[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone out there familiar with ReAnimate Projects? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Music_Makes_Us_Better.jpg (90KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Music_Makes_Us_Better.jpg
90KB, 768x432px
Anyone out there familiar with ReAnimate Projects?

It's the 10th anniversary for Phineas and Ferb next year and, cmon, we all know the show has some good jams in it.

I have little to no experience hosting one of these projects and I'd like to check if anyone knows any tips for beginners to these projects. Shit that could go wrong, things that you would think would be useful to know/do, etc..

I probably won't open the project until about the end of the month or so? Plus there's more or less an entire year before the absolute deadline for the project itself.

Also, would any animators out there be interested in the project at all? We would most likely be doing the episode "Getting the Band Back Together." Yknow, the one that features Love Händel.

>I might animate for the project as well, but that's only a maybe
>I don't think you typically have to get permission but I'm gonna be hitting up the creators soon too
>>
>10 years
What
>>
>>95273890
I know right? What a long summer... I'm not even sure if the show is still running new episodes to be honest. Last i saw was... The movie where everyone became spies maybe? I think? Its been a while...

BUT BOY TEN YEARS.
>>
>>95276268
it ended two years ago but the characters are gonna reappear in a special crossover with Milo Murphy's law
>>
I don't know how to tell you this anon but the 10 year anniversary was last month, next year will be the 11th
>>
>>95276535

I think they only aired two or three episodes in 2007 while the show didn't really air properly until 2008 but hell, that's not any different than the last year or so of the show's run.

Did Disney even mark the anniversary in any way? They may not be counting it from the sneak premiere.
>>
>>95272492
That would be really cool. If we ever do finish it it'll be a rare example of things actually getting done around here.
First you'd need to divide up the times
>>
>>95276490
Neat! I'm gonna try binging the last season or two soon. I've seen snippets here and there of the end and it looks like it ended well.

>>95276612
Wait am i retarded or?? 2008 + 8 is 2016 + 1 is 2017... Thats 9 years. Wouldnt it be 10 next year? As much as i want to count the pilot episodes and such, since I dont think there was any official celebration done, i figured i would go from when the series officially started its run. I think it start sept. 28th, 2008? Did i math wrong??

>>95276684
Yeah. When i officially start it up, I'll be spreading the word around. It'd be a nice project to do! Plus, its cute to do the show's anniversary on the episode where everyone got together to celebrate their parents anniversary.
And yeah, definitely dividing the times. I was thinking about dividing up in 10 second segments? And people can take up more than one segment or, maybe shorter depending on the person's experience.
Like, in the app, i'll probably write something like "you can choose between a 5, 10, 20 and 30 second segment. 30 seconds are for people experienced in animation. You can pick up additional scenes after you finish your first one."
And it would probably be first come, first serve.
>>
By the way, here's the tumblr blog for when I start it up:

Phineasandferb-reanimate-project.tumblr.com

It will be the base of operations more or less!
>>
>>95272492
I saw Dragon Ball reanimate la last night, it was shit and everyone involved should feel bad.
>>
>>95278809
It wasn't that bad. Sure, there were a lot of inexperienced animators on that project, but there were plenty of good ones too. It's just what happens with reanimate projecta man. You get newbies and pros together and make something... And, from what ive heard, sometimes if slots need to be filled last minute, people will just get picked. Which, makes sense if you wanna make a deadline and still have segments let to distribute.
>>
>>95276535
>>95276612
Wait shit. Reread your posts after a bit and i somehow combined the two.

Yeah, it would be the 11th next year if you included the, i think, 3(?) episodes that came out in 2007.
But like i said, im starting from 2008, when the show officially started up its run.
>>
I don't know what it is
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.