[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE HECK, /CO/. You told me Korra was bad but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

File: yoda I am.png (796KB, 876x488px) Image search: [Google]
yoda I am.png
796KB, 876x488px
WHAT THE HECK, /CO/. You told me Korra was bad but it's like, PRETTY OKAY. Why did you lie to me?
>>
>>95265705
Wait until the final
>>
>>95265705
It's terrible for cartoon connoisseurs. For the average dumbass viewer like you, it's mediocre.
>>
>>95265705
It's better than ATLA, and only nostalgiafags will tell you otherwise
>>
It gets progressively worse as time goes on. Mostly through introducing subtle plo5 elements that could have been good only to torpedo them, or let them fall to the wayside.

All of that pales in comparison to the awful stuff they introduce and go full steam ahead with.
>>
>>95265836
>It's terrible for cartoon connoisseurs.
Actually, the writing is the only issue. Everything else is great to amazing, and some of the best on the last 10 years.

This is coming from an actual animator and profissional, unlike a "connoisseur" virgin like you.
>>
>>95267391
>the thing that matters most about a show is the only issue but it looks pretty and i went to cal arts so i know a thing or two about animation
>>
>>95265705
It was PRETTY OKAY for the majority of its run, but it has BAD part here and there, some of those BAD parts ruining the whole.
>>
>>95267391
It's like the James Cameron avatar, but worse?
>>
>>95267825
Lavabending should really require a firebender and an earthbender working together, or either of the two, but only in the presence of lava that's already there.
>>
>>95267600
>art style, music, storyboard, choreography doesn't matter in cartoons

Ha, well, you can keep this stuff at the level pf SU and Rick&Morty them.

And yeah, I know about the technical aspects of the making of a cartoon better than you anon.

>>95267868
Cameron's avatar is worse in my opinion because the story has nothing original. More like Prequels.
>>
>>95267887
Why? If waterbenders can change the state of the water, so could rare mutant earthbenders.
>>
>>95267923
When your characters, story, and writing are all shit it doesn't matter how ascetically pleasing it looks.
>>
>>95267887
Bolin is half fire bender. Part of his earth bending genes were actualy firebending genes, which is why he couldn't metalbend but could lavabend
It's not even that bad of an idea if it had been explored at all
>>
>>95267937
The freezing and melting point of water is like waaaaay closer to human body temperature than lava.

I guess I wouldn't mind earthbenders creating lava, but just like, make it take a minute or two for the earth to warm up. You shouldn't be able to wave your hand around and suddenly change something by thousands of degrees.
>>
File: korra-the-guide.jpg (165KB, 610x374px) Image search: [Google]
korra-the-guide.jpg
165KB, 610x374px
>>95265705
Legend of Korra is fine. It just isn't as strong as the original series, and they had some clear pacing issues made all the worse by the writers having to rewrite the closure of Korra's overarching character development like three times with Nick repeatedly changing its mind on how many episodes the network wanted.

Also the love triangle wasn't great.
>>
>>95267995
When your mind, brain and thoughts are retarded it doesn't matter how smart you're pretending to be online
>>
>>95268074
That was really rude, Anon.
>>
File: Czgy6ZqVQAAHLFH.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Czgy6ZqVQAAHLFH.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>95268074
Nice argument. Keep making pretty images with no substance, you're just what the industry needs
>>
>>95268074
People hate something you like, get over it.
>>
>>95268130
>>95268132
God you people are dense. I was dismissing his "argument" because he thinks that listing writing and two subsets of it somehow says more than just "writing". Also he tried to downplay everything else the anon he was replying to said by just saying "aesthetics".
It says a lot when the only way he can contribute to the discussion is by manipulating words.
>>
>teams earthbenders, firebenders, waterbenders and airbenders are dropped into an arena for a FIGHT TO THE DEATH

Who wins? For the sake of interest, the earthbenders can't just pull everyone under the ground and suffocate them.
>>
It has it's flaws but if you are an Avatar fan you'll be able to at least take them with a grain (or two) of salt.

