[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 years ago tomorrow, on September 14, 2007, Out of Jimmy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 20

File: 1448406605293.jpg (32KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1448406605293.jpg
32KB, 240x320px
10 years ago tomorrow, on September 14, 2007, Out of Jimmy's Head premiered, paving the way for Cartoon Network's "CN Real" shows and causing millions of viewers to give up on the network.

What do you think of this show? Was it shit from a network who thought they could never fail, or was it misunderstood and unfairly-maligned kino?
>>
File: Damn You.png (173KB, 465x417px) Image search: [Google]
Damn You.png
173KB, 465x417px
Shit. I don't think it was done out of arrogance either, though. Live-action TV was a massive hit for Nick and Disney Channel, so CN wanted a piece of the pie themselves.ICarly starting the week before Out of Jimmy's Head probably caused them to rush it out as fast as they could to try and compete with Nick's future juggernaut.
I doubt anyone really knew just how massive of a failure CN Real would be looking back on it.

This was after the Boston Bomb Scare as well. The newly appointed Stuart Snyder probably felt the need to radicalize the channel to differentiate himself from his predecessor. Instead of waiting for ratings, he likely relied solely on test audience reviews with the show, and ordered more Live-Action like it because of the cheapness of cost for easy profit.

Funnily enough, a show very similar to it would come up on Disney's XD channel called Kirby Buckets. It's around the same in quality to Out of Jimmy's Head imo, but moderately successful on Disney's Channel, unlike Jimmy's Head was for CN.

All in all, I'd say it was a below average live-action sitcom that was simply the unlucky powder keg that would pop CN's bubble in the late 2000's. It's not any worse or better than CN's other LA shows like Fried Dynamite or Dude, What Would Happen!, it was simply the first, at least that's what I think about it.
>>
>>95320103
>cartoon network
>live action
>>
>>95320103
In a sense, they still haven't recovered from this.
>>
Isn't like half of this show considered lost media?
>>
>>95320103
I was confused why they changed the Asian best friend and love interest to being black.

Also, this show was sad because he basically has schizophrenia. It was mediocre.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>95320103
>>
>>95320103
I thought it was shit to be honest
>>
>>95323832
>LE EPIC JAPANESE YOUTUBEZ DUDE XDD U SHOWED HIM BRO!!
>>
>>95323913
wow i just imagine you sitting at your computer literally vibrating with excitement that you get to use caps lock.
>>
I remember them pushing this really hard and it was dead on arrival. Serves them right.
>>
so what happened to Jimmy
>>
>>95323580
For real?
>>
>>95320103
>it was called Out of Jimmy's head
>but only Jimmy could see/talk to the characters in his head
misleading title lead to a stupid premise. Maybe if they made the characters interact with everyone else, itd be less shit. I remember the penguin being the character i hated most
>>
>>95320103
>>95320443
Cartoon Network has been a victim of following the crowd (Nick and Disney Channel) and it always ends up bad for them.
There as no good reason to switch to live action when you're channel's bread and butter was cartoons and a selection of cartoons Disney and Nick didn't offer.
Disney was focusing on live action geared towards tweenage and teenage girls.
Nick was doing the same but kept it contain to a block.
A lot of young boys didn't want to watch live action sitcoms for kids and ran to Cartoon Network for refuge.
The live action shows drove these kids to a source of entertainment they only thought was good for shitty flash games. The internet began to draw their demographic away. And like most television corporations they saw the decline in viewership but didn't change course because they felt it was the right move. Even after CN Real was cancelled they still tried to produce live action shows and put them side by side with animated shows. None ever caught on.
>>
>>95324646
No one liked it enough to record it, nobody cares enough to BD it.

Not even México wanted it, heck CN México fought hard vs CN real and got it off before the rest of the world, it still had to air la CQ wich was shit but they still had to air a lot due to network meddling.

Short story CN fucked everyone and no one wanted it, not even Mexicans wanted dubs of it.
>>
>>95325161
>A lot of young boys didn't want to watch live action sitcoms for kids and ran to Cartoon Network for refuge.
This was and is me. i HATE live-action. I'd only watch the real parts of the SMB Super Show or Sesame Street because they lead to a cartoon.

