[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was stoping him from going back to his home country,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Rolf Sees The Sky.png (264KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Rolf Sees The Sky.png
264KB, 512x384px
What the fuck was stoping him from going back to his home country, which he clearly loved more than the Cul-De-Sac?
>>
his parents I assume
>>
>>95282527
It was probably run by gommies, hence why they emigrated
>>
>>95282527
Because he loved what it used to be not what it became to be.
>>
>why doesn't a 11-12 year old kid move back to his country by himself
hmmm, OP, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
Other than that one episode, did he ever say that he didn't like the Cul-De-Sac? He seemed content to do his farm work, practice his traditions, and play with the other kids. He even got genuinely excited about some of the scams.
>>
>>95282527
he was Khazakstani, righ?
>>
>>95283438
Vaguely rural Europe.
>>
>>95283449
Belarusian?
>>
>>95283438
inspired by Italians, but not actually from any real world country
>>
>>95283497
proofs?
>>
>>95282527
Too many muslims these days. There was a reason why he moved.
>>
>>95283438
he reminded me of bavarians/austrians the most
>>
>>95283503
Antonucci said that Rolf was based off his experiences with his family, who were first generation Italian immigrants to Canada.
>... Rolf is me and all of my cousins. My parents were right off the boat so I grew up playing to two worlds, the modern world and the 1950s Italian world. My parents like Rolf's lived - still live in the past, with strong traditions and strange cooking and having a hard time assimilating to modern life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.