I mean, everyone else can go ahead and maintain high standards for their entertainment but they should expect to be disappointed 99% of the time.
>>
>>95268270
You sound like a pretentious twat to be perfectly frank. You've got no leg to stand on to be calling out others for pretending to be smart.
>>
>>95268270
Did you read the thread? The art anon was saying that Korra's flaws were alright because at least the animation was good. He downplayed the fact that everything in the show was broken because it was ascetically pleasing
>>
>>95268272
They are all equal in their respective states:
Earth > Air > Water > Fire > Earth > etc etc
Or however they explained it in the original show.

The Earth benders have the best advantage. You can stop a water wave, Fire blast, and air current with rocks, you can't stop a fucking boulder getting hurled at you unless you dodge.
>>
>>95265705
Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>95268312
Can earthbenders bend salt? Glass? What counts as "earth"?

I get that they can't bend noble metals like platinum, gold and silver because they don't have impurities in them. And they can bend gemstones.... Shouldn't they be able to bend wood and living creatures to a very minimal degree, because they're made of carbon?
>>
>>95268350
He didn't just say animation. And you're saying "everything" in the show is broken. You're doing the same shit.

>>95268335
Fuck you. If that idiot is gonna pull the "no argument" card without knowing nothing about logic, he deserves to know how retarded he's being.
>>
>>95268391
Waterbenders living things, wood, blood and plants. Dirt, minerals, rock and sand is just ... stuff. It doesn't really make total sense but they could have gone all the way with the Asian shit and made metal and wood separate elements.
>>
>>95268353
>you can't stop a fucking boulder getting hurled at you unless you dodge.

For an Airbender or Firebender maybe, a talented Waterbender could sweep the boulder away or reduce it's momentum with a carefully placed wave.
>>
>>95268391
Theoretically yes, but given the hoops that waterbenders (whose element comprises over 50% of the human body) have to jump through to affect living things directly, it's probably beyond what's humanly possible.
>>
>>95268413
>Without knowing nothing about logic
>>
File: 1503098908043.png (27KB, 1484x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1503098908043.png
27KB, 1484x1116px
>>95267391
>>95267923

>animator

Prove it or we have no reason to listen to you.
>>
>>95265705
What happened was you lowered your expectations. Unlike most of /co/ who had them pretty high after Avatar: TLA
>>
>>95268532
anything*
>>
>>95268513
I remember Aang blasting boulders to rubble with air blasts. Waterbenders could use water like a whip to slice up or change the direction of a boulder, and firebenders....Yeah, they suck.

Look I get that canonically the Fire Nation has been in a lot of wars, and to a non-bender, someone with the ability to shoot fire is a very, very scary thing, but against other benders, wouldn't firebenders just kind of....suck?

Airbenders can easily suffocate a fire out, and change the direction of flame jets to not hit them. Fire cannot do shit against a wall of earth, and water makes fire its bitch, though they have to be careful with lightning. To make matters worse, the art of firebending is completely offensive, with no defensive utilities.

I really don't see how firebenders wouldn't be the first ones to fall down, in a fight like that.
>>
>>95268413
By everything I meant what I said in the previous post. The characters, writing, and story
>>
>>95265705

pretty okay is a big step down from fucking awesome
>>
>>95268677
...Oooon the other hand, I just googled 'firebending' and found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS9A1JuOKE8

Maybe don't use that stuff near trees and wooden fences, just a suggestion.
>>
>>95265705
there are good parts and there are bad parts

we tend to dwell on the bad parts far more than the good parts

also the bad parts generally outweigh the good parts in my opinion

only one unquestionably good season, season 3. Season 1 was weighed down by shitty romance plots and total failure in regards to Amon at the end, although he was great until like the last episode. Season 4 was rushed and simplistic, full of interesting possibilities and subject matter but all ultimately dumbed down completely, to the point that it was unenjoyable. Like literally it was like watching a history documentary that was literally filmed from the POV that one side is inherently and totally good and the other side is inherently and totally evil.

and season 2 was just right out, I'm not even gonna explain why it was shit.
>>
>>95268677
>I really don't see how firebenders wouldn't be the first ones to fall down, in a fight like that.
Effective combat firebending is pretty easy, other bending types require a higher degree of skill to be used as effectively in combat.

crossbows vs longbows if you will
>>
File: malus drunkblade.png (234KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
malus drunkblade.png
234KB, 500x658px
>>95267391
>Actually, the writing is the only issue

Writing is by far the most important aspect of any fiction. I say this as an animator. This is why The Incredibles stands up today, whereas something like Megamind doesn't. This is why, when you say "great animation", nobody thinks of Don Bluth's technically amazingly animated but piss poor written trainwrecks - they think of stuff like The Great Mouse Detective or Mononoke Hime.