Unfortunately i hate it so much that i dont watch Walking Dead or Game of Thrones, so it's awkward in conversation when people ask me, and i just say..."Uhh i just play the games, haha"
>>
>>95325161
>Disney was focusing on live action geared towards tweenage and teenage girls.
>Nick was doing the same but kept it contain to a block.
Even today the live action shows on Nick and Disney are very girl focused. On Disney's main channel all the shows center around the female characters. Nick does try to mix it up by having male leads be the focus on some of their show but everything else will be about a female character.
I know this because I have to watch this shit all day everyday.
>>
>>95325322
The curse of the younger sister or being the parent of a tween girl, or a boy with bad taste.

I feel you anon.
>>
Whatever happened to the kid who played Jimmy?
>>
>>95325357
Nephew with shit taste and niece with shit taste before him.
Also when watching these channels all day you start to notice that they repeat the same fucking shows because they have nothing else to offer.
People get bootyblasted when people say modern kids tv sucks that's because it does. There is no variety.
We had variety. Granted it all wasn't gems but shit there was stuff to choose from. They even throw in some decent live action shows. I'll admit I loved Carissa Explains It All and Kenan and Kel because they weren't on schedule 4 times in a row.
>>
>>95325268
>outright hating live action in general
the hell dude
>>
>>95325420
It's an autism I share unless I really like something enough to get immersed in it. Everything else is just people walking around talking funny.
>>
>>95325379
Nevermind him have you seen the little black girl NOW.
My dude.
Damn.
>>
I have some Out of Jimmy's Head on VHS I think
>>
>>95320103
How would you make a live action show work on CN if you had to do so?
>>
>>95325322
Yeah, most of the male focused live action shows like Suite Life, Drake and Josh, Ned's Declassified, etc ended around the late 00's and early 10's. Disney and Nick likely caught wise that pandering to pre teen girls is much easier and profitable.The demographics for males was possibly much smaller as well, or at least not enough to warrant another wave of boy-centric shows for them. I know that I was usually more focused on video games and cartoons once my favorites all ended and ICarly and Wizards of Waverly place hit the stage.

Hell, didn't they make a sequel for Boy Meets World with a female lead on Disney?
>>
>>95325479
Burn em
>>
>>95325490
Twin Peaks for kids (but not like Gravity Falls). I know it would get cancelled before 10 episodes, but I want to scare the shit out of any kid who watches it.
>>
>>95325490
Quit and go back to cartoons.

Or make it the life of someone that wants to become a cartoonist and had to go trough some struggles to get there, trying to relate to a struggle actually gets the male demographic interested.
>>
When I left for graduate school in January 2013, that show "Level Up!" was still airing on CN. Avoided it like the plague, no idea what happened to it since I gave up cable after settling into my new place.
>>
>>95325517
I feel like there were several shows like that on several channels at one time or another.

>>95325521
Kirby Buckets?
>>
This show, by some cosmic magic, it managed to have an episode that almost catered to my fetish that I only saw once, and yet somehow I still remember it because of how long young me would spend wishing the episode had gone a little further.
Show itself was mediocre at best though.
>>
>>95325522
I just remember Level Up for how ugly the cast was, like that one guy with coconut hair and a unibrow.
>>
>>95325491
>Hell, didn't they make a sequel for Boy Meets World with a female lead on Disney?
Yes and it bombed.
>>95325491
>The demographics for males was possibly much smaller as well
Most normal boys aren't into live action shit unless there's some flash, excitement, and slapstick. Not seeing if Carly is going to get with her crush or some other teen girl bullshit. Disney and Nick focusing on girls exclusively may have had an impact on children's cable television as a whole because there was a steady decline in action shows.
Between slap stick "lol so randumb" cartoons and girly sitcoms boys don't have their entertainment needs met so they go to video games or the internet instead.
>>
>>95325517
That's Eerie, Indiana
>>
https://youtu.be/sp0JU56duV4?t=16m17s

This moment though
>>
>>95325409
Clarissa and Kenan had good writing, that is rare as fuck in tween comedies.

They lack comedic timing and overcompensate with lolrandom stuff and laughing tracks.

This results on something you consume but falls flat on every area.

Also the need to have it air on a block puts a lot of stress if all the block is comprised of the same show but with a gimmick, if it wasn't for the gimmick the show structure would be the exact same, in nick they actually put some distance between them so they wouldn't feel samey, something we don't get anymore due to blocks.

