in a dress
>>
>>95342279
y-you too
>>
At least i'm not wasting my time with a sport that you'll give up in ten years and end up spending your life wondering what you could've been if you went pro you fucking big toothed bastard. I bet your dentist gets paid a fortune to clean that shit
>>
"Did you know you have a very pronounced overbite?"
>>
>>95342343
This is actually pretty clever
>>
>>95342279
Once you graduate Highschool and maybe college along with being lucky to find a job you studied for, you will work the rest of your life in a dead end job, eating single serving food, using single serving utensils and maybe get a single serving wife. You will go to work and do the same job you did the day before with other single serving people while never getting it completed. In the end you will retire when you are 80, your kids will steal all your money, your wife will leave you for Alejandro the pool/construction worker, and you will sit in a pool of your own piss until you die of a violent stroke.
>>
>>95342279
I'm in my own apartment
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.