We're all aware that Korra has some great animation going. It's just a complete disaster in every other respect.
>>
>>95265705
>WHAT THE HECK, /CO/. You told me Korra was bad but it's like
>Listening to /co/ in the first place
Are you really that dumb?
>>
>>95269120
>writing=every other respect
>>
>>95269153
Aside from animation, can you name one other thing Korra does right? Choreography, I guess, but I know a lot of anons disagree with that.
>>
>>95268350
>The art anon was saying that Korra's flaws were alright because at least the animation was good.

Oi? I am back, and I NEVER said it.

I said that Korra has a top notch team regarding the art, music and so, but the writting is shit. Any true "connoisseur" knows how to break things to their components and apreciate them for what they do well, or criticize them by what they fail at delivering.
>>
>>95269179
Character design, choreography and (I articulary liked) the music.
>>
>>95269246
Well that's were we differ. A horse with nice make up is still a horse
>>
>>95269246
No, This is a painting. Art is supposed to enhance the writing it's not going to save it. Writing, story and dialog is the main draw. When they all suck and attempt to retroactively ruin the previous series art doesn't save it.
>>
>>95269319
This is why you dont work on the industry.

I mean, if you had to find a staff to work on other projects, being able to break things and apreciate or criticize them based on it...wouldnt be useful?

Or if yu are a person that actualy works, drawing, writting or analizing a show?

Hell, your position is quite dumb if you think about it. A show can still be bad and have nice things in it. I can admit that Thudercats reboot had an amazing character design while saying that the writting was worse than Korra.
>>
>>95265705
Double standards. Korra has to live up to the standards of the original series, other shows don't. So while Korra is leagues better than just about anything else out now or at the time it came out, it "was terrible" because it wasn't as good as the original.

You can make plenty of criticisms against it but that's mostly being nitpicky and trying to find things to complain about.

The show was fine. By the standards set by every other show that isn't TLA, it had a good setting, good art and animation, good story, good world building, some good villains with a good similar theme between them and the not as good villains.

In all the bitching people rarely got around to discussing that bit about the villains. They all represent ideas that are not bad in themselves, not wrong in themselves, but which they then take to an extreme which makes them bad. Then they wrap it all up by telling you this in the end and giving the last villain a redemption as a result.

But who cares about that, let's bitch about how the relationships were bad, even though they mostly touched them in season 1 like they wanted to get it all out of the way and then kept it on the sidelines for most of the rest of the show.

The complaints are about things that aren't important and that in the perspective of other shows are not even done that bad.

I mean fuck I could go on for hours about everything terrible with Steven Universe, but I still watch it because it's ok in other ways and still above average for cartoon network. When they get an actually talented animator or writer on an episode they actually do some great stuff. Though that's rare.

But Korra? It was good. It was enjoyable and fun.
>>
>>95269386
No, this isn't a painting*
>>
>>95269179
I don't even like steampunk but the setting is really good.
>>
>>95265705
/co/ went to shit over the course of LoK's run, due to things like the MCU exploding and the advent of social media (they had a promotion in 2012 where you could get the first episodes early, but you had to like their Facebook page. That's the reason I finally caved and joined FB.), so that back when Avatar aired everyone was all LESBIANS FUCK YEAH, and by the time LoK ended the /co/nsensus was EWWW LESBIANS ARE PART OF THE EVIL KEK WORLDORDER
>>
>>95269393
I can admit that something bad has nice qualities but Korra is a special case. Everything that's good about it is borrowed from it's predecessor. So I can't say the art and music is good simply because it's taking from TLA. Meanwhile the things the show did on it's own, the characters, story, etc., are all sub par at best.

