[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Fat Tony died and he was replaced by his cousin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Fat_Tony_Thumbs_Up.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Tony_Thumbs_Up.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
Remember when Fat Tony died and he was replaced by his cousin Fit Tony but then he ate a lot and became Fat Tony?
>>
>>95327656
No
>>
>>95327656

I do now, asshole.
>>
you'd think after what happend with skinner they'd have the good sense not to do this shit
>>
Did this come before or after Snowball II died and was replaced with Snowball V, who was renamed Snowball II because she looked exactly the same?
>>
>>95327811
and then Lisa mentioned Armin Tamzarian even though that is punishable by torture
>>
>>95327656
i changed the channel prematurely when Fit Tony was introduced. i didnt know this til now and assumed he was permanent
>>
>>95327685
The people working on the Simpsons right now were 8 when that happened, or they simply never watched them before.
>>
>>95327875
>people were alive when the Simpsons started
I feel old
>>
>>95327656
What season did that happen in?
>>
>>95327685
With Al Jean at the helm? He's deluded himself into believing that any criticism towards the modern seasons should be ignored, because its only coming from nitpicky basement dwelling nerds.
>>
>>95327656
There was this beer movie I remember watching that did something similar. I liked it in the context of that. I don't remember the movie but they gotta outdrink these Germans because of American pride but the Germans are pretty evil and drown one of their teammates in a vat of beer, despite the proud American's best efforts to drink himself to freedom. The large moustached American dies, I think his name was Slim Jim or something I dunno, and the guys all go to his funeral. They run into Slim Jim's brother Trim Tim and they talk about how he had always heard about these guys from his brother and how he wanted to replace his brother on their beer drinking team. The guys aren't really cool with that, so Trim Tim suggest they all pretend he's Slim Jim, they agree, and then they never mention it ever again and act like he his Slim Jim and has always been Slim Jim.
>>
All the Simpsons characters died and got replaced by their soulless counterparts.
>>
Remember when Chuck retired and his business was taken over by Sneed?
>>
>>95328427
Beer fest is the movie
>>
>>95328427
Beerfest (2006) by those guys that did Super Troopers
>>
>>95328427
That would be Beer Fest.

>>95328512
Ah yes Chuck's Feed and Seed.
>>
>>95328512
>>95328547
Can we not do this meme?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.