[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously,what the fuck was his problem? He became a hero (even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Ld2aoOH.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Ld2aoOH.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Seriously,what the fuck was his problem?

He became a hero (even though acted like an asshole but still a hero nonetheless) for a year and then he go back being a villain and joining Hydra and shit
>>
never underestimate the power of getting rejected by your waifu
>>
>>95328903
This, but Otto never really was a hero. His main motivation was pride: Anything Parker could do, he could do better.
>>
Because that would break the status quo permanently. Can't have meaningful progression in your capeshit sonny.
>>
>>95328883
This Otto was made using a copy of his mind from before he learned what it really meant to be a hero. This Otto just wants power.
>>
>>95328883
In Universe reason ock recorded his brain waves while he was still(or I guess slightly more of) an asshole and backed them up in the that robot.

Out of universe reason Slott wants his wet dream to keep going.
>>
>>95328928
And the moral of SpOck was Otto learning that Peter was a better hero after all
But you know, fuck you and your hobby
>>
If Otto couldn't lose weight in his old body how come his Peter body isn't fat by now
>>
>>95328883

It would have been a lot funnier if Peter just ripped him to pieces without breaking a sweat. I mean, a clone body that's half-Peter and half-Ock has to be weaker than a body that's all Spider-man.
>>
>>95328883
I hate how that pic depicts his eyes like his retro glasses/goggles.

Much prefer the idea of them stylized like Pete's normal mask.
>>
>>95329876
Or even this, at least these look intergrated into the mask. OP pic looks like he's wearing glasses over his mask.
>>
>>95328883
Superhero comics: Where nothing ever matters because status quo.
>>
I can pull out excuses out of my ass but the only valid reason is shitty writers.
>>
>>95328883
Not to be cildish or anything, but his logo looks like an octopus with breasts.
>>
written by an idiot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.