[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Season didn't open with a spiritual sequel to Go God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4999.jpg (29KB, 500x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4999.jpg
29KB, 500x184px
>Season didn't open with a spiritual sequel to Go God Go! Where Cartman is unable to get his hands on a Nintendo Switch
What the fuck Trey
>>
>>95330892
Well, for one thing getting a Switch is nowhere near as hard as getting a Wii was.
>>
>>95330910
I have yet to see one at Best Buy or Target since March. I live in an overly populated suburb in NJ if that means anything
>>
>>95331003
I stood in line to get mine. There were 13 of us waiting and the store ended up having 24 units, meaning we were all tired idiots.

I've seen them every so often at Target and Walmart, usually only two or three at a time and they eventually disappear. They seem accessible enough, with persistence.
>>
>>95331492
I remember getting my Wii in January which was what? 2 months after release. That thing was HELL to get and me and my brothers had to camp out to get one. There was about 30 of us, not sure how many the store got. I guess I could get a Switch but at the moment no titles interest me since I already got zelda on my Wii U
>>
>>95330892
The wii shortages were a far bigger deal. You clearly don't remember how big a fad Wii was.
>>
>>95331003
I'm in central nj. Lots of places have em now. Try a toys r us if no best buys have any.
>>
>>95331003
I just walked down to a local store and got one of the three the store had ordered when Rabbids released, i was the first person to buy one and they got them on release date.

Meanwhile with the Switch while i got one on release there was a two month waiting list and not everyone who pre-ordered could get one.

The Switch is nowhere NEAR the level of the Wii you ahe to remember that the wii had Nintendbabies AND "Normalfags" OOOHing over Wii Sports, Switch has nowhere near that MOTION CONTROLS? IT'S LIKE VR! and doctors rambling how it is good for the elders and shit.
>>
>>95331559
Well they didn't have to make it about shortages then but they could've made it about SOMETHING. I mean they made a two parter about the Wii and even though the Wii U was shit they never even brought it up once even in the Black Friday trilogy.
>>
>>95330910
deluded faggot.
>>
>>95330910
>I was able to find one so there are no shortages!
Like some other anon said, it's been 6 months and I have NEVER seen one casually walking around an electronics store. You shouldn't have to actively and strategically plan when and how to buy a product.
>>
>>95331527
Weirdly enough, the Mario Rabbids game is actually pretty good. If you like X-COM, it's basically a Mario version.
>>
File: 1505004150992.png (837KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1505004150992.png
837KB, 1024x724px
>>95331858
It's brainwashing is what it is.

It made me like Rabbids.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.