Heck as a kid I loved fresh prince, not exactly a tween show but good live action, watching Clarissa and K&K felt organic as well just good shows.
>>
>>95325580
Fucking Christ
>>
>>95325522
Level Up on paper and with a director who could work with a low budget could have been cool. Instead we got some shit by some faggots who had rudimentary understand of what video games (mainly MMOs) were and didn't know how to budget special effects for shit.
The props were ugly as fuck. The cast was shitty stereotype handle poorly like every other show or movie that uses them.
The show was a mess and they forced a second season.
>>
>>95325580
>>
>>95325532
Not wacky as that, just a tween comedy that centers about school life or him trying to get a lead on animation, trying stuff like drawing for views and likes only to discover how empty pandering is and how he is drawing more what people want and not what he wants with the breaking point being fetish stuff he declines despite being a big commission or an episode about growing a thick skin to criticism or depending on your art club friends when cutting close to an art contest, you know small arcs like those while rewarding the kid with an internship to a local newspaper cartoonist is given to the dude in the season finale to reward him for his efforts.

If more seasons are greenlighted wich I doubt I'll even think of an arc of him going to college or stepping up in place of the cartoonist as he is about to retire and is willing to give him a recommendation for his hardcore and have that be the S2 finale.

You know actual stuff a teen could face if they try to follow a dream.
>>
>>95325583
>if it wasn't for the gimmick the show structure would be the exact same
I remember I tried to point this out to my niece that all the live action shows are the same but with one small gimmick.
Wizards of Waverly Place and The Thundermans are the same fucking show just with a family of wizards replaced with a family of superhumans.
And don't get me starts of "teenage girl deals with teenage life but has X side job too" structure
>>
>>95325379
There's been no trace of him since 2009.
>>
>>95325643
>The cast was shitty stereotype handle poorly like every other show or movie that uses them.
>Nerdy white guy who is socially awkward despite this is the leader of the bunch. Has crush on tomboy bestie
>Cool black kids. Is considered cool just for being black though not said so in show. Is also the jock.
>Tomboy tough latina gamer girl. Of course she is the smartest of the bunch because they're all silly boys and she's a girl.
>Weirdo white kid who is pretty much retarded. Eating garbage and being gross. The butt of all the jokes.
They even had a stoner character if I remember correctly but yeah these are your usual teen movie/sitcom archtypes by the letter.
>>
>>95325709
They are the evidence that there is a formula, I even joke about tween comedies being the LN Isekai or battle harem of the west.

They try their bare minimum to be consumable yet the only thing keeping them apart is theis spin hook, Isekai in space, Isekai but reborn as a little girl, Isekai in a game, yet they are all the same shit written by different hacks that just added a coat of pain so some people can sort of insert in the fantasy.

Its the same formulaic shit but for girls.
>>
>>95323580
good.
>>
>>95325450

I mean, it's no Neville Longbottom, but god damn.
>>
even when I was 11, I couldn't believe they were doing this "real" stuff on a channel called Cartoon Network.
>>
I'm old enough to remember constant 'RIP Cartoon Network 1992 - 2004' posts. But then it morphed into 'RIP Cartoon Network 1992 - 2007' for a while. Then I began to see 'RIP Cartoon Network 1992 - 2010'. And I've been seeing "RIP Cartoon Network 1992-2017" posts recently, becuase of the endless TTGO reruns.

I guess it depends on when you were born and what era you've got nostalgia for growing up.
>>
2007 worst year
>>
File: big bang theory.jpg (5KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
big bang theory.jpg
5KB, 250x188px
>>95325522
shit like this and bigbangtheory make me fucking ashamed to tell people my nerdy hobbies.
>le gamer le nerd dork le dnd comicbooks bazinga
>>
>>95326080
>>95326089
Funny because both out of Jimmy's head and Big Bang theory came out in 2007
>>
>>95325490
Set it in Roger Rabbit's universe. Half of the show is live action noir sequences and the other half is wacky classic slapstick comedy. Hell it could be a prequel series.
>>
>>95320103
Is there a way I can archive /co/ threads?

Or any threads for that matter?
>>
>>95320443
>I doubt anyone really knew just how massive of a failure CN Real would be looking back on it.
Except every fucking body right here who said WHAT IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>95325490
Out of Jimmys Head but with good jokes and an interesting, nuanced cast. Also, keep it mostly on the backburner.
>>
File: 63920632.gif (3MB, 640x360px)
63920632.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>95326654
desuarchive.org/co/
>>
File: Goddamn morons.png (556KB, 480x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Goddamn morons.png
556KB, 480x1028px
>>95327222
>How would you make a good show?
>I'd make a good show
Why are there always people like you whenever hypothetical questions like these arise. You need to explain HOW you would make it a good show, not just say that it'd be good and that's that.
>>
>>95325379
He played child Dexter in the live action Dexter
>>
>>95325420
Live action (tv shows) almost alwayd are filled with way more dialouge and less action then a cartoon. It always feels like the characters in live action have to spend 10 minutes of discussing with each other for every 5 minutes of actually getting shit done
>>
I kind of like the Tower School with the teenagers who had powers. It could've been interesting as a cartoon.

