[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard the batgirl script got leaked. How bad was it, who were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2652.jpg (305KB, 1200x1561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2652.jpg
305KB, 1200x1561px
I heard the batgirl script got leaked. How bad was it, who were the villains, and when is this cuck going to be banned from making /co/ material?
>>
Extremely bad. It's set 5 years before MoS, Jason has just been murdered, leading to a fallout in the Batfamily. Angry at Bruce and her father for their culpability in Robin's death, Barbara leaves for Burnside. (Death in the Family shit is apparently something that will be explored in flashbacks in this and Nightwing which are being treated as companion films). Firefly is the main villain and is Alysia Yeoh's father (yes the "I'm transgender, Barbara" scene is in here). [/spoilers]
>>
>>95301566
>Joss Whedon
>Firefly is the main villain
>>
This will get cancelled when Ben Affleck steps down from Batman
>>
>>95301680
The DCEU is certainly in an interesting position right now. Wonder Woman was an undeniable success, both critically and commercially, but the universe still has more hits than misses, and Justice League's chances of failure are still high. I honestly have no idea what's going to happen with it.
>>
>>95301704
*more misses than hits, darn it
>>
>>95301566
Source?
>>
>>95301704
By the looks of it, they're going to basically be big budget, live action DC Animated movies. That is to say, a continuity when it suits them, others are going to be half hearted adaptations of the same nine storylines normies care about.
>>
>>95301566
Fuck are they really doing a Batgirl of Burnside adaptation?
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I was looking forward to this movie until now.
>>
>>95301889
I didn't even realize there was Batgirl movie in production. Was this the first we'd heard of it?
>>
>>95301889
Even if it's bullshit (it is), you know they're going to go that route. Burnside gave Babs the most attention she'd had in awhile , so they're going to ride that as hard as possible.
>>
>>95301391
Joss "If you want to play Batgirl, suck my Dick Grayson" Whedon.
>>
>>95301391
>Joss Whedon
>cuck
>actually revealed to be a total chad in disguise by his cuqueon wife
DC turns everyone into a man.
>>
>>95302977
>>95302977
Damn I should intern in DC or something.
>>
>>95301566
Wait, they're doing the Vulture from homecoming?
>>
>>95301391
>no James Gordon Jr. as a villain
Oh fuck off, Joss. There's so many Batgirl stories could be written with him. Hell, he could easily be Babs' Joker, except much more personal.
And yet all we've got with him is Black Mirror (good) and Simone's shit (bad)
>>
>>95303845
>Hell, he could easily be Babs' Joker
We don't need another fucking Joker villain.
>>
>>95303878
Fine. Her archnemesis. Better wording this time?
>>
File: Goyer.jpg (25KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
Goyer.jpg
25KB, 640x330px
>>95301391
>Once you've made a couple of billion dollar cape films, you'll always have a job in the industry, no matter what your actual talents.
>>
>>95301566
This is fanfiction
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.