[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the voice actors happy to reprise their roles to this day,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Are the voice actors happy to reprise their roles to this day, or is it just a painful paycheck to them?
>>
Are you serious? They're clearly enjoying every word. The show allows everyone so much freedom, how can you not enjoy it?
>>
they love it

i think one of the VAs really needed the work
>>
>>95291503
Yeah they love the titans. They were bummed out they weren't used for the new 52 inspired movies.
>>
>>95292258
>i think one of the VAs really needed the work

Who? Scott Menville? He's the only one who doesn't get regular gigs outside of TTG, and that's probably because he's been working longer than everyone else in the cast and is likely just slowing down from age and fatigue.
>>
>>95292337
i remember hearing beast boy's va was had some hard times

i might be wrong
>>
Judging by her Twitter, Tara Strong really enjoys it. I think a bunch of the vas just like hanging out with each other, and the show is their excuse to hang out and get paid at the same time.
>>
>>95292548
Really? He was in like everything for a while. Voiced teenaged Kevin Levin, one of the ninja turtles, was on the Middle, was CN's announcer for a while, bunch of other smaller roles too.
>>
>>95292548
>i remember hearing beast boy's va was had some hard times

Greg Cipes? He has steady work in like 3 or 4 shows simultaneously plus a bunch of one-off gigs.

If that dude is having money troubles then he probably has some sort of addiction or is just stupid with finances.
>>
>>95292337
I would think it's Khary Payton. He's the only one I don't think I've heard around other things. Got to voice cyborg in a couple other things I know. Menville hasnt done much else notable recently but i hear him pop up every now and then.
>>
>>95291503
Nah I'm sure they have a ton of fun with these roles
>>
>>95293065
Isn't Khary in the Walking Dead and that Lion King show?
>>
>>95291531
Because its unfunny spamed shit you bitch shill
>>
>>95292854
>Announcer for CN
When? Post vids
>>
>>95292854
>>95292881
He also has his own band. They're actually pretty good
>>
>>95291503
Scott Menville hasn't really had anything else to do lately, has he? He's a C-lister at best, so I imagine he can't afford to be too picky about jobs.
>>
>>95293152
Your tears are delicious.
>>
>>95291503
I used to fantasize a lot about how what VAs think of their characters, the medium they are in, the circumstances of it, what the fans think of it etc... But I've come to the conclusion, that everybody else fucking should:

this is a job for them. Nothing more nothing less.

They might speak about one way or another about certain things related to their job for publicity, because the fans demand it or just straight up for money but the truth is this is still something that they pay their bills with. Emotional attachment or personal opinion of the characters/medium is of little (if any) consequence or matter.
>>
>>95293065
>I would think it's Khary Payton. He's the only one I don't think I've heard around other things.

That's because he's primarily a film and stage actor. Cyborg and the occasional voice over here and there is all he does in cartoons.
>>
>>95293181
>Scott Menville hasn't really had anything else to do lately, has he? He's a C-lister at best, so I imagine he can't afford to be too picky about jobs.

He's been acting since the mid 80s, I think. Unless he was stupid and doesn't have a savings account or retirement account or something dumb like that, he can probably afford to slow down with his roles and be picky about what he does.

You hardly hear Frank Welker, Michael Bell or Pat Fraley in anything anymore either, because they've been voice acting so long they don't need to work 40 a week to get by anymore.
>>
>>95291503
They seem to enjoy it and I don't see why they shouldn't. They're entertaining a huge audience of kids. I doubt they care about the "sanctity" of some show from 10 years ago.
>>
>>95292337
Scott is in the new Spider-Man and Stretch Armstrong cartoon,
>>
I think they're more happy to have a consistent job that pays them and they probably make a lot because it airs constantly on CN
>>
>>95293292
He was also doing Grimlock in RID.
>>
>>95293324
Sure, but there's no way he's on Frank Welker's level.
>>
File: 69343257.png (150KB, 337x351px) Image search: [Google]
69343257.png
150KB, 337x351px
>>95293643
>new Stretch Armstrong cartoon
You fucking what?
>>
>>95293152
Hey Mr Enter.
>>
As long as the VAs enjoy working on Teen Titans Go, it should be fine.
>>
>>95293065
He was Aqualad and Black Manta in Young Justice too, so he's steady in DC work
>>
>>95291531
it sounds like the show exists because the VA's support it, and in turn they get to have fun and exercise their voices or let loose for their own health
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.