[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this Phantom of The Opera-lookin' motherfucker.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: latest[2].jpg (44KB, 854x580px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
44KB, 854x580px
Look at this Phantom of The Opera-lookin' motherfucker.

Sweeping cloaklike feathers 'n' shit.
>>
He was cool
I hate what LoK did to spirits
>>
>>95336931
At least Wan Shi Tong was intact though, right? He was true to his personality from the first series, I think even having the same voice actor. Every moment he was on screen, it felt like we were in Last Airbender again to me.
>>
>>95337407
Yeah he was fine. It was really cool how they showed the skeleton of that guy who stayed behind in the library too. It's just the idea that spirits aren't really Gods or divine or whatever that bothered me. They're literally just animal people with nothing more to it than that. In airbender they were mysterious godly beings on a higher level than humans
>>
Wanshitong did nothing wrong.
>>
>>95336931
It makes me so mad they just became really generic jelly blob monsters. They just became actual angry ghosts instead of mythic animal beast spirits.
Doesnt surprise me though, LoK seemed to have taken all of the chinese-inspired shit in TLA and spit in its face, from its bending styles to the cool locations. Nope, we're in the city now and need to box and the spirits are just aggressive tentacle monsters.
What a waste of a franchise name.
>>
File: Zei's_skeleton.png (123KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Zei's_skeleton.png
123KB, 444x250px
What killed him first? Starvation or giant owl sex?
>>
>>95337634
>implying the giant owl sex didn't exacerbate the starving
>>
>>95337567
He did EVERYTHING WRONG HE WAS A HYPOCRITICAL PIECE OF SHIT

He doesn't deserve the library. "Abusing knowledge" fucks sake you believe this shit. Fuck him in particular I'm still mad that he fucking wasted every shred of his won potential just to be a stubborn asshole yes I mad.
>>
>>95338139
Isn't it his library and knowledge to do with as he please? It was the Gaang that lied to him and missused his trust.
>>
>>95337503
I think of it differently. Look at real life, how most people are normies, small minded and unconcerned with anything outside their daily lives. This is true in the spirit world, too. But just as in real life, there are people who either seek something more, or at least posses a certain formidable personality.

Wan Shi Tong and others like him are fundamentally different from those small, depthless, animal-like spirits that roam aimlessly around. I would say the quality of a person's spirit -- the quality of their character -- determines how high up on the spirit ladder they are. With some being almost divine.

>>95337567
True.
>>
>>95336931
>>95337633
There were still some cool spirit designs in Korra.
>>
>>95338180
>Isn't it his library and knowledge to do with as he please? It was the Gaang that lied to him and missused his trust.
He was saying humans always cried that their war was justified and knowledge of the arts should belong to all. Then he goes and returns the library to the spirit world so as not to get involved with humans and new knowledge. Then he goes and take the side of a human who wants to war on humans.
The owl was a hypocrite and still kept having his knowledge fox spirits go out and collect knowledge from humans.
>>
>>95339168
Not like the Spirit Beast. That shit was bizarre, and that makes it all the more memorable. Thats just more like a furry.
>>
File: 1384901313700.jpg (424KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1384901313700.jpg
424KB, 2000x1200px
>>95337633
>we're in the city now and need to box
I like pro bending. I'd watch a sports anime style show about it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.