[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sabretooth >Harley Quinn >Killer Frost >Deathstroke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1373678276125.jpg (163KB, 1208x619px) Image search: [Google]
1373678276125.jpg
163KB, 1208x619px
>Sabretooth
>Harley Quinn
>Killer Frost
>Deathstroke
>Lex Luthor
>Bizarro

What's up with this trend of turning supervillains into heroes?
>>
>>95322450
> like a PEASANT?!?
> no, like a fucking Gypsy peasant you Romany trash

What did PAD mean by this
>>
>>95322788
That he's always right.
>>
are you acting like it's a recent thing? And not a general storytelling trope that's been around hundreds of years? Hawkeye was a villain for fuck's sake.

Don't be the asshole that ruins Luthor for the rest of us.
>>
>>95322450
They're personalities are better than the heroes
>>
>>95322870
Explain.
>>
>>95322886
They have flaws.
>>
>>95322900
Alright anon. Please preface your posts with "I've never read the comics I talk about" from now on.
>>
>>95322450
>Bizarro
He was always a good guy, he just fuck up stuff by accident.
>>
>>95322788
Gypsy =/= Romani
>>
>>95322450
>Sabretooth
Don't read Mahvel but they need a Wolvie stand in
>Harley
We need her to be YAS QUEEN INDEPENDANT WOMAN and also LE FEMALE DEADPOOL. Ooh, she's not fully evil but she's crazy so who knows what she might do?
>Killer Frost
This one is kinda eh. New 52 Frost was sympathetic and was understandable but the whole Justice League thing and being on The Flash I don't really understand
>Deathstroke
Slade was and still is more complex than just good and evil
>Lex
It's a study of his character - Supes dies so then he decides to pick up some slack and grows as a person
>Bizarro
Depending on version, Bizarro has always been a bit sympathetic and not entirely evil. Hell, without Jason and/or Artemis he would just be a dumb grunt doing dirty work.
>>
>>95322450
But Bizarro was always worst hero
>>
>>95325535
*And Bizzaro is never worst villain.
>>
Lex has always been the hero. The rest of you were simply blinded by the Man of Steel's flashy attempts to appear as a savior, rather than the Herald of innumerable villains and literal alien invasions.
>>
>>95325468
>but they need a Wolvie stand in

They already have several.

Old man logan
X-23 who has the title right now
Daken - I think he's still a villain
Jimmy Hudson - wolverine son from Ultimate Marvel universe

They didn't need Sabretooth.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.