[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it in a universe filled with genocidal maniacs and eldritch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Maria Hill.jpg (127KB, 715x844px) Image search: [Google]
Maria Hill.jpg
127KB, 715x844px
How is it in a universe filled with genocidal maniacs and eldritch abominations she somehow comes out as the worst person ever
>>
>>95253784
Bendis creation
>>
Because Bendis
>>
Because she's a woman and this is /co/.
>>
>>95253784
Because you hold a high ranking member of SHIELD to more exacting standards than a genocidal maniac or eldritch abominations.
>>
>>95253784
That's not a picture of Daisy
>>
File: 1485354806478.jpg (93KB, 663x639px)
1485354806478.jpg
93KB, 663x639px
>>95253784

>hating best girl Maria

keep yourself safe
>>
File: maria hill earths mightiest ass.png (799KB, 1014x722px) Image search: [Google]
maria hill earths mightiest ass.png
799KB, 1014x722px
>>95253784
I like her but like almost all the characters, she's better in EMH
>>
>>95253784
she is in a spy agency

to marvel writers (99% lefties), secret agent = neocon
>>
too right wing

its pretty extreme
>>
>>95253784
I liked her weirdly slutty S.H.I.E.D. agent uniform when she first appeared
>>
File: fury was right.jpg (99KB, 600x803px)
fury was right.jpg
99KB, 600x803px
>>95254302
>>
>>95253784
That is not Nick Fury Sr, intergalactic assassin and mass murder.
>>
>>95253784
Because she's written that way despite doing very little that others, including Nick Fury, haven't already done and being less of a fuckup than some heroes. She's supposed to be the Peter Gyrich except writers keep accidentally giving her reasonable points.
>>
>>95253784
Because, no matter how good your intentions, no matter how good your cause, being a bitch about it ruins all good will you might have garnered, and sours everything you touch.
>>
>>95253784
Because she was created by Bendis. Any character Bendis created was to serve his own egotistical needs therefore they are terrible creations.
>>
It's been pointed out before but Maria hill generally is right about everything in the end. She comes up with plans to prepare for events that at the time make her seem like a horrible, distrustful cunt, but always eventually happen. She's view heroes as mostly insane, volatile powder kegs that could kill thousand of people at any second and she's 100% right to do so. Problem is that narratively, you can't have her be right because then it undermines your hero, so everything that should work well blows up in her face. Either that or Bendis.
>>
>>95253784
benis
>>
>>95253784
Because she takes a "realistic" approach to everything. She's not a super-spy that was born in the early 20th century like Nick Fury, she's a government agent trying to keep everything from going to hell. She also doesn't bother forming relationships with supers like Nick did.
>>
>>95253784
Because Nick Fury Sr is the Watcher and Nickname Fury Jr is a giant pussy.

Marvel needs someone like Hill to be the government dick. They don't want to use Fury Jr because they feel like making him bad/morally ambiguous would be racist. Even though Ultimate Fury was loved his dickishness.

So for now she's the big bad boss of 616
>>
File: Threat_Level.png (603KB, 1136x640px)
Threat_Level.png
603KB, 1136x640px
>>95253948
Finally, someone with actual taste.
>>
>>95253784

As people have said she went from being Nick Fury Jr. with boobs to being a competent replacement for Nick Fury to being someone that is always wrong so the heroes can look good and saved the day.

She also wants to hatesex Cyclops so she has great taste in men.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.