[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Member when people weren't a bunch of fucking pansies who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Member-berries.png (213KB, 325x540px) Image search: [Google]
Member-berries.png
213KB, 325x540px
Member when people weren't a bunch of fucking pansies who got butthurt over cartoons?
>>
Not really.
I wish the regressive left hadn't infected and killed my hobby by making it a tool of their agenda, though.
>>
Back in the '60s, before hippie parents in the '70s decided that children must be protected at all costs from television?
>>
Maybe it's that the people who are prone to liking cartoons are also likely to be butthurt pansies in the first place? Children, man children, etc.

It's like saying, "Do you remember when teachers weren't invested in educating children?" It's a false premise.
>>
>>95309024
I don't, there were soccer moms back in the day as well.
>>
>>95309136
Back in the day, people who didn't like comics and cartoons would just ignore these mediums and move on to things they DO enjoy.
But in this wretched age of absolute entitlement, these horrible people instead demand that comics and cartoons be made to pander specifically to them.

And then they don't buy them or watch them regardless (with the actual fans having to foot the bill), leaving the hobbies of others fucked up beyond repair for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>95309200
Is there empirical evidence of this?
>>
>>95309024
This has been happening for a long time, heck I think there are records of this happening since the 40s.

You must be over 90 to member that.
>>
>>95309236
Look up Marvel Comics.
>>
>>95309024
>Member when people weren't such fucking pansies that they got assblasted about other people getting assblasted about cartoon?

Glad to see OP still guzzles cum like a champ.
>>
'member Comics Code?
>>
>>95309024
No.

Small people have always been total bitches about anything that they don't like.

If you think otherwise, you're probably one of those small people
>>
>>95309058
fpbp
>>
>>95309024
Remenber when the american media shat on Charles Chaplin for complimenting the Looney Tunes?
>>
>>95309058
i wish the alt-right hadn't developed a persecution complex and started feeling the need to complain about politics in every thread on every board
>>
>>95309024
I don't.

I member when it was right-wing fundies instead of left-wing fundies who were getting triggered by everything.
>>
>>95309236
Gamergate collected a lot of it. Dunno where they store it right now, it's been well over a year since I thought about. Check wholechan's gamergate forum or KiA if you're curious.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.