Am I scum?
>>
File: 1323570589148.jpg (18KB, 363x384px) Image search: [Google]
1323570589148.jpg
18KB, 363x384px
>>95320103
Why did they changed the best friend and his sister from asians to blacks in the show?
>>
I think the only live action kids show I ever liked was that monster hunting one on Nick.

But then they did a vore fetish episode and I nope'd the fuck out.
>>
>>95328573
The Troop?
>>95325578
Eerie Indiana was its own thing. Premiered roughly the same time as Twin Peaks. And according to Hirsch it's the real inspiration for GF. He only stopped talking up its influence because it's so obscure by comparison. But it shows since there are stronger parallels between shows relative to the rather superficial and empty Twin Peaks shout outs.
>>
File: 1501864818794.jpg (88KB, 322x410px) Image search: [Google]
1501864818794.jpg
88KB, 322x410px
>>95325580
>train slightly taps him
>he just goes flying like a Gmod rag doll
>>
>>95325580
I'm glad they didn't skimp on the origin story of a kid that got killed in Disney World and had to get a brain transplant from Disney.
>>
>>95320103
You know, it's kind of funny that, back in 2009, everyone outright hated most of the cartoons CN was airing then (Flapjack, Chowder, TDI). But now, most of them seem to be more popular.
>>
>>95320103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCx0UWgAwlI

I challenge everyone itt to try making it through the talent show scene. TRY

(the only clip i can find of it is heavily annotated for some reason, go ahead and turn those off)
>>
>>95325420
Meh, I feel similarly. Every time I watch a live-action series, I can just imagine how many takes it takes for the actor to get it right. It takes away all realism.

At least with a cartoon I know it's all fake anyway.
>>
>>95329352
>it's the original WITHOUT the laugh track

Now that's nice.
>>
File: not today2.png (737KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
not today2.png
737KB, 800x685px
>>95329352
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhh
>>
>>95326080
More like best year. Aside from CN's and Nick sudden downfall era.
>>
Hopefully Fried Dynamite is burning in hell
>>
>>95325713
>his hanging skeleton is still unfounded in an abandoned shed
>>
>>95325560
The latina girl was cute.
>>
File: YAMERO!!.png (341KB, 560x500px)
YAMERO!!.png
341KB, 560x500px
>>95325643
>>95325823
>That one fucker who yelled Leroy Jenkins as a battlecry in every episode
>In 2009
Also Eric Andre was in the movie
>>
>>95325420
>>95328322
Smallville
>I'm Superman WHOOSH WHOOSH now im over here
>My archnemesis..."Slice of Life problems"

Agents of Shield
>THE AVENGERS are not here so us regular guys will handle the small things
>I'm Ghost Rider but I'm only Ghost Rider if im mad.
>You're making me maaaaaaad okay ive calmed down

Heroes of Tomorrow
>Zombies have invaded the old colonial days
>but we cant use our powers that much because time parodox
>It's really an episode about black slavery
>>
10 years ago today you mean
>>
arent some of the episodes for this still lost?
>>
File: 1455071438609.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1455071438609.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
Never saw it not even with my peripheral vision
What was so bad about it?
>>
>>95320103
It was damn obvious that the movie (and show) never wanted to be about cartoons in the first place. All the surreal stuff like an Astronaut Mom bringing back a space alien daughter was put upfront, while all the cartoon characters were kept in the back.

The only interesting thing from the movie was the moment when the gopher character was getting mad at Jimmy for trying to mess up his cartoon comeback. It seemed like the writers were going to have the gopher character become a villain, but he made up with Jimmy before that angle was ever explored.

I knew this show was dead when the laugh track was added, along with the last-minute contest to boost its ratings.
>>
>>95325446
>It's an autism I share
preference
the word is preference
>>
I never watched it, but I have to ask. If this show was not on CN and was on like Nick, would it have been more successful and gain actual fans?
>>
>>95320103
It was fine as a movie, but shit as a show.
>>
>>95340760
It wouldn't have been nearly as despised at the very least. I said it earlier in the thread, but a show very similar to it called Kirby Buckets was a moderate success on Disney XD.
>>
>>95320103
I kinda liked the rollercoaster game show desu
>>
>>95340924
Sometimes I feel like people just hate on it because of it being on CARTOON Network. But like I said, I never watched it. Maybe it really is as awful as everyone says.
>>
>>95328433
Nah, Tower Prep seems to be the one that people kind of liked, along with Unnatural History.

