[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick abandoned Evil Morty, went out and literally bought a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170914-100153.png (1MB, 1180x701px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170914-100153.png
1MB, 1180x701px
Rick abandoned Evil Morty, went out and literally bought a new Morty, and brought him to dimension C-137. Whatever episode pic related is in will confirm it.
>>
It could be bait like pregnant Jerry.
>>
>>95332283
Would you really want to see a pregnant Jerry?
>>
>>95332283
He IS the Vagina Guy.
>>
>>95332283
You could say that Mr, Poopybutthole was the greatest bait in the show. He wasn't even in the shows main dimension, yet he was in an entire episode.
>>
>>95332330
Yes. Jerry with mood swings and alien cravings would drive his awful family insane.
>>
>>95332242
>not picking Morty with the trident
Rick have shit taste
This show have shit taste
This show is shit
Something something atheism
>>
>>95332435
>main dimension
we have 2 main dimensions, that dimension where morty released fart, and c137 rick's dimension
the one with fart has a more caring and loving rick, where as c137 rick is more evil
>>
>>95333266
>Not picking club Morty
Only unironic twinks don't want the barbarian power fantasy.
>>
>>95333309
>club Morty
You are the kind to pick a Morty with shit in it
>>
>>95333309
>Only unironic twinks don't want the barbarian power fantasy.
>wants a club

then why do you want the club and not the battleaxe?
>>
>>95333306
This is the dumbest fan theory i've ever heard and there's nothing in the show to support it.

It's even dumber then the "Everything is a simulation since the blips and chips episode as proven by the one small animation error." theory.
>>
>>95333309
I'm a simple guy. A sword is enough for me.
>>
>>95334616
They're still trapped in the Shamallama spaceship
>>
>>95332242
He's just buying the rare Zelda Morty to scalp to some Rick who will keep him mint on card.
>>
I'm still convinced that Morties aren't actual humans, but genetically engineered constructs that were created by the Ricks.

Think about it. Beth and Jerry got married so they wouldn't have Summer she out of wedlock and have basically lived their lives in a perpetual cycle of resentment and regret for the lives they could have lived had they made different choices.

Do you really think they would have had another kid?
>>
>>95332242
>low price

>even lower price

Rick, you cheap son of a bitch.
>>
>>95335704
Yes, because couples try to fix their marriages by having babies all the fucking time.
>>
>>95335704
You've just never been in a marriage anon.
Second kids are meant to save marriages, as they romanticize the glory days of when they were happy and their child was young.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.