Thundercats is pretty far removed from its 80s counterpart that it can be judged on its own. The character designs did look nice but it does have writing flaws like you said. Korra on the other hand leans on the success that was TLA in order to work
>>
>>95269287
>Character design

Got progressively worse as the series went on, but the original cast is good, sure.

>the music

I guess that's a matter of opinion, I thought it was forgettable.
>>
File: 1488158296617.jpg (81KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1488158296617.jpg
81KB, 680x680px
>>95269521
>>
>>95269287
The choreography was terrible. It was incredibly lazy and boiled down bending to simple punches and kicks instead of being based around a certain martial art
>>
>>95265836
>cartoon connoisseurs

You mean autistic manchildren who can't function in society?
>>
File: 1434055612381.jpg (22KB, 282x302px) Image search: [Google]
1434055612381.jpg
22KB, 282x302px
>>95269553
>thinks Korra is the recent best action cartoon
>disregards opinion because smug anime face
>>
>>95269521
Fine. Anything not made by the disney channel.
>>
>>95269521
Smug anime girls are not arguments.

This is an argument:
I dunno if I'd say "leagues" better, if only because Voltron TLD.
>>
>>95265705
It introduced fartbending which was pretty funny.
>>
>>95269417
>>95269417
Republic city was pretty awesome, so was the spirit realm.
All the other places they visited though, the south pole and fucking metal town, not so much
>>
File: 1479695794750.jpg (61KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1479695794750.jpg
61KB, 500x446px
>>95269575
>implies I'm that anon
>>
>>95269558
>instead of being based around a certain martial art

It was based around modern martial arts.

And honestly, compare the choreography with SU, with JLU (just flying and punching) and such. Id argue that it was even better than most animes for the fluidity, even if it wasnt as flashy or creative as the more wuxia style in ATLA.
>>
File: 1368548656548.jpg (66KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
1368548656548.jpg
66KB, 777x656px
>>95269596

>>95269613
>implying you defending him doesn't make your shit taste line up
>>
My friend's sister who was in the target audience for that show, around 11 years old hated the ending because she thought Korra would end up with Mako and the lesbian shit came out of nowhere. But then again she's an 11 year old girl into boys so she may just not see the appeal of lesbian characters.
>>
>>95269639
I don't care it's just funny that weebs can't control themselves
>>
>>95269639
>implying continuing to post smug anime girls doesn't confirm your shit taste
In my day, you could get b& for posting eastern reaction images on /co/, and vice-versa.
>>
>>95269621
>SU
Is SU an action cartoon like LOK and Thundercats?
>>
>>95269621
I meant a certain martian art.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iisrUSi7Kgw

Bending used to be specific and motions had purpose. Korra just had it become random punches and kicks. It looks good sure but that's because the animation studio working on it does anime as well. It loses the impact fight scenes used to have imo
>>
>>95269403
>The complaints are about things that aren't important

You mean like the flat characters and lack of real arcs? Or the constant flip-flopping on motivations and character roles? Or the absolutely dogshit nulore injected into the series during Season 2? Or the rushed, lopsided pacing for every season? Or the atrocious creator pet characters that clearly exist to lecture the audience? Or the lack of any sense that any of the main cast are friends or even close acquaintances, even by S4? Or the consistent inability of the writers to work around Korra's power without making her seem completely retarded or essentially removing all agency from her?

These are huge problems for a story.

>So while Korra is leagues better than just about anything else out now

Pffft. Any cartoon that can handle basic storytelling is better than Korra. Meme all you want about Reddit, but R&M is better. Bojack is better. Even fucking Voltron is better, despite its huuuuge flaws. There have been loads of recent shows better than Korra.