>>95341090
Well, they did, but most of the shows were pretty lousy in and of themselves.
>>
File: IMG_2947.png (371KB, 1198x1203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2947.png
371KB, 1198x1203px
>>95341090
CN Real wasn't a real high point. Unfortunately, it seems CN hasn't really improved since then.
>>
>>95341162
Now it's rather different, actually. Before, CN's "problem" was that it was very experimental, which naturally led to a wide range of success and quality.
Nowadays, they focus more on getting viewers, and spam their most popular (and best-suited for rerun) shows.
>>
>>95325580
>This is being uploaded purely for archival purposes. This film was released as a pilot for the show "Out of Jimmy's Head" in 2006. The show did miserably and was taken off the air, and is extremely hard to find due to Cartoon Network trying to cover it's tracks. This is being uploaded as for the film not to go to waste.

Interesting.
>>
>>95323832
You give enough of a shit to shitpost
>>
>>95323989
who fucking cares
>>
>>95325171
Sauce plz Go Mexico
>>
>>95325322
Well at least Disney realizes this and creates Disney XD, I guess nick's equivalent is nicktoons ?
>>
>>95320443

>I doubt anyone really knew just how massive of a failure CN Real would be looking back on it.

If by "anyone" you mean "Stu Snyder", you would be right. But you do not. So you are not.

Pretty much anyone outside of the network with a pulse, a brain, and knowledge of the network knew that shit was going to bomb. People inside the network probably knew it, too. Nobody knew just how hard it would bomb, though, so there is that.
>>
>>95341357

This should not surprise you. CN Real bombed harder than anything else the network had ever done before. An entire network rebranding was put on hold because CN Real was the centrepiece of that effort and the ratings for it sucked harder than an underage crackwhore.
>>
>>95325161
The Disney/CN tween sitcoms do generally feel really fucking girly (excluding maybe original Suite Life and Drake and Josh), even though I know they aren't made with that in mind.
>>
>>95325490
A parody of the Muppets where everyone is a puppet and they run a "puppet troupe" of live actors. There are different troupes of live actor puppets being controlled by "humans" who are really puppets, a gang of cowboys, a gang of pirates, and a gang of Elvis impersonators--they all get into choreographed Broadway battle sequences. It also takes place in the fictional city of Hollyfelt.
>>
>>95326089
Sheldor no!

I enjoyed watching the first couple of seasons of big bang theory, but it just became a circle jerk after that and with all the relationship stuff it became pretty fucking normie real quick. I'll still check out an episode or two from the first season just to make myself wonder where things went wrong.
t. /tv/
>>
>>95325580
11:20

Is that fuckin' Flo? Like from the Progressive commercials?
>>
>>95325268
weaver is that you
>>
>>95325546
tell me more
>>
>>95320103
The designs aren't bad, if it premiered now without the live-action it would at least stand out next to the Adventure Time clones.
>>
>>95320103
This was shit anon.
>>
File: 1500743387505.jpg (39KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1500743387505.jpg
39KB, 500x378px
>>95325171
>la cq
Oh god that shit. Mexicans can't into sitcoms for good.
>>
>>95341853
Technically Jim Samples already started the CN real thing with the Re-animated movie. Stuart Snyder was the one who did the live-action shows though, while Samples just did a movie before he resigned.
>>
File: Unnatural_History_3783.jpg (68KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Unnatural_History_3783.jpg
68KB, 333x250px
Remember when Ben Franklin built a FUCKING Nuke!
>>
>>95325580
I remember seeing this! I remember they tied up the girl to the tracks because I'm sure it was their own bondage fetish. And the Asian girl and especially the Asian boy were said to be Japanese even though they were clearly not Japanese
>>
>>95345092
Mexicans can make the best trainwreck when it comes to soap operas, however never force a Mexican to work on kid friendly stuff we are terrible at that shit.
>>
>>95343639
It's not Flo, trust me. I'm a fan of Flo and it's not her.
>>
>>95345751
Tbh, not only mexicans. Latins in fucking general, which is sad.
>>
>>95320103
Looking back at it now, I understand every whiny, sad /co/ bitch that ever talked shit about this show
>>
>>95345751
You do great comedy flicks tho.
>>
>>95345865
We are proud of making entertaining trainwrecks that last 100 episodes and put Anime and porn to shame in the amount of asspulls and how much the heroines sleep around while racking up the body count in the great finale that can even go full Rambo.

