[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Kyle Rayner the Torchbearer, for he held the torch when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: thinken about art.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thinken about art.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
This is Kyle Rayner the Torchbearer, for he held the torch when no one else could. He's the chosen one of the Green Lanterns and a special boy, say something nice about him!
>>
File: bueno.jpg (33KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
33KB, 362x366px
>>95252172
Nice and tight
>>
File: 3936458-3382467733-kyle6.jpg (286KB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3936458-3382467733-kyle6.jpg
286KB, 745x1024px
>>95252500
>>
>>95252172
Should get himself a Mother Box and create himself a Mother Ring. Maybe give him Kryptonian DNA and make him a Superman with a Green Lantern power ring. Or give him the Helmet of Fate and make him the first Green Lantern that also uses magic. Or give him the Omega Force and the future Darkseid as a result.
>>
>>95252172
He's got a cool mask.
>>
File: feel the green.jpg (329KB, 995x1504px) Image search: [Google]
feel the green.jpg
329KB, 995x1504px
>>95252172
Even when its comes to being a messiah Kyle is still second best
>>
>>95252770
I love you, lone Johnfag. He deserves to be somebody's favorite.
>>
>>95252172
There's something in the Fridge for you
>>
Maybe because he was the GL I knew when I was growing up, but Kyle is my favorite. However my fondness wanes as the artists keep throwing away his creative constructs in favor of GIANT GREEN HAND DRAWING SOMETHING. For fucks sake he's and artist show something interesting. It's the comic artists' chance to say "fuck realism" and draw something neat and they're doing it less and less these days
>>
>>95252172
Hey nice job fucking up the Green/Sinestro Corp alliance, fuckface
>>
>>95252172
You had some nice villains before Johns killed off or ruined all of them.
>>
>>95252906
You can thank Johns for that bullshit. He wrote Kyle like a fine art student instead of a manga geek.
>>
>>95252172
My favorite Lantern. Straight up.

(Sucks about his bad luck with Girlfriends though)
>>
Kyle the best , he cuck hal
>>
>>95252172

He's probably DC's best self-insert character.

>geek
>average joe
>non-threatening looks
>becomes the "chosen one" out of nowhere for no particular reason
>saves the entire lantern corps
>has others constantly try to put him down for not being Hal, but ends up proving them wrong by being even better
>is even more special because he is in tune with the entire emotional spectrum
>becomes the most powerful lantern ever in history no ifs/ands/buts
>despite being an "average Joe", he is actually the galaxy's greatest ladykiller
>even cuckolds Hal frickin' Jordan by stealing his greatest love interest away from him
>Him and Hal remain friends despite this
>gets to bang hot chicks like Sora, Donna, Jade, etc...women can't get enough of him.

But remember, he's the relatable one.
>>
>>95253413
It always bugged me that people said Kyle was the relatable one and not Hal. Kyle who seemed to bang a new supermodel every other week in between his time as a superhero and his time at his amazing job whereas Hal primarily had one on again off again love interest, has trouble finding his way in life, and is genuinely scared of responsibility to the point where his life is constantly in shambles.

maybe I just relate to Hal more because I'm a loser with no direction like he is
>>
Kyle seems like a less shit version of Wally
>>
>>95253618
Wait, why
>>
>>95252500
I'm so glad this was the first post.
Never change /co/.
>>
At least he's not Hal.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.