But hey, I guess they didn't have badass fight scenes (that were thematically empty and went nowhere, like the lightsaber duels from the prequels), so they don't count.
>>
>>95269654
I wonder if my 12 yo nephew would hate the ending, or if it would awaken a lesbian fetish in him...
>>
File: 1444336683998.png (76KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1444336683998.png
76KB, 198x198px
>>95269666
>>95269684
>posting on a chinese power point presentation and complaining about anime
>>
>>95269697
>tfw everyone gives wan a pass even though it ruins the mythology of the series
>>
>>95269684
A few months ago I got suspended here for ironically posting one
>>
>>95269708
He might not even care about the romance part. Is 12 too late for fetishes to start developing from cartoons? All of mine were from cartoons I watched between 7-10 and the fetishes were well developed by the time I was 12 already.
>>
>>95269724
I don't.

Wan himself was a much more enjoyable character than Korra, and the animation during his story was nice, but that entire segment absolutely ruined Avatar as a concept.
>>
>>95269724
Wan pissed me off so much. I dropped the show before and people kept telling me that he made up for it. All he did was break the series even more than Korra did
>>
>>95267391

>writing is the only issue

If you trained to run a marathon, and then the day before the big race, someone came along and broke your kneecaps with a wrench, would you dismiss that as a solitary issue?

The writing is the best bit in the avatar cartoon, the characters were nuanced, their struggles were real, their interactions made sense. With the last season of Korra, there are so any incongruities it doesn't made sense.

>Why does Raava keep deliberately sabotaging Korra in fights?
>How did Kuvira build a mech and coat it entirely in a metal more expensive than gold, without anyone knowing?
>Why did none of the writers get smacked over the head with a newspaper, and get made to look up the importance of foreshadowing?
>Why didn't Bolin strangle Varrick when he wouldn't stop making shit up on the boat?
>Why does Kuvira have ethnic cleansing gulags?
>Why does Kuvira being an orphan justify ethnic cleansing gulags?
>Why aren't any of the hybrid bending techniques explore more thoroughly?
>Why can Jinora spirit walk, but Tenzin can't?
>Why does the show keep promoting fart bending?
>What is the point of the squirrel suits?
>In what way does a single letter complaining about how terrible being crippled is constitute bonding of any kind?

I like both shows, but come on.
>>
>>95270116
>How did Kuvira build a mech and coat it entirely in a metal more expensive than gold, without anyone knowing?

Platinum is clearly far, far more common on...whatever the name of the Avatar planet is, which in turn would make it less expensive. The amount of all the platinum on real-world Earth is less than that used on the mecha suit. On the other hand she took over the Earth Kingdom, so she'd own all its platinum.

>What is the point of the squirrel suits?

The writers are nuts.
>>
>>95265705
It was pretty okay at best but it had the potential to be great which was bad because it didn't live up to it.
>>
How do bender genetics work?
>>
>>95270512
It seems to have something to do with spirituality. Benders are spiritual by nature, and that's the given reason for why all the air nomads can airbend. They're all very spiritual.
>>
>>95265705
>>95266293
Season 3 and 4 are decent. 1 and 2 have some glaring flaws that detract from the story. On top of some blazing leaps in logic.
>>
>>95270604
>dropped after season 1

Should I watch season 3 and 4? I really liked Bolin in season 1 and a few other characters but that was it.
>>
>>95270682
It's not even a 10th as bad as that anon's making it out to be.

That said, even he's saying 3 and 4 are much better. So yeah watch them.

Bolin is great all the way through regardless.
>>
>>95267391
>Actually, the writing is the only issue. Everything else is great to amazing, and some of the best on the last 10 years.
Actually the soundtrack is shit compared to ATLA's, and the animation is even worse in comparison, other than being in HD: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLastAirbender/comments/35d38e/atla_comparing_atlas_animation_studios_gallery_in/cr3catj/

Oh, and the choreography and fight scenes in general are so terrible I won't even bother there.
>>
Good writing can salvage a badly drawn cartoon/comic.

Good art cannot salvage a bad story.
>>
File: 1456341095709.png (148KB, 475x180px) Image search: [Google]
1456341095709.png
148KB, 475x180px
>>95267391
>the writing is the only issue.
A doctor tells his patient, "Your nervous system is all kinds of damaged beyond repair, but otherwise you're doing just fine." That's just how retarded you sound.