However if you take away sex, violence, swearing, hardcore parody, violence while having sex and people being assholes for personal gain we have nothing, we suck big time at making children entertainment outside of a few honorable mentions like 31 minutos, wich isn't Mexican but it's actually good mainly because it got to be creative and use both parody and satire.

>>95341672
https://youtu.be/m_yrVGnYq_s

It's worse than what you are seeing, this is just the intro, this is a mess of cosmic level and you shouldn't dig more than that.

>>95345092
I thank the elder ones there was never a market for this shit, heck I still cringe with la familia peluche existing, but lowering the bar to tween sitcom makes all of hispanoamerica want to kill themselves out of shame.

Seriously I thank God that CN Mexico actually BTFO CN international with the CN real bullshit and took them out of their prime time as fast as they could.
>>
File: Rainbow Spock.gif (958KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Spock.gif
958KB, 500x309px
>>95320103
It's thinking about that show after watching Dexter.
Back on topic, I watched the movie and thought it was meh, actively avoided the show itself.
>>
>>95346000
Who the fuck thought la cq was a good idea?
>>
>>95339905
>space alien daughter
oh shit i remember that
the fuck was up with that
>>
>>95346240
And the alien girl had a werewolf boyfriend.
>>
>>95346268
this show sucked
>>
>>95346240
>>95346268
The more I know about this shitshow the more I am happy is lost media now.
>>
File: 1502584540671.jpg (16KB, 241x299px)
1502584540671.jpg
16KB, 241x299px
>>95325580
I watched this on TV so many years ago, now that I'm seeing it again it looks way worse than I thought.
>mfw the kid gets hit by the train
>>
>>95346178
Televisa in tandem with CN international.

The main producer and creator was Pedro Ortiz de Pinedo, no wonder they aired it 3 times a day, that guy wanted money.

Anyways it was terrible but it had actually good ratings as it was in between two blocks, however it is universally hated and the last part of the CN real wave to die.

Even if the production for la CQ predates CN real it can be seen as one of the first attempts to cash in on it.
>>
>>95346240
The mom is an astronaut and found her as a baby and adopted her.
>>
>>95339905
So this show did have a laugh track, I caught an episode when I had a fever once and thought I hallucinated it.
>>
>>95346367
>Televisa
I remember some otakus were really butthurt about some parody about them that was done by Televisa.
>>
>>95346390
yeah alright but why did they put that in the show
>>
>>95346395
>laugh track
If this is used at least once without the intention to take a jab at how terrible the shows that use it are then the show sucks.

That shit is pure creative bankruptcy.
>>
>>95346424
Why was this show even made?
>>
>>95346423
I must have missed it, or it wasn't in México. I think there was a politician in South America that did Jojo memes and won so it could be South America.
>>
>>95346367
Isn't that fucker also responsible for ''Una familia de diez''?
>>
>>95346489
Don't remind me of that. Please I actually managed to forget that existed...
>>
File: sara.jpg (114KB, 457x457px)
sara.jpg
114KB, 457x457px
>>95320103
>to give up on the network.
SU, post season AT, Season 5 RS, OtGW, Clarence and others did a much better job of doing that for me. Fuck CN.
>>
>>95320443
>Live-action TV was a massive hit for Nick and Disney Channel, so CN wanted a piece of the pie themselves.
Not having to animate most of their shows to save cash was almost certainly the draw of it. But not at all admirable for a channel called CARTOON FUCKING NETWORK to attempt. It's almost like people have expectations about what such a network by that name should be airing.
>>
For all the shit the CN real caused at least Hispanoamerica got a glimmer of hope with Tooncast, their slogan can be translated to "Only toons, all the time."

In the dark ages of CN we got stuff like this.

https://youtu.be/SyJsDm7iMPc

And this.

https://youtu.be/B13JVSHYfOM

But CN Mexico is quite balanced in its airtime and its best slot is called Heroes where they group their Anime and action cartoons in a single block, a small heads up CN Latinoamerica still airs Pokémon Sun and Moon in contrast to its American counterpart.
>>
>>95326080
are you that spammer?
>>
>>95320103
I liked BRain Rush and Destroy, Build, Destroy.

It was hilarious watching scared roller coaster riders piss and stutter as they answer trivia questions, and seeing a bunch of guys build battle vehicles to smash into each other.
>>
>>95320103
It was shit but it belonged on CN
What came after was also shit but it had no place on cn.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.