[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Bendis is such an unbelievable crony for Marvel that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1072182-oct090645.jpg (45KB, 450x699px) Image search: [Google]
1072182-oct090645.jpg
45KB, 450x699px
>tfw Bendis is such an unbelievable crony for Marvel that he gets his own conmemorative book
Not even Johns has one of these at DC.
>>
>>95336331
What? Johns gets full prints of his stuff all the time.
>>
Doesn't DC do a bunch of these books? I swear Moore and Gaiman have them. I think Adams does too. I'm sure Johns'll get one eventually.
>>
File: who approved this.jpg (328KB, 1234x1600px) Image search: [Google]
who approved this.jpg
328KB, 1234x1600px
>>95336331
DC does art books instead.
>>
>>95336385
It's different to sell a book called "Green Lantern by Geoff Johns" to a book called "GEOFF JOHNS: 10 Years at DC"
>>
>>95336443
that's less of an artbook but more random pages from comics put in a book
>>
>>95336331
I can't even read the "BENDIS" it's so horribly designed.
>>
>>95336465

Bendis can sell books off his name alone

maybe Johns hasn't reached this point
>>
>>95336500
>Moon Knight
>Doom and Riri Iron Man
No he can't.
>>
>>95336443
Why is Dick spreading?
>>
>>95336443

I feel disgusted looking at robin crotch.
>>
>>95336645
Why aren't you?
>>
>>95336645
That's what Dick exists for.
>>
>>95336331

Johns will. They've scheduled the Deluxe Hard Cover of Darkseid War for this Christmas and next year, it will be the Based Cereal Lord's Complete Deluxe Flashpoint for Comicon followed next holidays with Your Lord And Cereal King's Omnibus Spectacular Shazam!

THEN and ONLY THEN, will we get the slip cased, limited edition, lenticular cover, gold foil stamped and numbered and signed 'JOHNS' - The Complete Companion to the DC Universe, with a special forward by Alan Moore and Grant Morrison, and a pop-up picture book "Will Power And You - The Spectrum Explained" by Mark Miller with art by Frank Miller.
>>
>>95336500
Johns makes more than Bendis in bookstores, so that's not it.
>>
>>95336852
>Dedicated to Jack "The King" Kirby.
>>
File: Icons.jpg (483KB, 1509x1996px) Image search: [Google]
Icons.jpg
483KB, 1509x1996px
>>95336443
DC does art books, but the graphic ink line isn't a good one. It largely just pulls pages out of books they've done instead of actually showcasing their art.
>>
>>95336852
>Forward by Alan Moore
>they just reprint Moore's introduction from the 1986 TDKR trade but replace the word "Frank Miller" with "Geoff Johns"
>they know that by the time Moore finds out by interpreting a smoke signal sent to him it'll be too late for him to do anything
>>
>>95336331
Alan Moore does have one though, its called Across the Universe or something like that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.