Watching Korra when it aired felt like a slough, and the only thing that made it kinda worth it was the porn and the cheesecake. Korra is a total babe, and there's nothing else nice that can be said about her.
>>
>>95269120
But Megamind is a great movie.
>>
>>95269697
I said by the standards of other shows, not by the standards of the previous show. But even ignoring that...

>You mean like the flat characters and lack of real arcs?
bullshit.

>Or the constant flip-flopping on motivations and character roles?
Half bullshit, you're misrepresenting things by saying that. There's no major flipflopping on motivations. Only people misreading what's happening or assuming things that didn't happen.

>Or the absolutely dogshit nulore injected into the series during Season 2?
Opinion on it being bad. Yeah it did a lot of stretching of the lore so they could have the whole Wan story and fun in the spirit realm, but whether it was bad is mostly opinion.

>Or the rushed, lopsided pacing for every season?
>rushed
That magic empty word that lets you know the majority if the criticisms being levied at the show or movie are mostly bullshit

>Or the atrocious creator pet characters that clearly exist to lecture the audience?
Super bullshit 64. If you thought you were being lectured at by writers with an agenda then you're a fucking idiot.

>Or the lack of any sense that any of the main cast are friends or even close acquaintances, even by S4?
This is literally a plot point you retard. It made for several plot points. You really did eat up all the /co/ negativity when the show was out, you took it all so seriously when it was mostly just pointless gripping and nitpicking.

>Or the consistent inability of the writers to work around Korra's power without making her seem completely retarded or essentially removing all agency from her?
Like this moronic exaggeration. Yeah they made her different from Aang by making her a fighter and talented bender with a lot to learn about the world instead of a world-wise and clever kid with a lot to learn about bending and fighting. What they didn't do was "remove agency" by making her like that.

Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>95268677
Cause FIRE IS EVIL. Even original Avatar had it's downsides.
>>
>>95271266
>a fighter and talented bender with a lot to learn about the world
That's what they wrote her as, but in the series she got her ass handed to her every time and never learned a thing; Korra remained the same rash, idiot girl she was from day one.
>>
>>95271668
It's almost as if life experiences don't change who you are completely, but instead your view on the world and give direction for improvement.
>>
>>95271266
>bullshit.

Nice argument.

Literally no character in Korra went through a real, fully-fleshed arc.

>Half bullshit, you're misrepresenting things by saying that. There's no major flipflopping on motivations.

There's more haphazard juggling of character roles, but yes, the way characters in the show just seem to jump from phase to phase is completely jarring.

>Opinion on it being bad.

It demolishes the core ideas of the original series, which were part of what made the series good. Some lore is bad for some settings. Injecting a light/dark good/evil cosmic dichotomy into the Avatar Cycle was bad.

>That magic empty word that lets you etc

Ah, no argument here? Yes, each season's overall plot was rushed as fuck, while managing to meander around with uninteresting bullshit in the meantime. Even the creators admit things were rushed due to them not knowing if they'd get more seasons.

>Super bullshit 64.

No argument again? Thanks for conceding, you've been very modest here.

>This is literally a plot point you retard.

It's a plot point that none of the characters, which the show tries to tell you are friends willing to die for one another by the end of S1, feel like they have no strong bond whatsoever even by the series finale?

>Like this moronic exaggeration. Yeah they made her different from Aang by making her a fighter and talented bender yadda yadda

Wow, you're too stupid to understand what was being said here. The problem isn't that she was Aang's opposite. The problem was that the writers couldn't write around her incredible physical prowess without either removing all her agency from proceedings, or making her just suddenly incompetent.
>>
>>95271750
Too bad Korra didn't improve at all. She just turned gay.
>>
>>95267391
yea the writing is bad....
So the character motivations, pacing and narrative through line are all bad, why the hell would I like that show?
>>
>>95271750
Korra never improved. She never learned anything.

Nobody in the show seemed to learn anything, except Lin, and that was bizarre as fuck because her sister was genuinely malignant as a human being.
>>
>>95265705
I can't believe Sokka didn't make it to old age like Zuko, Toph, and Katara. What a god damn shame
>>
>>95271950
Is it confirmed he died early and childless?
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.