[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was anyone else surprised they didn't kill off Bruce in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Terry.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Terry.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
Was anyone else surprised they didn't kill off Bruce in the end?
It would've completed Terry's character arc and wrapped up the series nicely.
>>
I was surprised Terry didn't hook up with Max, a much better girl
>>
Why didn't bruce come out as gay and kiss terry at the end. The perfect character ark for bruce avoiding women and the bat mask could of been a mask for his closet.
>>
I dropped that shit serie when i was told that he would stick with the annoying gook and that she would become his fiancee.
>>
>>95304671
Autism
>>
>wrapped up the series nicely.

I can't see any perceivable benefits to doing this as opposed to leaving it open-ended for possible future productions.
>>
>>95304686
Why?
>>
>>95303308
>having sex with a literal monkey

Gross.
>>
>>95304697
>leaving it open-ended for possible future productions
That's a cancerous mindset. Because of it we got that godawful epilogue in JLU.
>>
>>95304718
Nubian goddess, more like
>>
>>95303199
It's possible they wanted to, but weren't allowed.
>>
>>95303308
Good taste
>>
>>95304829
What's a nubian?
>>
File: 09.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
Why didn't he read her letter?
>>
>>95304812
Was Terry's dad having the genetic code in his semen to be re-written to be that of some other man's a form of next-level cucking? Like, jesus christ Waller, what did this guy ever do to you? I also like how they don't address the fact that Terry's brother is technically also Bruce's son through the same next-level cuck technique.

JUST MAKE IT ABOUT TERRY AND BRUCE FINALLY COMING TO AN UNDERSTANDING OF ONE ANOTHER WITH THE STUDENT BECOMING THE MASTER OR SOMETHING WHY DOES TERRY NEED TO BE A WALLER KEK BABY TO VALIDATE THEIR RELATIONSHIP

it's too early to get autismal about capeshit god damn it
>>
>see this
>check some moments in episodes
Dammit, co, I don't want to rewatch Beyond yet.
>>95303199
Bruce is pretty much THE DCAU character, the surprise would be killing him, not the other way.
>>
File: Batman Beyond Kill.gif (3MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Beyond Kill.gif
3MB, 576x432px
I was surprised Terry didn't kill Bruce.
>>
>>95305191
You almost made me laugh
>>
Killing Bruce would end his suffering. Nobody wants that.
>>
>>95306207
>That bounce
Brutal.
>>
>>95303308
Literally every other girl was better than Dana
>>
>>95305191
Oh yeah, he kept doing this shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.