[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You memed too hard! You said it too many times and now it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

You memed too hard! You said it too many times and now it's leaking back into reality! The last time this word was popular was the Middle Ages! Well, /co/ what do you have to say for yourself?
>>
What is that black guy thinking about back there. Just look at him. Something important is bugging him
>>
>>95280687
He realized that place doesn't serve fried chicken.
>>
There was another poster with the word cuck on it that I haven't seen posted. It was when the turtle guy (I think it was him) was walking down a hallway while talking on the phone. It was next to a poster with a unicorn.
>>
File: YOUR_FAULT.jpg (84KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
YOUR_FAULT.jpg
84KB, 720x480px
>>95280747
Was it this one?
>>
>>95280640
>>95280779
If this that "deepest lore" I keep hearing about?
>>
There's a location on my commute to the comic shop called Cuckold's Landing
>>
>>95281070
fucking south carolina
>>
>>95281070
Is it a scenic overlook or something?
>>
>>95281093
Overlooks the pay by the hour hotel.
>>
>>95281098
+1
>>
>>95281098
Beautiful
>>
>>95281103
kys
>>
>>95280779
>This Christmas, someone's getting cucked
kek
>>
I also got "What did she mean by this? Really makes you think" or something close to that in a newspaper headline.
>>
>>95280779
Why the fuck do men have their hair this long?
>>
>>95281328

I did it awhile,

You save a fucking load on hair cuts, and when it's long enough suddenly lot's of people compliment you on your hair which is nice.

Cut it because it was a lot of work and fucking with my hair line though
>>
>>95281328
Manbuns were trendy, don't ask me why
>>
>>95281328
I have about 1m long hair when i was 18.
All girls around me were in love with my hair for some reason.
>>
>>95280640
You have it all wrong, it is the memes that use anons, not anons that use memes.
>>
>>95280796
Close enough to it.
>>
>>95281349
>You save a fucking load on hair cuts

I had shoulder-length hair for about two years. I'm pretty sure I spent more on shampoo, conditioner, etc. than I saved on haircuts. It's just not worth it.
>>
Are we ever going to get an adult cartoon that's visually appealing?
>>
File: heavymetal.jpg (63KB, 296x455px) Image search: [Google]
heavymetal.jpg
63KB, 296x455px
>>95282256
We had one 36 years ago.
>>
File: 122783.jpg (23KB, 225x261px) Image search: [Google]
122783.jpg
23KB, 225x261px
>>95281098

you glorious son of a bitch
>>
>>95281328
>>95281358
California
>>
>>95281328
When I had long hair it was because I was terrified of getting a bad hair cut. So I didn't get any hair cuts and ended up with bad hair anyway.

When people do it by choice it's because they want to be as masculine as Sebastien Chabal or as slick as Sebastien Tellier.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.