[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can see the season finale now >Evil Morty is being cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: riiick.jpg (58KB, 502x609px) Image search: [Google]
riiick.jpg
58KB, 502x609px
I can see the season finale now
>Evil Morty is being cool and interesting
>And then Rick comes in
>"wubba lubba dubdub!!!! ecks dee! GOD AINTREAL!! MORETY Y-Y-Y_Y_Y_Y_Y_YY__-YAGOTTRA MORTY"
>pulls actual inferno weapon unlimited megadeath interdimensional/universal clusterfuck weaponerino weapon that can harvest black holes DYSON SPHERE from his ass
>shoots evil morty
>"IM RIIIIIIIICK"
>justin roiland gets jacked off by female writers
>dan harmon tips his fedora
>reddit actually crashes
>mortys there
>>
posts like these are more embarrassing than the show itself
>>
>>95272611
I can see what you're pitching, but a few criticisms.
1. Rick should be louder
2. Rick should be angrier
3. Include a scene where Rick isn't on screen and everyone's talking about him and asking where he is
4. Leave some ambiguity so people can obsess over the 4d chess

It's not perfect, but it's about as good as any other Rick and Morty theorycraft.
>>
>>95272698
Fuck you're onto something here

SHIT I forgot to have Summer be totally badass gunning everyone down over-the-top edgelord style
>>
>>95272611
If only we had mods on this board.
>>
>>95272611

No matter what the show does, it will never be as annoying as the people who dedicate hours out of their day to autistically screeching their least favorite lines at the internet over and over and over again.
>>
Who do you think is going to be Evil Morty's primary rival at the end? Rick or Morty?
>>
>>95272724
That character development isn't hamfisted and out of left field enough for Rick and Morty. Maybe include some side characters like Jessica or Principal Vagina (LOL I LOVE THAT HIS NAME IS VAGINA!) that suddenly know how to handle advanced weaponry and technology?

Also include a scene where Rick DESTROYS Jerry and tells Morty why he shouldn't be attached to his dad or anybody. I love that part!
>>
>>95272882
no dude ive got i they make a new character and call him dr assfuck and he's got the same oval head as poopybutthole(for deeplore) and he says a catchphrase and then we spam it all over the internet for eternity, maybe have logic do another rap about him?
>>
>>95272611
Didn't the after credit scene imply we won't be getting another Evil Morty episode?

>I sure hope it wasn't a one off thing!
>That place will never have any bearing over our lives ever again
>>
>>95272724
But where's the part when she talks about having to go pee?
>>
>>95272611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLxCjjJbnY
>>
>>95273021
What is irony for 500$?
>>
>>95272698
That's why I liked the Toxic Rick episode, because they made Toxic Rick louder and angrier! Also, in that episode, they redpilled the normies that God wasn't real! That's why intelligent people like me love the show so much.
>>
>>95272631
Well I think they're great.
>>
>>95272698
5. Rick should have access to a time machine.
>>
woah like woah
>>
>>95273263
A concept that floats right over Harmon's head.
>>
>>95273327
>*Toxic Rick* louder and angrier!
Doesnt that ring any bells in your mind ?
>>
>evil morty being cool and interesting
Stopped there, this prediction will never fucking happen.
>>95272736
They're too busy catering to whiny faggots in husbando/pedo threads.
Also this is good thread
>>
>>95275962
Too blatant.
>>
>>95272698
You forgot the "le deep depression ending" with [sad song x] as the background track
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.